Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me (44099 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:47pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
My girlfriend always disturb me to visit her and I do avoid it because I really don't want sex for now..
She is the first I will ever have.

So today I decided to visit her,we made out mouth pleasure but I did not have sex because first she was a virgin and secondly she was on her period.

After satisfying each other ,she started crying to squashing one of her principles.
Then me on the other hand have never had sex before so I was really ashamed of what I did...

She called me on the phone and was crying in guilt that I broke her laws and principles...I took the whole blame...

She then broke up with me...
And I really love this girl.

She is beautiful,never asked me for money, smart, intelligent and brave.

I am just confused right now
Lol….. this one just de start. grin Pele o. More cracks to ur heart…

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Airlohim(m): 5:47pm On May 21, 2023
woginid967:

It is clear you're a simp.

Pls get to meet mature guys who are financially strong and mentally stronger.... They'll teach you how to be a real man.

You should have made love to her long agao...... While giving her money and pampering her. She will forget any useless principle and become your sworn woman.

Watch puoorn with her and make out wit her. Then when she is so wet and Hot.... Rush and tell her you are late for a meeting. She go wan craze.... Then chat her up with sex chat later and thank her for being yours. Send her some cash.

Then tell her you really want to make her feel like a woman and take her on adventures. Describe it sexually to her.... That's all.

Then go out and buy alomo for yaself, buy pineapple 🍍 for her too it will make her veryyyyyy wet.

The watch 365 days movie together or any 18++ Filipino movie. She will not know when she is riding you and screaming your name. Use a condom if your pull out game is weak. But you should last for more than 2hrs inside her while changing styles at interval.

Get an alpha male to mentor you, so you dont shame your generation.

This is one of the most cringiest things I've ever read on this forum. Why all this plenty shalaye?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by fatboyslym007: 5:47pm On May 21, 2023
Wrong post

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by GodPrince: 5:47pm On May 21, 2023
ALL NIGERIA GIRLS ARE HARLOTS. NEVER SHAKE NIGERIAN GIRLS BECAUSE THEY'RE ALWAYS STROKING DICKS AND FINGERING THEIR SMELLING PUSSIES EVERYTIME, JUST WEAR PROTECTION AND FHUCK THEM. NEVER SHAKE THEIR HANDS, YOU COULD BE SHAKING THE HAND THAT JUST FINISHED STROKING AN OLD DICK, HOMMIES BE WISE, NIGERIA GIRLS ARE SCUM SLUTS

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by SLOVFO(m): 5:51pm On May 21, 2023
woginid967:

It is clear you're a simp.

Pls get to meet mature guys who are financially strong and mentally stronger.... They'll teach you how to be a real man.

You should have made love to her long agao...... While giving her money and pampering her. She will forget any useless principle and become your sworn woman.

Watch puoorn with her and make out wit her. Then when she is so wet and Hot.... Rush and tell her you are late for a meeting. She go wan craze.... Then chat her up with sex chat later and thank her for being yours. Send her some cash.

Then tell her you really want to make her feel like a woman and take her on adventures. Describe it sexually to her.... That's all.

Then go out and buy alomo for yaself, buy pineapple 🍍 for her too it will make her veryyyyyy wet.

The watch 365 days movie together or any 18++ Filipino movie. She will not know when she is riding you and screaming your name. Use a condom if your pull out game is weak. But you should last for more than 2hrs inside her while changing styles at interval.

Get an alpha male to mentor you, so you dont shame your generation.

This reminds me of the story of Amnon, Jonadab and Tamar as told in 2 Samuel 13:1-39. Follow this guy's advice at your own peril. Some people indeed are Inventors of evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Chesster: 5:51pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
My girlfriend always disturb me to visit her and I do avoid it because I really don't want sex for now..

So today I decided to visit her,we made out mouth pleasure but I did not have sex because first she was a virgin and secondly she was on her period.

After satisfying each other ,she started crying to squashing one of her principles.
Then me on the other hand have never had sex before so I was really ashamed of what I did...

She called me on the phone and was crying in guilt that I broke her laws and principles...I took the whole blame...

Was she blind folded or forced why didn't she resist when you wanted to start since it is against her principle
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by NaijaCover(m): 5:51pm On May 21, 2023
Angelfrost:
Erm... What the fvck is "Mouth Pleasure"?!! undecided

This is easily the most incoherent post I have ever read on this forum!

