Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend (27634 Views)

How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I / It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by DaveHarry(m): 11:30am On May 27, 2023
The two girls are supposed to be regretting now for even knowing a premature as you. Mumu olden days character.

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by DaTruths: 11:33am On May 27, 2023
Galaxydon1:
All these children Way full nairaland. You should be worried about tinubu taking over This country from next week, instead of this your useless story.

Nothing to worry about Tinubu taking over, we will survive.
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by MrBroke(m): 11:33am On May 27, 2023
21st century and some people are still in the stone age. What is the meaning of this thread now??
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Jagabanarmy: 11:33am On May 27, 2023
manoflove22:
i started dating my girlfriend last year December, we barely see each other because of her strict father,even there was time her father threatened me to leave her daughter.

Even if we got to see it will be in a public place around her house

And this have been for all these while and i try to talk her into it that i can't date a girl i can't spend quality time with her and she never visits me, claiming my place is far

Now last month, there's a girl, a friend to her in my area, i showed interest to her, she questioned me that what about her friend but i told her we are not dating that she is not serious

So this new girl have been showing care,we have been making out together and deep down in me this is all i wanted, a girl that show she cares not a girl we barely see each than calling.

fast forward to yesterday, i don't know what they discussed, my first girlfriend told her that she saw me yesterday and we are still dating, which make my new girlfriend became angry, she called me shouting that I'm a lair that we are dating, to cut the story short i just had to assured and told her if by any chance she see my first girlfriend she should told her not to call me again.

This evening my first girlfriend called me and told me we should end it that her friend told her all i told her

Incredibly, i never expected my new girlfriend to tell her such but just a simple assurance

Now the issue here is hope i haven't caused a fight between two friends and i love my first girlfriend sad

Any advise cos to go out tomorrow is a issues for me

You have already taken your decision so stick to it . You don't need any advice again
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Ubanz: 11:35am On May 27, 2023
This should be moved to kiddies section.
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Equiano: 11:40am On May 27, 2023
Who brought this thing to the front page? Wasted data, time and energy. Insipid tales! Happy Children's Day to you three.
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by iammolise(m): 11:42am On May 27, 2023
The later part of your story justifies why your first girlfriend's dad didn't want you with his daughter, he clearly saw through your irresponsible outfits and disposition. What an elder sees while sitting, a child can't see from an iroko tree.
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by dboY1123(m): 11:43am On May 27, 2023
Go for the second girl. If u loved the first, you wouldn't have had another choice to choose from.
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Tadeus(m): 11:46am On May 27, 2023
manoflove22:
i started dating my girlfriend last year December, we barely see each other because of her strict father,even there was time her father threatened me to leave her daughter.

And this have been for all these while and i try to talk her into it that i can't date a girl i can't spend quality time with her and she never visits me, claiming my place is far

Now last month, there's a girl, a friend to her in my area, i showed interest to her, she questioned me that what about her friend but i told her we are not dating that she is not serious

So this new girl have been showing care,we have been making out together and deep down in me this is all i wanted, a girl that show she cares not a girl we barely see each than calling.

fast forward to yesterday, i don't know what they discussed, my first girlfriend told her that she saw me yesterday and we are still dating, which make my new girlfriend became angry, she called me shouting that I'm a lair that we are dating, to cut the story short i just had to assured and told her if by any chance she see my first girlfriend she should told her not to call me again.

