Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time (31289 Views)

Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by charlesdinho(m): 4:22pm On May 19, 2023
you should be happy that God saved you from a liability. WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT BIRTHDAYS? NOTHING

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by seguno2: 4:23pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:
My girlfriend of 8 months has broken up with me because she says I have no plans for her

I was surprised by the outburst cus she is still very young just 19 I don't know what she means by this statement because non of us are ready to marry now

I love this girl so much... I suspect that because her birthday is coming up next month and I haven't said anything about it so she feels I don't take her seriously

I have pleaded and talked to her but she is adamant about her decision that she is tired as I'm wasting her time

I haven't talked about her birthday yet cuz I'm having a hard time, things are pretty tight with me but she just can't understand

Please guys what should I do I'm truly in love with this girl that I'm having a hard time moving on

Behold a pussywhipped simp.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by babakb: 4:27pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:
My girlfriend of 8 months has broken up with me because she says I have no plans for her

I was surprised by the outburst cus she is still very young just 19 I don't know what she means by this statement because non of us are ready to marry now

I love this girl so much... I suspect that because her birthday is coming up next month and I haven't said anything about it so she feels I don't take her seriously

I have pleaded and talked to her but she is adamant about her decision that she is tired as I'm wasting her time

I haven't talked about her birthday yet cuz I'm having a hard time, things are pretty tight with me but she just can't understand

Please guys what should I do I'm truly in love with this girl that I'm having a hard time moving on

And who told you 19 years old is young to Marry, she is in her prime, this is the time for her to choose the best husband for herself, birth her children at a young age and her kids will grow up and be friends with her.

She made a very wise decision, she probably have a sister or a relative that used their teenage and twenties for relationships that yielded nothing and she is scared of following that path.

If she follows you blindly now for 7 or 10 years, you will dump her and start saying:
Not all relationships must end in Marriage.
Marriage is not for everyone.
You can't marry based on sympathy.
Marriage is not an achievement.
She has high sense of entitlement.

And people will call her evening newspaper in the streets grin grin grin

Brave girl, she made a smart move.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by onlyboyson(m): 4:28pm On May 19, 2023
bro did you make her lord of the ring
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by BigBen23(m): 4:28pm On May 19, 2023
Zonefree:
In reality, she's the one wasting your time.

You're the trophy. A Nigerian girl got nothing to offer you aside her over stretched smelly kpekus.

Dust your slippers and move on to the next hoe. There are plenty of them in this part of the world. Your gain.

I think he should put this on his WhatsApp status
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Blue86(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2023
You need a knock seriously.

Let me interpret her words for you.
" You Don't have money to spend on me, since I have met someone who can,why spend my time with you?"

Look, ditch any feelings of whatever sort, and live a purpose driven life.

You are with the wrong gal.
And you are in the wrong path.
Ronaldo723:

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by arantess: 4:31pm On May 19, 2023
mrcrabs:

I been no wan talk am ooooo but one origin bitters for you my Gee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Respect maaa brother
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by GoodCane: 4:31pm On May 19, 2023
1Alex:
A girl cannot initiate a breakup without having a plan B.

She found another guy. Simple

CC Ronaldo723

Ronaldo723 A real niggar above just told you the plain truth. And you being a mumu simp man went and started begging her to stay in your life. A liability for that matter. Dude you seriously need to have your brain checked
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by hedonido: 4:34pm On May 19, 2023
Things are pretty tight with you but you want to dey chop sweet 19 fresh fish. Something must be wrong with you.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by DropsMic(m): 4:38pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

She has found another person… Just move on.

Furthermore, if there's one thing you should remember today, it is this: never plead with a girl to enter or remain in a relationship with you. Under no circumstances should you ever do that.

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by isabi2lof: 4:41pm On May 19, 2023
If she says you're wasting her time , then you're definitely wasting her time undecided

You guys are preaching early marriage, what's wrong in her getting married at 19yrs .

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by tony5(m): 4:42pm On May 19, 2023
Paulnoma:

Honestly I can't tell what male and female relationships are becoming these days. cry

Young people are becoming so self willed and very unruly.small small girls are becoming something else,even boys too are out of control.[strong]sex used to be a MYSTERY,but now it's a ministry everyone is fulfilling both married and all,the infidelity the incest the homosexuality,the sexual immorality.its alarming to say the least.[/strong]
GOD HELP THIS GENERATION.
Please, try to be objective with your judgement. Stereotyping issues like this won't provide solutions.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by trentslawson(m): 4:42pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

I know who you are, & know her birthday is 22nd of next month, I know everything that's going on but I kept it private as promised, I also know you'll soon carry your matter come social. It's just a matter of time. I'm not surprised to see it here, but honestly she complains alot about your idc attitude. You know young girls need much of your attention which is lacking in your relationship well she's found someone that's spending & giving her all the things she's lacking including steady........... you can fill that in.... I could advise you but you didn't inquire before dating her in the first place
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by overlord77: 4:42pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

There is no point having a girlfriend when you can't stand on your own. For now, I'd advise you focus on improving yourself. When you are between 26 and 30yrs old you can revisit the whole relationship thingy. It's hard to let go especially when you think that person is all but trust me, you haven't seen things out there yet. You will change your mind
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Bishop(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Go and earn the money first then the girls will follow you. No woman wants a broke guy. Ok. The only true love is agape love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Juju70(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2023
Oga you are s time waster! Go arrange yasef!!!!
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by babakb: 4:43pm On May 19, 2023
Zonefree:

You're the trophy. A Nigerian girl got nothing to offer you aside her over stretched smelly kpekus.

