Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Office Romance - My Experience - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Office Romance - My Experience (54275 Views)

Office Romance Gone Wrong / Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) / If I Romance My Wife Body While She Is Asleep And Masturbate Is That A Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by nedekid: 9:39am On May 25, 2023
DenreleDave:

Nedekid baba, you gat a free breakfast, lunch and dinner. Why you dey deny the woman of her gbola na?
With all the young sweet chicks weh de outside, na woman weh don marry, don born I go outside wan nack? In that case make I kukuma de house face madam, she still set. grin

1 Like

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by wisdomkid: 9:41am On May 25, 2023
Reminderz:
@ op, nor be new thing, you shouldn't be surprised.. na women way be that.. and I don't totally blame them, their simp ogas and bosses initiated the nonsense they exhibit in the work place.. some are even fvcking these women, whether they are married or not.. this is why married women cheat most in workplaces like this... Simps are dangerous to the society as a whole...

Stop saying all the women!!!! for f**k sake. I totally dislike it when people generalize issues like these, especially the men.

The Nigerian government is 90% Men, so Nigerian problem is male abi?
Terrorists, thieves, kidnappers, yahoo boys, etc are owned by the male gender, does that mean all men are either one of these?

People don't know the problem of generalization, its like throwing a stone at the glass house, while living in one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by DenreleDave(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2023
grin grin grin

Nedekid baba
nedekid:

With all the young sweet chicks weh de outside, na woman weh don marry, don born I go outside wan nack? In that case make I kukuma de house face madam, she still set. grin

1 Like

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Banter1(m): 9:43am On May 25, 2023
There's this Igbo girl name Amaka in my working place, may God protect me from her because she has been pestering me for sex but I dey reject am. And she's damn pretty

5 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by ozo13(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2023
dustmalik:

To be honest with you, when I see men getting married these days, I just laugh. Go to any White-collar environment and see what married women are doing.
Make person fear women.its everywhere.Even in our higher institutions, some ladies already got the exam questions before the exam day.
The day I lost it for women was when a lady's husband travel to another state to purchase something big for her and madam dey do random stuffs with another guy .Women are complex sha.Funny enough one can not really know who is into such because everyone act upright in the presence of their husband.

5 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Josbreed: 9:52am On May 25, 2023
When Beyoncé said "who run the world? Girls! Girls!!", Wetin you think say she dey mean?
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by RedpillAnalyst: 9:53am On May 25, 2023
Hamiltonii:
Me, I just concentrate on fúcking the married women in my office. In my first job, I fúcked 2 married women in our filing room. I finger them every now and then.

If that's true, you are asking yourself to get annihilated from the face of the earth. Some of these women restrict access to sex with their poor husbands.

There are too many wh0res out there. Leave married women out of it.
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by RedpillAnalyst: 9:54am On May 25, 2023
Women are silent here like they sleeping. They are mad men are waking up to the fooleries.

Almost all women have used their sexuality to rise above the social and economic ladder while most men had to do the work.

The primary tool for women to win in life is their xxgxx. Yeah you guessed the word right.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by finallybusy: 10:01am On May 25, 2023
LagBlogger:

Adding two and two together is not vain imagination, why will the same female colleagues who weren't serious with their work under male bosses suddenly change under new female bosses where workplace policy hasn't?

Best answer - they must have been doing it with their male bosses.
So, when the females return to lazing about again, we’ll then conclude office lesbianism is taking place? This is why anybody can type rubbish in this platform, there will always be at least one person who’ll believe.
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by LagBlogger(m): 10:07am On May 25, 2023
finallybusy:
So, when the females return to lazing about again, we’ll then conclude office lesbianism is taking place? This is why anybody can type rubbish in this platform, there will always be at least one person who’ll believe.

Chai. See who's talking about rubbish.

What premised this talk? Let me guess a shallow need to justify your opinion.

How do you explain the sudden change in those women's work ethic and attitude if not leadership change.

From bad work ethic under male bosses to good work ethic under female bosses.

As per the lesbianism thing, that one na off topic. Whenever they start lazing around under these female bosses, then you can run your mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by finallybusy: 10:11am On May 25, 2023
LagBlogger:

Chai. See who's talking about rubbish.

