Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? (31153 Views)

Why Are Some Men Abandoned By Their Wives and Children At The Old Age? / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Wife Omitted From Obituary After Killing Husband And Children In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by GloriousGbola: 5:55pm On May 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
i see nothing wrong in the act, especially if he is the one paying for all the family tickets.

many people dont know that, if the husband is a frequent flyer, he will easily be upgraded to1st class (thanks to all the points he got) while his family might not get that same upgrade.... and as much as they are all travelling together, who could pass on a 1st class upgrade (especially on a long haul flight)?

This reminds me of up in the air where George Clooney got the ultra black card for frequent flier miles.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Nobleou(m): 5:55pm On May 23, 2023
Allow that man to enjoy first class services...

Have you asked yourself why there are more widows than widowers?

MODIFIED:
He deserves that for the stress he's been through for the paper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by LOVEGINO(m): 5:56pm On May 23, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
My husband always flies first class but makes me and the children sit in economy

Is this right? undecided

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12114165/My-husband-flies-class-makes-sit-economy-people-say-divorce-him.html

na biz matter.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by DWJOBScom(m): 5:56pm On May 23, 2023
He could be a business man trying to mingle and improve network

2 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by iammo(m): 5:56pm On May 23, 2023
You either respect the head of the family or you take his place and pay the billls

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Tzar(m): 5:57pm On May 23, 2023
It depends. If they are all traveling for leisure & he doesn’t have to work while flying , it is wrong. But if he has to do some work in flight to earn money for the family? There is absolutely nothing wrong.

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by jaxxy(m): 5:59pm On May 23, 2023
Lol
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by nihinlade(m): 6:00pm On May 23, 2023
It depends!
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by sixtus3606(m): 6:02pm On May 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
i see nothing wrong in the act, especially if he is the one paying for all the family tickets.

many people dont know that, if the husband is a frequent flyer, he will easily be upgraded to1st class (thanks to all the points he got) while his family might not get that same upgrade.... and as much as they are all travelling together, who could pass on a 1st class upgrade (especially on a long haul flight)?

Nice one.

I in particular I love networking. So there's every tendency of meeting elites on the 1st class. So If I have the financial capacity to book a 1st class for myself, my wife and kids; I'd surely do that. If not, they'd be on economy, while I be on 1st class.

My being on 1st class will of benefit to us all. No be say I go there go flex. I am not selfish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by mainman7(m): 6:02pm On May 23, 2023
Like if you agree with this.

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 23, 2023
GodisFirst:
He is likely to be a frequent flyer and was upgraded to First class due to additional seats booked.

God bless you for educating those ignoramuses above me just look at their silly comments

One talk say he is now an oppressor..omo Nigerians just be like stone age people

4 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by BabaO2: 6:03pm On May 23, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
My husband always flies first class but makes me and the children sit in economy

Is this right? undecided

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12114165/My-husband-flies-class-makes-sit-economy-people-say-divorce-him.html

It is possible.
The airline could have compensated him for an upgrade as a regular flier
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by GboyegaD(m): 6:03pm On May 23, 2023
Everybody go land the same time. It is difficult to conclude without having the full information as it might be an upgrade.

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Angelfrost(m): 6:03pm On May 23, 2023
Everything is a big deal these days... Any small or petty family matter becomes breaking news on social media!
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:03pm On May 23, 2023
It's selfish and wrong. I would rather we all sit together. That's too bad now. Imagine if the wife was to do this. No Nigerian man would take it!

BabaO2:
It is possible.
The airline could have compensated him for an upgrade as a regular flier
Unless this is the case. Sometimes they even upgrade certain passengers to first class if the first class section is scanty.

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 23, 2023
Tingotoe:
Jackie Chan is worth over $400 million and yet anytime he flys with his son, he travels first class while the boy sits in economy. His reason being that the young boy hasn't started making any money of his own and so should not be entitled
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Starboytwo(m): 6:04pm On May 23, 2023
Dey there, some wives never even reach airport before

2 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by laivwire(m): 6:04pm On May 23, 2023
Some men want to be husbands but do not like all the watch-dog attitudes of their wives or the tantrums kids throw around. grin

4 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Leebeedo(m): 6:05pm On May 23, 2023
It's wrong except for health reasons. Na that type of man dey get different pot of soup for house....a glutton!

