Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time (31277 Views)

Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by kingsceemark(m): 6:27pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:
My girlfriend of 8 months has broken up with me because she says I have no plans for her

I was surprised by the outburst cus she is still very young just 19 I don't know what she means by this statement because non of us are ready to marry now

I love this girl so much... I suspect that because her birthday is coming up next month and I haven't said anything about it so she feels I don't take her seriously

I have pleaded and talked to her but she is adamant about her decision that she is tired as I'm wasting her time

I haven't talked about her birthday yet cuz I'm having a hard time, things are pretty tight with me but she just can't understand

Please guys what should I do I'm truly in love with this girl that I'm having a hard time moving on

You're a SIMP, really men don't beg
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Eben24: 6:40pm On May 19, 2023
She has found another guy with money in the bank,
So relax, calm your nerves and love so as to channel it to the contented one in future.

Ronaldo723:
My girlfriend of 8 months has broken up with me because she says I have no plans for her

I was surprised by the outburst cus she is still very young just 19 I don't know what she means by this statement because non of us are ready to marry now

I love this girl so much... I suspect that because her birthday is coming up next month and I haven't said anything about it so she feels I don't take her seriously

I have pleaded and talked to her but she is adamant about her decision that she is tired as I'm wasting her time

I haven't talked about her birthday yet cuz I'm having a hard time, things are pretty tight with me but she just can't understand

Please guys what should I do I'm truly in love with this girl that I'm having a hard time moving on
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by CaptainFM1: 6:43pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

You didn't say anything to address her complain that you don't have anything for her and that you are wasting her time. You only say she's 19 and she's young! How old do you want her to get before she questions being with you?
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by etoete77: 6:43pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Guy you didnt give direction , what she needs is a template or nothing.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Codes151(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2023
Na me Dey think when I break up. You Dey d beg amother girl.

Make money. Stop deceiving yourself with 19 year old child
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by patorial(m): 6:53pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

You are broke.
You are in love.
You are a Nigerian.

Well the lord is your strength.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by CaptainFM1: 6:53pm On May 19, 2023
gimakon2:

To carry childish behaviour go man house na e u call ripe for marriage? If you get sister way day mumu like that , you go allow am go misbehave inside man house abi?

And you call the person that carried a 19yr old breaking his heart to a world forum like Nairaland....a man!

The issue is the guy never address the complains and concerns of the girl. He just painted the birthday story to gather sympathy feelings. It's obvious from the way the guy writes that he doesn't have anything in stock for her. Good enough she saw that 19!
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:58pm On May 19, 2023
What is your own, are you the one involved.
gimakon2:

All girls cannot be your sisters. As she decide to misbehave , mean say make the boy kill himself ABI wetin? Na she know wetin she see , at 19 , make she go taste.
Make Una no force the boy make e do pass e hand biko.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by shomutuski(m): 7:02pm On May 19, 2023
Skyview01:

What is wrong in being in love with a 19yo?

A 19yr old girl can never be serious with love! women are wired to seek the best of men, In that age she is receiving so many attention from men left and right! when you were 19 yr old boy, girls your age who they chase them? why do you think young girls are always quick to see boys their age as small boys.

Lol! if you wan serious with woman for marriage, the best age na from 25 with everything equal. Then their outlook on life don change, some don mature and some don see shege. 19 yr old girl no get any sense.

if you meet a woman 25/26/27, still a virgin. thats the perfect person to build with, she has seen alot of shit and still choose to be better than 90 percent of women.

If you leatrn game, you go sabi how he they go.

The babe wey he they cry for, another man go give am minimum wage kpansh am

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by joyousever(f): 7:03pm On May 19, 2023
Wrong! Not in all cases.

1Alex:
A girl cannot initiate a breakup without having a plan B.

She found another guy. Simple
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Olam09(m): 7:09pm On May 19, 2023
Sofistcatdmoron:

Naso u go dey find money,landlord go dey hammer ur wife grin grin,

Everything no be money sometimes

Na so you go later end up with a cheating partner.. and commit suicide after she dump you.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by shomutuski(m): 7:09pm On May 19, 2023
Brunicekid:
There's no issue about loving a 19 year-old girl. The problem is how he's blind to the red flags this girl is showing. You should never make the mistake of judging someone's (a girl in this case) maturity by age. There are matured 19 year olds, and immature 35 year olds, and vice-versa.

That's absolutely correct! But what is a 19yr old girl doing with love? Love no be fairy tale oo. Nah real life, sapa no sabi love.

He should be building value, like I said my initial comments were based on what I deduced from his explanations, that girl is still in the street or not yet smart bro.

I have passed through shit like this, its absolutely not worth it but men never listen, i spent time trying to prove my love to someone instead of creating value for myself and now at 27, I am proud to say I am a very very stable man more than majority of men. stable in way you can think of. women don't believe in love as much as they as, they look for providers.

i do not mind been a provider, but it must be to woman who is worthy in every sense not one who feels she must be catered for cus she exists. Men should chase value bro, its better. time is on our side, its not nice for women.