What premised this talk? Let me guess a shallow need to justify your opinion.

How do you explain the sudden change in those women's work ethic and attitude if not leadership change.

From bad work ethic under male bosses to good work ethic under female bosses.

Mr rubbish, ruminate well on my thoughts. I don feed you this morning.
SMH.
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by LagBlogger(m): 10:12am On May 25, 2023
finallybusy:
SMH.

My dear shake it well. Prove that you're learning.

3 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Mogajunior(m): 10:27am On May 25, 2023
yemmit90:

You guys should stop the SIMPS nonsense on Nairaland, every man born in a woman is a simp.The only man who claim he is not, have not see the kind of women he will do everything to have.

Men are not capable of resisting the temptation from women, any man that claim he is alpha or principle man has not meet the kind of quality gorgeous women he would do anything to get ordinary hug.
Another simp spotted. The ability to be in control, disciplined and relate with women on plain ground without putting them on a pedestal regardless of their attractiveness is what makes you a real man. Those are the kind of men women respect.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Wodu89: 10:30am On May 25, 2023
Mogajunior:
Another simp spotted. The ability to be in control, disciplined and relate with women on plain ground without putting them on a pedestal regardless of their attractiveness is what makes you a real man. Those are the kind of men women respect.

Preach !
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by akpascomartino: 10:33am On May 25, 2023
Wodu89:

Caution yourself. It's a public forum and everyone is free to express themselves.
Why you want OP to mention the name of the establishment? Do you know where members of this forum work?
Do you know if those involved are members of this forum?
What about the image of organization?
You want OP sacked?
Imagine how you just mentioned an organization name. I that didn't even know if such happens there now will be having negative feelings and impressions over their female staff.
APROKO KILL YOU.

8 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Wodu89: 10:35am On May 25, 2023
akpascomartino:

Why you want OP to mention the name of the establishment? Do you know where members of this forum work?
You want OP sacked?
Imagine how you just mentioned an organization name. I that didn't even know if such happens there now will be having negative feelings and impressions over their female staff.
APROKO KILL YOU.

O kill your generation. Whatever happened to don't start what you can't finish

It is important for me to know the work culture of organizatios to tell people loyal to me to stay off. Ode

If he works in UBA that has like thousands of branches how does it affect him. Eediot. No use your sense
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Okhuadams(m): 10:40am On May 25, 2023
Rayban25:

Learn to reason. A woman will not fund a man to make him get to where he is. A man has to do that himself...its easier for women to flourish these days because most of them are proudly sponsored by their sugar daddies.

Shalom.
OK
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:45am On May 25, 2023
akpascomartino:

You want OP sacked?
APROKO KILL YOU.
Mentioning the name here will be very deadly dangerous with devastating consequences. It is just like murdering the organisation. Decking it with death blows.

It is very wise and prudent not to mention the name here

3 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Menclothing: 10:47am On May 25, 2023
While I was in the banking sector and even education sector
Office romance is very high among married people they yanch frequently in hotels weekends

Shirt chinos suite trousers New 5k only beltless 14k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by Occurstaem(m): 11:14am On May 25, 2023
faceLAGOS:

You, sir, are a big simp.

You are dangerous to mankind.
💯💯💯
SIMPS are threats to everything in existence.
I think SIMPING should also be classified as a mental illness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by yemmit90: 12:07pm On May 25, 2023
IgboSomalia:

Your father failed to train you properly. You lack the mentality and comportment of a man. In fact, it's likely you were brought up without a man's input.

Ordinarily, I don't reply you kids who know next to nothing about real life situation but coming on Nairaland to exhibit your low self esteem. In you guys myopic mind, anyone treated women nicely or do them a favour is a simp right? The funniest thing is that, some of you kids never had the boldness to approach a quality classic women but coming here to roam like lions.

We have seen highly principle professors impregnating their house maids, we have seen no nonsense surgeons raping their patients, we have seen alot of hypocrites men like you cretins on Nairaland abusing me up and down who are slave to women behind close doors.

