Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time (31284 Views)

Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by ukaface(f): 10:29pm On May 19, 2023
She use style discharge you
Some other guy is positively occupying her time maybe monetarily.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by achimendy(m): 10:32pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:
My girlfriend of 8 months has broken up with me because she says I have no plans for her

I was surprised by the outburst cus she is still very young just 19 I don't know what she means by this statement because non of us are ready to marry now

I love this girl so much... I suspect that because her birthday is coming up next month and I haven't said anything about it so she feels I don't take her seriously

I have pleaded and talked to her but she is adamant about her decision that she is tired as I'm wasting her time

I haven't talked about her birthday yet cuz I'm having a hard time, things are pretty tight with me but she just can't understand

Please guys what should I do I'm truly in love with this girl that I'm having a hard time moving on

Oga forget woman, make you go add value to your life, then see how this bitches rush you.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by otipoju(m): 10:38pm On May 19, 2023
achimendy:

Oga forget woman, make you go add value to your life, then see how this bitches rush you.

One girl like 25 years ago wey dey take me play when I really like am. She go let me talk talk talk...den ask me if I dey talk finish?

Today she dey ask why I no want talk to am wether she offend me. After you don born 3 piken for man wey no send you.

When everything tight you no give me chop na when e don turn express you want come dey form love.

Me sef I be baba for my side. Shey make I leave my family for you ni?

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Blackdisciple(m): 10:57pm On May 19, 2023
1Alex:
A girl cannot initiate a breakup without having a plan B.

She found another guy. Simple

Yeah right she's got plan B
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Blackdisciple(m): 11:01pm On May 19, 2023
How do guy manage to stay in a relationship with small girls from 16 to 23...

Bros she get plan B because at this age I see no reason she's talking about time wasting, Abi she no wan go school ni
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by achimendy(m): 11:24pm On May 19, 2023
otipoju:

One girl like 25 years ago wey dey take me play when I really like am. She go let me talk talk talk...den ask me if I dey talk finish?

Today she dey ask why I no want talk to am wether she offend me. After you don born 3 piken for man wey no send you.

When everything tight you no give me chop na when e don turn express you want come dey form love.

Me sef I be babafor my side. Shey make I leave my family for you ni?

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by sharone21(f): 11:44pm On May 19, 2023
blacksam01:
something wierd i observed in this romance session...

when ever there is breakup complaint here i usually read through and i notice, no single lady complains about pains of break up or idea to keep her failing relationship..

you can only read ladies do this inside marriage,

what do u guyz deduce from this..? only guyz love..ladies are so so stone hearted and dont giv a damn about how u feel ,they just dump u..

they are the problem of relationships

Hahahaha... Truth is women are more emotional than logical when it comes to love ...

Men hit hard when they want to hurt us and very fickle/ unstable in love as they think with their dicks( since u guys laugh at us that women have fish brains)...

But, when women DECIDE to begin thinking logically like men after men have taught them a lot through heart breaks, we dust ourselves, pick up what is left of us and courageously move on to a ready guy.

We are TOO busy crying over men especially when we know our worths and our God.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Sofistcatdmoron: 2:11am On May 20, 2023
Olam09:

Na so you go later end up with a cheating partner.. and commit suicide after she dump you.
E pain am grin grin
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Sofistcatdmoron: 2:16am On May 20, 2023
Felicity771:
Good afternoon everyone, my name is Mrs Osuchukwu Chinenye Doris, the wife of Mr Osuchukwu Ndubuisi Teddus from Osuagwu's family in Umuozuzu, Oboma, Ezinihitte LGA, Mbaise, Imo State, Nigeria. We have three children. He attended Martime Academy in Oron Akwaibom State, Nigeria where he obtained his Higher National Diploma (HND) in Marine. Engineering and PGD in maritime Engineering. He has been on contract jobs with several companies on ship operations and maintenance till he was knocked down bAccount Number: 8900719957
Bank: PalmPay or PalmPay Limited
Name:EVANSFAMOUS ONYEKACHI ONONOGBO
You are likely to be a scammer
Due to the following reasons

1. You claimed to be connected to Nigerian custom service
2. You claimed to be associated with auciof cars by the above firm

3 your location u claimed to be in ogun State
Now you also claim to be from imo?
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by kaludestiny10(m): 4:41am On May 20, 2023
Go and look for ways to better your life than dwelling on a girl.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Montaque(m): 4:46am On May 20, 2023
And you are begging her? You need wisdom on how to pursue the better things of life.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Berankis: 6:52am On May 20, 2023
Dont mind all those special advisers being tough on you. The truth is our emotions will always get the better part of us. It is not easy to lose a girlfriend or wife, most especially the ones you consider helpful and supportive to your life but when the unfortunate happens, you just have to move on, however hard it is.
Look for things to do, focus more on building your life first, it will always place you in good position with women.
It is hard and painful but pls move on... You will be just fine!
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Godsongang: 7:40am On May 20, 2023
Dating a 19yo girl is like baby sitting a child.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by samz77: 8:34am On May 20, 2023
FOREX! FOREX!! FOREX!!! Learn the art of forex trading. If you are a novice when it comes to forex trading, you can begin forex from the materials I will be sending to you. These courses which are self explanatory will brush you up from kindergarten to graduate level.This course explain how you can trade forex manually and with the use of artificial intelligence. You can't find these courses anywhere because it breaks how forex is being traded to profitability. Unlike some courses that when you read you it . You can't just comprehend. This courses goes for just the amount you use in buying slice bread at the market.You need to secure your future and that of your coming generation. Get in touch with me on this watshapp 08134351329 or Gmail address: alatolait@ gmail.com . Or you make payment of just #1500 to ecobank acct: 3161174486. Once payment is confirmed immediately I will forward it.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by ironkurtain(m): 8:44am On May 20, 2023
yesloaded:

