Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night (8128 Views)

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Am Worried!!! She Masturbates Anytime She Misses Me / See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by RoadMozart(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2023
Most likely PTSD.

Maybe something happened to her in the past. Many northerners are light sleepers, many soldiers are light sleepers.
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by complexstuffs(m): 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2023
brain54:

You too wey Dey notice every…

No be the same boat una Dey so?

He is worse than her

cc: SultanOfAbia
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by complexstuffs(m): 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Bible says no sleep for the wicked
I don't know if this is a sign that this girl is wicked?
Maybe that's why she can't sleep well

If sleep is a measure of wickedness, that goes to show you are more wicked
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by graceilina: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2023
She doesn't trust you. She feels you might harm her in her sleep

1 Like

Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by imagrg(m): 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2023
She can work effectively in a security outfit.
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by Benekkk: 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2023
This is due to the maternal instinct in women. They are made to be light sleepers in order to be able to attend to the needs of babies.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by buzorcharles(m): 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2023
It's good for u cos u are safe with her when u both sleeps. She is like ur guard alarm.

1 Like

Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by Jamahyel(m): 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2023
she is always at alert because she doesn't trust you fully. believe you me she is scared that you might harm her because you are always awake when she is sleeping what if you sneak up on her she wouldn't know.
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by Jamahyel(m): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2023
exactly, because instead of him to join her in bed and sleep he is always awake. she will wonder what he is always upto.
graceilina:
She doesn't trust you. She feels you might harm her in her sleep

1 Like

Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by ghettochild(m): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2023
Ask her about any experience that must have triggered her to self alert when sleeping....
It's normal tho...
Her ears are super sensitive to sounds
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by Dexy4yah(m): 8:30am On Jun 02, 2023
It will stop when she finally feel secured around you.
The fear of strangulation can keep you awake all night grin
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by benqo01(m): 11:17am On Jun 02, 2023
OP IT IS NORMAL I ALSO DO SAME NO MATTER HOW DEEP I SLEEP D SLIGHTEST SOUND AM ALREADY IT IS NOT GOOD TO SLEEP TOO DEEP ALWAYS BE AT ALERT IT HELPS
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by profmallor: 1:20pm On Jan 24
I know someone who used to be like that, she has trust issues, as she learns to trust you her brain would move to a more relaxed mood.

SultanOfAbia:

I swear even ordinary phone notification she go wake up look around and fall back to sleep. It's crazy!!

The fact that she sleeps early around 10pm while I sleep late around 12 or 2am.
I have to leave the room , cuz if I stand up move around she will wake up. If chair shift small she go wake up.
Im tempted to ask her if she be witch..
How can someone be so alert during heavy snoring sleep.
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:43pm On Jan 24
Find security work for her or maiguard
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by Illegal1(m): 5:14pm On Jan 24
brain54:
If you too are sleeping…

How come you notice her actions?
I guess you are more wicked… because atleast she sleeps even though disjointed.
You don’t even sleep at all. Just watching her actions.
Wicked soul! grin grin
omoh....,....u dn use laff finish me 4 here.

u funny no be small
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by ezegenigbonine: 6:32am On Jan 25
You are dating an INTERPOL shekina
Re: I'm Worried, She Does This Every Night by almarthins(m): 6:42am On Jan 25
SultanOfAbia:

I swear even ordinary phone notification she go wake up look around and fall back to sleep. It's crazy!!

The fact that she sleeps early around 10pm while I sleep late around 12 or 2am.
I have to leave the room , cuz if I stand up move around she will wake up. If chair shift small she go wake up.
Im tempted to ask her if she be witch..
How can someone be so alert during heavy snoring sleep.

Na you get problem. For this life if Ur alert system strong, u get beta chance. If she no trust you, she no go even come sleep Ur place. May be that's how her body works.. if you yourself no get evil for mind why you want make she sleep like dead wood?

Some girls dey wey u go finish work for there body when sleeping dem no go know. I no like those kind girls. This world na battle field, be a soldier and defend every thing God give you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. / I Haven't Had Sex In 9 Months, My Balls Hurt,should I Be Worried?? / I Work In Ocean Bank, Customer Relations Dept - Slay Queen Breaks Internet®

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.