Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend (27636 Views)

How Waist Bead Caused Fight Between My Girlfriend And I / It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by chatinent: 1:06pm On May 27, 2023
All wetin I dey read na first girlfriend, second girlfriend kinikokiniko. Dem don wipe you cable before?

1 Like

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Sunnybabe(m): 1:06pm On May 27, 2023
manoflove22:
i started dating my girlfriend last year December, we barely see each other because of her strict father,even there was time her father threatened me to leave her daughter.

Even if we got to see it will be in a public place around her house

And this have been for all these while and i try to talk her into it that i can't date a girl i can't spend quality time with her and she never visits me, claiming my place is far

Now last month, there's a girl, a friend to her in my area, i showed interest to her, she questioned me that what about her friend but i told her we are not dating that she is not serious

So this new girl have been showing care,we have been making out together and deep down in me this is all i wanted, a girl that show she cares not a girl we barely see each than calling.

fast forward to yesterday, i don't know what they discussed, my first girlfriend told her that she saw me yesterday and we are still dating, which make my new girlfriend became angry, she called me shouting that I'm a lair that we are dating, to cut the story short i just had to assured and told her if by any chance she see my first girlfriend she should told her not to call me again.

This evening my first girlfriend called me and told me we should end it that her friend told her all i told her

Incredibly, i never expected my new girlfriend to tell her such but just a simple assurance

Now the issue here is hope i haven't caused a fight between two friends and i love my first girlfriend sad

Any advise cos to go out tomorrow is a issues for me

All I can see is that guy... you no dey okay

As una matter don cast, shey u no know that u will have to leave one out of them...
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2023
manoflove22:
i started dating my girlfriend last year December, we barely see each other because of her strict father,even there was time her father threatened me to leave her daughter.

And this have been for all these while and i try to talk her into it that i can't date a girl i can't spend quality time with her and she never visits me, claiming my place is far

Now last month, there's a girl, a friend to her in my area, i showed interest to her, she questioned me that what about her friend but i told her we are not dating that she is not serious

So this new girl have been showing care,we have been making out together and deep down in me this is all i wanted, a girl that show she cares not a girl we barely see each than calling.

fast forward to yesterday, i don't know what they discussed, my first girlfriend told her that she saw me yesterday and we are still dating, which make my new girlfriend became angry, she called me shouting that I'm a lair that we are dating, to cut the story short i just had to assured and told her if by any chance she see my first girlfriend she should told her not to call me again.

This evening my first girlfriend called me and told me we should end it that her friend told her all i told her

Incredibly, i never expected my new girlfriend to tell her such but just a simple assurance

Now the issue here is hope i haven't caused a fight between two friends and i love my first girlfriend sad

how old are you first?
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by BarrElChapo(m): 1:18pm On May 27, 2023
manoflove22:

SMH
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by bizhop01: 1:24pm On May 27, 2023
NONSENSE
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Sirchigo4: 1:29pm On May 27, 2023
manoflove22:

Calm down, nothing spoil. In fact u are on the right track. Most times girls need competitor to measure up. Relax and watch out as things work in favor. But u have to be sure of wat u want. But i will advice u hold onto the 2nd babe cus like u said, she gives u d vibe u want.

But i can sense u wan knack the first babe. This is where u have to be careful cuz any wrong move, u are losing both of them

Good luck
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Onucs(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2023
Alexandersantos:
Why will u tell ur new girlfriend about confronting ur old girlfriend about telling her not to call u again...don't u knw girls are over reactive when it comes to issues like this

Minister of women affairs๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by AmVeryOk: 1:38pm On May 27, 2023
manoflove22:

fast forward to yesterday, i don't know what they discussed, my first girlfriend told her that she saw me yesterday and we are still dating, which make my new girlfriend became Book Hotels angry, she called me shouting that I'm a lair that we are dating, to cut the story short i just had to assured and told her if by any chance she see my first girlfriend she should told her not to call me again.

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Linesman(m): 2:06pm On May 27, 2023
You are not Serious.
You Love your Second Girlfriend because she spends quality time with you.