This evening my first girlfriend called me and told me we should end it that her friend told her all i told her

Incredibly, i never expected my new girlfriend to tell her such but just a simple assurance

Now the issue here is hope i haven't caused a fight between two friends and i love my first girlfriend sad

Married men should stay out of this and allow the young lads to advice op.
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Nyanabo(m): 11:47am On May 27, 2023
The time you spend playing the two should be used to brush up yourself. I mean all round man.
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by MemoriesAndMe: 11:48am On May 27, 2023
How old are you?
Instead of you worrying about first /second girlfriend issues, improving on your grammar should come first.
There are books and websites for that. Just re-read what you posted and first fix it.
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by sync(f): 11:49am On May 27, 2023
Leave relationship matters for now and focus on your school. Your English is terrible
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by imbless: 11:49am On May 27, 2023
Wawelexy:
You will eventually loose both of them..
This is the fact

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by solidman59(m): 11:52am On May 27, 2023
You're a mad man and your English is wack
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Pootle: 11:55am On May 27, 2023
MissingBudget:
Did I just see this rubbish on the front page?

NL don cast
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by holybabayo(m): 11:56am On May 27, 2023
How would nairaland push a post from a teenager to front page? This is rubbish

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by lilachiever(m): 12:05pm On May 27, 2023
This OP is definitely under 18
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by drsibz66(m): 12:09pm On May 27, 2023
manoflove22:

All these 16yrs old dating and adventures.
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by mipeesoft(m): 12:10pm On May 27, 2023
Judging you with this story shows that you've not really matured in relationship matters. Please I meant no offence. My advice, is that pick and stick with the one you really love and if you truly love her, then you must abide with the rules that will lead to your marriage with her.
manoflove22:

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by suxy(m): 12:13pm On May 27, 2023
You must be definitely from Benue or Kogi state cos the energy you guys put into dating and relationship is something outta the moon but back to your story, you seemed to be indecisive in what you want, you can't be in love with ur first GF that according to you do not give you a nice time and also be in love with her friend that has got nice time for you at the same time. You wanted to play a game but u choosed the wrong people and wrong location, if u need ur first GF then you've got to get rid of the second fellow and apologize to her cos as its stand u might end up losing to the two girls.
Such game's are played a bit away from home and not in close proximity with ur girl..... cheating in a relationship is not something like cultivating yam and corn at the same time.
So bro it's either u pick one and roll or u let them be.

Peace ✌️
manoflove22:

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Edoziesmart(m): 12:14pm On May 27, 2023
Mod stop pushing useless story by a teenager to front page.

Op go and face your education so that you will pass your waec next year. You are too young for the lane you are trailing.
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by fayomim: 12:20pm On May 27, 2023
manoflove22:

How old are you
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by AngelicBeing: 12:22pm On May 27, 2023
malaria:
Akuko mpa Ngoo na ndi yard
Hian, Hehehe, Lol at your username Name called Malaria , like seriously, na you be Malaria that is attacking people all over the world, l will call Buhari to arrest you and detain you for 1000 years at Katsina state, so get ready, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com cheesy
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by ibawon(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2023
You can't simply eat your cake and have it.
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Emmahunk(m): 12:38pm On May 27, 2023
Nairaland mods self. How did this make front page? Anyway, I guess they will tell me to go to court if I feel it should not make front page
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by olaoye2008: 12:40pm On May 27, 2023
You Don do your self favour Now
Just concentrate on the second girl and move on
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Dybala85(m): 12:47pm On May 27, 2023
We want to see her picture sir.
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by gigabyte13: 12:49pm On May 27, 2023
You wey post this nonsense
All the people mentioned in your write up
Person wey carry this nonsense come front page............
All of una dey
Madtttttttttttttttttt
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by SLOVFO(m): 12:49pm On May 27, 2023
manoflove22:

Children of this generation!
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Osuofia1(m): 1:02pm On May 27, 2023
On colos on colos on colos
manoflove22:

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Sholmakem(f): 1:03pm On May 27, 2023
This is how most of you guys put yourselves into trouble . What if they both set up a bad plan for you ?
There are many other ladies outside, why her friend?
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by ericuzor(m): 1:05pm On May 27, 2023
manoflove22:

you love the first one because you never knack her yet my advice forget the first girl and stick to the one that is available for you..

Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? / I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? / How Lagos Big Girls Offer Us Free $3X For Tattoo – Tattoo Artists Reveal

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74