Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually (66127 Views)

Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ / My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me / She Went On A Journey, Now She's Back, I Can't Satisfy Her Sexually Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Tzar(m): 10:29pm On May 24, 2023
If you do below and she still doesn’t want to give you sex, go z& find a side chic. Some women need to know other women find you sexually attractive for them to be turned on.
1. She clearly does not enjoy sex with you. I think you are disappointing her in bed.
2 Don’t just go in demanding for sex, this is clearly a turn off for women.
3. Since she is taking care of 2kids, try to help her with chores around the house when you can.
,4. Take her & the children out.
5. Take the mother alone on a date.
6.. Compliment her genuinely for her looks, good features/character.
7. Be romantic & gentle with your conversation with her,
8. FUCKING FLIRT WITH YOUR WIFE BEFORE SEX DAMN IT!
9. Show appreciation for her efforts & sacrifice to take care of the home & the kids.
10. Next time leave your urge aside & ensure you do a lot of fore-play with her.
11. Use a lubricant if you notice she dries up easily. Sex may be painful to her.
12. After sex, cuddle her all night & let her know how much you enjoy sex with her and love her.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by GoodCane: 10:33pm On May 24, 2023
Nation1:
Hello people,

Am married for 6 years with two kids. Some months ago, my wife started denying sex so much that we hardly have 2 times in a month. Because of this, I no longer disturb her this days cos it's better to let her be than to be rejected since most times I expected her to say no or give an excuse or the other which am always about 90 percent right about.

This days, I don't feel attracted to her sexually anymore. I have never cheated on her but this days, the thought of doing so is gradually creeping in. Have tried talking to her about this but no change. I don't want to start what extra marital affair but am tempted to.

I need your advise guys.

Oga which kind Simp you be? A woman you married, paid her bride price, brought her to your home, you're feeding and taking care of her is denying you sex and you're coming here to lament when there are so many girls outside waiting to get laid?

Dude, you're not serious about knacking yet because when you're serious u will send that girl out of your house or better still get a girl outside and bang, take her to an hotel and have fun. You better start getting prepared and get rid of that woman you call your wife. I hate when I see men lamenting about their wives denying them sex when there are plenty girls outside there. Pussy ass niggars everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by WAPINATION: 10:36pm On May 24, 2023
OP your woman is either into masturbation or she is seeing someone under your nose. once they start rejecting sex from their spouse check am well e no deh far from this two factors and they will hardly open up when you confront.

Just sit her down and let her know the possible implication of her actions.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:36pm On May 24, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
God created side chicks for a reason
God created women to pleasure man

After God created Adam first
Then saw that Adam was bored
So he created pussy for Adam to fvck and enjoy.

That's why God made pussy so sweet
He created woman because He noticed that Adam konji was getting out of hand.
Adam was doing soapy every night alone and lonely.

That's the only reason God created woman. To satisfy Adam.

Abeg how old was oga Adam that year...?
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by NLKing01: 10:36pm On May 24, 2023
Call her and discuss it, let her know how you feel.... Communication can solve every problem in marriage
Nation1:
Hello people,

Am married for 6 years with two kids. Some months ago, my wife started denying sex so much that we hardly have 2 times in a month. Because of this, I no longer disturb her this days cos it's better to let her be than to be rejected since most times I expected her to say no or give an excuse or the other which am always about 90 percent right about.

This days, I don't feel attracted to her sexually anymore. I have never cheated on her but this days, the thought of doing so is gradually creeping in. Have tried talking to her about this but no change. I don't want to start what extra marital affair but am tempted to.

I need your advise guys.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by foleskay(m): 10:39pm On May 24, 2023
[quote author=simfrost90210 post=123346820]Nairaland is gradually becoming boring where situations not worth bringing out to the front page is brought out when it's personal
Its not a must u too should open boring threads and comment. undecided
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by optimusprime2(m): 10:40pm On May 24, 2023
Caramia2020:
Twice or thrice a month is not bad but what do I know, our libido are not the same. Taking care of family might have taken a toll on your wife. Please settle this issue by applying dialogue. Is it that monotonous activity has led to boredom? Some women also act like men, they don't like staying with one partner for long, it becomes boring to them.

