Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me (44129 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by obembet(f): 5:29pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
My girlfriend always disturb me to visit her and I do avoid it because I really don't want sex for now..
She is the first I will ever have.

So today I decided to visit her,we made out mouth pleasure but I did not have sex because first she was a virgin and secondly she was on her period.

After satisfying each other ,she started crying to squashing one of her principles.
Then me on the other hand have never had sex before so I was really ashamed of what I did...

She called me on the phone and was crying in guilt that I broke her laws and principles...I took the whole blame...

She then broke up with me...
And I really love this girl.

She is beautiful,never asked me for money, smart, intelligent and brave.

I am just confused right now

Give ur life to Christ. This is sin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by freshkpomo(m): 5:31pm On May 21, 2023
xynerise:

Boobs is also a sensual organ

She nor go fit because of boobs say her principle don break na, I think the guy dug deep down between the legs.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by omasanbobo(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2023
Adventures of a teenager, Pele.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Edoziesmart(m): 5:34pm On May 21, 2023
Basicend:

This write up should be on the kids segment.

Not romance. . Both of you a indomies and should focus on your studies now. .
Na secondary school boy friend and girl friend dey worry dem.

Anyway most of us did that while in secondary school, before we over grown that stage in life.

I mumu well well during the early 2000's when I was in secondary school.😂🤣

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by simfrost90210: 5:34pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
My girlfriend always disturb me to visit her and I do avoid it because I really don't want sex for now..

So today I decided to visit her,we made out mouth pleasure but I did not have sex because first she was a virgin and secondly she was on her period.

After satisfying each other ,she started crying to squashing one of her principles.
Then me on the other hand have never had sex before so I was really ashamed of what I did...

She called me on the phone and was crying in guilt that I broke her laws and principles...I took the whole blame...

.., abeg, second base please 🙄😤😕
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Eyanbahose: 5:35pm On May 21, 2023
Beebah321:
This generation sha undecided
like I just tire

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Goodlady(f): 5:35pm On May 21, 2023
Beebah321:
This generation sha undecided
Orisirisi awon childish boys

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by iHateFraudsters: 5:36pm On May 21, 2023
Wait, from what I understand, you had MouthAction with a girl on her period??

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Renman: 5:36pm On May 21, 2023
obembet:

Give ur life to Christ. This is sin
But you look like an Olosho in your picture!
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Konjiboii: 5:36pm On May 21, 2023
Awww cute, teenage love so pure and innocent.

My advice
Keep reassuring her that you love her get her something special like a perfume, tell her she shouldn't be scared to have sex with you that it will only bond y'all relationship stronger, if you play your cards well you will have another opportunity to straff. This time make sure you eat her fresh pussy and suck her breast for atleast 1hr, lubricate your dick down to your balls and gently break her hymen. Do this and you will own that pussy for atleast 6months until she get curious of outside dicks.
Remember you are not a bad person, if you don't do it and enjoy that pussy now some other homeboy will do it, it might as well be you.

Enjoy

Best regards
Konjiiboii
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Eyanbahose: 5:37pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Never take blame for anything that you're not the cause of. Who broke who's laws? BTW, how old are y'all sef?? Y'all sound like some secondary school kids or year 1-2 kids.

Abeg make Una carry Una matter go front make I see road abeg

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by OnonujuChrist(m): 5:37pm On May 21, 2023
What have I just read.. chai! 😨

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by iInjureHerYansh: 5:37pm On May 21, 2023
woginid967:

It is clear you're a simp.

Pls get to meet mature guys who are financially strong and mentally stronger.... They'll teach you how to be a real man.

You should have made love to her long agao...... While giving her money and pampering her. She will forget any useless principle and become your sworn woman.

Watch puoorn with her and make out wit her. Then when she is so wet and Hot.... Rush and tell her you are late for a meeting. She go wan craze.... Then chat her up with sex chat later and thank her for being yours. Send her some cash.

Then tell her you really want to make her feel like a woman and take her on adventures. Describe it sexually to her.... That's all.

Then go out and buy alomo for yaself, buy pineapple 🍍 for her too it will make her veryyyyyy wet.

The watch 365 days movie together or any 18++ Filipino movie. She will not know when she is riding you and screaming your name. Use a condom if your pull out game is weak. But you should last for more than 2hrs inside her while changing styles at interval.

Get an alpha male to mentor you, so you dont shame your generation.
Too much shalaye.
Alpha male no dey talk plenty like this.
You need to reanalyze the type of alpha male you are

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Ola4lead(m): 5:37pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Am 24

If you’re really 24 you need prayers

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by cescky(m): 5:37pm On May 21, 2023
woginid967:

Pls get to meet mature guys who are financially strong and mentally stronger.... They'll teach you how to be a real man.

