Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me (44117 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by ChinemeremFidel: 12:35pm On May 21, 2023
brain54:

So if she finds a man to satisfy her sexual needs nko…

Is that the end of the world?

You clearly saw were the OP said he isn’t ready for sex yet.

Is it by force?

What matters is what the OP wants and not anyone to cajole or manipulate him into doing something he clearly is not ready for.

That’s the real Alpha male.

You guys talk like sex is a do or die affair.

Or like it’s the only thing in the world.

Learn to control your sex drive.

Alpha male my as.s!

God bless you so MUCH

This is one of the best humans on Earth not those Alpha Male above me.
I know what I want,,I want to date whom I love and then settle down after four years from now
Am not looking for who to Bleep

And I love that girl

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by ChinemeremFidel: 12:37pm On May 21, 2023
MechanicMike:

Are u a goat sir, juss asking. Can't u see am juss askin to help our brother sufarrin coz his babe run away?(no offenscce) angry
The dog is YOU

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Victor2707: 1:44pm On May 21, 2023
brain54:

So if she finds a man to satisfy her sexual needs nko…

Is that the end of the world?

You clearly saw were the OP said he isn’t ready for sex yet.

Is it by force?

What matters is what the OP wants and not anyone to cajole or manipulate him into doing something he clearly is not ready for.

That’s the real Alpha male.

You guys talk like sex is a do or die affair.

Or like it’s the only thing in the world.

Learn to control your sex drive.

Alpha male my as.s!

If he not ready for sex or can't satisfy his woman, then he has no business being in a relationship with a woman.

OP is just one emotional man that's just clueless about relationship dynamics.

I never said I am an alpha male.

You called me an alpha because you know I am an alpha.

OP should perish in his cluelessness.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by MechanicMike: 2:40pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

The dog is YOU

How? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by peedeeasobie(m): 4:31pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
My girlfriend always disturb me to visit her and I do avoid it because I really don't want sex for now..
She is the first I will ever have.

So today I decided to visit her,we made out mouth pleasure but I did not have sex because first she was a virgin and secondly she was on her period.

After satisfying each other ,she started crying to squashing one of her principles.
Then me on the other hand have never had sex before so I was really ashamed of what I did...

She called me on the phone and was crying in guilt that I broke her laws and principles...I took the whole blame...

She then broke up with me...
And I really love this girl.

She is beautiful,never asked me for money, smart, intelligent and brave.

I am just confused right now

Focus on your WAEC please.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Sirchiboy: 5:18pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Am 24
So is you?
I see

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by LeeSmart: 5:18pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
My girlfriend always disturb me to visit her and I do avoid it because I really don't want sex for now..

So today I decided to visit her,we made out mouth pleasure but I did not have sex because first she was a virgin and secondly she was on her period.

After satisfying each other ,she started crying to squashing one of her principles.
Then me on the other hand have never had sex before so I was really ashamed of what I did...

She called me on the phone and was crying in guilt that I broke her laws and principles...I took the whole blame...

Bross to be honest with you, you no lick her well

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by unbiased2021: 5:19pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Am 24
You’re a failure then

But you’re just trolling. This story don’t add up.
You had mouth action while she was bleeding and satisfied yourself? Lol Your story don’t add up man

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by jamesversion: 5:20pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Lemme get you clearly, you're also a virgin?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Blitzking: 5:21pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Lol...kids

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Basicend: 5:22pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

This write up should be on the kids segment.

Not romance. . Both of you a indomies and should focus on your studies now. .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by skywalker240(m): 5:22pm On May 21, 2023
You're still a kid, it would be a waste of time saying anything else

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Panda7(m): 5:22pm On May 21, 2023
you want to satisfy your sexual lush with that girl, before you get anything doing with that girl make sure you take her to see her parents. if you are old enough to keep a girl you should be old enough to go for introduction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by fotadmowmend(m): 5:22pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

She will call u back ....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Cuntface: 5:23pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Am 24

24 and dumb?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by ipobarecriminals: 5:23pm On May 21, 2023
shocked Evang chinedu Righteousness2 must see this sad

Nowadays kids sad sad
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Segzy19: 5:24pm On May 21, 2023
What kind of nonsense post is this?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by ImoleNaija: 5:24pm On May 21, 2023
OP is a learner.