Oga it's bad... especially for a young couple.
It means in a year, they knack between 24 & 36 times.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by simfrost90210: 10:40pm On May 24, 2023
[quote author=foleskay post=123348364][/quote]

I wonder oo
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:44pm On May 24, 2023
Don't you know that you can't sleep with a woman for three weeks after their monthly period/MS to avoid producing children every year?

Do family plan with her nah.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by foleskay(m): 10:46pm On May 24, 2023
MadamOk:
Sex wahala in marriage this days is something else
After them don do am well well while single, in marriage they will not value it again
Madam
E shock u too.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by AngelicBeing: 10:47pm On May 24, 2023
OH Nooooooooolll, not again, l am tired of all this sex, sex, sex matters on nairaland.com, where is sukkot, oya come and carry these guy to England to go and work for Prince Charles shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by ehay(f): 11:05pm On May 24, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
OKOATA:
He can just take injection like prep and he won't contact anything oga. Stop making it look like the disease is a big deal.

Oga that one does not work on HPV ooohhh. Even the vaccine gardasil, and ceverex are not 100% effective. Do what you want.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by ehay(f): 11:06pm On May 24, 2023
SaLongs1:
You dey lie Abeg.

Ok, just so you know, HPV causes anal cancer, throat cancer, cervical cancer, prostrate cancer,neck cancer, mouth cancer, nail cancer, anal cancer. You do not need to engage in anal sex to have it. Only cervical cancer can be prevented through leep surgical excision, ie if the lady goes for her pap smear yearly and it is detected at the precancer stage known as CIN1, 2 and 3. HPV test always comes back nill for men, only ladies can be tested with certainty. The two vaccines used in Nigeria only cover two strains that are responsible for 70% of cancers. The high resolution anoscopy for treating anal precancer or AIN1, 2,and 3, is not done in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by NameInUse(f): 11:22pm On May 24, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Sexxx sexxx sexxx angry. What a generation! So,of all the problem wey dey this life,na limitation of sexxx by your wife be your major problem? shocked. The same wife that produced two beautiful kids for you....And to even imagine that some kangaroos here are advising the op to marry another wife can't just beat my imagination angry. Op,if you like,make you go use your own hands take scatter your marriage all because of say your wife ain't giving your too much of sexxx.

What if that's his only problem which shouldn't even be a problem in the first place. And it's even enough to be a problem in marriage. So it's not just sex it's SEX.
And too much of sex shouldn't be as bad as twice a month. I don't support him getting another woman but i think counselors should add better sex life to marriage counseling oh.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Ubdavis(m): 11:23pm On May 24, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Sexxx sexxx sexxx angry. What a generation! So,of all the problem wey dey this life,na limitation of sexxx by your wife be your major problem? shocked. The same wife that produced two beautiful kids for you....And to even imagine that some kangaroos here are advising the op to marry another wife can't just beat my imagination angry. Op,if you like,make you go use your own hands take scatter your marriage all because of say your wife ain't giving your too much of sexxx.

Ur not aware that sexual incompatible has the capability to wreck the marriage??
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by davillian(m): 11:23pm On May 24, 2023
Nation1:
Hello people,

I need your advise guys.
Remember how the relationship started and start doing things you were doing before she off pant for you.
Take her out , buy things she likes on your way from work, text her, call her ....
If she drinks that would make your job easier....
No be say u go just come back from work bath eat and your penis don rise....
Make her happy take she and the kids out
If this works for you come back and give testimony....
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by mono26: 11:26pm On May 24, 2023
Not always s reason. Some women hormones change s when they start giving birth. I am experiencing one here now.
Dyfynezz12:
Someone else is hitting the shit better than u
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Ubdavis(m): 11:26pm On May 24, 2023
If it becomes apparent that u are just denying me sex for no good reason, I will never in my life ask for it again. I go dey collect elsewhere
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Unrated900(m): 11:28pm On May 24, 2023
What advice do you need,you said u do not want to cheat on her,then seat with her naA
Cos which advice do we wana give that wont asked u to cheat on her,so be loyal and face your life.
I come in peace