The reality is that, women are every man weak point, you are alpha if you have not meet the kind of woman you fantasy to be with. It is much more better to know you can fall for a particular kind of woman and avoid anything to come close to them than forming a nonsense alpha and end messing yourself like most of our pastors and many powerful people. No matter how tough you think you are, there are some women you will sincere adore and do everything to have.

I won't say more than this because alot of you people has never had real life experience and probably never step out of your environments.

2 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by capnies: 12:19pm On May 25, 2023
yemmit90:

You guys should stop the SIMPS nonsense on Nairaland, every man born in a woman is a simp.The only man who claim he is not, have not see the kind of women he will do everything to have.

Men are not capable of resisting the temptation from women, any man that claim he is alpha or principle man has not meet the kind of quality gorgeous women he would do anything to get ordinary hug.

PONTIFERS WIFE WAS NOT GORGEOUS ENOUGH FOR JOSEPH.
BEING GORGEOUS IS COVERING WORN OUT BODY WITH CLOTHES.
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO MEN. TALK ABOUT YOURSELF, I HAVE SLAPPED A MARRIED WOMAN THAT ATTEMPTED TO KISS ME BEFORE AND HELD MY HEAD HIGH. I MEAN MAMMY WATER SISTER IF YOU UNDERSTAND.

3 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by ozo13(m): 12:24pm On May 25, 2023
Rayban25:

My brother..this marriage issue in this current season is a huge risk for Any man now oo...because what I see some married women do codedly ehn..if their husbands knew their knees will be weak immediately and fall to the ground out of heartbreak
I swear
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by yemmit90: 12:30pm On May 25, 2023
capnies:

PONTIFERS WIFE WAS NOT GORGEOUS ENOUGH FOR JOSEPH.
BEING GORGEOUS IS COVERING WORN OUT BODY WITH CLOTHES.
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO MEN. TALK ABOUT YOURSELF, I HAVE SLAPPED A MARRIED WOMAN THAT ATTEMPTED TO KISS ME BEFORE AND HELD MY HEAD HIGH. I MEAN MAMMY WATER SISTER IF YOU UNDERSTAND.

I think some of you guys want to be unfortunate in life or what? What kind of nonsense and senseless insults is this.

I said " there are some kind of women" not all women, a man will sincerely like and can do anything to be with, yet some of you idiot keep insulting your fathers just because you lacks comprehensive knowledge.

It is morally wrong to sleep with another man's wife no matter the temptation, so what is the correlation between the subject matter and the example you are giving here.

If all of you can't comprehend a simple sentence, please stop quoting me.
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by bukatyne(f): 12:51pm On May 25, 2023
hotwax:
For the past years, our workspace has been witnessing high rate of career growth of our female counterparts, especially young girls. We guys feel so dejected and demoralized whenever promotion list is published.

It is a norm that ladies who don’t do anything at the office, those who don’t work get promoted while guys work like donkeys. This has made us lose many of our talents to our competitors.

You see female IT students squaring up to fight a Manager, threatening a Manager. We had a case where a Manager was summoned and warned to desist from correcting a particular female industrial attaché. He was told point blank that he would lose his job. When its time for promotion, ladies (both married and single) wear skimpy skirt to the office, expose cleavages e.t.c.

Late last year, we had management shakeup, the new management is dominated by women. Our MD is a woman. This has changed things significantly. They published promotion list last month, men dominated it. I got promoted too.

Things have now changed. Suddenly ladies are courteous and respectful. Office spaces is now always full to the brim. Our female folks are now working seriously. They are now nice. They are learning some processes they care not to learn before. They don’t use to work, now, they are learning the Hardaway.

In those past years, I lost respect for women in offices especially those career miniskirt ladies working in offices. I used to wonder who they fcked to get to where they are.

Is this office romance or sex for promotion?

Well the management of your organisation were to blame. It also shows that the organisation lacks integrity and might not be capable to deliver the services they are into.

Like they say 'don't hate the players, hate the game'.

To the actual topic: the direction of office romance (two people coupling up) depends on the management.

In my office, it is very encouraged so we have had more than ten couples get married. Some even work together for a more than a year before moving on to other places.

Because it is encouraged and supported by management, everyone behave themselves. You do not want to be known as the guy/girl jumping about so if you just want casual sex, you either over code it (detectors would still cana) or preferably meet people outside the office.

