Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Office Romance - My Experience - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Office Romance - My Experience (54275 Views)

Office Romance Gone Wrong / Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) / If I Romance My Wife Body While She Is Asleep And Masturbate Is That A Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by ajog1: 8:08am On May 25, 2023
yemmit90:

You guys should stop the SIMPS nonsense on Nairaland, every man born in a woman is a simp.The only man who claim he is not, have not see the kind of women he will do everything to have.

Men are not capable of resisting the temptation from women, any man that claim he is alpha or principle man has not meet the kind of quality gorgeous women he would do anything to get ordinary hug.

Nah my man, not completely true. Yes, by default, a dude is a simp; but he can get rid of simphood by learning the no-f's given mindset in dealing with women, and experience.

3 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by hardbody: 8:09am On May 25, 2023
tonicyril:
U re sensl.ess if u can't decipher it from his narrative, go back to ur school and retrieve ur cert, u don't deserve it.

Work hard, work wey go kee you there...hoelowshow oshi

Rabid dog!!!
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Wodu89: 8:12am On May 25, 2023
Ruggedfighter:
Oga, keep quiet. There are information that are supposed to be classified and personal, what will you do with it if he tells you? You want to tarnish the image of the company online abi. You that have a high thinking ability want to know what doesn't concern you in any way.

Then it shouldn't make the web.

If I say female workers at first bank fck like hell. How does it affect anything

Biko get lost nigga
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Maas93: 8:12am On May 25, 2023
SleekyP:
Me looking for who to sack on this thread grin

Thread carefully.
Them no born you well if you don’t sack me

1 Like

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by hardbody: 8:12am On May 25, 2023
Rayban25:

Just enter any zenith bank or UBa bank you'll see what he is talking about

OK. I no longer go to banks but I worked in a few before (certainly not Zenith or UBA - where half dressed female marketers insult their bosses and beat them up and get promoted ahead of them (which is the thrust of the write up.) . Una weldone.

2 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by odenkirk: 8:12am On May 25, 2023
thats why taliban are trying to restrict females from particular places

9 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by hardbody: 8:13am On May 25, 2023
hotwax:

Your bitterness..ur wahala..take ur bitterness away..ntor

LOL @ bitterness. I don't even know what you are talking about.
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Ruggedfighter: 8:16am On May 25, 2023
Wodu89:

Then it shouldn't make the web.

If I say female workers at first bank fck like hell. How does it affect anything

Biko get lost nigga
Shhhhhsh
You're talking thrash.

3 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Edipet(m): 8:18am On May 25, 2023
yemmit90:

You guys should stop the SIMPS nonsense on Nairaland, every man born in a woman is a simp.The only man who claim he is not, have not see the kind of women he will do everything to have.

Men are not capable of resisting the temptation from women, any man that claim he is alpha or principle man has not meet the kind of quality gorgeous women he would do anything to get ordinary hug.
what are you saying??

1 Like

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by hardbody: 8:20am On May 25, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

You won't believe the OP (Original Poster) until u personally witness this things.

I know there is a minimum level no one is expected to not fall below in a corporate environment. However, claiming that junior staff challenge and even beat up their bosses, all because they are in amorous relationships with the ogas at the top smacks of something else. I dated a colleague in my office sometime (former) she was no where close to being in my reporting line and i was at the second layer of senior management (just below executive), she did not get special treatment, my organization was structured. So my point really is that a structured organization must have a minimum level that none is allowed to fall below in terms of dressing and ethics. I am not saying I may not be wrong but the difference in organizations will be few and far in-between.

8 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by sterlingD(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2023
AlphaHakimi:

Women actually prefer to work under men than under their fellow women. This is because, it is easy for Eve to manipulate Adam but Eve cannot manipulate Eve. Let me explain something here, when it comes to anything that has to do with sex, romance or boy/girl relationship, women are naturally ahead of men. They are able to sell sex even without actually sleeping with you. The are subtle, devious and manipulative. Men hold the power to everything in this world, so women through sex will always try to manipulate men to directly or indirectly do their bidding.
We see women as helpless, but in reality they can actually do most things we think they cannot do. Their act of helplessness is actually a camouflage for them to survive in this world. For instance, if a man is traveling on a high way and his tire gets punctured and he comes down from the vehicle to fix it, you will notice that other road users will continue driving without anyone stopping to offer a helping hand. In contrast, if a woman's tire gets punctured while driving, once she stops the car and steps down you will see that other road users who are men will automatically swerve out of the road and offer her a helping hand because she will feign helplessness. Notice that if this happens, road users who are women would not bother stopping to help their fellow woman, its always the men.

This is why I always advice people, never be fooled by women. They understand the power of manipulation. All their lives, they employ this power subtly such that you cannot detect what they are doing.

