Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Lagos Court Grants Wives Equal Rights Over Husbands’ Properties - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lagos Court Grants Wives Equal Rights Over Husbands’ Properties (28886 Views)

Injustice Against A Widow Over Late Husbands Properties / Why Nigerian Husbands Kill Wives In US –investigation / "I Will Die, If I Give My Wife Money" - Man Tells Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Lagos Court Grants Wives Equal Rights Over Husbands’ Properties by BarrElChapo(m): 10:30am On May 31, 2023
jahsharon:

The female judge is MAD. This case will get to the Supreme Court. So all a woman need to do in her life is to fucck a man, then she automatically owns half of his life’s hard work.

E no go better for her Mama. Na motor go jam her

If you read or skimmed through even the first five paragraphs , you wouldn’t sound so stupid.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Court Grants Wives Equal Rights Over Husbands’ Properties by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:51am On May 31, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.arise.tv/lagos-court-grants-wives-equal-rights-over-husbands-properties/

To begin with, I think this post heading on the front page is misleading. It's sensationalized

I am in support of this ruling,

I actually thought this was a case of a woman wanting to take half like in the US. I was already like make dem no start this rubbish for here too ooo.

But I read the story and I was like, yeah, I know this kind of man. I know them well.

The funny thing in Yoruba land is that there is a cliche that says "Any good that a wife does was a mistake/accident" and many Yoruba men go around with that mindset.

I know because I am a Yoruba man and I have heard this saying coming from the mouth of "elders"

But wait ooo........why is it that good men get bad wives and good wives get bad men? Why

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BEATING YOUR KIDS; Discipline Or Abuse? / 5 Generations Photo A Nigerian Man Shared To Celebrate Mother's Day / Mother Ties Her Child On A Pillar In Her House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.