Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me (44140 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Galaxydon1(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2023
A very useless Post

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by obinna58(m): 6:13pm On May 21, 2023
Teenage drama

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by HEBEI: 6:14pm On May 21, 2023
You guys are really crazy. She was on her period, and you still went ahead to lick her kpekus

Ushuu!!!

Modified
Mouth pleasure My corrupt mind read 'mouth action' shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by LagBlogger(m): 6:14pm On May 21, 2023
woginid967:

It is clear you're a simp.

Pls get to meet mature guys who are financially strong and mentally stronger.... They'll teach you how to be a real man.

You should have made love to her long agao...... While giving her money and pampering her. She will forget any useless principle and become your sworn woman.

Watch puoorn with her and make out wit her. Then when she is so wet and Hot.... Rush and tell her you are late for a meeting. She go wan craze.... Then chat her up with sex chat later and thank her for being yours. Send her some cash.

Then tell her you really want to make her feel like a woman and take her on adventures. Describe it sexually to her.... That's all.

Then go out and buy alomo for yaself, buy pineapple 🍍 for her too it will make her veryyyyyy wet.

The watch 365 days movie together or any 18++ Filipino movie. She will not know when she is riding you and screaming your name. Use a condom if your pull out game is weak. But you should last for more than 2hrs inside her while changing styles at interval.

Get an alpha male to mentor you, so you dont shame your generation.

In your own mind you are giving good advise but the reality is you're talking balderdash.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by baralatie(m): 6:17pm On May 21, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Wait, from what I understand, you had MouthAction with a girl on her period??
Abeg which one is mouth pleasure abi Nairaland bots censored it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Onucs(m): 6:18pm On May 21, 2023
Damn!

U gave mouth pleasure to a lady on her period.

Who is breeding this simps?

Spits

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Sunshine34(m): 6:18pm On May 21, 2023
Take her go eat suya. ODE

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by baralatie(m): 6:19pm On May 21, 2023
HEBEI:
You guys are really crazy. She was on her period, and you still went ahead to lick her kpekus

Ushuu!!!
Is it what mouth pleasure means!πŸ™„
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Onliie(m): 6:19pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
My girlfriend always disturb me to visit her and I do avoid it because I really don't want sex for now..
She is the first I will ever have.

So today I decided to visit her,we made out mouth pleasure but I did not have sex because first she was a virgin and secondly she was on her period.

After satisfying each other ,she started crying to squashing one of her principles.
Then me on the other hand have never had sex before so I was really ashamed of what I did...

She called me on the phone and was crying in guilt that I broke her laws and principles...I took the whole blame...

She then broke up with me...
And I really love this girl.

She is beautiful,never asked me for money, smart, intelligent and brave.

I am just confused right now
Bro, she will call you back
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Hassanmaye(m): 6:21pm On May 21, 2023
imagrg:
Send me her phone number and let me console her after her period.

Her kpekus is willing but her body is weak.

On your part too, your body is willing but your preek is weak. grin
Hahahhahahaha
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by baralatie(m): 6:21pm On May 21, 2023
Onliie:
Bro, she will call you back
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
A woman will call a guy that did mouth pleasure on her when she was experiencing menstruation πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Wonderful
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Kaido: 6:21pm On May 21, 2023
Two stupid & confused people. Forgive me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Hassanmaye(m): 6:22pm On May 21, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

You're just an idiot, what are you taking the whole blame for actually? undecided was it rape? Was it not consensual make-out?

Fools like you are the reason why these girls think they can Guilt-trip or emotionally blackmail every guy they see! I won't be surprised if someone somewhere is pounding that girl real hard while you, THE MINISTER OF SIMP DEFENCE is here fooling yourself!

You still have alot to learn sha
Haha grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Goalnaldo(m): 6:23pm On May 21, 2023
Angelfrost:
Erm... What the fvck is "Mouth Pleasure"?!! undecided

This is easily the most incoherent post I have ever read on this forum!

Seun, I'm still wondering how y'all allow such hit front page! Is it slow news day or what?!!
its this type of shitty thread they enjoy posting. When i created a thread of how to recover a debt, they didnt bring it to fp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Onliie(m): 6:30pm On May 21, 2023
baralatie:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
A woman will call a guy that did mouth pleasure on her when she was experiencing menstruation πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Wonderful
You want to bet? What the guy meant was not mouth action
Probably kissing and other stuffs
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by zakkxx: 6:31pm On May 21, 2023
May tunder Fire u! U are a thief, live that Girl alone! Crazy fornicator like u, if you don’t repent na hiv go finish u. U are a Virgin because you have not gotten the opportunity! If u are not ready for marriage live relationships and face your work or book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Kobicove(m): 6:32pm On May 21, 2023
Postinor:
Ohh sorry, are you a teen

grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by RPG2020(m): 6:34pm On May 21, 2023
isabi2lof:

You can as well pass your sister to him .

