Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo (36864 Views)

How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Cowbell521: 5:48pm On May 24, 2023
emmaodet:

Only if you know the huge percentage of just putting up with bad behaviors from women in Nigeria, the emotional traumas, psychological traumas women are causing a lot of men in Nigeria, you will be shocked.
Avoid women to have great life

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Dalil8: 5:49pm On May 24, 2023
kasim155:

You said it is cheaper than having a wife, please how much is it if you have done it?

From N1.5m - N2.8m. Some of you spend double of that on weddings alone.
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by 1Sharon(f): 5:50pm On May 24, 2023
Cowbell521:
Avoid women to have great life

Lol. You were probably on top of a woman when you made this post.

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Newnas(m): 5:51pm On May 24, 2023
armadeo:

You should marry a woman who's career does not involve nightshift. If it does and you knowingly marry her and then decide to say no night shift then yes you are a bad husband.

The woman had better be sharing the financial responsibilities in the home 50-50. Else, she'll pick her career and I'll pick a second wife.

I can't be suffering for an irresponsible wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Kobojunkie: 5:54pm On May 24, 2023
alkogi:
Simple solution is to cancel western marriage ideas and return back to traditional marriage. Molestation, cheating, abuse and deceit was not this prominent during the time of our fathers who practiced this traditional system. These days, everyone is just living a fake life in marriage. Sad.
Your own blindness, dem no dey buy am for market at all! lipsrsealed
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Newnas(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2023
Mindlog:

Before marrying a doctor or a nurse, didn't you know about night shifts? Why didn't you focus on marrying a lady whose occupation have nothing to do with working at night?

You should also say that asking your medical doctor wife not to follow up with her postgraduate studies dies not make you a bad husband.

Look for girls who just finished secondary school and marry from the lot, she would sit wherever you place her as career issues would less likely be an issue in your marriage.
I'll get a second wife, it's as simple as that.
I can't be a part-time bachelor for a "your money is our money, my money is my money" woman.

Moreover, woman that doesn't have time for her husband at her youthful age, is she the one that will have time for him when he's old?!

She can't leave her career because of me, so also I can't leave my wellbeing because of her. I'll get a second wife ASAP!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Traplord09: 5:56pm On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
MONEY
SEX
LOVE
ATTENTION.

If a man can’t give me enough of these 4 things I listed above in my marriage, I’ll gladly divorce him.

BTW, the lady should be happy that the ERROR called marriage has ended. A better man who would appreciate and respect her career must surely locate her.

No vax what can u offer,, as a LADY or GIRL to MAN.

What can u bring to table..
If not

U want money from the
MAN
U want sex from the ♂️
U want love from the ♂️
U want attention from the ♂️

Woman get problem 👍 lot of them..
If not for GOD what I could have say ehh to u
U no go like am

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Cowbell521: 5:58pm On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
MONEY
SEX
LOVE
ATTENTION.

If a man can’t give me enough of these 4 things I listed above in my marriage, I’ll gladly divorce him.

BTW, the lady should be happy that the ERROR called marriage has ended. A better man who would appreciate and respect her career must surely locate her.
See this useless gutter talking rubbish like she has anything in her life to offer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by bitbillionaire: 5:59pm On May 24, 2023
Now a real man talking! grin grin grin

Dalil8:
In all of this. Na men i blame. If you stop marrying women would divorce exist? NO

I'm more concerned about the money & properties lost by men during divorce (Alimony, child support). Remove that and trust me, men would marry and divorce for sport.

If u take away every single woman from the world today the only challenge would be procreation. But even that can be fixed, as there are babies that were grown outside the womb. Science and technology would fix that easily.

MEN, be like me. Modern men do not need women.

1. Make money, get all ur kids through surrogacy or whichever means you chose, that doesn't require women.

2. Hire a nanny or nannies to take care of your kids. That way u don't have to deal with all the baggage that comes with a Wife hoe.

