Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,256 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time (31295 Views)

Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by LaSenior: 3:51pm On May 19, 2023
Just let her go now oooooooo don't try to do anything just to win her back because you go suffer las las

Just let her go now it is early and focus on Yourself

That girl is gone 2months ago she found someone she feels that has what it takes to make her feel achieve her goals so she's gone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by DMerciful(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2023
You're not ready for marriage so why take the relationship seriously?
Ronaldo723:
My girlfriend of 8 months has broken up with me because she says I have no plans for her

I was surprised by the outburst cus she is still very young just 19 I don't know what she means by this statement because non of us are ready to marry now

I love this girl so much... I suspect that because her birthday is coming up next month and I haven't said anything about it so she feels I don't take her seriously

I have pleaded and talked to her but she is adamant about her decision that she is tired as I'm wasting her time

I haven't talked about her birthday yet cuz I'm having a hard time, things are pretty tight with me but she just can't understand

Please guys what should I do I'm truly in love with this girl that I'm having a hard time moving on

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by oko4lucky(m): 3:51pm On May 19, 2023
My bro go buy chilled Coke and roasted corn and enjoy ursef .... U don't know what God is saving you from

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Laness: 3:53pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:
My girlfriend of 8 months has broken up with me because she says I have no plans for her

I was surprised by the outburst cus she is still very young just 19 I don't know what she means by this statement because non of us are ready to marry now

I love this girl so much... I suspect that because her birthday is coming up next month and I haven't said anything about it so she feels I don't take her seriously

I have pleaded and talked to her but she is adamant about her decision that she is tired as I'm wasting her time

I haven't talked about her birthday yet cuz I'm having a hard time, things are pretty tight with me but she just can't understand

Please guys what should I do I'm truly in love with this girl that I'm having a hard time moving on
Guy you dey Bleep up o. 19 years old girl nawa for you. Oga you be Cow i swear belike na your first relationship be this because Man no suppose foolish like dis.

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:54pm On May 19, 2023
You are wasting my time as well to read your story how a girlfriend of 8 months dumped you.
Ronaldo723:

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by tonididdy(m): 3:54pm On May 19, 2023
Unless you lock her to you with pregnancy like she said it’s the both of you wasting your time

@19 she’s definitely an explorer…. I can bet my ass you are in your late 20s or early 30s hence you are most pained!

5 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by lavylilly: 3:54pm On May 19, 2023
aNOTHER MAN IS ALREADY WITHHER.WATCH THE BIRTHDAY BASH ON YOUTUBE
Ronaldo723:

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by incandescentena: 3:55pm On May 19, 2023
Elvis2kay:
Go and hustle to make money. Connect with E-money,Obi cubana and Mc Oluomo..she will come back and beg for your time.

Its wrong advising the Op to connect with illiciit drug lords

tongue

Ps: you forgot to add Abba kyri

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by drightguy(m): 3:55pm On May 19, 2023
Someone is about to be caged should you keep begging her to accept you back.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:55pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

what about BEING HONEST with that babe and tell her exactly how you feel? if she needs the type of man TODAY that you aint, then forget love and let that babe go.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by naijapikin2(m): 3:59pm On May 19, 2023
Just let her be. She will be back in the year 2033 when she's about clicking 30..

Mark my words.

The next person who's comment is below me believes it too.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by blacksam01: 3:59pm On May 19, 2023
something wierd i observed in this romance session...

when ever there is breakup complaint here i usually read through and i notice, no single lady complains about pains of break up or idea to keep her failing relationship..

you can only read ladies do this inside marriage,

what do u guyz deduce from this..? only guyz love..ladies are so so stone hearted and dont giv a damn about how u feel ,they just dump u..

they are the problem of relationships

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by naturefellow(m): 4:01pm On May 19, 2023
Zonefree:
In reality, she's the one wasting your time.
You're the trophy. A Nigerian girl got nothing to offer you aside her over stretched smelly kpekus.
Dust your slippers and move on to the next hoe. There are plenty of them in this part of the world. Your gain.
your mum, aunt, sis and niece inclusive in the pool?

Rather than say 'hoe', why not say 'fish in the ocean'?

In the attempt to stay woke, let's not lack common sense mbok

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by alizma: 4:01pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

The main guy is hosting the upcoming birthday party and the only way to keep you out of the venue is this partial breakup, after the birthday, una go reconcile. This I have seen

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Chetas81(m): 4:03pm On May 19, 2023
Instagram messenger girl's aka hook up girl's

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by GOVERNORR: 4:04pm On May 19, 2023
For you to report it here I guess it's true.

What if you u waste time meant for her reading and writing here ehn

Women love some extra attention but if money got urs instead then you are better off without her
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Risingblue008(m): 4:05pm On May 19, 2023
Look at this bornfu,
Instead of you to be happy,
Na small pikin u be shaa

Later u go understand say u supposed to don dey hustle or do minia jobs,u r hear talking bull+shit
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by naturefellow(m): 4:05pm On May 19, 2023
incandescentena:

Its wrong advising the Op to connect with illiciit drug lords
tongue
moreso, doing it for wrong motive, to impress a girl.

