Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Office Romance - My Experience - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Office Romance - My Experience (54268 Views)

Office Romance Gone Wrong / Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) / If I Romance My Wife Body While She Is Asleep And Masturbate Is That A Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by bukatyne(f): 1:15pm On May 25, 2023
Reminderz:

exactly bro... but now, the entitlement is now much pronounced in this modern time due to the behaviours of these simps and weak men..

the thing is that, when simps are the bosses and directors of a company, the productivity of such company reduces.. they begin slacking off and this can cause the downfall of such company or organisation.. simps and weak men are dangerous..

This is what i want to hear.

I do not believe that any organisation riddled with sex for promotion would make it in the long run.

It is not sustainable.

4 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by 1stola: 2:16pm On May 25, 2023
bukatyne:

Women control access to sex in sex for positions/promotion/marks when the male has what the woman wants?

Is this a joke or usual fashion, you think men are simpletons when it comes to sex because that's how you sound.

If a woman is not sure of her results (especially in Nigeria where there is no 'reward' for claiming a sexual victim), only few women would have the guts to proposition sex to her manager or lecturer for marks or promotion.
So must women offer themselves to those men?
Is it a do or die affair?
So what does men offer to get to "positions".

It's only women with low moral values that gets entangled in those mess.
How many devote and virtuous Muslim or Christian women offer sex for favour?

1 Like

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by bukatyne(f): 2:36pm On May 25, 2023
1stola:

So must women offer themselves to those men?
Is it a do or die affair?
So what does men offer to get to "positions".

It's only women with low moral values that gets entangled in those mess.
How many devote and virtuous Muslim or Christian women offer sex for favour?

You need to re-read the poster you quoted with understanding.

A man is a boss of XYZ. He determines how the place is run.

Him the boss, leader and not the female followers aka subordinates.

If a male leader is moral and decent, even girls willing to offer sex for promotion would conform to his standards or leave the organisation.

Even the OP affirmed it; immediately a moral leader was brought, the same girls having sex for promotion suddenly became well behaved.

What changed?

Leadership.

Like they say, everything raises and falls on Leadership.

Except you are saying men are not able to lead in such capacity. Then that is a different discussion altogether.

2 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by tonicyril: 3:41pm On May 25, 2023
hardbody:

Rabid dog!!!

Yuu phool

Hymbecille
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Streetmovement(m): 5:12pm On May 25, 2023
Actionbitters:
It has reached a point that Men only believe what they actually benefit from marriage is just your offsprings (provided you do DNA). This is bad meeeh

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Even the ones that once called you blood are not anyway close to water now, don't sleep hommie, you love but don't be stupid.
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Moneyyman: 5:38pm On May 25, 2023
True. Women deemed "ugly," unsocial, or "religious" are often victimised with the men.

bukatyne:

Well said.

This one the OP is ranting, if they sacked one of the men who promoted a lady for sexual favours, the rest would seat up.

Ironically, some women not into such in his organisation would also be lamenting because they would be dealt worse hands than even the guys.

1 Like

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by kushme: 6:21pm On May 25, 2023
yemmit90:

You guys should stop the SIMPS nonsense on Nairaland, every man born in a woman is a simp. The only man who claim he is not, have not see the kind of women he will do everything to have.

Men are not capable of resisting the temptation from women, any man that claims he is alpha or principle man has not meet the kind of quality gorgeous women he would do anything to get ordinary hug .

Are you a man or a woman?
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Cheeryfeet: 7:52pm On May 25, 2023
hotwax:

Financial services
Gtb

1 Like

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by malcom1X: 4:28am On May 26, 2023
Rayban25:

Because they know themselves..women dont like each other.

If you ask a woman if she prefers to work with/under a man or woman they will choose men because they know very well what they are doing

They know they can manipulate the man
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by 9jaRealist: 9:54am On May 26, 2023
hotwax:
For the past years, our workspace has been witnessing high rate of career growth of our female counterparts, especially young girls. We guys feel so dejected and demoralized whenever promotion list is published.