Alot of women wait at the finish line to follow great men, Nigeria is getting worse by the day. if you cannot help your family as a man, shit go rub you.

i rest my case
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Cheeryfeet: 7:15pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Dont worry some lessons are better learnt first hand, thing are tight and you are keeping girl friend, she is 19 and you max 22, when you should be more concerned about your future. She will leave you and you will cry, cry very well too cos its part of the journey. you will then learn your priorities, secondly you will learn ultimately you never beg a woman to stay in your life or relationship, NEVER

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by superCleanworks(m): 7:16pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

if this small pikin broke up with you over a birthday, then i don't blame her. she is acting her age.
But if you A MAN is now getting sleepless nights about it, then you need to get your head checked.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by totosucker(m): 7:24pm On May 19, 2023
UcheKingsley1:

Relationship Love is not MAKING MONEY
Relationship Love is not GREAT CAREER
Relationship Love is not PEACE & HAPPINESS
Relationship Love is not UNCONDITIONAL
Relationship Love is not WHAT DEFINES YOU
Relationship Love is DESPENSABLE
Relationship Love is not SKILL
AND SO ON.

Bruh, make your life great, get a high paying skill and make money. That's what you need, not some DUMB NAIJA GIRL that is steadily fvcking behind you.
What kind of high Skil Job can i learn in 6 months?
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Kajaard: 7:29pm On May 19, 2023
1Alex:
A girl cannot initiate a breakup without having a plan B.

She found another guy. Simple

You are a wise one. Respect cool
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Wiseking00(m): 7:30pm On May 19, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

You are not buying her iPhones, designer clothes and bone straight

You just tied her down with the girlfriend title
You are really wasting her time, free her make she go hustle

This is exactly what she meant by saying you were wanting her time.. she wants to explore life
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Myself2(m): 7:52pm On May 19, 2023
But are you wasting her time ?
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by blahc007: 7:57pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

You are indeed in love with her.....
But 19 years is too young naa....wetin the girl fit do for you at that age sef.....

My brother, she too young , allow her enjoy her life.
She found another meat sweeter than you.....
It's normal for girls of her age....she is a fresh kpomo for yahoo boys, move on and let her be
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by UcheKingsley1: 7:59pm On May 19, 2023
totosucker:
What kind of high Skil Job can i learn in 6 months?

Online skill is the game changer.
Do the one that interest you.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by blahc007: 8:01pm On May 19, 2023
patorial:

You are broke.
You are in love.
You are a Nigerian.

Well the lord is your strength.
Wahala😂😂🤣🤣
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Emmacy001: 8:15pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Life goes on bro
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by NOwazobia: 8:19pm On May 19, 2023
vincenteger:
Our men are getting weaker by the day.

You should be happy that you escape some debit alert.
You are still struggling and yet you have a serious girlfriend
Nonsense and ingredients
That part shock me too, and not that he is even ready for yet. grin

Teenage love lust.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Skmoda(m): 8:41pm On May 19, 2023
tolufase:
If you have hard time moving on, then you will have hardest time making important decisions in your life.
The guy na weyrey
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by frozen70(f): 8:51pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

I think you just have to move on because you are yet to get a woman that will be ready and willing to weather the storm with you

How are you expected to talk about a birthday, when your are already in a tight corner

Who do you want to impress?

Find your bearings first, there are more birthdays to celebrate for anyone

But there are no much time again for you to waste what you are managing on

Am glad she left with what she will regard as her excuse

Go back to the river, there are more fishes to be caught there
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Leshyne(m): 9:19pm On May 19, 2023
[🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
quote author=PerfectStranger post=123230963]And you call yourself Ronaldo.

Definitely not my G.O.A.T grin[/quote]
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Edusouls(m): 9:34pm On May 19, 2023
Paulnoma:

I wonder what's even encouraging them to involve in these illicit affairs.the way young girls of about 14-17years look at me in the eyes in my area I get scared.if not that I respect myself and don't play rough with them they would have added me to the list of grown men the use hand to run their head.(spits).
hahahaha ur so funny guy, Abby ur right, u have to understand that generation Z is a very weird one, they mature very fast and spoil so early in life, love materialistic things and are so mean to each other, very unfriendly

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Paulnoma(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2023
Edusouls:
hahahaha ur so funny guy, Abby ur right, u have to understand that generation Z is a very weird one, they mature very fast and spoil so early in life, love materialistic things and are so mean to each other, very unfriendly

The matter sef,even p*rn that used to be on TV's or phones are now bare in the streets.God help us
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by fayomim: 9:50pm On May 19, 2023
so Ronaldo dey complain too
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by GENTLETEE(m): 9:51pm On May 19, 2023
Whoever wants to leave your life let her be! Don't force it so you will not regret later!
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Ibkrichie(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

All what she said is just an excused, she have seen another guy she's going out with

A girl that I dated for 8 months recently told me that I'm short that she can't date short guys 😂 and broke up with me
Later I heard that she has went back to her ex
Fear those gender with fish brain 😂
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by otipoju(m): 10:28pm On May 19, 2023
shomutuski:

You are truly in love with a 19yr old girl? LMAO XD

men like you lack gut and drive, you are here crying while shes leaving you for another guy who is creating value for himself, cant you see that the you are the cause of your problem and your solution?

Go and make your family proud, stop all this nonsense over a small girl that alot of niggaz will still Bleep the shit out of.

Don't be too harsh on him. We've all been there. Na so OPC carry me as I dey parambulate around my smallie girlfriend house that year for night. I knew she was cheating and wanted to catch her as she don free me.

Now I look at her pictures and even her voice self dey repulsive to me. For six years, she no add one single value to my life.

Thank God say I never stopped developing myself. Girls that don't add any value are just for playtime that's all.

I don't even follow them discuss anything meaningful.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Know You Are Dating Yourself / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Induction In Medical Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.