Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) (51960 Views)

Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) / Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December / Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Noblelordchizzy: 5:28pm On May 24, 2023
CONGRATE HANDSOME GUYS HAPPY MARRIAGE LIFE WISH U GUYS GREATNESS IN UR MARRIAGE; SHOW THEM WHAT HETEROSEXUALS CAN DO HOMOSEXUAL WILL DO FAR BETTER

5 Likes

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:28pm On May 24, 2023
Thank God say dealth dey

Imagine two beard men yet thier brain no alert them say something is wrong with them

Chai

Animals are now better than the living humans
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by xandy84: 5:28pm On May 24, 2023
While I am a Christian and holds Christian value about marriage is between man and woman, homosexuality is not destroying our values. It's poverty that is destroying our value cos a man that is hungry will do anything to survive and we have millions of hungry folks in Naija.

Patriotic9ja:
Nairaland should stop publicising stuff like this before it systematically destroy our societal values, culture, and norms

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by HacheNoire: 5:31pm On May 24, 2023
lexy2014:

Where in the bible was it mentioned? Can you quote were it was mentioned?

Since you say that the Bible is the source of your claim, what is the Bibles stance on homosexuality?

The Bible clearly condemned it, and I was only using the Bible to buttress it’s age.
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:32pm On May 24, 2023
Patriotic9ja:
Nairaland should stop publicising stuff like this before it systematically destroy our societal values, culture, and norms

Seriously is indirectly affecting the younger generation without them knowing
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Traplord09: 5:33pm On May 24, 2023
This a good NEWS proudly sponsor by nairaland.

In Yorba land 🤣😁😁🙉🤣
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by annyplenty(m): 5:34pm On May 24, 2023
Repent, unless you likewise perish
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Babathanks(m): 5:36pm On May 24, 2023
Congratulations to them
May there home be bless

3 Likes

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 5:39pm On May 24, 2023
CaptainFM1:
This evil is gradually gaining ground in Africa.

Something Africans has be practicing hundreds of years ago. They only do it secretly.
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Tim1234567890(m): 5:39pm On May 24, 2023
These are insane people, why will you leave all these sweet damsel we see and think it's man to man remain. I pity for these generation
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by TheSuperX(m): 5:39pm On May 24, 2023
Delightsome2023:

fernandezisback how have you been?
Longtime.
See as you show yourself
Cc TheSu.perX
It was very easy to fish him out, when I went through his posts I got all the evidence that I needed.

And how I knew that he's Fernandez, from his posts he always support gays(LGBT whatever), he's also an atheist that dosen't believe in the existence of God and the guy always stay in food section, from the above evidence I was able to detect that he's Fernandez, that guy is a fool. 😂
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:39pm On May 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

The Bible clearly condemned it, and I was only using the Bible to buttress it’s age.

If you made your claim about the age of homosexuality based on the bible and you say that the bible "clearly condemned it", how then is it not a "new world order"?
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Tzar(m): 5:41pm On May 24, 2023
How can two handsome men do this to mankind!
I try to understand bobrisky’s motivations. That dude was damn ugly as a man, but these fine boys are just a waste!!!
Sorry ladies, two men down!
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by HacheNoire: 5:41pm On May 24, 2023
Patriotic9ja:

Cultism
Fraud (Yahoo)
Alcohol
Smoking
Prostitution (Hook-up)

Those have more cogent impact on the society than Homosexuality. Your energy should be first channeled to those ills, before jumping to homosexuality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by HacheNoire: 5:44pm On May 24, 2023
lexy2014:

If you made your claim about the age of homosexuality based on the bible and you say that the bible "clearly condemned it", how then is it not a "new world order"?

The Bible only applies to Christians, same way the Quran applies to Muslims. The faith of some class of people cannot determine the life EVERYONE would live.

It’s choices!

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by 5iine: 5:45pm On May 24, 2023
kals4luv990:
BOSS NO FEAR,MORE WOMEN TO US🥂
Amin!🥂
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by ednut1(m): 5:45pm On May 24, 2023
🤣
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Kentuforchrist(m): 5:45pm On May 24, 2023
HacheNoire:
Beautiful couples!

Happy Married Life!

May the blessing of the Lord be upon the family.

Keep the Lord name outta ur mouth
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by tianshie(m): 5:46pm On May 24, 2023
All God's creatures need love.
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by HacheNoire: 5:47pm On May 24, 2023
Kentuforchrist:

Keep the Lord name outta ur mouth

And who are you to say that? Are you Gods PA?
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Godstiger(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2023
gift2xl:
Let's see who gets pregnant first.
More like who gets a bloated stomach first
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:47pm On May 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

The Bible only applies to Christians, same way the Quran applies to Muslims. The faith of some class of people cannot determine the life EVERYONE would live.

It’s choices!

If the Bible only applies to christians, why are you then using the Bible as the basis to measure the age of homosexuality and you want everyone christian or otherwise to accept your claim?
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by HacheNoire: 5:48pm On May 24, 2023
lexy2014:

If the Bible only applies to christians, why are you then using the Bible as the basis to measure the age of homosexuality and you want everyone christian or otherwise to accept your claim?

It’s the best point of reference to measure it’s age. If I didn’t use such example, it would have been contested, and will lead to no end.
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Kentuforchrist(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

Shut up and stop promoting rubbish using the Lord’s name again
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:49pm On May 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

But I thought u said the Bible "clearly condemned" homosexuality?

Can you state how the bible condemned homosexuality?

What was Gods response to homosexuality in the Bible?
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by charlesdinho(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2023
i detest gays
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:51pm On May 24, 2023
Nia69:
Tribalism has blocked your sense of reasoning.
Hi thonia; dont u see what they are doing IGBOS too?
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by kingmann(m): 5:52pm On May 24, 2023
God1000:
They are both sick

Homosexuals and lesbians disgust me, such Occidental lifestyle is alien to us in Africa

It is ungodly, unholy, immoral, unconscionable, objectionable, aberration and utterly reprehensible.
That's why they go France make u no see them before vex go kill u

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:53pm On May 24, 2023
HacheNoire:

It’s the best point of reference to measure it’s age. If I didn’t use such example, it would have been contested, and will lead to no end.

How is the Bible the "best point of reference measure" of homosexuality age but at the same time it applies only to christians?

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by HacheNoire: 5:53pm On May 24, 2023
lexy2014:

But I thought u said the Bible "clearly condemned" homosexuality?

Can you state how the bible condemned homosexuality?

What was Gods response to homosexuality in the Bible?

The Old Testament talked about putting them to death.

The New Testament made us realize that old things have passed away, Jesus showed example with adulterous woman. If it was by the law, she would have been out to death.
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by AfonjaPriest: 5:53pm On May 24, 2023
Abomination!
They should not cry for help when abominable diseases start to ravage their already dirty-habit-ridden bodies.
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Delightsome2023: 5:55pm On May 24, 2023
TheSuperX:
It was very easy to fish him out, when I went through his posts I got all the evidence that I needed.

And how I knew that he's Fernandez, from his posts he always support gays(LGBT whatever), he's also an atheist that dosen't believe in the existence of God and the guy always stay in food section, from the above evidence I was able to detect that he's Fernandez, that guy is a fool. 😂
you perfectly got all points right then lastly always first to comment cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches / Man Calls Out Nigerian Prostitutes In Italy For Not Cleaning Up Hussle Spot / Photo: Anything Wrong With Her Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.