Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? (31129 Views)

Why Are Some Men Abandoned By Their Wives and Children At The Old Age? / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Wife Omitted From Obituary After Killing Husband And Children In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Gboom: 7:25pm On May 23, 2023
Proudlyngwa:

You lost respect based on what his wife said.

No stingy man will buy peppersoup for himself steadily.
Not the wife alone, some people that are close to him including the children attest to it
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by KaptainAfrika: 7:26pm On May 23, 2023
Oh yes it is right and most glorious thing to do.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:27pm On May 23, 2023
Gboom:

Not the wife alone, some people that are close to him including the children attest to it

Oga me and u know that is a big lie
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Gboom: 7:28pm On May 23, 2023
geosegun:

You people just talk any how. You don't even know if it is the company that the husband works for is the one paying for the first class or business class? While the man does not want to miss the opportunity, he could book economy or premium class for his family as he will be the one paying from his own wallet.

Do you guys know how much business class or first class cost? We are talking about #3 to #4m per person for a 6hrs flight.depending on the season. Common!
If you can do that to your family I cannot do that
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by davillian(m): 7:28pm On May 23, 2023
Na him money
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by JeffreyJunior: 7:29pm On May 23, 2023
Selfish horseband, very wrong in all ramifications.

I hate when men run away from responsibilities and leave the task of caring for the kids only to their wives.

I bet he is running away from the stress associated with children on flights.

The wife will be singing, shouting and pursing the kids up and down the aisle like mad woman while he drinks champagnes and probably chykes woman in business class.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 23, 2023
Gboom:
That is a terrible and irresponsible act.
Is he ashamed of his family or he is just callous?

I remembered a man in those days when I was a bachelor, I used to go to one Igbo canteen and anytime I see this man, he always eating goatmeat peppered soup and malt. Jokingly, I saw the wife one day and told her to learn how to prepare peppered soup so that the amount the husband is spending for the peppered soup will be reduced thinking he always buy for his family too. The wife just laughed and said, the husband only enjoys himself without considering her and their two children then. I was amazed because the man is a leader in the church and from that day, the man lost the respect I have for him.

Oga I'll just reply you based on your first paragraph..there are many reasons why a man can do decide to do that which I'm sure you've seen on this thread.

Part of it is in grooming children not to be entitled or spoilt. I dont know if you saw the video of the timaya daughters being asked by their mother if they will prefer to fly business, economy, or first class...their answers and body language will actually shock you

These are small girls that are under 11 years of age and dont know anything oo

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Gboom: 7:31pm On May 23, 2023
Proudlyngwa:

Oga me and u know that is a big lie
It is not.
If I begin to share my experiences about some couples a lot will marvel based on what we hear in counseling room
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Gboom: 7:34pm On May 23, 2023
Rayban25:

Oga I'll just reply you based on your first paragraph..there are many reasons why a man can do decide to do that which I'm sure you've seen on this thread.

Part of it is in grooming children not to be entitled or spoilt. I dont know if you saw the video of the timaya daughters being asked by their mother if they will prefer to fly business, economy, or first class...their answers and body language will actually shock you

These are small girls that are under 11 years of age and dont know anything oo
This man's children are teenagers, if you don't practice what you preach, they will not regard you

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 23, 2023
Gboom:

This man's children are teenagers, if you don't practice what you preach, they will not regard you

You dont even know what you're saying..their first daughter is eleven years of age.

And is practicing what you preach mean spoiling your children even though you have lots of money?
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by bukatyne(f): 7:39pm On May 23, 2023
djon78:

How many women get that kind money self?
Extremely very few

And those that have treat there men like King

I have been in a function with Folrunsho Alakija
The richest Nigeria woman
A billionaire in dollars

She was advising young women to respect, worship and adore there husband's
That she worships her husband
Still cooks his food despite her wealth
Still does his manicure

Same was said of Late Prof Dora Akunyili
She cooked her husband personal food
Despite being nafdac DG and later minister
She never allowed anyone cook for her husband food but her

Same for Mummy Ngozi Okonjo iweala
With her level of connection and global exposure
She doesn't play with her husband
And taking care of her Man
Being a responsible Wife

Na all these chewing gum girls
Wey never achieve anything in life
Will be looking down on Men

Isn't it surprising that
Responsible high powered women
Don't play with the men over them

Na all these chewing gum girls
Wey never achieve anything meaningful in there Life
Will be making noise

You witnessed ultra rich women take care and honor their husbands.