3. Have fun.

No paternity fraud, no worrying about ur hoe cheating on you, no unnecessary female drama in ur life plus its 100% cheaper than having a wife
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by RevolverOcelot(m): 5:59pm On May 24, 2023
pocohantas:
Women and men are going through shege in Nigerian marriages, but the difference is, men are brazen about the shege they dish out. Women are hardly ever that brazen because they know the odds are not in their favour. I can't say the same for the sons of Nebuchadnezzar.

When a man sees shege, he is encouraged to get a divorce or side-chick for balance and he would most likely do that. With or without shege.

When a woman sees shege, she is encouraged to wear red pant and pray. This has never been a proven way to let out steam, so they become toxic and depressed with receding hairlines. Waiting for their kids to grow, then they go there to disturb the future daughter inlaw and the son who has failed to ask his mother why she is running from her own husband, would indulge her. Or maybe he knows why she is running. After all he saw it happen.

I am not moved by all the divorce topics in the UK or wherever. The problem is not the UK. The problem is the foundation of Nigerian marriages. We are a dangerous people. Home and abroad we are the same. Any country we enter en masse must start looking for how to close her borders. That is how dangerous we are. But we would hardly ever reflect and change. Instead we blame feminism, blame NATO, blame a Youtuber and blame Tinubu. Very anyhow people...

Sons of Nebuchadnezzar
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Jennyclay(f): 6:01pm On May 24, 2023
OVB123:
After he must have given you what you demanded, what will you bring to the table.
come and Marry me first, then you’ll know what I would bring to your table.
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Mindlog: 6:02pm On May 24, 2023
Newnas:

I can't be a part-time bachelor for a "your money is our money, my money is my money" woman.

Moreover, woman that doesn't have time for her husband at her youthful age, is she the one that will have time for him when he's old?!

She can't leave her career because of me, so also I can't leave my wellbeing because of her. I'll get a second wife ASAP!

You don't need a second wife, you need to divorce your doctor wife and then marry one or even more that would be 100% devoted to you with no career distractions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Biglittlelois(f): 6:03pm On May 24, 2023
AutoConsult:

As in ehnn....traveled from Lagos all the way to Bonny Island, Rivers state, all for nothing.

And this dude thinks it's funny. I don't even like seeing the pictures in my gallery😂

I'm curious pls, what was their reason for ending their marriage of one day?

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by StudyCrestLtd: 6:03pm On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
MONEY
SEX
LOVE
ATTENTION.

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Bluffly: 6:04pm On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
MONEY
SEX
LOVE
ATTENTION.

You are one of the problems in marriage. Change your orientation. A man does not owe you money. Equip yourself and be a better person first so that you can be of value in your marriage. Men work harder in sex, women enjoy it. Nobody owes you attention, grow up and stop been a kid

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Newnas(m): 6:04pm On May 24, 2023
Mindlog:

You don't need a second wife, you need to divorce your doctor wife and then marry one or even more that would be 100% devoted to you with no career distractions.
If she wants a divorce, the door is opened.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by justuschi50: 6:05pm On May 24, 2023
Persephone1:
Marriage to a Nigerian man is SUFFERING angry especially to the typical, uncultured, unexposed, unrefined, self centered, egoistic, chauvinistic, loud Nigerian man. Some are overgrown babies you wonder who raised them. Phew!

I jump and pass! Bite me angry
we are both guilty of the marriage crisis in Nigeria. But women is escalating it. Let me say men cause 40%, women cause 60%
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by mamagee3(f): 6:06pm On May 24, 2023
Why choose divorce when I would get into another marriage and face worse treatments than that I ran away from during my first marriage…

The uncertainty is the reason divorce is low in Nigeria…
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Mindlog: 6:07pm On May 24, 2023
Newnas:

If she wants a divorce, the door is opened.

Better, so she can see road Japa without marital burden, go where she would live with less stress and meet better people. 😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Kingcalls: 6:11pm On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
the man is just a foolish confused man who has no reasons for his action.

The man is also a randy man reason his wife keeps getting STDs.

Honestly, I just hate Nigerian men!! They’re so disgusting and irritating undecided

At the mention of DNA ...all women shall bow
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by AlphaWolf27: 6:13pm On May 24, 2023
Same one -sided story every time. This is the woman's version. Has anyone heard the guy's story.
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by chidiokay: 6:14pm On May 24, 2023
1Sharon:

Is that all?

