Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo (36837 Views)

How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Gamusgamus: 9:06pm On May 24, 2023
This is surely coming from woman who couldn't build her marriage to success
Beca
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Gamusgamus: 9:07pm On May 24, 2023
Because of over sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Emaprince: 9:15pm On May 24, 2023
BloomingDale:
grin grin I stopped reading when it said men live longer. And benegit more from marriage..Like ..for real?

Upon all the physically demanding hustle men goes through everyday to create a better life for women, hence shortening their(men) life span.

Babe, you really believe that? Jokes apart.
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:20pm On May 24, 2023
iammo:
Divorce is never the solution, marriage is not meant to be perfect
LoL..
This has become a broken record..
If marriage no work, make everyone dey go their Papa house..
This life na only once..
No time to waste it on regrets because of some mod.afurker or b1tch .

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by DrDunamis(m): 9:22pm On May 24, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by Vashti Vash Offo:

https://twitter.com/Vash_Offo/status/1660702453648465927?t=iG_-zSFySZJMgg1RI7BOoA&s=08

How do you guys sit and write articles from hell so comfortably?
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Mindlog: 9:23pm On May 24, 2023
felong:
Sometimes if you don't treat women this way, they won't be submissive and take you for granted. Once you install fear in her, she won't behave anyhow.

Not be only install fear in her, na download fear into her!

Weak minds who are scared of strength.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Emmanuel909090: 9:41pm On May 24, 2023
Jump and pass
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by armadeo(m): 9:50pm On May 24, 2023
bukatyne:

Isn't it easier to marry a woman whose career doesn't involve night duty than marry one and start giving her hassles?

Are you allergic to soft loving with peace everywhere?

Why do you lots thrive on struggle love like this? Why do you like to marry people not your spec then break their spirit to suit your interests?

'I can't cope with night shift work'; marry a career that doesn't require such. It is a different thing if ten years down the line, night duty enters the convo.

But to start with a career that requires heavy duty night shift when you donโ€™t want it?

I can't comprehend.

I just tire . Why even bother to start
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by kazyhm(m): 9:57pm On May 24, 2023
isabi2lof:
No matter the matter , I will marry right and enjoy my marriage ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Some men are just selfish and wicked , just last week , they wanted to skin saint obi ex wife alive ., Saying all kinds of gibberish.

Here's something similar, you won't see them just because it's a woman that's suffering in this particular marriage.

Good observation....we don't know this particular Doctor.......hence the story can't be verified.

1) Saint obi is popular....the the stories as narrated by the friends are true.
2) We know Anie Idibia story aswell
3) Pero Adeniyi case
4) Emeka Ike story is there
5) Mercy Aigbe story
6) Nedu case is there7
7) The MD of I can't remember the name of the bank now is verifiable
cool Wizkid baby mama....we all read the WhatsApp conversation
9) Davido baby mama drama

We all watch Johnny Depp case both in the UK and USA..........

Enough verifiable evidents for men to learn......

I know of a hell on earth marriage between an Accountant (Husband) and a Surgeon (wife)...
You'll shed tears........the man doesn't even talk but I bet you can't live in the street..... you'll kill the wife yourself....and fullfil you did.
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by isabi2lof: 10:02pm On May 24, 2023
kazyhm:

Good observation....we don't know this particular Doctor.......hence the story can't be verified.

1) Saint obi is popular....the the stories as narrated by the friends are true.
2) We know Anie Idibia story aswell
3) Pero Adeniyi case
4) Emeka Ike story is there
5) Mercy Aigbe story
6) Nedu case is there7
7) The MD of I can't remember the name of the bank now is verifiable
cool Wizkid baby mama....we all read the WhatsApp conversation
9) Davido baby mama drama

We all watch Johnny Depp case both in the UK and USA..........

Enough verifiable evidents for men to learn......
I don hear , if it makes you guys happy so be it.
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by armadeo(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2023
Newnas:

Wasn't she aware of the nature of her job before choosing to get married? Please rest.