If you are less than 25yrs, bro please forget about dating and channel your energy on money making

Learn a reasonable skill and monetize it

A girl of 19yrs is not ripe for any serious relationship (quote me anywhere)

I'm not trying to sound harsh but I love to be realistic

Work hard and smart, make money because this is what you need

Good luck

My brother, take this advice very very seriously, years later you will be glad that you did. Listen and if possible Google the lyrics of this Hip-hop songs

1. Dj quik - Hand in hand.
2. Future - Mask off.

The first song's main message is "First you get the power then you get the money then you get the pu##y, dude don't be a dummy!

The second song is "Chase a Check(cash checks), never chase a b!tch!

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Fashdeejay(m): 9:35am On May 20, 2023
She just met a new guy who probably made a few promises.... She'll come back after she has been chopped a few times.... You will be a fool to take her back... Because she will repeat it again ..... She's 19, how old are you? Stop chasing after beauty and be more focused on one who is helping you grow and not the one who's more concerned with tiktok or IG likes...
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by KingLion007(m): 11:36am On May 20, 2023
1Alex:
A girl cannot initiate a breakup without having a plan B.

She found another guy. Simple
And you didn't Bleep her enough... Money you no get energy for Bleep you no get... Then you're wasting her time na
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Sunnybabe(m): 5:55pm On May 20, 2023
Ronaldo723:
My girlfriend of 8 months has broken up with me because she says I have no plans for her

I was surprised by the outburst cus she is still very young just 19 I don't know what she means by this statement because non of us are ready to marry now

I love this girl so much... I suspect that because her birthday is coming up next month and I haven't said anything about it so she feels I don't take her seriously

I have pleaded and talked to her but she is adamant about her decision that she is tired as I'm wasting her time

I haven't talked about her birthday yet cuz I'm having a hard time, things are pretty tight with me but she just can't understand

Please guys what should I do I'm truly in love with this girl that I'm having a hard time moving on

She has already moved on before she broke up with you self...

Baba stop simping around and move on too...

Love can't be forced
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by SURElee(f): 7:48pm On May 20, 2023
How old are you?
What are you going with a 19year old who is looking at life through the lens of frivolities?
What really does a 19year old know, na you go dey baby her na, you no know?

She is moving on for the prodigious lifestyle, after she has wasted her life with her choices she will be back when she realizes that.

You will say I told you that.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by chiboycue: 8:43pm On May 20, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Really
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by chiboycue: 8:44pm On May 20, 2023
Ronaldo723:

You are in love with a 19 years old girl. The girl should either be in secondary school or have attempted SSCE or jamb. You did not state your age or what you do for a living. You did not state your academic qualification. You stated that both of you are not ready for marriage.

I think you should have plans for your future first by graduating from a university and seeking a good job and getting your accomodation instead of being in love with a young 19 year old girl.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Wenonawde(m): 10:36pm On May 20, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Dey play ooo !! You dey carry woman mater for head when your mate dey hustle for money 💰
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Nobody: 7:31am On May 21, 2023
Ronaldo723:

You sound like a teenager as well. How can you believe or think that she’s broken up with you because of birthday? Really? C’mon nah. Wake up!!! She’s in what some people call the hoe-phase and at that age she’s not ready to be tied down to one man. While you are broke she dated you cos she really really liked you and money didn’t mean much but sadly you came at a time when sweet talk fine boy has expired in her books. She will still go on to date and f’ck more guys as she grows up and there is not much you can do about it.

As for you, whether you like it or not you will gradually get over her. The best way to do so is to search for something more valuable to you than her and that is money. You need to hustle for yourself and to better your life right now.

Infact what exactly are you doing with a woman whne you can’t pay her minimal bills? If ordinary birthday is a problem to you then you shouldn’t even be in a relationship now. Focus on making your self better all round and getting prettier, sexier, hotter, more intelligent girls would be much easier.
I hope this helps. All the best.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Charx122: 11:27am On May 21, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Guy face your life, Your not married to her it clear she wants to be free..
Don't let one girl start putting unnessary pressure on you.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by GodSon1900: 12:22pm On May 21, 2023
KingLion007:
And you didn't Bleep her enough... Money you no get energy for Bleep you no get... Then you're wasting her time na

Oh
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Ronaldo723: 7:24pm On May 28, 2023
DominusPrime:

You sound like a teenager as well. How can you believe or think that she’s broken up with you because of birthday? Really? C’mon nah. Wake up!!! She’s in what some people call the hoe-phase and at that age she’s not ready to be tied down to one man. While you are broke she dated you cos she really really liked you and money didn’t mean much but sadly you came at a time when sweet talk fine boy has expired in her books. She will still go on to date and f’ck more guys as she grows up and there is not much you can do about it.

As for you, whether you like it or not you will gradually get over her. The best way to do so is to search for something more valuable to you than her and that is money. You need to hustle for yourself and to better your life right now.

Infact what exactly are you doing with a woman whne you can’t pay her minimal bills? If ordinary birthday is a problem to you then you shouldn’t even be in a relationship now. Focus on making your self better all round and getting prettier, sexier, hotter, more intelligent girls would be much easier.
I hope this helps. All the best.

Guy I'm not broke the way you think I live comfortably and was taking care of her very well things are just hard for me at the moment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.