Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend (27650 Views)

How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I / It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by FuckTheMod: 11:00am On May 27, 2023
angry
Manoflove22
i started dating my girlfriend last year December, we barely see each other because of her strict father,even there was time her father threatened me to leave her daughter.
This is how you people ruin your life and meet your untimely death.

Her father has warned you several times...

You kept on insisting that you want to spend quality time with her and that she should visit you...
VISIT YOU FOR WHAT?

SO THAT YOU CAN START HAVING SEX WITH HER, RIGHT?

I PRAY HER FATHER DEALS WITH YOU AND YOU'LL REGRET YOUR EXISTENCE IF YOU TRY IT.

IF YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER LIKE HER, WILL YOU LIKE A BOY LIKE YOU TO BE AROUND HER WITH YOUR ULTERIOR MOTIVES?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by elefind(m): 11:00am On May 27, 2023
MissingBudget:
Did I just see this rubbish on the front page?

Na so we see am oo
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Connected1: 11:00am On May 27, 2023
Lost Cause
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by kaywhy09(m): 11:02am On May 27, 2023
Ere omode.
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by coolfredo(m): 11:02am On May 27, 2023
"u told this one to told this one, n this one finally told this one and now u want us to told u what?

4 Likes

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by tosinosam(m): 11:03am On May 27, 2023
Sorry to say buh it seems you don't know what you want. In your last sentences u mentioned that you love your.... Choose one n stop dis confusion of yours. If you wanna go for the new one or the other one just don't disturb our peace abeg

2 Likes

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Starboytwo(m): 11:03am On May 27, 2023
You just want to have your way with the first girl which seems difficult and now moved to her friend. Play your game well bro.

3 Likes

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by ghettochild(m): 11:04am On May 27, 2023
manoflove22:
i started dating my girlfriend last year December, we barely see each other because of her strict father,even there was time her father threatened me to leave her daughter.

Even if we got to see it will be in a public place around her house

And this have been for all these while and i try to talk her into it that i can't date a girl i can't spend quality time with her and she never visits me, claiming my place is far

Now last month, there's a girl, a friend to her in my area, i showed interest to her, she questioned me that what about her friend but i told her we are not dating that she is not serious

So this new girl have been showing care,we have been making out together and deep down in me this is all i wanted, a girl that show she cares not a girl we barely see each than calling.

fast forward to yesterday, i don't know what they discussed, my first girlfriend told her that she saw me yesterday and we are still dating, which make my new girlfriend became angry, she called me shouting that I'm a lair that we are dating, to cut the story short i just had to assured and told her if by any chance she see my first girlfriend she should told her not to call me again.

This evening my first girlfriend called me and told me we should end it that her friend told her all i told her

Incredibly, i never expected my new girlfriend to tell her such but just a simple assurance

Now the issue here is hope i haven't caused a fight between two friends and i love my first girlfriend sad

Any advise cos to go out tomorrow is a issues for me

Abeg focus on u give back the energy u give as well.
Focus on the one making u happy
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by kaywhy09(m): 11:05am On May 27, 2023
MissingBudget:
Did I just see this rubbish on the front page?

It is children's day

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Octopusssy(f): 11:05am On May 27, 2023
Preek don scatter friendship. I fear who no fear gbola
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Oniecan: 11:05am On May 27, 2023
This story isn't real
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Victoria2022(f): 11:06am On May 27, 2023
Teens dating 😀😁

3 Likes

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Farfalla(f): 11:07am On May 27, 2023
All these 14-year-olds. Smh.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by zedegit: 11:11am On May 27, 2023
manoflove22:

And this have been for all these while and i try to talk her into it that i can't date a girl i can't spend quality time with her and she never visits me, claiming my place is far

Now last month, there's a girl, a friend to her in my area, i showed interest to her, she questioned me that what about her friend but i told her we are not dating that she is not serious

So this new girl have been showing care,we have been making out together and deep down in me this is all i wanted, a girl that show she cares not a girl we barely see each than calling.

fast forward to yesterday, i don't know what they discussed, my first girlfriend told her that she saw me yesterday and we are still dating, which make my new girlfriend became angry, she called me shouting that I'm a lair that we are dating, to cut the story short i just had to assured and told her if by any chance she see my first girlfriend she should told her not to call me again.

This evening my first girlfriend called me and told me we should end it that her friend told her all i told her

Incredibly, i never expected my new girlfriend to tell her such but just a simple assurance

Now the issue here is hope i haven't caused a fight between two friends and i love my first girlfriend sad

You can't make an omelette without breaking an egg. Your mistake was not being man enough to end the relationship before starting a new one.

Since you have found what you seek in the new girl, you can actually end the new relationship without getting to meet or see your old girlfriend. Don't be stupid to go and meet her as she can spoil your new relationship.

Simply pick your call, dial her number, tell her you're no longer interested. Shikena.