Nation1:
Hello people,

I need your advise guys.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Unrated900(m): 11:28pm On May 24, 2023
A mugu will forever be a mugu
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by zakkxx: 11:31pm On May 24, 2023
My brother na devil de use your wife to push you to fornicate. Don’t allow that. Be prayerful, and God will restore your home.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Karemarealty288(m): 11:31pm On May 24, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

Or may b she didn't love him from onset or may b she was and is still in love with her ex but agreed to marry him because he was readily available 4 marriage

Ofcourse.......he can still salvage the situation by playing a blank card.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Princessdainty(m): 11:32pm On May 24, 2023
Even if you marry anyother woman, na same thing. They get bored after a while.

Get you a masculine man bruh
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by dchamp234(m): 11:32pm On May 24, 2023
You're a big fool for posting this nonsense, bring her to my house let me sleep with her for you since you need advice, when you married her did you come here to seek advice? A wife you were bold enough to marry is denying you her marital rites and you don't know what to do, bring her to me since your looking for advice.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by Azularis: 11:33pm On May 24, 2023
Bros, I feel your pain. Women are like that. My wife is doing the same thing. My decision is never to ask her again. I intend moving out and live my life for God. Go on evangelism and do God's work.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by callmealways: 11:42pm On May 24, 2023
Lemme tell you a little experience I gathered from this kinda scenario, 1. If it happens that your wife's income is more than yours at the moment then expect more of this to come.
2, If perhaps she passed through severe pains during the birth of the Last child she had this could sometimes cause lack of Sex, she may not get much interest and her libido will be down all the time, this could be remedied any ways.

3, Look out man, if she is always glued to her phone, like morning till night just take am say there's an unfriendly friend at the other side trying to sweet talk her away from you and I bet you man this battle go hard because you don't even know how far they have gone in term of communication, video and photos exchange via WhatsApp and Facebook..

4, It might even be a physical friend she's learning from whenever you are not around, giving her all sorts of lies just to make her hate you and everything about you..... So, Bros watch out for these signs.

If per adventure she's suffering from low sex drive, low libido, weakness of the body when it comes to sex or on your own part you are always not satisfying her well pushing all the buttons you're suppose to. Bros I dey here to give you quick remedies and lasting solutions
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by MechanicMike: 11:42pm On May 24, 2023
Pat081:
Give me one, please 🙏 shocked

Good news bro...pay me only 50k (50,000 naira..cash) & I will help u organice siofra for free...I juss spoke to her!!(THANK ME LATER) wink
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by babzlim(m): 11:45pm On May 24, 2023
Nation1:
Hello people,

I need your advise guys.

============/============
if she isn't cheating on you then something is definitely wrong with her, try talking with her asking her what the problem is or you try taking her out more, take her too the movies or beach, try to recanddle the love you guys once shared.

Trust me she will come around.
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by grandstar(m): 11:50pm On May 24, 2023
Victor2707:
You got married thinking there will be unlimited sex.

She want to use sex to control you to do her bidding because she knows you love sex.

That's her weapon.

Don't ever ask her for sex anymore.

Marry another wife if you can finance it. A younger one to be precise.

Nation1

If you want to die, follow this advise!
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by EthanSly: 11:54pm On May 24, 2023
taylor89:
Konji go soon kill you

God no go let me see anything wey go make me knack two times a month, i dey even Fvck my babe on hospital bed with injection port in my hand

Me wey Fvck dey hungry per second

Very soon you go dey come out for T-Junction dey shout I wan knack oo I wan knack oo

Werey ni eh😂😂

E don do me before, if I sneeze like this sperm go come out, if I run my sweat go dey drip like Ogbono, my spit na spermatozoa

Even Tinubu knacks Remi more than that

Anyways pray hard bcuz I don witness over 8 people wey konji kill
Re: I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually by emekajacobogbon(m): 11:54pm On May 24, 2023
MechanicMike:

bro be nice & i will giv u one of my babe for free....she can cook but cant use micro wave. her name is Siofra...U WANT?? ..(((((THANK ME LATER))) smiley

I patronized her yesterday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) / Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage / Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.