Enter house a town hall is see more................
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Efinem006(m): 6:35pm On May 21, 2023
Sorry bro, You need no advice grin
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Careente7(m): 6:36pm On May 21, 2023
imagrg:
Send me her phone number and let me console her after her period.

Her kpekus is willing but her body is weak.

On your part too, your body is willing but your preek is weak. grin
Who be this one🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by pargelenis(m): 6:42pm On May 21, 2023
What exactly is mouth pleasure? It may have different meanings.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Yoighaman(m): 6:44pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
My girlfriend always disturb me to visit her and I do avoid it because I really don't want sex for now..

So today I decided to visit her,we made out mouth pleasure but I did not have sex because first she was a virgin and secondly she was on her period.

After satisfying each other ,she started crying to squashing one of her principles.
Then me on the other hand have never had sex before so I was really ashamed of what I did...

She called me on the phone and was crying in guilt that I broke her laws and principles...I took the whole blame...

Don't ever go against your values and principles because of a woman (or man), worst still, because of sΒ£x. If she wants to leave, let her go. There is always that woman made specially and especially for you. You will understand better in hindsight later in life.

Best wishes bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Styluss: 6:46pm On May 21, 2023
You need to be careful with that gender, they play mind games alot. Listen to the advice and act accordingly. If you love her, try to call her and see if works. If it doesn't, dont overeact. Don't be a SIMP its awful, and don't think women love Simps, they think you are a MUMU
ChinemeremFidel:

The post is not for people like you
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Styluss: 6:47pm On May 21, 2023
Leave OP, OP na mumu. he was taking blame for something the was mutual.
Them still dey tell am, he dey say no be im way.

ThatrealestApex:

You're just an idiot, what are you taking the whole blame for actually? undecided was it rape? Was it not consensual make-out?

You still have alot to learn sha
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by noCAP(m): 6:52pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Am 24
why do you type like a 15-year-old? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by fantastic1: 6:56pm On May 21, 2023
This one is obviously still a child. What stupid laws? She is manipulating you and you are falling for it. OGs in the game are advising you and you acting stubborn only to be like a vegetable before your girlfriend. When girls know you are needy and you act like you can’t do without them, they turn your heart to foot match. A girl left you and you are acting like the world ended. When you beg her you will either irritate her more or she will end up walking all over you which you obviously don’t mind because you lack self respect.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by BigBen23(m): 6:56pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

A teen's speech
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Galadimabawa: 6:58pm On May 21, 2023
Beebah321:
This generation sha undecided
my brother, too much children here

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by odenkirk: 6:59pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

grin grin why this crap made front page?
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by delpee(f): 7:09pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

God bless you so MUCH

This is one of the best humans on Earth not those Alpha Male above me.
I know what I want,,I want to date whom I love and then settle down after four years from now
Am not looking for who to Bleep

And I love that girl

You're a great guy! Focused, wise and confident in yourself. You'll go places if you keep it up and ignore the fake alpha male club. A real man treats a lady well. I pray that things work out well between you and the lady. Still see her and let her know your feelings and plans for the future. She may just be scared that you'll take advantage of her.

May God give you the bone of your bones in due season.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by 360command: 7:12pm On May 21, 2023
woginid967:

It is clear you're a simp.

Pls get to meet mature guys who are financially strong and mentally stronger.... They'll teach you how to be a real man.

You should have made love to her long agao...... While giving her money and pampering her. She will forget any useless principle and become your sworn woman.

Watch puoorn with her and make out wit her. Then when she is so wet and Hot.... Rush and tell her you are late for a meeting. She go wan craze.... Then chat her up with sex chat later and thank her for being yours. Send her some cash.

Then tell her you really want to make her feel like a woman and take her on adventures. Describe it sexually to her.... That's all.

Then go out and buy alomo for yaself, buy pineapple 🍍 for her too it will make her veryyyyyy wet.

The watch 365 days movie together or any 18++ Filipino movie. She will not know when she is riding you and screaming your name. Use a condom if your pull out game is weak. But you should last for more than 2hrs inside her while changing styles at interval.

Get an alpha male to mentor you, so you dont shame your generation.
I believe you are the alphaSimp for showering a woman with money
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by 360command: 7:12pm On May 21, 2023
Dooovouvoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) / The Namibian Tribe Where β€œsex” Is Offered To Guests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.