Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,419 members, 7,958,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? (31631 Views)

Why Are Some Men Abandoned By Their Wives and Children At The Old Age? / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Wife Omitted From Obituary After Killing Husband And Children In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by OvertheTop(m): 5:01pm On May 24, 2023
Gboom:
That is a terrible and irresponsible act.
Is he ashamed of his family or he is just callous?

I remembered a man in those days when I was a bachelor, I used to go to one Igbo canteen and anytime I see this man, he always eating goatmeat peppered soup and malt. Jokingly, I saw the wife one day and told her to learn how to prepare peppered soup so that the amount the husband is spending for the peppered soup will be reduced thinking he always buy for his family too. The wife just laughed and said, the husband only enjoys himself without considering her and their two children then. I was amazed because the man is a leader in the church and from that day, the man lost the respect I have for him.

Don't Always Conclude based on a woman's Story.
Know this and know peace.!
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by achimendy(m): 5:42pm On May 24, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
My husband always flies first class but makes me and the children sit in economy

Is this right? undecided

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12114165/My-husband-flies-class-makes-sit-economy-people-say-divorce-him.html

The most important thing is that he afforded flight ticket for you and the children, despite the hardship. There's nothing wrong with economic class.

Na father him be, stress too much for him head, so allow him enjoy his first class, while you and the children enjoy second class.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by achimendy(m): 5:46pm On May 24, 2023
AntiWailer:
Lol

Ladies need to look before opening legs for these riff raffs

See them supporting nonsense and typing like some one with mental issues.

So u will sit in first class and allow ur wife and child fly economy in the same flight. Lmao

Abeg shut up, if you're not happy as the wife use your money to book first class for yourself.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by valnino(m): 6:22pm On May 24, 2023
MrRabbi:
Na only me dey notice this recent ads on Nairaland homepage ?
it's very annoying. It's always re-appearing even when you decline it.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by trumpcoat(m): 6:58pm On May 24, 2023
As long say na everybody fly nobody Waka
Them go land same time
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by trumpcoat(m): 7:15pm On May 24, 2023
So far all of them are flying and they will land same time
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by promiseland245(m): 4:31am On May 25, 2023
Try to mind your business. This Simple advice might not seem important now but with time you would see the relevance.

Gboom:
That is a terrible and irresponsible act.
Is he ashamed of his family or he is just callous?

I remembered a man in those days when I was a bachelor, I used to go to one Igbo canteen and anytime I see this man, he always eating goatmeat peppered soup and malt. Jokingly, I saw the wife one day and told her to learn how to prepare peppered soup so that the amount the husband is spending for the peppered soup will be reduced thinking he always buy for his family too. The wife just laughed and said, the husband only enjoys himself without considering her and their two children then. I was amazed because the man is a leader in the church and from that day, the man lost the respect I have for him.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:11am On May 25, 2023
My husband Got First-Class Plane Tickets For Him And His Friend - Leaving Me In Coach

shocked

Full Story

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Zedoo(m): 5:29pm On May 26, 2023
So nobody will ask how she treats him in the home now abi? Lol.
If you cannot afford something why are you longing for it?
He paid? Right?
Shut up and take what’s given.
If you can afford to top it up and get a first class then do it.
He’s CLEARLY had enough trouble with you and the children...he’s not interested in extending daddy time during flights.
Nothing to see here.
I have no pity for people in bad marriages.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:38am On Jun 20, 2023
The disturbing waiver Titanic tourists must sign to board missing submarine

Chilling. Five people are missing 13,000 feet below sea level.

Full Story

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:09am On Jul 04, 2023
Woman shares her 'evil' revenge for passengers who recline their plane seats too far back

'This is brutal' 😲

Full Story

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night / I Don't Have Any Female Friends Again Because Of My Wife / Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.