Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? (31089 Views)

Why Are Some Men Abandoned By Their Wives and Children At The Old Age? / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Wife Omitted From Obituary After Killing Husband And Children In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by djon78(m): 6:28pm On May 23, 2023
cococandy:

If I hear say a woman with money buys herself first class tickets and economy for the husband.

Like all of you won’t be up in arms about how she’s emasculating him and how women with money are rude bla bla bla. Oh please 🙄

How many women get that kind money self?
Extremely very few

And those that have treat there men like King

I have been in a function with Folrunsho Alakija
The richest Nigeria woman
A billionaire in dollars

She was advising young women to respect, worship and adore there husband's
That she worships her husband
Still cooks his food despite her wealth
Still does his manicure

Same was said of Late Prof Dora Akunyili
She cooked her husband personal food
Despite being nafdac DG and later minister
She never allowed anyone cook for her husband food but her

Same for Mummy Ngozi Okonjo iweala
With her level of connection and global exposure
She doesn't play with her husband
And taking care of her Man
Being a responsible Wife

Na all these chewing gum girls
Wey never achieve anything in life
Will be looking down on Men

Isn't it surprising that
Responsible high powered women
Don't play with the men over them

Wey never achieve anything meaningful in there Life
Will be making noise

2 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Exhalex: 6:29pm On May 23, 2023
Does he not feed his family well, pay children's school fees or take good care of the wife? Then it's no issue, after all some random men would prefer traveling with their girlfriends.
Why is it that the little treat wey a man wan give himself go become issue for debate again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Emeka71(m): 6:30pm On May 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
i see nothing wrong in the act, especially if he is the one paying for all the family tickets.

many people dont know that, if the husband is a frequent flyer, he will easily be upgraded to1st class (thanks to all the points he got) while his family might not get that same upgrade.... and as much as they are all travelling together, who could pass on a 1st class upgrade (especially on a long haul flight)?
So right.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by finallybusy: 6:31pm On May 23, 2023
What a waste of money. I doubt it’s a white man.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by LagosG: 6:32pm On May 23, 2023
Medine:

Some of you can defend even the devil himself
He's right stfu
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by millionboi2: 6:32pm On May 23, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
My husband always flies first class but makes me and the children sit in economy

Is this right? undecided

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12114165/My-husband-flies-class-makes-sit-economy-people-say-divorce-him.html

what if the plain crash
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by blaise26abj(m): 6:32pm On May 23, 2023
The probability of someone in the first class to survive a crash is almost zero . He is just putting himself first for his family .

I know of someone who never flies with his family . He always books them on separate flights for the same journey .

3 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Kobicove(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2023
Whatever works for him undecided
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by SeriouslySense(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2023
Don't be distracted by inconsequential things like sit in the plane, there are more important things, like you children's education and their future outlook and also as a woman, you should also have something doing that makes you excited and in that way, you dont get distracted or a bit jealous of your husband, these kind of petty attitudes are not helpful. Ans idle mind is the devils workshop smiley smiley

Maybe you should buy a whole plane, if you want the best seat. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Jozilinn: 6:35pm On May 23, 2023
AntiWailer:
Lol

Ladies need to look before opening legs for these riff raffs

See them supporting nonsense and typing like some one with mental issues.

So u will sit in first class and allow ur wife and child fly economy in the same flight. Lmao
Abeg it his money must the woman always get everything, everytime women this and that for once he might need privacy, what about those that ask their wives to go by road en,if man get money problem,u no get problem abeg people must talk do just leave them to talk.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Hathor5(f): 6:36pm On May 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
i see nothing wrong in the act, especially if he is the one paying for all the family tickets.

many people dont know that, if the husband is a frequent flyer, he will easily be upgraded to1st class (thanks to all the points he got) while his family might not get that same upgrade.... and as much as they are all travelling together, who could pass on a 1st class upgrade (especially on a long haul flight)?

I could and I would. Nothing is more important than spending time with my kids and husband, each and every second I can.

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Owaincouncil: 6:37pm On May 23, 2023
Most of our ladies this days come to marriage with entitlement spirit.
His thing, our thing. But their things belong to them alone.
Like someone comment, what if he had gathered point from frequent trips.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by djon78(m): 6:37pm On May 23, 2023
AntiWailer:

Any where u read that a sane person fly first class and his wife on the same flight fly economy, come back.