1 Like

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by bukatyne(f): 12:53pm On May 25, 2023
UstazAhmed:
I was waiting for the office romance story, I didn't see

My brother, I tire.

When did sex for position/promotion which is as old as time become office romance?

1 Like

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by bukatyne(f): 12:57pm On May 25, 2023
Moneyyman:
I'll keep preaching it:
90% of the things women do are enabled by men.

If all men learn to control their third legs, women will fall in line and the world will be better.

Go to universities. Some male coursemates live in perpetual fear of their female colleagues simply because one word from them can get them COs.

You'll see a group of guys scared to knock a prof's office, but young 100lvl girls will breeze in and out like it's their room.

You see old men that other lectures are scared of being played by young girls that in turn respect those bros outside.

All, na men dey cause nonsense.

I saw it at my dad's working place. Highly-placed men won't help other men get jobs. At most, they help them get casual labourer jobs but when it comes to women, you'll see a single office with more than 5 women having the same job description. Basically doing nothing all day.

Na man do man.

Idiot simps sacrificing their dignity on the altar of sex and lust.

Saw one tweet where one guy alleged his company (abi boss) was called to clear up blocked cesspit at a bank and they found it was condoms blocking the pipes.

Farmtools and farm animals!

Tufiakwa.

Well said.

This one the OP is ranting, if they sacked one of the men who promoted a lady for sexual favours, the rest would seat up.

Ironically, some women not into such in his organisation would also be lamenting because they would be dealt worse hands than even the guys.

2 Likes

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by bukatyne(f): 1:00pm On May 25, 2023
hardbody:

Where the fok do you all work? No dress codes? No ethics? It all sounds alien and unbelievable.

E reach to ask.

Like when they are promoting them supposedly based on sex, what is written in their files?

Or they don't do appraisal meetings ni?

Don't customers/ visitors come around their office or they have visiting days?

Just sounds super weird.

1 Like

Re: Office Romance - My Experience by nosa2ekundayo: 1:00pm On May 25, 2023
chatinent:
Sad reality.

But that apart, why do female employees respect themselves to the core when the boss is a woman?

Take this straight to the bank,.... Women gat no deeeeque okay?
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by bukatyne(f): 1:04pm On May 25, 2023
1stola:

Believe me, you can't blame men and it's ignorant for anyone to blame men.
EXCEPT IN THE CASE OF RAPE, WOMEN CONTROL ACCESS TO SEX.
Greed and laziness is what drives all these oloshos you're seeing engaging men.
IT VERY EASY TO HAVE HIGH MORAL AND MAINTAIN IT.
IT'S VERY EASY TO RESIST LUST
IT'S VERY EASY TO SAY NO.

Women control access to sex in sex for positions/promotion/marks when the male has what the woman wants?

Is this a joke or usual fashion, you think men are simpletons when it comes to sex because that's how you sound.

If a woman is not sure of her results (especially in Nigeria where there is no 'reward' for claiming a sexual victim), only few women would have the guts to proposition sex to her manager or lecturer for marks or promotion.
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by bukatyne(f): 1:07pm On May 25, 2023
omoadeleye:

So since you are wondering who they fvcked to get promoted,

Can we also know the person you also fvcked to finally got your own promotion too?

😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣 😂 😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣 😂
Re: Office Romance - My Experience by bukatyne(f): 1:13pm On May 25, 2023
Paretomaster1:
No be today now, just yesterday our performance appraisal came out, an officer came to me to complain he got step increase while giving an example of a female that was promoted.

Someone that bearly do anything was promoted ahead of guys that work their a**s out...

And these guys that 'work their a**s out', are they visible? Do they comport themselves like they deserve the next level? Do they project themselves where it matters? The so called girl not working, is he her boss? Does he know the certifications she has?

If you work in a standard organisation, not abe ile like the OP's own, even your bosses have to justify why they are presenting a candidate for promotion else it is a flak on their decision making skills.

A lot of us complain about promotion because we are working 'hard'. Sit your boss down and ask why you were not promotion, you would be surprised at the little things you did not take cognizance of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge / Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo / For How Long Should A Guy Chase A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.