Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,966 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? (31174 Views)

Why Are Some Men Abandoned By Their Wives and Children At The Old Age? / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Wife Omitted From Obituary After Killing Husband And Children In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 23, 2023
bukatyne:

1. You know deep down that your first statement is not true. Most husbands feel entitled (and rightfully so) to their wives' resources (i.e. all she possesses). I am sure this thread would be filled with all sort of stupid redpilled theories if a wife did same. We would hear how wives don't do well with wealth and power or any other fluff they manage to come up with.

2. Don't mix me up with your family women mbok. We do not know the circumstances under which it happened although the OP said 'my husband always...... that doesn't seem like he was upgraded as a frequent user or his company paid for him. It seems like he has the fish brain mentality a lot of the guys on this thread have. That his wife whom he chose himself and married doesn't deserve it.

3. That sentence is actually for you guys. Because you twist and turn like earthworms in salt to always support men. BTW, I do not do gender wars. I look at each thread on its own merit.

How many men do you know that are entitled compared to women? You will never see a man go and carry podcast mic and say"should I say thank you for sending me 10k?" That is the height of disgrace untop resources wey no be your own

Please your argument is a blind one go and sit down next please

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:16pm On May 23, 2023
GiZcorp:
don't be be this mean. For the sake of the family he ought to have sacrificed that nonsense privilege and stayed with his family...

sadly, in my world, both husband and wife do a lot of sacrifices for their family.... and therefore one more sacrifice is not gonna change anything. if wifey is upset/jealous because i paid for family holiday and i get to fly 1st class (thanks to my frequent flyer extra miles) while family flies economy (on the same flight), then we have no biz having a family together as this woman would be in competition with me, rather than my other half. this is called TAKING ONE FOR THE TEAM!

furthermore, what person in their right mind would refuse a better more comfortable service, just to sleep next to wifey and kids?! it makes NO LOGICAL SENSE! that would be as crazy as if.... my kid goes to a basket ball tournament abroad with their school, , the school flies the whole basketball team 1st class, but because we as parents want to join them and can only afford economy, that child should now downgrade and come seat in economy with us?! ARRANT NONSENSE!
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Truthshscrazy: 8:20pm On May 23, 2023
Tingotoe:
Jackie Chan is worth over $400 million and yet anytime he flys with his son, he travels first class while the boy sits in economy. His reason being that the young boy hasn't started making any money of his own and so should not be entitled
grin grin grin
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by sorepco(m): 8:27pm On May 23, 2023
His family is using the bus on the road why he is flying 1st class on a plane!

MrBrownJay1:
i see nothing wrong in the act, especially if he is the one paying for all the family tickets.

many people dont know that, if the husband is a frequent flyer, he will easily be upgraded to1st class (thanks to all the points he got) while his family might not get that same upgrade.... and as much as they are all travelling together, who could pass on a 1st class upgrade (especially on a long haul flight)?
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Cassandraloius: 8:45pm On May 23, 2023
It's his money, he's the head of the family, I see nothing wrong with that.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by dayleke: 8:50pm On May 23, 2023
MrRabbi:
Na only me dey notice this recent ads on Nairaland homepage ?

Very annoying...😠😠😠😠😠
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Irupetepete: 9:14pm On May 23, 2023
cococandy:
Keep same energy if wife does the same that’s all
instead of complaining, why can't she add money and upgrade herself to ist class?
Una entitlement mentality is always irritating
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by President2001(m): 9:22pm On May 23, 2023
Tell us the real story
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by neonly: 9:41pm On May 23, 2023
OCaleb:

The same selfishness that's dragging Nigeria backward, you adore whoever copy from your mischief.