Bless your heart.

Have you finished your homework

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Major001(m): 6:15pm On May 24, 2023

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:20pm On May 24, 2023
Princeton92:

Na wrong number oh 🚶

Wrong number even better, na better "the number you are calling doesn't exist" she be

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by tiswell(m): 6:23pm On May 24, 2023
allenpaul:
. Some people are just unlucky with relationship you don't have to disrespected pocohs like that besides you don't sound intelligent either
Na mumu dey wori u.
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 24, 2023
bukatyne:

But you need these vetting if you are marrying a man from the moon na. cheesy

And they are not 'hard/ tedious' as they sound.
Not wanting w Nigerian man goes beyond those vetting. In fact if I'm to really vet I will renounce being a Nigerian grin cheesy

I want to breed with men who think beyond what goes on in a woman's veejay.
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Tayorshd87: 6:30pm On May 24, 2023
You are a real Nigerian from your experience you must come from mushin area of Lagos state 😂

Well i love your contribution u have said it all ..

Is the Nigerian blood running through our veins and not location i.e UK or US persay
pocohantas:
Women and men are going through shege in Nigerian marriages, but the difference is, men are brazen about the shege they dish out. Women are hardly ever that brazen because they know the odds are not in their favour. I can't say the same for the sons of Nebuchadnezzar.

When a man sees shege, he is encouraged to get a divorce or side-chick for balance and he would most likely do that. With or without shege.

When a woman sees shege, she is encouraged to wear red pant and pray. This has never been a proven way to let out steam, so they become toxic and depressed with receding hairlines. Waiting for their kids to grow, then they go there to disturb the future daughter inlaw and the son who has failed to ask his mother why she is running from her own husband, would indulge her. Or maybe he knows why she is running. After all he saw it happen.

I am not moved by all the divorce topics in the UK or wherever. The problem is not the UK. The problem is the foundation of Nigerian marriages. We are a dangerous people. Home and abroad we are the same. Any country we enter en masse must start looking for how to close her borders. That is how dangerous we are. But we would hardly ever reflect and change. Instead we blame feminism, blame NATO, blame a Youtuber and blame Tinubu. Very anyhow people...
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by bukatyne(f): 6:34pm On May 24, 2023
Chemlite:

[color=#006600]

And he decided to marry her instead of walking forward and marrying the woman that suits him?

Isn't that madness?
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by bukatyne(f): 6:35pm On May 24, 2023
AutoConsult:

As in ehnn....traveled from Lagos all the way to Bonny Island, Rivers state, all for nothing.

And this dude thinks it's funny. I don't even like seeing the pictures in my gallery😂

Pele, you should have collected your transport fare from him.

😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣 😂 😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by bukatyne(f): 6:35pm On May 24, 2023
Persephone1:
Not wanting w Nigerian man goes beyond those vetting. In fact if I'm to really vet I will renounce being a Nigerian grin cheesy

I want to breed with men who think beyond what goes on in a woman's veejay.

I wish you goodluck ✨️
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by simfrost90210: 6:36pm On May 24, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by Vashti Vash Offo:

https://twitter.com/Vash_Offo/status/1660702453648465927?t=iG_-zSFySZJMgg1RI7BOoA&s=08

Just passing .... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Vashti can't tell you anything good about marriage naah.. Chai.. It'll be about Feminism
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by bukatyne(f): 6:46pm On May 24, 2023
Newnas:

Isn't it easier to marry a woman whose career doesn't involve night duty than marry one and start giving her hassles?

Are you allergic to soft loving with peace everywhere?

Why do you lots thrive on struggle love like this? Why do you like to marry people not your spec then break their spirit to suit your interests?

'I can't cope with night shift work'; marry a career that doesn't require such. It is a different thing if ten years down the line, night duty enters the convo.

But to start with a career that requires heavy duty night shift when you don’t want it?

I can't comprehend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Where There's Will, There's Is A Way(photo)...Lol / Late Alao Akala Dancing On His Last Birthday (Video) / #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.