Yet you do not think that wives of ultra rich men deserve same care and honor.

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Kaido: 7:39pm On May 23, 2023
Make your own money & fly first class.

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by CarlosTheJackal: 7:40pm On May 23, 2023
Medine:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
theif ole criminal.

I'm working on blocking your account. I've sent a mail to CBN and your criminal revorf

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Gboom: 7:41pm On May 23, 2023
Rayban25:

You dont even know what you're saying..their first daughter is eleven years of age.

And is practicing what you preach mean spoiling your children even though you have lots of money?
I'm not referring to Timaya daughters but the man I cited as an example
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by bukatyne(f): 7:41pm On May 23, 2023
Owaincouncil:
Most of our ladies this days come to marriage with entitlement spirit.
His thing, our thing. But their things belong to them alone.
Like someone comment, what if he had gathered point from frequent trips.

It is entitlement to except your husband to treat you with care and honor?

I hope you also think it is entitlement for the husband to expect Same honor and care from his wife.

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:43pm On May 23, 2023
Gboom:

It is not.
If I begin to share my experiences about some couples a lot will marvel based on what we hear in counseling room
We hear u sir,

But u see this particular one, e no gel grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by bukatyne(f): 7:46pm On May 23, 2023
rosamaris:
Is this really a problem?

I will advice you put this issue far away from your mind and just enjoy your marriage.

You have a man who loves you enough to always put you and your kids on a flight when traveling instead of allowing you go through the rigors of sitting down for hours on bad roads. You should be grateful. Many women will gladly trade places with you if it were possible.

And bringing it to social media is not a good idea. My opinion.

You mean there are men who would fly and put their wives in buses?

Who raise these kind of men? Who trained these kinds of husbands?

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 23, 2023
bukatyne:

It is entitlement to except your husband to treat you with care and honor?

I hope you also think it is entitlement for the husband to expect Same honor and care from his wife.

Men are not entitled like you ladies are first..its her money and I wont complain if she pays for her first class while I stay in economy for whatever reasons best known to her.

In this part of the world your own definition of a man treating you with honor is mainly spending lavishly on you do know how much a first class tickets cost? Or if it was paid for him and just wants to have his family along?

Gender war have just clouded you peoples reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Moneyboyz: 7:49pm On May 23, 2023
His money his rules.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 23, 2023
Owaincouncil:
Most of our ladies this days come to marriage with entitlement spirit.
His thing, our thing. But their things belong to them alone.
Like someone comment, what if he had gathered point from frequent trips.

Leave them..na their type no go allow internet rest if them spend ordinary 15k on a guy.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:53pm On May 23, 2023
Persephone1:
Yea...you explain to them to avoid misconception and you sometimes let go of the first class to be with your family or move your family to first class to show you love them.
Life is about balance.

What do you tell your wife BTW? 🧐
Hathor5:
Please also add that mommy didn`t work hard so she doesn`t get to fly first class. cheesy

yeah exactly... no children on earth should believe that, simply because their parents deserve it, they automatically deserve it too. thats a wrong mindset and the reason why so many rich people today leave nothing to their adult children. as for wifey, she will understand, as i am 110% sure that if i offer her to go 1st class by her self, she will refuse... but then if i thereafter go 1st class and leave them in economy, then the next time she gets the opportunity, she will definitely accept to go 1st class. lol. women are wired differently!
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Sultty(m): 7:54pm On May 23, 2023
buzz off Delilah
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by TheGift: 7:54pm On May 23, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
My husband always flies first class but makes me and the children sit in economy

Is this right? undecided

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12114165/My-husband-flies-class-makes-sit-economy-people-say-divorce-him.html

Only you and your husband can answer that question.

If it was me and I could only afford one first class ticket. It's either we'll both be alternating between both classes and the kids or we all just stay in economy.