Your matter sef don tire me.

Enjoy as you see fit
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Suspect33(m): 10:05pm On May 24, 2023
babzlim:
come to my area and see how married women are f...king around like dogs without shame.

you only know what you know wait till you hear story of others.
drop gist boss cool
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by bukatyne(f): 10:13pm On May 24, 2023
armadeo:

I just tire . Why even bother to start

I don't understand.

Some people seem to take the 'I don't want peace, I want vawlence' memes seriously.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by armadeo(m): 10:15pm On May 24, 2023
[quote author=BloomingDale post=123346698][/quote]

It's a proven fact that married men have shorter life spans.
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by kazyhm(m): 10:18pm On May 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, a doctor in training agreed to hampering her own training schedule, right? You are trying to argue that it was not really the husband who made it difficult for the lady but the lady who wanted it difficult for herself but refused the work hard and all? She also locked herself out of her own married home after it all, right? undecided

Lol..... you're very talkative.....about things you know nothing about....

Were you there with them at the beginning.....what is so special about being a medical doctors ?...and even with carrying the profession on her head, she won't still be responsible for any bill in the relationship....untill when the carpenter of her husband is dead broke.......

When you're responding...... consider that you're not talking to kindergarten.
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Kobojunkie: 10:29pm On May 24, 2023
kazyhm:
โ–  Lol..... you're very talkative.....about things you know nothing about.... Were you there with them at the beginning.....what is so special about being a medical doctors ?...and even with carrying the profession on her head, she won't still be responsible for any bill in the relationship....untill when the carpenter of her husband is dead broke....... When you're responding...... consider that you're not talking to kindergarten.
Arrghhh!! So after I shot down the lame reason you gave earlier, you decided to go another lame way. Everyone who dates a medical student knows these things. It is not rocket science. You claim I was not there with them in the beginning but here you pretend you have them all figured out ba! undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by BloomingDale(f): 10:36pm On May 24, 2023
armadeo:

It's a proven fact that married men have shorter life spans.

So why do widowers or divorced men rush to get married again if marriage do not benefit them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by BloomingDale(f): 10:37pm On May 24, 2023
Emaprince:
grin grin I stopped reading when it said men live longer. And benegit more from marriage..Like ..for real?

Upon all the physically demanding hustle men goes through everyday to create a better life for women, hence shortening their(men) life span.

Babe, you really believe that? Jokes apart.

Your private opinion does not trump real data statistics.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by kazyhm(m): 10:45pm On May 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Arrghhh!! So after I shot down the lame reason you gave earlier, you decided to go another lame way. Everyone who dates a medical student knows these things. It is not rocket science. You claim I was not there with them in the beginning but here you pretend you have them all figured out ba! undecided

I never claimed to have any fact whatsoever pertaining to this story.....but many theory, motives and ideas about what transpired in this story have been coming from you......

My take is.....if you so much love your single, unrestricted life.....stay clear from any kind of committed affairs...........life itself is a crazy ride......so is marriage.

Nothing is special about being a medical doctor........and I believe the husband is not a vulcanizer.
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by DollarSigns(m): 10:47pm On May 24, 2023
pocohantas:
Women and men are going through shege in Nigerian marriages, but the difference is, men are brazen about the shege they dish out. Women are hardly ever that brazen because they know the odds are not in their favour. I can't say the same for the sons of Nebuchadnezzar.

When a man sees shege, he is encouraged to get a divorce or side-chick for balance and he would most likely do that. With or without shege.

When a woman sees shege, she is encouraged to wear red pant and pray. This has never been a proven way to let out steam, so they become toxic and depressed with receding hairlines. Waiting for their kids to grow, then they go there to disturb the future daughter inlaw and the son who has failed to ask his mother why she is running from her own husband, would indulge her. Or maybe he knows why she is running. After all he saw it happen.