Life no hard joor.
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by seborrhic: 11:12am On May 27, 2023
Galaxydon1:
All these children Way full nairaland. You should be worried about tinubu taking over This country from next week, instead of this your useless story.
Don't blame them.
Blame the useless moderator that dimmed this rubbish worthy of a FrontPage.

3 Likes

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by JuicyStar: 11:12am On May 27, 2023
No u haven’t caused any problem, in fact they are very happy with each other….mcheeew

U are just a greedy criminal. In ur words u don’t like ur first girlfriend cos u two don’t spend quality time together and u prefer the new one cos u make out together. U every went further to say the new one is all u wanted.

In ur concluding message, u said u love ur first girlfriend. I put it to u that the only reason you are saying this that u haven’t slept with ur first girlfriend. The new one don tire u abi? Them suppose break ur head.
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by immanuelsize: 11:12am On May 27, 2023
Wawelexy:
You will eventually loose both of them..
Hey nigga, if op plays his card very well, he won't loose both of them. It had happend to me and I vowed that I must nack one of them. I employed every possible means and trick. Las las, I nack the second one. Within me, I won the battle. Funny enough, til today, both of them aren't friend again. In fact, they are enemies. @ op, based on my own experience, leave that first girl because she won't accept you again. Just track the second one down within short time as fast as you can and nack her. If you succed, then you are a real nigga but if do not succed, you are a SIMP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by zedegit: 11:14am On May 27, 2023
Alexandersantos:
what sort of guy are u...u told ur new girlfriend u are not dating her whereas u are...u shouldn't have told he stuffs like that..u no sabi play this kain game...u don f-up

Were they dating? Girl that can't visit you. The only places you talk are fast food joints where you spend and phone calls yet you live in the same town. Is that one relationship?
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:16am On May 27, 2023
manoflove22:

Why did this story even make Front page?

3 Likes

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by LOVEGINO(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2023
manoflove22:

u no get liver and u wan date 2 friends. Dey play.

1 Like

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by PapaFejiro: 11:18am On May 27, 2023
From your way if writing, it's clear that you are still a child.
You are looking for sex at this your good age that you should use to get education, gather experience and wisdom. I even think you are still a dependant and you are looking for what can kill you.
I hope you wise up and leave sex for now till you are matured enough and married.
manoflove22:

1 Like

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by EnterpriseMan: 11:19am On May 27, 2023
How did this clown make FP angry angry angry These are the kind of children that make men look bad. OP pls delete your post and go to bed and stop wasting people's time angry angry angry
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Warl0ck: 11:20am On May 27, 2023
malaria:
Akuko mpa Ngoo na ndi yard
akuko ndi eriri eri.
Akuko ndi mgbu grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by PapaFejiro: 11:21am On May 27, 2023
Those girls might be more focused and doing better than him sef.
Gadafii:
How old are you young man, aren’t you concerned about making it out of the trenches

Na two lazy girls be your head ache?
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by ValZod(m): 11:22am On May 27, 2023
so many senseless children on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by adabaraabdul: 11:26am On May 27, 2023
Galaxydon1:
All these children Way full nairaland. You should be worried about tinubu taking over This country from next week, instead of this your useless story.
you this funny guy. funny 👦. Why shld he be worried, Tinubu taking over means the country is safe sound and you know he is going to hit the ground running. Offer the young man a solution to his present challenges, Nigeria is in safe hands, be rest assured.

1 Like

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by HayB100(m): 11:26am On May 27, 2023
This one never mature. Mumu say she wants a girl wey go get him time, the first gf no get yet your, you meet her friend, she get your time. Now with your immaturity and mouth wey no fit keep sealed, you don go run mouth like tap, casala don burst, now you still dey say you love your first gf wey no get your time. Abeg, you never know what to do with your life

2 Likes

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by bluefilm: 11:27am On May 27, 2023
manoflove22:

As far as I am concerned, you teenagers should stay away from anything relationship.

That's my only advice for you.

Nonsense. angry

3 Likes

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by budget4(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2023
You're a mumu man, even when u ean flirt no be with her friend na...
You come dey say na the first one u love🤣🤣
Abobi wake up

manoflove22:

1 Like

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by jayAjoku(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2023
manoflove22:

first of I gas insult you, Iwu a Senseless and anyhow individual. Now here’s where you messed up You didn’t Officially End things with the first girl after communicating your intentions. In your foolishness you failed to officially call things off with the first girl that wasn’t giving you Exactly what you wanted . You are the cause of any problem between the two girls because you are an unclear and unsure human being my advice for you is to officially quit things with the first girl and officially continue things with the second girl For peace to Reign at least for you.
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Lastborn0074: 11:28am On May 27, 2023
manoflove22:

Young man concentrate and build a good future for yourself. When and if you make it in life, women will run after you. WISDOM IS SPEAKING!

1 Like

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Ashirioluwa: 11:29am On May 27, 2023
I know when I see a kid, and I make sure that I treat them with care and kindness.

This op is still a kid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? / 19 Years Old Girl Shows Off boobs To Mark End Of April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.