It is a norm that ladies who don’t do anything at the office, those who don’t work get promoted while guys work like donkeys. This has made us lose many of our talents to our competitors.

You see female IT students squaring up to fight a Manager, threatening a Manager. We had a case where a Manager was summoned and warned to desist from correcting a particular female industrial attaché. He was told point blank that he would lose his job. When its time for promotion, ladies (both married and single) wear skimpy skirt to the office, expose cleavages e.t.c.

Late last year, we had management shakeup, the new management is dominated by women. Our MD is a woman. This has changed things significantly. They published promotion list last month, men dominated it. I got promoted too.

Things have now changed. Suddenly ladies are courteous and respectful. Office spaces is now always full to the brim. Our female folks are now working seriously. They are now nice. They are learning some processes they care not to learn before. They don’t use to work, now, they are learning the Hardaway.

In those past years, I lost respect for women in offices especially those career miniskirt ladies working in offices. I used to wonder who they fcked to get to where they are.

Blah, blah, blah…

The same tiresome CRUDE AND PRIMITIVE SEXISM AND MISOGYNY that’s becoming standard fare on NL…
If it makes you feel better to ascribe your professional (perhaps even personal) shortcomings to women, have at it LOSER!!

>
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Benwems(m): 12:50pm On May 26, 2023
Pathetic what goes on in the office.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Munzy14(m): 4:27pm On May 26, 2023
hotwax:

Financial services
Normal normal
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Gerrard59(m): 5:39pm On May 26, 2023
When I have been preaching for donkey months that Nigerian men like to fvck, una go say na lie. When I said men create the society, and women integrate into it, una say no be true. When I say there is an insatiable demand for sex by most Nigerian men, una say I be simp. An average Nigerian man will do anything just to put the head inside.

In fact, this was my first line here:

The demand for sex by men is rising and consistent. As long as men crave sex and women are the only suppliers, nothing can be done. For hookups to reduce, Nigerian men should reduce their insatiable quest to have sex with random women. It is like having a department where male lecturers don’t do engage in sex for grades, ladies who are open to such will be forced to read their books whether they like it or not. Men create the system and women integrate into it. To buttress this, when women who have been doing hook-up attain 30+ years, there is a declining demand for their services because sexual service is tied to age and how young a woman is. As a result, she is either forced to retire or accept lower fees. This is because her customers – all men – have either stopped patronising her or are offering less cash. The men control the system.

I have seen it all when it comes to sex and how Nigerian men view it.

4 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by ifinger: 11:12pm On May 28, 2023
Akalia:
Shame on you. See what you are proud typing on here. Super Simp!!

Carry ur shame go Ur papa house cos Na Ur mama I go FK next
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by DonroxyII: 12:41am On Jun 06, 2023
betabread:
Modern societies will learn the hard way,there is a reason every successful society separated men from women when ever there’s any pursuit to achieve, abrahamic religions even took it to the extremes........

Nothing of significance can ever be achieved when men and women are welded to work together,,,,, u just activated the reptilian brain, higher faculties will never kick in

Nothing great can ever be archived in a work place ridddled with big dicks and sumptuous asses roaming about
This not Clear Cut! .. Adaptations would set in & The Nyansh would lose Values in no time ....

Check the Jungles, Men & Women are all Bare chested & Everyone is still doing their jobs within rules of engagement & Their Civilisations!

It is what it is ... Humans are What Humans are ... Men & Women . We need One Another to Function at Optimal if not We would go Beasty !
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Dannydrums889: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
t
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by ifinger: 6:27am On Jul 19, 2023
Chidolalar:

Haha my man u dey enjoy oh. Gist me more about you and your secretary sexual affair

No b small parole the woman Na cheerful giver ,I don lash her like 4times ! I just need to put some cash in her hand she go open Yash !the fun of it is that he de give me suck to call nerves for office !

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LOVELY!! See How A Nigerian Pilot Proposed To His Girlfriend (photos) / 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge / Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.