Don't Confuse anybody here.
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by tellwisdom: 2:10pm On May 27, 2023
What effrontery! Imagine this stupid idiot! You have the guts to seek for my advise over your fornication??

See someone whoโ€™s supposed to at lesson class or helping his mother at the market is hear asking me what to tell him over his dirty life process.

God punish u angry
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by nedekid: 2:14pm On May 27, 2023
Na wah, nothing we won't see on nairaland. undecided
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by OBTOREPA(m): 2:19pm On May 27, 2023
manoflove22:

You just an idiot for wasting my time
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by EngGandalf: 2:58pm On May 27, 2023
manoflove22:

Someone to like you to leave his daughter alone.. but youโ€™re still following her.. thatโ€™s unbelievable
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by sunkieisland(m): 2:59pm On May 27, 2023
I literally had a headache trying to understand the story from all the shells therein.

Anyway, what do I know.... who English epp
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by kushercain: 3:09pm On May 27, 2023
manoflove22:

just trying to let the new girl know I'm not dating her qnd i don't know she will tell her

How old are you? Focus on getting a quality education and stop creating stoopid threads like this!
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Powersurge: 3:22pm On May 27, 2023
manoflove22:

bro this is not a story it what happening to me right now if u get nothing yo say pim

It sounds like a made up story. However, stick with the person that makes you feel good. Make the first girlfriend find her way.
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Alexandersantos(m): 3:34pm On May 27, 2023
zedegit:

Were they dating? Girl that can't visit you. The only places you talk are fast food joints where you spend and phone calls yet you live in the same town. Is that one relationship?
then let him call the relationship off....yet he claim he love the girl
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by achimendy(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2023
manoflove22:

What a demented fellow, you don't just know what you want.
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by zedegit: 3:38pm On May 27, 2023
Alexandersantos:
then let him call the relationship off....yet he claim he love the girl

He loves her but she doesn't love him.

So?
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Rebirth212: 4:15pm On May 27, 2023
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ where unah dey see all these girls from
Bro... Find me one nah
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by adewale2011(m): 4:22pm On May 27, 2023
No, you just made your Choice.

manoflove22:

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Jamahyel(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2023
exactly, that was a simp move.
Alexandersantos:
Why will u tell ur new girlfriend about confronting ur old girlfriend about telling her not to call u again...don't u knw girls are over reactive when it comes to issues like this
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by folake4u(f): 4:25pm On May 27, 2023
Nairaland = Comedy Central.

1 Like

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Aguiyimba(m): 4:44pm On May 27, 2023
manoflove22:

Jobless and laziness don do this one strong thing
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by kkins25(m): 5:07pm On May 27, 2023
Guyman01:
Another useless tales by moonlight thread from a teenager making Front Page
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by skales67(m): 5:51pm On May 27, 2023
malaria:
Akuko mpa Ngoo na ndi yard

It's Mama Ngozi na ndi yard.

Papa Ngo no get time
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Alexandersantos(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2023
zedegit:

He loves her but she doesn't love him.

So?
how do u knw she doesn't love....the story says she doesn't have enough freedon due to her parent
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by buzorcharles(m): 7:05pm On May 27, 2023
Teens

1 Like

Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by zedegit: 7:37pm On May 27, 2023
Alexandersantos:
how do u knw she doesn't love....the story says she doesn't have enough freedon due to her parent

Let her parent date and marry her na.
She's still a child that's the reason. I rather date a real woman than a child who's still being chaperoned by her parents.
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Xkale1996(m): 9:20pm On May 27, 2023
manoflove22:

I love wat the father did

Na una dey spoil people daughters
In the name of dating
Without getting married to them

Very Good father
Na too spoil people daughters u Sabi
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by Morgan9(m): 10:54pm On May 27, 2023
Which moderate pushed this nonsense kindergarten story to front page?
Re: How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend by udede(m): 3:07am On May 28, 2023
Op how old are you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? / 19 Years Old Girl Shows Off boobs To Mark End Of April 2017 / I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.