Nobody is talking about the children

Some one can do it
Maybe his wife is so entitled and unappreciative

A very sound and wise married woman was discussing with me recently that sometimes she doesn't blame some men that treat there wives somehow

That many a times
The wives are unappreciative of there husband's sacrifices

She said she had friends that were so entitled and doesn't give a damn about there husband's money as long as they are satisfied
That she cares so much
About her husband not wasting his money just to please her

I was dumbfounded
The woman told me how she helped her husband negotiate a good choice Land
At half the price worth millions

Na that time I understood that women dey oo
Sound smart wise women
And men that have these kind of women no know wetin God do for them

Not all these entitled leeches
That full everywhere
That doesn't appreciate the sacrifices of there men
And are so entitled

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 23, 2023
djon78:

Extremely very few

A billionaire in dollars

Still does his manicure

Being a responsible Wife

Isn't it surprising that

Will be making noise
Why are you typing in stanzas?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by samwash(m): 6:39pm On May 23, 2023
Maybe Baba nor want any disturbance, he has to relax on the plight.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by MOVIC6: 6:40pm On May 23, 2023
Selfish, insensitive and irresponsible man

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by SeriouslySense(m): 6:41pm On May 23, 2023
Sounds like a vert smart woman.

She should be glad that husband is in first class, but she is thinking about it not been fair, was she not comfortable on that sit.

djon78:

Some one can do it
Maybe his wife is so entitled and unappreciative

A very sound and wise married woman was discussing with me recently that sometimes she doesn't blame some men that treat there wives somehow

That many a times
The wives are unappreciative of there husband's sacrifices

She said she had friends that were so entitled and doesn't give a damn about there husband's money as long as they are satisfied
That she cares so much
About her husband not wasting his money just to please her

I was dumbfounded
The woman told me how she helped her husband negotiate a good choice Land
At half the price with millions

Na that time I understood that women dey oo
Sound smart wise women
And men that have these kind of women no know wetin God do for them

Not all these entitled leeches
That full everywhere
That doesn't appreciate the sacrifices of there men
And are so entitled
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by OCaleb: 6:41pm On May 23, 2023
neonly:

OP just told u the truth
If it was d wife dat was flying d first class you guys go say na love
Abeg men learn to take care of yourself first
The same selfishness that's dragging Nigeria backward, you adore whoever copy from your mischief.

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:41pm On May 23, 2023
sixtus3606:
Nice one.
I in particular I love networking. So there's every tendency of meeting elites on the 1st class. So If I have the financial capacity to book a 1st class for myself, my wife and kids; I'd surely do that. If not, they'd be on economy, while I be on 1st class.
My being on 1st class will of benefit to us all. No be say I go there go flex. I am not selfish.
GloriousGbola:
This reminds me of up in the air where George Clooney got the ultra black card for frequent flier miles.
hardbody:
I am in sync with you. I recently went on an official trip and needed to take gf along because I was spending extended number of days. My company gets me a business class/first class depending on whether it is local or international flight. I was doing business class on the return trip (premium on the outbound trip) she first got angry but when i reasoned with her that i was already paying slightly above 150k from my pocket and we may never have the trip after then going by her reaction, she alone came to the conclusion that it was less than 1 hour separation in the same space where she could even walk up to me when we are in mid-flight. Matter resolved. Its ok to pay but truth is if I was paying for both tickets, I will fly economy unless my frequent flyer points are used to upgrade me: damn, I used to live in the air some time ago before the Covid.

exactly!!!! as a business man you certainly cant pass on the opportunity, just because your family might be "jealous" of that.

Medine:
Some of you can defend even the devil himself

abeg, make me understand why a man shouldnt accept a 1st class upgrade while his family is in coach and/or whats so wrong if husband prefers to travel 1st class?!?! if wifey is the frequent flyer and often fly higher class, i wouldnt care if me and the kids are in coach while she enjoys the upgrade. that would make a fun night talk.

as a person who is accustomed to such travel, you do not have to fly everyone with you 1st class....they will have to understand thats its a privilege to fly 1st class...a privilege that sometimes some airlines offer their customers, to thank them for flying with them. but the most important question would be: so if my family travels coach i MUST travel coach with them, regardless whether 1st class is available to me or not?!?!?!
BWAAAAAAAAAAAH! here would be my reply to wifey and kids:"its just a few hours of flying. just pretend (as usual) that i am slaving at work all day long while you guys are home without me.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by hardbody: 6:41pm On May 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

I am in sync with you. I recently went on an official trip and needed to take gf along because I was spending extended number of days. My company gets me a business class/first class depending on whether it is local or international flight. I was doing business class on the return trip (premium on the outbound trip) she first got angry but when i reasoned with her that i was already paying slightly above 150k from my pocket and we may never have the trip after then going by her reaction, she alone came to the conclusion that it was less than 1 hour separation in the same space where she could even walk up to me when we are in mid-flight. Matter resolved. Its ok to pay but truth is if I was paying for both tickets, I will fly economy unless my frequent flyer points are used to upgrade me: damn, I used to live in the air some time ago before the Covid.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by cococandy(f): 6:41pm On May 23, 2023
I’m sorry you only know poor women
djon78:

Extremely very few

A billionaire in dollars

Still does his manicure

Being a responsible Wife

Isn't it surprising that

Will be making noise

3 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by cococandy(f): 6:43pm On May 23, 2023
Persephone1:
grin

Verse one

Then chorus

And then verse two

3 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by SeriouslySense(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2023
Yes he can do that also put her in the first class, and he stays in the ordinary sit, it is also cool.