You should have made love to her long agao...... While giving her money and pampering her. She will forget any useless principle and become your sworn woman.

Watch puoorn with her and make out wit her. Then when she is so wet and Hot.... Rush and tell her you are late for a meeting. She go wan craze.... Then chat her up with sex chat later and thank her for being yours. Send her some cash.

Then tell her you really want to make her feel like a woman and take her on adventures. Describe it sexually to her.... That's all.

Then go out and buy alomo for yaself, buy pineapple 🍍 for her too it will make her veryyyyyy wet.

The watch 365 days movie together or any 18++ Filipino movie. She will not know when she is riding you and screaming your name. Use a condom if your pull out game is weak. But you should last for more than 2hrs inside her while changing styles at interval.

shut up, your just a garage boy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Renman: 5:38pm On May 21, 2023
Konjiboii:
Awww cute, teenage love so pure and innocent.

My advice
Keep reassuring her that you love her get her something special like a perfume, tell her she shouldn't be scared to have sex with you that it will only bond y'all relationship stronger, if you play your cards well you will have another opportunity to straff. This time make sure you eat her fresh pussy and suck her breast for atleast 1hr, lubricate your dick down to your balls and gently break her hymen. Do this and you will own that pussy for atleast 6months until she get curious of outside dicks.
Remember you are not a bad person, if you don't do it and enjoy that pussy now some other homeboy will do it, it might as well be you.

Enjoy

Best regards
Konjiiboii
I pity you! Give your life to Christ now before it will be too late for you! And stop being used by the devil!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Why do we keep having all these simps today on fp? I can bet my 3rd balls that she will soon start doing this thing she cried for regularly and you will come here crying that she broke your heart. It’s normal for most young ladies to feel that guilt the first time these things happen. Sex is even the most dramatic. Some will cry, hate you, etc while others will just carry on as if nothing happened. Anyway either way you are in for a heartbreak sooner or later as she will soon dump you for bigger boys. This I can say with 5% certainty.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by OmoOshodi(m): 5:39pm On May 21, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Wait, from what I understand, you had MouthAction with a girl on her period??
I guess this was what happened

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by marsup: 5:39pm On May 21, 2023
All this puppy love... grin grin grin grin
Did you force her to do anything?
If she really felt guilty, she won't cry openly, that will be between her and whatever/ whoever she believes in.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by RPG2020(m): 5:40pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Am 24

At your age i don date 40 year old woman even before 24 i don give give belle dey play just dey play grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by unclejb2(m): 5:41pm On May 21, 2023
You had mouth action when she was on her period? And both of you were satisfied??

Now we have identified a psychotic individual. Hope you won't metamorphos into a ritualist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by isabi2lof: 5:41pm On May 21, 2023
She never asked you for money , that's why she's a good wife material, I see undecided

And for the sex part , never force a lady to go down with you .
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Konjiboii: 5:41pm On May 21, 2023
Renman:
I pity you! Give your life to Christ now before it will be too late for you! And stop being used by the devil!!!

Give me money
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Airlohim(m): 5:42pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Omo, na children full this nairaland o. Oga what that girl needs from you is reassurance that you truly love her. Don't you have an elder brother to seek advice from?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by hansomb: 5:42pm On May 21, 2023
woginid967:

Which kind baseless advice b dis one

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by isabi2lof: 5:42pm On May 21, 2023
RPG2020:

At your age i don date 40 year old woman even before 24 i don give give belle dey play just dey play grin

You can as well pass your sister to him .
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by sisisioge: 5:42pm On May 21, 2023
Pls explain the mouth thing you guys did? I just dey curious to know. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by Hassanmaye(m): 5:43pm On May 21, 2023
woginid967:

Real niggar
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by socialmediaman: 5:43pm On May 21, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Am 24

You’re still young which means you have little to zero experience about relationships. What you need to do is focus on whatever you’re doing to be successful, and expose yourself more, you’ll meet hundreds of women like her, even better.

At this age, bothering yourself over a women will slow you down. Don’t confine yourself to a small world at this age, keep your options open

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by smalldivk111: 5:44pm On May 21, 2023
woginid967:

Please the name of the drug is just alomo? Please let me know the name of the medicine and where I get it thank you
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by DigitB: 5:44pm On May 21, 2023
Take this kiddies tales to Facebook and leave us alone.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me by NaijaCover(m): 5:44pm On May 21, 2023
Nawa o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.