In marriage, if your wife denies you sex, SIMPs will advice you to " seat her down and have a heart to heart conversation with her, help her out with domestic work and blah blah blah". But if a husband denies his wife manly protection or provision, nobody will talk about " seat him down and have a heart to heart conversation with him, help him out in his business or try to understand what's wrong".

In the end, we all know what we are doing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:32am On May 25, 2023
hardbody:

I know there is a minimum level no one is expected to not fall below in a corporate environment. However, claiming that junior staff challenge and even beat up their bosses, all because they are in amorous relationships with the ogas at the top smacks of something else. I dated a colleague in my office sometime (former) she was no where close to being in my reporting line and i was at the second layer of senior management (just below executive), she did not get special treatment, my organization was structured. So my point really is that a structured organization must have a minimum level that none is allowed to fall below in terms of dressing and ethics. I am not saying I may not be wrong but the difference in organizations will be few and far in-between.
The bottom line is that this thing that the OP is talking about has a tendency to cloud judgement, it can adversely affect/influence decision making.

It is capable of bending/deflecting sound reasoning required to make sound judgement.

5 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by ifinger: 8:32am On May 25, 2023
hotwax:
For the past years, our workspace has been witnessing high rate of career growth of our female counterparts, especially young girls. We guys feel so dejected and demoralized whenever promotion list is published.

It is a norm that ladies who don’t do anything at the office, those who don’t work get promoted while guys work like donkeys. This has made us lose many of our talents to our competitors.

You see female IT students squaring up to fight a Manager, threatening a Manager. We had a case where a Manager was summoned and warned to desist from correcting a particular female industrial attaché. He was told point blank that he would lose his job. When its time for promotion, ladies (both married and single) wear skimpy skirt to the office, expose cleavages e.t.c.

Late last year, we had management shakeup, the new management is dominated by women. Our MD is a woman. This has changed things significantly. They published promotion list last month, men dominated it. I got promoted too.

Things have now changed. Suddenly ladies are courteous and respectful. Office spaces is now always full to the brim. Our female folks are now working seriously. They are now nice. They are learning some processes they care not to learn before. They don’t use to work, now, they are learning the Hardaway.

In those past years, I lost respect for women in offices especially those career miniskirt ladies working in offices. I used to wonder who they fcked to get to where they are.

Hahaha I can relate lol 😂 they been fkn Ur boss and when u become a boss urself u will slit a mini skirt on gwod ! Ask my secretary who gives me her bwess every week day to suck right in the office even though I don't have the power to promote how much if I can!🖕🌽🌽🤡😂

1 Like

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:38am On May 25, 2023
Collins4u1:
Finances - more especially bank dem too do.

A banker turned Uber driver just played tape for me, I Wan mad
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by OVB123: 8:40am On May 25, 2023
Gppgn:
there are still good women but scarce
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Akalia(m): 8:41am On May 25, 2023
ifinger:

Hahaha I can relate lol 😂 they been fkn Ur boss and when u become a boss urself u will slit a mini skirt on gwod ! Ask my secretary who gives me her bwess every week day to suck right in the office even though I don't have the power to promote how much if I can!🖕🌽🌽🤡😂
Shame on you. See what you are proud typing on here. Super Simp!!

5 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Moneyyman: 8:42am On May 25, 2023
I get you. Women control sex but men can also refuse to ask for it from funny women.

A university lecturer can easily date any girl outside the school, and not put himself in the position where a student now asks for marks after sex.

Even if they pander to women, it shouldn't be to the detriment of their fellow men. Imagine not promoting men because they focus more on women? Doesn't make sense.

1stola:

Believe me, you can't blame men and it's ignorant for anyone to blame men.
EXCEPT IN THE CASE OF RAPE, WOMEN CONTROL ACCESS TO SEX.
Greed and laziness is what drives all these oloshos you're seeing engaging men.
IT VERY EASY TO HAVE HIGH MORAL AND MAINTAIN IT.
IT'S VERY EASY TO RESIST LUST
IT'S VERY EASY TO SAY NO.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Moneyyman: 8:44am On May 25, 2023
Imagine! grin

newoffer:
In Victoria Island na condom full their soakaway. No be lie. When young guys are recruited In a customer care you see married women selecting young dudes like football player. Shits happened out there. If you see who no send marriage no bother them.
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Moneyyman: 8:49am On May 25, 2023
Strong men are going extinct and yet they are the ones to preserve humanity and society.

These weak simps make life hard for many.

benqo01:

You have nailed it men are the reasons these things are happening even in the university, you mentioned lecturer deals badly with guys than the girls and I have seen that alots,infact my course rep a girl had to leave the skul cod she wax FUCKING the lecturer ,which i got to know about if she dare stayed back she won't graduate from d skul

Do you know how many men deny deir fellow men job because of a woman?

Do you know how many women got influence in Thier working place because dey re knacking d boss?