The best thing is to have so much money that it is not an issue for anybody.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Sultty(m): 7:56pm On May 23, 2023
buzz-off Delilah. Ungrateful and inconsiderate gender,I swear if the wife should be the head of the family; the husband will catch a bus
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Sultty(m): 7:56pm On May 23, 2023
buzz-off Delilah. Ungrateful and inconsiderate gender,I swear if the wife should be the head of the family; the husband will catch the bus
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by djon78(m): 7:57pm On May 23, 2023
cococandy:
So you do know women who have money? Because you just said this.

Now all the women in your family are rich?
Which is it? Because y’all just argue and say anything to make a point.

If everyone or at least most people know a few rich women, where are your previous stats from?

Now you’re deflecting. Trying to talk about my location as if it has anything to do with the conversation. Typical

See I no get time for all these up and down
Men vs women
Talk

Every human have there own modus operandi
Every family too
So to each his/her own

I have stated my mind
Chikena
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by GiZcorp: 7:58pm On May 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
i see nothing wrong in the act, especially if he is the one paying for all the family tickets.

many people dont know that, if the husband is a frequent flyer, he will easily be upgraded to1st class (thanks to all the points he got) while his family might not get that same upgrade.... and as much as they are all travelling together, who could pass on a 1st class upgrade (especially on a long haul flight)?
don't be be this mean. For the sake of the family he ought to have sacrificed that nonsense privilege and stayed with his family...

2 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by bukatyne(f): 8:04pm On May 23, 2023
Rayban25:

1. Men are not entitled like you ladies are first..its her money and I wont complain if she pays for her first class while I stay in economy for whatever reasons best known to her.

2. In this part of the world your own definition of a man treating you with honor is mainly spending lavishly on you do know how much a first class tickets cost? Or if it was paid for him and just wants to have his family along?

3. Gender war have just clouded you peoples reasoning.

1. You know deep down that your first statement is not true. Most husbands feel entitled (and rightfully so) to their wives' resources (i.e. all she possesses). I am sure this thread would be filled with all sort of stupid redpilled theories if a wife did same. We would hear how wives don't do well with wealth and power or any other fluff they manage to come up with.

2. Don't mix me up with your family women mbok. We do not know the circumstances under which it happened although the OP said 'my husband always...... that doesn't seem like he was upgraded as a frequent user or his company paid for him. It seems like he has the fish brain mentality a lot of the guys on this thread have. That his wife whom he chose himself and married doesn't deserve it.

3. That sentence is actually for you guys. Because you twist and turn like earthworms in salt to always support men. BTW, I do not do gender wars. I look at each thread on its own merit.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by cococandy(f): 8:06pm On May 23, 2023
djon78:

See I no get time for all these up and down
Men vs women
Talk

Every human have there own modus operandi
Every family too
So to each his/her own

I have stated my mind
Chikena

What was your mind that you stated?

That this man did well by his actions. At the same time you praised the women who did the opposite of what he did?

When confronted you said “by the way how many women have that type of money”? In your efforts of course to rubbish women.

Well then I empathized with you for not knowing women who have that type of money. So, you reverted to saying all the women in your family are wealthy and I’m nothing compared to them. Am I missing anything? grin

Big foot in mouth. Move along pls

3 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by djon78(m): 8:10pm On May 23, 2023
bukatyne:

You witnessed ultra rich women take care and honor their husbands.

Yet you do not think that wives of ultra rich men deserve same care and honor.

Where did I say so in my mention

Wives of rich men still enjoy the money of there husband's
They even enjoy more than the men folks

Even me as small as I am
My wife eats my money so much
Her money I used i can say once in a long blue moon

So I never said such

I was infering in that my reply
That men are the ones more likely to spend on there women
Than the other way round

And that's how it is
And has always been

Women depend more on men
Than the other way round

Very few women
That there men depends on there money

There is this saying that woman money
Dey like juju money
E dey choke for throat
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by djon78(m): 8:15pm On May 23, 2023
cococandy:

What was your mind that you stated?

That this man did well by his actions. At the same time you praised the women who did the opposite of what he did?

When confronted you said “by the way how many women have that type of money”? In your efforts of course to rubbish women.

Well then I empathized with you for not knowing women who have that type of money. So, you reverted to saying all the women in your family are wealthy and I’m nothing compared to them. Am I missing anything? grin

Big foot in mouth. Move along pls

See this on
Like I told
I no get time for long exchanging of words
So face your matter
I don't have your time
Just be gone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. / Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) / Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.