U are not mentally balance get help fast
Dis I have seen
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by harmony75: 9:58pm On May 23, 2023
That's not right why can he not be with his family in the economy. This is how men always separate themselves from their family what type of enjoyment is that for just how many minutes? Tomorrow you will be asking how many times are we celebrating our women /mothers we're always there for our children through tick and tiny!
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Oloriode: 10:29pm On May 23, 2023
Why not? It's understanding that matters, if it's done to meet people for business purposes in the first class.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by eroticecstasy: 10:42pm On May 23, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
My husband always flies first class but makes me and the children sit in economy

Is this right? undecided

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12114165/My-husband-flies-class-makes-sit-economy-people-say-divorce-him.html

Who pays for the flight?
Who makes the money?
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Everbryte: 10:49pm On May 23, 2023
If your husband is tall, or physically blessed, please bear with him. Also if he has any health conditions; he needs that comfort, please bear with him & thank God that he can afford the biz class.

Also, if your husband is/has been a frequent flier on biz class with the employer/corporate sponsorship, he will find it difficult to fly economy; thank God he can afford it. Try to accommodate that.

It is unfortunate that he cannot afford this for the whole family.
The children have no issues with the seats, but generally women are more resilient in issues like because of their flexible composition. But if you know that the pocket is deep, you have to 'manage' your husband & get to enjoy the biz class too.

OLAADEGBU:
My husband always flies first class but makes me and the children sit in economy

Is this right? undecided

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12114165/My-husband-flies-class-makes-sit-economy-people-say-divorce-him.html

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by delishpot: 12:37am On May 24, 2023
Traveling with kids can be stressful but oga just abandoned kids with wife 😂😂. God forbid that I marry a selfish person.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by komzy589(m): 12:51am On May 24, 2023
TalkingBird:
May be company paid his own flight and he paid for his family

Some even say the below and may be he is influenced by it also:

Kenyatta dead, wife alive.
Mandela dead, wife alive.
Laurent Kabila dead, wife alive
Mangufuli dead, wife alive.
Saitoti dead, wife alive.
Mugabe dead, wife alive.
Odinga dead, wife alive.
Akuku Danger dead, wives alive.
Nkaissery dead, wife alive,
Chiluba dead, wife alive, Mwanawasa dead, wife alive,
Sata dead, wife alive
Back home in Naija....
Aguiyi Ironsi dead, wive alive...
Murtala Mohammed dead, wife alive.
Shehu Shagari dead wives alive..
Zik of Africa dead, wive alive..
Infact, Ikemba Odumegwu Ojukwu dead, Bianca alive.
Abubakar Audu dead, wives alive...
Musa Yar'Adua dead, wives alive..
Abubakar Rimi dead, wives alive..
Shonekan dead, wive alive..
MKO Abiola dead, wives alive....
Abacha dead, wife alive
Ajimobi dead wife alive
Akala dead wife alive
Umaru Musa Yar'Adua dead, Turai alive,
Alaafin dead, Wives Alive. etc
Many more will die.....leaving their wives alive...
Dont die because of any woman...
Wàlláhì if you die today, they will move on without you.....
Don't kill yourself to please any woman, if you die today, your best friend will "Marry her"
Don't do beyond your power or capacity, if she complain that you are not doing enough, open the door for her...
Without you, she will survive...
Without her,you will equally survive.
I'm old enough to see the other side of life.
Men, take my word very serious If you want to live long.

... Only very few good men outlive their wives!

I owe nobody any apology. Men be careful.
Thank you for this.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Yankiss(m): 1:39am On May 24, 2023
cococandy:
If wife na bread winner she would likely fly with her chlldren and leave guy man in economy class.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by grandstar(m): 2:14am On May 24, 2023
AntiWailer:
Lol

Ladies need to look before opening legs for these riff raffs

See them supporting nonsense and typing like some one with mental issues.

So u will sit in first class and allow ur wife and child fly economy in the same flight. Lmao

This is where love and understanding comes in.

Once in a while, the husband fit allow the wife fly first class and he go dey economy. If people ask am why, him go talk say madam no gree, say he no wan trouble. grin

The family knows first class is very expensive. Alternative, there's an economy class section that is upper. They can all fly that.