She's only playing an emotional card, and she ain't a virgin.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Angelfrost(m): 5:24pm On May 21, 2023
Erm... What the fvck is "Mouth Pleasure"?!! undecided

This is easily the most incoherent post I have ever read on this forum!

Seun, I'm still wondering how y'all allow such hit front page! Is it slow news day or what?!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by riverbird: 5:25pm On May 21, 2023
woginid967:

It is clear you're a simp.

Pls get to meet mature guys who are financially strong and mentally stronger.... They'll teach you how to be a real man.

You should have made love to her long agao...... While giving her money and pampering her. She will forget any useless principle and become your sworn woman.

Watch puoorn with her and make out wit her. Then when she is so wet and Hot.... Rush and tell her you are late for a meeting. She go wan craze.... Then chat her up with sex chat later and thank her for being yours. Send her some cash.

Then tell her you really want to make her feel like a woman and take her on adventures. Describe it sexually to her.... That's all.

Then go out and buy alomo for yaself, buy pineapple 🍍 for her too it will make her veryyyyyy wet.

The watch 365 days movie together or any 18++ Filipino movie. She will not know when she is riding you and screaming your name. Use a condom if your pull out game is weak. But you should last for more than 2hrs inside her while changing styles at interval.

Get an alpha male to mentor you, so you dont shame your generation.

Every first timer is always a simple until he learns the rules. grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by BloomingDale(f): 5:25pm On May 21, 2023
woginid967:

It is clear you're a simp.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by jaxxy(m): 5:26pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

How are are both of u? Let's start from there. undecided

Her breaking up with is a good thing cos she made u break ur principles too or who initiated the pleasure was it u? if so then she is right.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Akpacha(m): 5:27pm On May 21, 2023
Pikin, go and concentrate on how to better ur self and leave that small girl to concentrate on her studies. Una fit continues later.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by freshkpomo(m): 5:27pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

The dog is YOU

How did you mouth pleasure a girl on her period? We are eager to know shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:27pm On May 21, 2023
She is gone, another guy will perform the operation.

Something too happen to me 1919, I open my teenage girls strong nipple and suck, she enjoyed it and wanted more, but I refuse to have sex.

Yet after which she broke up with me. But after 2years, all the guys in town digged her.
You will wonder what kind of human women are

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by reyscrub(m): 5:27pm On May 21, 2023
Postinor:
Ohh sorry, are you a teen

Ahhh, 😂😂😂😂, i wonder ooh, sincerely both are just learner.

Where some want experience their real next level of full being, there these two toddlers are simping eye water.

Gonna are the days when virgin they command respect, abeg who virgin help today?

Pls go get correct future promising and real help mate woman who is both financially and materially supportive, than one physically virgin label primates.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by xynerise: 5:27pm On May 21, 2023
Mtchew
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by dazzlingd(m): 5:27pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

is she up to 18
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by xynerise: 5:28pm On May 21, 2023
freshkpomo:

How did you mouth pleasure a girl on her period? We are eager to know shocked shocked
Boobs is also a sensual organ
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by frozen70(f): 5:28pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Dont worry she will come back

Keep sending chats of greetings and asking after her well being

But if she comes back this time around, do the needful

And if you can't do the needful end your communication with her immediately

Go and work on how to get down so that when you get another girl friend

You will not fail yourself again

Women don't like men who doesn't know what to do when given the opportunity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by gigabyte13: 5:29pm On May 21, 2023
Una two dey craze
What sort of radarada is this........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) / Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit / How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.