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by TalkingBird: 6:05pm On May 23, 2023
May be company paid his own flight and he paid for his family

Some even say the below and may be he is influenced by it also:

Kenyatta dead, wife alive.
Mandela dead, wife alive.
Laurent Kabila dead, wife alive
Mangufuli dead, wife alive.
Saitoti dead, wife alive.
Mugabe dead, wife alive.
Odinga dead, wife alive.
Akuku Danger dead, wives alive.
Nkaissery dead, wife alive,
Chiluba dead, wife alive, Mwanawasa dead, wife alive,
Sata dead, wife alive
Back home in Naija....
Aguiyi Ironsi dead, wive alive...
Murtala Mohammed dead, wife alive.
Shehu Shagari dead wives alive..
Zik of Africa dead, wive alive..
Infact, Ikemba Odumegwu Ojukwu dead, Bianca alive.
Abubakar Audu dead, wives alive...
Musa Yar'Adua dead, wives alive..
Abubakar Rimi dead, wives alive..
Shonekan dead, wive alive..
MKO Abiola dead, wives alive....
Abacha dead, wife alive
Ajimobi dead wife alive
Akala dead wife alive
Umaru Musa Yar'Adua dead, Turai alive,
Alaafin dead, Wives Alive. etc
Many more will die.....leaving their wives alive...
Dont die because of any woman...
Wàlláhì if you die today, they will move on without you.....
Don't kill yourself to please any woman, if you die today, your best friend will "Marry her"
Don't do beyond your power or capacity, if she complain that you are not doing enough, open the door for her...
Without you, she will survive...
Without her,you will equally survive.
I'm old enough to see the other side of life.
Men, take my word very serious If you want to live long.

... Only very few good men outlive their wives!

I owe nobody any apology. Men be careful.

12 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by djon78(m): 6:06pm On May 23, 2023
cococandy:
Keep same energy if wife does the same that’s all

Na if she get the money first

If woman had money
She can fly first class
No be on Oga money

More of entitlement

3 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by abobote: 6:06pm On May 23, 2023
Very wrong, but let's check very well before charging, maybe there's no space on the economy
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by ufotunang: 6:07pm On May 23, 2023
You should even thank God he did not put you in a bus to travel by road to the destination the family is going to... women complain too much

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by HacheNoire: 6:07pm On May 23, 2023
Height of stupidity

Does not even make any sense! You just be alone in first class doing what? What’s the fun of first class when you don’t have company.

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Exmilitant(m): 6:07pm On May 23, 2023
He probably have had enough of your naggings and complains.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:08pm On May 23, 2023
TalkingBird:
May be company paid his own flight and he paid for his family

Some even say the below and may be he is influenced by it also:

Kenyatta dead, wife alive.
Mandela dead, wife alive.
Laurent Kabila dead, wife alive
Mangufuli dead, wife alive.
Saitoti dead, wife alive.
Mugabe dead, wife alive.
Odinga dead, wife alive.
Akuku Danger dead, wives alive.
Nkaissery dead, wife alive,
Chiluba dead, wife alive, Mwanawasa dead, wife alive,
Sata dead, wife alive
Back home in Naija....
Aguiyi Ironsi dead, wive alive...
Murtala Mohammed dead, wife alive.
Shehu Shagari dead wives alive..
Zik of Africa dead, wive alive..
Infact, Ikemba Odumegwu Ojukwu dead, Bianca alive.
Abubakar Audu dead, wives alive...
Musa Yar'Adua dead, wives alive..
Abubakar Rimi dead, wives alive..
Shonekan dead, wive alive..
MKO Abiola dead, wives alive....
Abacha dead, wife alive
Ajimobi dead wife alive
Akala dead wife alive
Umaru Musa Yar'Adua dead, Turai alive,
Alaafin dead, Wives Alive. etc
Many more will die.....leaving their wives alive...
Dont die because of any woman...
Wàlláhì if you die today, they will move on without you.....
Don't kill yourself to please any woman, if you die today, your best friend will "Marry her"
Don't do beyond your power or capacity, if she complain that you are not doing enough, open the door for her...
Without you, she will survive...
Without her,you will equally survive.
I'm old enough to see the other side of life.
Men, take my word very serious If you want to live long.

... Only very few good men outlive their wives!

I owe nobody any apology. Men be careful.

True talk

4 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by ufotunang: 6:08pm On May 23, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Is this right? undecided

.. have you asked him the reasons why he does that ?
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by cococandy(f): 6:08pm On May 23, 2023
djon78:

Na if she get the money first

If woman had money
She can fly first class
No be on Oga money

More of entitlement

If I hear say a woman with money buys herself first class tickets and economy for the husband.

Like all of you won’t be up in arms about how she’s emasculating him and how women with money are rude bla bla bla. Oh please 🙄

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by ufotunang: 6:09pm On May 23, 2023
Have you asked him the reasons why he does that...to know his reasons for doing that
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by easzypeaszy(m): 6:09pm On May 23, 2023
Der is notin wrong wt dat
As a man it's time like dis u enjoy ur life
Do survey and ask children to share 100k bw Mom and Dad u wl be shocked dat most hard working father's who has spent all dey had, loans and ended up using old cars, clothes, disgraced by Landlord will be getting 10k from 100k.
So just the way som ppl say Yr chldrn don't owe u anthin wen dry strt making der money same way Baba live ur life well ooo
Na ur wife go dey stay der house ur own is to kip giving advise at old age.
Celebrities wl build house and say For my Mama and der Papa dey der
Hilda father now nobody send am even the Mama no even talk connect to the man she just dey shout I leaved in single room wt her.

7 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:09pm On May 23, 2023
Not good undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val / Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) / My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.