But the wife demanding all must fly first class because the husband is in first class is plain wrong. If it's very easily affordable, it won't be a problem but not all first class passengers are created equal.

You have the Davido's and Wizkid's whose babymamas and kids fly first not just because they are high rollers but may want some privacy.for them.

You may have the businessman who may be successful but he ihas huge debt to pay off. Buying first class for all may not be prudent.

Some buy first class to be considered classy. Flying economy for some classes of people is belittling. It's a status symbol.

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by papertrail(m): 2:37am On May 24, 2023
AntiWailer:
Lol

So u will sit in first class and allow ur wife and child fly economy in the same flight. Lmao
I know you are not laughing
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Elinosweet143(f): 5:07am On May 24, 2023
Na him good to die abii
N3TRAL:
The Husband loves his family.

Those who sit in the First class part of an Airplane are more likely to die during a crash than those who sit in the economy section.

The man is probably a mathematician who has calculated the risk and taken his decision which will give a member of the family a chance of surviving if there is a mishap during their travel as a family.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by femicyrus(m): 6:27am On May 24, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Is this right? undecided

It is just like asking why tinubu is getting presidential treatment while his wives (atiku and obi) and children ( all other presidential candidates) are left behind
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by jimb(m): 7:23am On May 24, 2023
AntiWailer:
Lol

until we hear the man's side of the story, stop being a bozo.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by kleuvet92: 7:56am On May 24, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Is this right? undecided

Madam be happy!!! What if you and your kids follow bus!!!
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by billyG(m): 8:00am On May 24, 2023
It is his choice if she doesn't like it let her go to court.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by rickleye: 12:49pm On May 24, 2023
My 2 cents .
I am a 6ft 4 dude and cannot sit in those cramp economy seats . I have a child who is 10 and the wife. I could upgrade to Premium Economy but my child cannot on his own fill a regular economy seat while my wife can. It does not make economic sense to book all 3 in first class or business class but what I do is that I give them ( the wife) additional money to “ compensate “ that we fly separately.

Once in a while, I pop in to say hi and occasionally have the young one hang out with me if the flight attendant allows it. Or when the wifey needs to use the washroom I stand with my kid until she returns.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by bepositive11: 12:58pm On May 24, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Is this right? undecided

No it is not right. He doesn't love his wife and children enough.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by GiZcorp: 1:23pm On May 24, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, in my world, both husband and wife do a lot of sacrifices for their family.... and therefore one more sacrifice is not gonna change anything. if wifey is upset/jealous because i paid for family holiday and i get to fly 1st class (thanks to my frequent flyer extra miles) while family flies economy (on the same flight), then we have no biz having a family together as this woman would be in competition with me, rather than my other half. this is called TAKING ONE FOR THE TEAM!

furthermore, what person in their right mind would refuse a better more comfortable service, just to sleep next to wifey and kids?! it makes NO LOGICAL SENSE! that would be as crazy as if.... my kid goes to a basket ball tournament abroad with their school, , the school flies the whole basketball team 1st class, but because we as parents want to join them and can only afford economy, that child should now downgrade and come seat in economy with us?! ARRANT NONSENSE!
Well, this is not a basket ball tournament, it is more of a family vacation. When you're with your family in a thing like this it's always FAMILY FIRST. I'm sure you'd learn this when you grow up.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by HRMK: 2:08pm On May 24, 2023
FOUL!IF HE COULDNT AFFORD FIRST CLASS FOR HIS FAMILY WHY CANT ALL GO ECONOMY?HE COULD HAVE BEEN SPONSORED FOR THE TRIP THOUGH!!
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by maureensylvia(f): 2:20pm On May 24, 2023
cococandy:

Yes!!!
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by seetomorrow: 2:31pm On May 24, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

Is this right? undecided

This is wrong except he has business wise is his mindset, which means he intend to meet or relate any future business with a random mogul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning / Couple Welcomes 1st Baby Of 2016 At Abuja Hospital After 9 Years Of Marriage / Can You Catch A Cheating Husband By His Smell Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.