Gross stupidity!
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by saysugar(m): 4:05pm On May 19, 2023
Lol,ladies likes reading men comments while i also enjoy reading lady comments
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2023
Rejoice!! For ur sufferings have been liberated.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Intoboy(m): 4:08pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

I really don't have to waste my time trying to talk sense into your head because i see that your simptuous heart is already attached to a pussy but for the sake of saving a bro let me educate you.

*As a young guy aspiring to be successful it is vigorously dangerous to fall in love with a girl that sees relationship as a job expecting to be paid salary and wages.

If it where to be your birthday and she buys you nothing but prayers, you're fine you'll still love her regardless but why doesn't she see it that way, because she feel its her right as the girlfriend...if she's not giving you money and helping you financially too i see no reason why i should be giving you money always and you won't return the vibes, you're a simp for not seeing this

*Only a mad man will beg someone to stay in his life,mehn is your life that ruined... don't tell me you're in love how can you fall so weak and beg someone to stay,when you should be working your ass out to avoid things like this you decided to ridicule yourself my seeking advise on here,i know what you're expecting to hear.
Ohh, continue begging her, don't give up in someone you love,true love is hard to find
Ohh,go and borrow money and organise a good birthday party for her,by so doing she'll know you take her serious.
Ohh,buy her flowers and take it to her house and present it to her on your knees crying and confessing how life is gonna be miserable if she leaves you...you think say na your mate dey here?

Young man this it the time for you to be working and fighting your way to success love will make you weak and you might not be able to face life challenges if you're weak in the heart...if you end up being a poor man this gender will frustrate your life till death and you'll regret falling in love when you should be working your way to the promise land.

*If she's saying you're not serious it simply means she has someone that's being serious with her, incessant begging might make her date you as the second guy but you'll be frustrated in the relationship and beg her to go later because you forced her into the relationship she's readily tired of....i really hope and pray for a society of wise and sensible men,it takes a smart man to know who a woman really is because she fits in every role you want her to act as.....i know you'll still be in her DM begging her regardless of what anyone says on here, saving a sinful soul is way easier than saving a simp

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by SLOVFO(m): 4:08pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Forget about that "I am in love with her" thing. Face your future...what business do you have fallen in love when you are not ready for marriage? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:09pm On May 19, 2023
1Alex:
A girl cannot initiate a breakup without having a plan B.

She found another guy. Simple
Wish I could like this a thousand times.
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by TERMlNATOR(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2023
Zonefree:
In reality, she's the one wasting your time.

You're the trophy. A Nigerian girl got nothing to offer you aside her over stretched smelly kpekus.

Dust your slippers and move on to the next hoe. There are plenty of them in this part of the world. Your gain.
thank u brother.
U successfuly released me from a liability.

Abeg drop ur aza....
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Draslo(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Someone else will sponsor the birthday. The guy will enjoy the kpekus before she moves to the next guy. You will find love again. Silver lining is you will still bang the kpekus again in a couple of year after your success don dey show. Good luck
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by ifihearam: 4:11pm On May 19, 2023
How old are you?
This girl is on her hoe(ing)stage, more or less her prime.
That birthday at this moment means a lot to her and there is a guy or man out there who have promised her heaven and earth..it will take you only money to be on her level right now..Otilo.

Guys domt pet these simps, they must learn the hard way..money is the only consolation you need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by LordReed(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

She's 19, how are you planning long term relationship with someone who barely knows what she wants out of life?

Even this her attitude is a clear sign she doesn't see herself in a long term relationship with you. Read the writing on the wall babe is ready to move on from you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by TUBLEZ(m): 4:14pm On May 19, 2023
Someone broke up with u and u are still asking what can u do cool really?

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by lomprico(m): 4:17pm On May 19, 2023
1Alex:
A girl cannot initiate a breakup without having a plan B.

She found another guy. Simple

Gbam!
Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by lomprico(m): 4:17pm On May 19, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Hope say una don knack wella

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Tzar(m): 4:20pm On May 19, 2023
All these simps brooding over a girl who is probably being ran through by every tom, dick & harry!
So you have stupidly decided to waste the time that you should be using to build yourself & your finances to be sad over a gold digging tramp? Shame on you for disgracing ALL the real men in your ancestry.
You better forget about that manipulative, insensitive and selfish young Jezebel that you are stupidly ‘in love’ with.
Dumb bleeps like you really have to learn the hard way regarding this relationship matters! ODE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time by Uniquekriss(m): 4:22pm On May 19, 2023
She just wants to know how manly or simp you are. Promise her you are saving up to take her to Dubai for holiday and make sure u knack her ass out, she will be humble for two weeks
Ronaldo723:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Induction In Medical Council / How To Know You Are Dating Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.