Do you know how many men got sacked by Women who knack oga also it will shock you that most sack letters giving to men at work place re d handwork of women

The list is endless

You see SEX? Fear am e don make so many men look stupid that DER can't think straight, women enjoy so many benefits than the men anyday, and anytime

Simps is on d rise.

6 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by kelspinall(m): 8:57am On May 25, 2023
Printerscanner:

This is expression of nonsense by a lazy youth. You should have asked for his Managers’ names and addresses nah

not me is the other guy
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by kelspinall(m): 8:59am On May 25, 2023
hardbody:

Where the fok do you all work? No dress codes? No ethics? It all sounds alien and unbelievable.

i tire ooo
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by just2endowed: 9:02am On May 25, 2023
hotwax:
For the past years, our workspace has been witnessing high rate of career growth of our female counterparts, especially young girls. We guys feel so dejected and demoralized whenever promotion list is published.

It is a norm that ladies who don’t do anything at the office, those who don’t work get promoted while guys work like donkeys. This has made us lose many of our talents to our competitors.

You see female IT students squaring up to fight a Manager, threatening a Manager. We had a case where a Manager was summoned and warned to desist from correcting a particular female industrial attaché. He was told point blank that he would lose his job. When its time for promotion, ladies (both married and single) wear skimpy skirt to the office, expose cleavages e.t.c.

Late last year, we had management shakeup, the new management is dominated by women. Our MD is a woman. This has changed things significantly. They published promotion list last month, men dominated it. I got promoted too.

Things have now changed. Suddenly ladies are courteous and respectful. Office spaces is now always full to the brim. Our female folks are now working seriously. They are now nice. They are learning some processes they care not to learn before. They don’t use to work, now, they are learning the Hardaway.

In those past years, I lost respect for women in offices especially those career miniskirt ladies working in offices. I used to wonder who they fcked to get to where they are.

Omo na everywhere ohb..but if u have a good female boss, then promotion favour guys, but if its a male boss, the think In between their boxers

3 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by hardbody: 9:11am On May 25, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

The bottom line is that this thing that the OP is talking about has a tendency to cloud judgement, it can adversely affect/influence decision making.

It is capable of bending/deflecting sound reasoning required to make sound judgement.

It is not impossible. However, that is also why I have restricted my service provision to only organizations with structures in place (not one man businesses) and also institutions where promotions are not dependent on one man but a Committee that review inputs from businesses and functions to determine the suitability of staff getting promoted.

All to themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by foleskay(m): 9:13am On May 25, 2023
nedekid:

Dont know about other banks but Zenith. Omo, that place is wild. Unto even my account officer till today I deliberately refuse to meet. Na Soso disturb when are we going to meet. Minor thing, come to the bank. Na so so, you count want to see my face she de ask. Instead of going to my branch, I started going to another. Na married woman oh.
Those days in UI in the 90s, there was this lecturers daughter in quarters. Pretty girl. She sha was the donatus, very generous, helping boys, not until one kangaroo, then impregnated her when it was his turn. Guess what, after all this years, I saw her contact of fb, she be top management banker. No be juju be that. So you expect nacks to be any biggie for the lady?
Boss. You're on of d few i respect on nairaland by ur matured comment. Pls assist me with any amount to transport to work this morning. Stranded in iwo road rt now. 90..50..62..39..49..Palmpay. Any amount pls. I'll appreciate.
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Chidolalar: 9:16am On May 25, 2023
Gppgn:
there are still good women but scarce

Are u one of those scarce good women? If yes den let's b friends or date. Where are u chatting from
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Sunshine34(m): 9:17am On May 25, 2023
Office relationship and fucking is 100% real.
The Male MD, Male CEO.Male head of this departments are fucking new and old female staff in their companies, therefore rendering all male staff irrelevant. This happens everywhere.

8 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Chidolalar: 9:20am On May 25, 2023
Collins4u1:
Finances - more especially bank dem too do.

A banker turned Uber driver just played tape for me, I Wan mad

Wetin him tell u. Gist me
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by SaturnNick(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2023
It's so pathetic embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by IgboSomalia: 9:30am On May 25, 2023
yemmit90:

Your father failed to train you properly. You lack the mentality and comportment of a man. In fact, it's likely you were brought up without a man's input.

5 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:30am On May 25, 2023
Moneyyman:
Strong men are going extinct and yet they are the ones to preserve humanity and society.

These weak simps make life hard for many.

Exactly

No b lie o

1 Like

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Chidolalar: 9:35am On May 25, 2023
ifinger:

Haha my man u dey enjoy oh. Gist me more about you and your secretary sexual affair

2 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Hamiltonii: 9:38am On May 25, 2023
Me, I just concentrate on fúcking the married women in my office. In my first job, I fúcked 2 married women in our filing room. I finger them every now and then.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge / Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo / For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.