That's also shows maturity, and it would be wise for her to start becoming more matured as a partner to her Husband, not as a girlfriend or competitor.

MrBrownJay1:

exactly!!!! as a business man you certainly cant pass on the opportunity, just because your family might be "jealous" of that.

abeg, make me understand why a man shouldnt accept a 1st class upgrade while his family is in coach and/or whats so wrong if husband prefers to travel 1st class?!?! if wifey is the frequent flyer and often fly higher class, i wouldnt care if me and the kids are in coach while she enjoys the upgrade. that would make a fun night talk.

as a person who is accustomed to such travel, you do not have to fly everyone with you 1st class....they will have to understand thats its a privilege to fly 1st class...a privilege that sometimes some airlines offer their customers, to thank them for flying with them. but the most important question would be: so if my family travels coach i MUST travel coach with them, regardless whether 1st class is available to me or not?!?!?!
BWAAAAAAAAAAAH! here would be my reply to wifey and kids:"its just a few hours of flying. just pretend (as usual) that i am slaving at work all day long while you guys are home without me.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Psalmistproject: 6:45pm On May 23, 2023
Gboom:
That is a terrible and irresponsible act.
Is he ashamed of his family or he is just callous?

I remembered a man in those days when I was a bachelor, I used to go to one Igbo canteen and anytime I see this man, he always eating goatmeat peppered soup and malt. Jokingly, I saw the wife one day and told her to learn how to prepare peppered soup so that the amount the husband is spending for the peppered soup will be reduced thinking he always buy for his family too. The wife just laughed and said, the husband only enjoys himself without considering her and their two children then. I was amazed because the man is a leader in the church and from that day, the man lost the respect I have for him.

Marry your own spend up to 7years then you will know why you should mind your business.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:45pm On May 23, 2023
Hathor5:
I could and I would. Nothing is more important than spending time with my kids and husband, each and every second I can.
GiZcorp:
don't be be this mean. For the sake of the family he ought to have sacrificed that nonsense privilege and stayed with his family...

you lady/sir, have never flown 1st class long haul.... but most importantly, when your husband goes to work everyday, you are cool with him being away from you (for hours), abi?!

2 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 23, 2023
cococandy:
grin

Verse one

Then chorus

And then verse two
At first i thought it's copy and paste but I noticed his other posts.
He must be a choirmaster or song writer grin . He will write one verse, leave space jump to another.

This is how we write church song back then nah grin
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by djon78(m): 6:46pm On May 23, 2023
Persephone1:

That's how I like it

Detailing my reply

We are not in letter writing school here

Na anyhow forum we dey

Same way I write on my pad and phone notepad!!
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Awesome01(m): 6:48pm On May 23, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
My husband always flies first class but makes me and the children sit in economy

Is this right? undecided

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12114165/My-husband-flies-class-makes-sit-economy-people-say-divorce-him.html

For me. I can't do that to my wife and kids lailai.

Unless someone else or company paid for first class ticket for me to go somewhere close to where my wife and kids also needed to be.

I will rather be in economy with them, no matter what.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by rosamaris: 6:50pm On May 23, 2023
Is this really a problem?

I will advice you put this issue far away from your mind and just enjoy your marriage.

You have a man who loves you enough to always put you and your kids on a flight when traveling instead of allowing you go through the rigors of sitting down for hours on bad roads. You should be grateful. Many women will gladly trade places with you if it were possible.

And bringing it to social media is not a good idea. My opinion.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by ozo13(m): 6:50pm On May 23, 2023
djon78:

But it's his money

He can do whatever he likes

Air travel na same
Whether first class or economy

Sir Richard Branson of virgin airlines flies first class while his children flies economy
Despite he being the owner of the airline

He grounded and raised them well
His children are reputed to be very well behaved among UK rich men children

His first daughter is a well known renowned Medical Doctor
thanks , I will read about the virgin airlines man.
Most women do things base on emotions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Cutehector(m): 6:50pm On May 23, 2023
So he should not enjoy his money
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Hathor5(f): 6:50pm On May 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

you lady, have never flown 1st class long haul.... but most importantly, when your husband goes to work everyday, you are cool with him being away from you (for hours), abi?!

When he goes to work and I go to work, I miss him and the kids. That`s the POINT. We already spend too much time apart making a living so every time I have a CHOICE, I CHOOSE TO BE WITH MY FAMILY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. / Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / Full Biography Of Late Access Bank CEO Herbert Wigwe, Wife, Children, Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.