Seun, I'm still wondering how y'all allow such hit front page! Is it slow news day or what?!!

Do You Want BAD NEWS, from

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Pearlwhite: 5:52pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

All these under 20 kids sef. angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by maxist2020(m): 5:53pm On May 21, 2023
There is nothing wrong in having sex with a virgin girl in her period, you should have done that with her instead of using ur mouth sound disgusting thought to leak a bleeding kpekus
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by soik(m): 5:53pm On May 21, 2023
Go see her parents, she will be more comfortable
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Diddycsbsb: 5:53pm On May 21, 2023
JunkieπŸ’ŠπŸ’‰πŸ’ŠπŸ’‰πŸ’ŠπŸ’‰
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Amah70: 5:54pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Continue to apologise to her. She will come back to you. She is merely trying your patience.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Nnamaka1: 5:55pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Don't lose your sleep over it, she's going to call you back and then you guys will continue in your fornication. (Because you guys have opened the Pandora box and there is no going back. It's just a matter of time) That's how it always goes. Just make sure you make the conscious efforts of not getting her pregnant.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Razakipaye: 5:55pm On May 21, 2023
Such type of girls are possess
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by AngelicBeing: 5:56pm On May 21, 2023
angry
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Stevengold(m): 5:59pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Aje!
Pure love story.
Don't worry it's temporal, but don't start what you can't finish.
Dm let's talk about it though 0 9 0 5 2 2 1 2 8 5 3
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Illegal1(m): 6:00pm On May 21, 2023
post=123277855:

omoh........i wonder
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Angelfrost(m): 6:01pm On May 21, 2023
post=123277855:

News is News whether good or bad!

The important point is whether it is verified or fake!
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by gloryman91: 6:01pm On May 21, 2023
Haram.

Sin of fornication.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by onajo2000(m): 6:01pm On May 21, 2023
From clap to dance
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by djkaneo(m): 6:03pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

This trash made FrontPage?

Which one be "mouth pleasure" again? No be kiss?

If no be kiss, na cunnilingus and fe-llatio? Shey you talk say she dey her period?

Una go just siddon for una dirty rooms dey make up stupid stories upandan. Seun and en Mods need to be flogged. Jesus Christ!!!

Seun you censor "MouthAction", but you no censor "cunnilingus". You no see say you dey intelligent by half?
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by TsbAfrica: 6:04pm On May 21, 2023
All the comment no even concern me becasue this one strong gan ... Op you say you had her mouth pleasure, and she was on her period or what am I reading yi?

Someone help me to understand....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by biggie73(m): 6:06pm On May 21, 2023
Face your study. She will unite again.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Goalnaldo(m): 6:06pm On May 21, 2023
What did i just read? You didnt have sex because she's a virgin and on her period but you proceeded to give mouth action? Are you not jumping from frypan to fire? Or she's the one that gave the mouth action.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by id4sho(m): 6:07pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Call and apologize, tell her u don't know what over came you. Whine her Wella, u must pop that cherry . Baba no let her pass
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Emdebby2: 6:08pm On May 21, 2023
Children of nowadays.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by sprints1: 6:08pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Am 24
no wonder you no sabi life na. All this Gen Z children I hope u no cry sha. My advice channel your energy to something productive the girl already had plan B was waiting for u to fvck up. Forget am find another gkrl
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by baralatie(m): 6:09pm On May 21, 2023
Please which one is mouth pleasure ooπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸš΄πŸš΄πŸš΄πŸš΄πŸš΄
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by tabaralph: 6:10pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Mouth pleasure as in sucking her puna while on her monthly period? Or what mouth pleasure are you referring to?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by baralatie(m): 6:10pm On May 21, 2023
id4sho:

Call and apologize, tell her u don't know what over came you. Whine her Wella, u must pop that cherry . Baba no let her pass
She be wetin?
She be Lilian Bach pikin.or otedola pikin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by luckedesiri(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2023
To advise you now hard me because woman no be werin you suppose carry for head right now.... Do what pleases you but I no understand one thing..... How una take get mouth action with her on her period Shey na only she give u bj abi I no understand.... Abi u suck her menses join

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by baralatie(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2023
tabaralph:

Mouth pleasure as in sucking her puna while on her monthly period? Or what mouth pleasure are you referring to?
πŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘ƒ
Please pipu should explain this new word
Mouth pleasureπŸ€”πŸ€”

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

β€œI Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother / How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals / Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.