I am not moved by all the divorce topics in the UK or wherever. The problem is not the UK. The problem is the foundation of Nigerian marriages. We are a dangerous people. Home and abroad we are the same. Any country we enter en masse must start looking for how to close her borders. That is how dangerous we are. But we would hardly ever reflect and change. Instead we blame feminism, blame NATO, blame a Youtuber and blame Tinubu. Very anyhow people...

Youโ€™re a wise lady but itโ€™s very necessary to point out that whatsoever happens to these women are caused by themselves
Iโ€™m not saying itโ€™s bad to desire good things but you canโ€™t eat your cake and have it
Most Nigerian ladies always want it all or are often foolishly in love with the wrong person in their prime, thus making mistakes and when married to a man who has his on idea of a dream family (which I am sure he must have shared with the lady during courtship), the lady now wants different things and boom๐Ÿ’ฅ another lady has been victimized
Free the ladies gang enter full force

Quick question:
What stopped a med doctor from discussing about her career with her prospective husband during courtship ๐Ÿฅบ
Or daughter of Zion wanted a diamond ring and Alexreports kind of wedding and doesnโ€™t want to remain at home and look after family after getting such๐Ÿค”๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
Most Nigerian ladies feel entitled ๐Ÿ˜ 
You were jobless when I married you, and we got married, boom you now want to work nights all of a sudden without adequate dialogue and allowance of enough years for son of man to adjust accordingly
How are we unsure that being jobless med doctor was what attracted the man in the first place ? ๐Ÿ˜’
Who do some Nigerian ladies think they are for goodness sake? โ˜น๏ธ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Kobojunkie: 11:05pm On May 24, 2023
kazyhm:
โ–  I never claimed to have any fact whatsoever pertaining to this story.....but many theory, motives and ideas about what transpired in this story have been coming from you......

My take is.....if you so much love your single, unrestricted life.....stay clear from any kind of committed affairs...........life itself is a crazy ride......so is marriage.
Nothing is special about being a medical doctor........and I believe the husband is not a vulcanizer.
Whatever grudge you may have against doctors na your own. All I know is that for a doctor, night shifts are pretty much a career requirement. undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by kazyhm(m): 11:24pm On May 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Whatever grudge you may have against doctors na your own. All I know is that for a doctor, night shifts are pretty much a career requirement. undecided

It is clear you know nothing about this practice.....career requirements set by who and to attain what ?
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Kobojunkie: 11:27pm On May 24, 2023
kazyhm:
โ–  It is clear you know nothing about this practice.....career requirements set by who and to attain what ?
Make Google your friend abeg! undecided
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by AutoConsult: 11:32pm On May 24, 2023
Biglittlelois:

I'm curious pls, what was their reason for ending their marriage of one day?
Nigga said he saw some messages on the lady's phone after he went through her whatsapp conversations. He claimed she was seeing another nigga. They started fighting on wedding day. They only managed to finish the wedding. We friends created a whatsapp group to resolve this issue, but these two just held their horses. They didn't look back o.

Anyone that has gon for wedding in those areas would know what it costs to wed a woman from there. We traveled by boat, cruise boat to, speed boat fro, some others through air, risked my life for this modafucker, and they just ended things because of one stupid whatsapp chat? On wedding day?

Although the lady also got to find out the guy lied about his age. It turned out she was older than the nigga๐Ÿ˜ฉ The whole Union was built on lies, so she started picking out those lies one after the other. At the end, both of them had reasons to end things. It wasn't funny at all.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by AutoConsult: 11:33pm On May 24, 2023
bukatyne:

Pele, you should have collected your transport fare from him.

๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคฃ

Well thankfully, he paid for it๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by kazyhm(m): 11:44pm On May 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Make Google your friend abeg! undecided

Na google you dey use ?
I give up.
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Basicend: 2:18am On May 25, 2023
foleskay:
grin
Divorce is not an African culture.