Dust your slippers and move on to the next hoe. There are plenty of them in this part of the world. Your gain.

We men are not serious, so we are sleeping with different girls randomly and expecting the girls to be chaste at the same time

Double standard at it's peak.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Bishop(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Go and earn the money first then the girls will follow you. No woman wants a broke guy,Ok. The only true love is agape love
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Juniorangel(m): 4:44pm On May 19, 2023
I don't understand how a small girl with nothing to offer you will be stressing you like this... Like someone said up there you are the prize not her. Upgrade urself bro.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Edusouls(m): 4:45pm On May 19, 2023
Paulnoma:

Go and wash plates you are just immature(excessively emotional).
Arm your heart with these words bro...
A kind woman with a heart of gold MAY not be beautiful or elegant (it's even the elegant ones that are putting pepper in men's eyes as we speak)but she has the eyes of a builder,she sees greatness where there is nothingness now.a woman that can't patiently follow you is not qualified to be around.or maybe you are the unserious and play about type cheesy.if you are pursuing a good cause then let her be,what you feel is just same thing we feel when as kids we are stripped from licking icing sugar.
Get your priorities right.
Get a job
Get consumed with becoming the best version of yourself.
DON'T do these to prove a point to her or get back at her.
It total waste of time just move on and wish her the best.she will learn and also become successful too.
So you both don't destroy yourselves.
very matured advice of yours , these kid’s nowadays should be building themselves and acquiring skills to take on life are busy engaging in illicit and destructive relationships, thanks again brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Lobotomy02: 4:46pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Ok.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Enemyofpeace: 4:48pm On May 19, 2023
Let her go. Don't let any biiitch pull you into what you're not ready for. Most Nigerian girls are selfish and inconsiderate

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Senator777: 4:50pm On May 19, 2023
The girl already have another boyfriend.

Let her go and develop yourself.

You will surely laugh last

Most Nigeria girls want you to use your entire life serving them and do their biddings.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by 1Alex: 4:51pm On May 19, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Ronaldo723 A real niggar above just told you the plain truth. And you being a mumu simp man went and started begging her to stay in your life. A liability for that matter. Dude you seriously need to have your brain checked
oga why you dey quote me? Na be the Op?
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by donogaga(m): 4:52pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

You should consider yourself lucky.

Sooner or later, you will realize it was a blessing in disguise.

Move on bro. Chase better things.

I don't know why you guys are always crying over a girl. Smh. Go and make money bro. Add value to your life. Na Dem go dey chase you....
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Brunicekid(m): 4:52pm On May 19, 2023
shomutuski:

You are truly in love with a 19yr old girl? LMAO XD

men like you lack gut and drive, you are here crying while shes leaving you for another guy who is creating value for himself, cant you see that the you are the cause of your problem and your solution?

Go and make your family proud, stop all this nonsense over a small girl that alot of niggaz will still Bleep the shit out of.
There's no issue about loving a 19 year-old girl. The problem is how he's blind to the red flags this girl is showing. You should never make the mistake of judging someone's (a girl in this case) maturity by age. There are matured 19 year olds, and immature 35 year olds, and vice-versa.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Brunicekid(m): 4:53pm On May 19, 2023
Flick490:
Are you a time waster? On a serious note, for you to be dating a 19year old Nigerian girl means you're either 20yrs or slightly above 20yrs. This implies that you both are still too young to go into relationship, at least a serious one. A girl of 19yrs can never be loyal to you, she still wants to explore and taste all the available dicks first.
The sad truth is that you love her more than she ever loves you. You're broke and can't throw a birthday bash for her, u can't afford good gifts for her birthday. Girls like to get birthday gifts from their guys and want a big party. But u can't do all these now cos you're broke.
I advise that u move on, redouble your effort at hustling so u can make good money. She has already found a guy that can do all these for her .
There's no issue about loving a 19 year-old girl. The problem is how he's blind to the red flags this girl is showing. You should never make the mistake of judging someone's (a girl in this case) maturity by age. There are matured 19 year olds, and immature 35 year olds, and vice-versa.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Brunicekid(m): 4:54pm On May 19, 2023
yesloaded:

If you are less than 25yrs, bro please forget about dating and channel your energy on money making

Learn a reasonable skill and monetize it

A girl of 19yrs is not ripe for any serious relationship (quote me anywhere)

I'm not trying to sound harsh but I love to be realistic

Work hard and smart, make money because this is what you need

Good luck
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Nahunger(m): 4:54pm On May 19, 2023
1Alex:
A girl cannot initiate a breakup without having a plan B.

She found another guy. Simple

You dey answer the SIMP
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Smartguyboy(m): 4:55pm On May 19, 2023
If you have land go and sell 1 plot to celebrate her birthday get her iPhone14 or sell your kidney as you are broke now if you are thinking of what to do to get her back.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Let her go and focus on yourself for now. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to date in the future. Now is the time to go to work on yourself.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by BloomingDale(f): 4:56pm On May 19, 2023
Zonefree:

Them don use this one play football tire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Induction In Medical Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.