All these yeye feminists trying to change the narrative sef. You can't force ur warp ideology on we Africans. Carry ur divorce go Europe and US.

Don't mind her. . You will easily know them. . Ladies like that definitely can't have a husband in their life. . It's obvious.
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Basicend: 2:21am On May 25, 2023
Gamusgamus:
Because of over sabi

Absolutely.
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by delishpot: 2:21am On May 25, 2023
Those are the kinds of women Nigerian men would die to have. The ones that will cook for them and their side chicks. Anything less and she isn't submissive grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Basicend: 2:25am On May 25, 2023
Newnas:

I'll get a second wife, it's as simple as that.
I can't be a part-time bachelor for a "your money is our money, my money is my money" woman.

Moreover, woman that doesn't have time for her husband at her youthful age, is she the one that will have time for him when he's old?!

She can't leave her career because of me, so also I can't leave my wellbeing because of her. I'll get a second wife ASAP!

You know most of this ladies.think just one way. . Very myopic.
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Newnas(m): 2:51am On May 25, 2023
bukatyne:

It is her duty to explain before marriage? A lot of people don't have issues with night duty.

Aren't you the one who has an issue with night duty so should have researched the schedule of a doctor before proceeding with the marriage?

A doctor/nurse who would not be required to work night shifts would be scarce. If I remember correctly, a hospital operates for 24hrs and there must be personnel on site to man them.

Now you know, steer clear from a medical professional.
The fallacy in your first sentence is overwhelming.
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:35am On May 25, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by Vashti Vash Offo:

https://twitter.com/Vash_Offo/status/1660702453648465927?t=iG_-zSFySZJMgg1RI7BOoA&s=08

Mostly in africa and asia we have what we call SHAME CULTURES, you are shamed apon if you do things that are supported by customs and tradition, Divorce is of them, parents and relatives would rather see you endure your marriage than divorce, to them it brings shame to the family

Then you find how society treats divorcees, soon she divorces and she is doing wel for herself society label her as prostitute and own success without a man in sight grand her the title a prostitute.

In church a divorcee is the last person to be respected or given help

So basically the woman would be too afraid to divorce herself she is afraid to shame her family and also afriad how society will treat her. A divorced man is treated better than a divorced woman and usually we have this quick to rush that the woman should have manage her husband no matter how bad it was. Women are taught to tolerate rubbish from husbands while men are taught send her packing and marry another one

In simple terms most women are suffering in silent due to how society looks and treats divorced women so they rather endure the suffering

Hence you find that when they move to western world they divorce their husbands, not becoz the western world has influence them but gave them the opportunity to walk away from toxic marriages that were held together by a shame culture.

Look at the asians most indian and pakistan, divorces are very low due to shame culture and honor killing, women dont even dare to say they want to divorce

There are circumstance were divorce is needed, i wouldnt want by daughter to come back in coffin

I think the guy married his wife as trophy wife, aka you marry the most beautiful wife by appearance and everyone gives you thump up and also the fact that she is a doctor. But with all that you are also very insecure of beauty and her job. She either becames prisoner or less love and affection she is a trophy wife on display

For those blaming the other gender (male or female) you are forgetting one thing, we behaviour and attitude as collective being eg igbo, yoruba or nigerians as whole are based on society's attitude towards eg its women ot how man are supposed to behave etc

What i mean is this i have heard few people saying our girls have entitlement mentality, think deep who gave them the idea and promoted it? its men those who say i will look after you, the guy literally takeover responsibility of the girls parent. Now it
became a measured standard that
if a guy cant do ABCD is not man. Its the poor guys now who get laughed at and not
the girl

My point is society's behaviour is reflection on its self, you cannt blame one gender, if girls feel
entitled who promoted that behaviour its men

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Deportee In Tears As Only Son Dies, Wife Marries Best Friend (pic) / Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) / Where There's Will, There's Is A Way(photo)...Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.