Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (48372 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by ogify1(m): 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2023
ahnie:
Pls I would like to know if it's possible for a sitting president to be unseated?

Pls be kind enough to answer my question.

It’s possible but can’t happen in NIGERIA. all these ones dey waste time.
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2023
Maryloveth:

Get tired of what ?
No dey talk anyhow oga.
I doubt you're an obidient.

The mod didn't move it to frontpage for a reason.
If nah APC propaganda,e for don dey frontpage since.

You can see that my out call is yielding the needed traffic and it's now on front page. I also doubt if you are truely Obidient. I also doubt if you are a female too.

1 Like

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Isobug: 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2023
kpompey:

where is Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi.Stupid Igbo man Peterdunce Obi.A failure is a failure . We reject a pathological liar.Those nonsense must be cross examined with the information on irev plus a special check on the state listed above. Infact the forensic expat must should work on the ballots papers from the south east. Mumu with crooked voice
Oponu....the person you quoted choose to ignore you but we need violence in our domain.
Will you possibly bring evidence in a place you felt there wasn't irregularities? For your information, the boxes are not yet finished. We still have All southwest states and all North Central states coming Tomorrow and next. Your dementia of a president thinks it's Lagos that he made everybody delusional like a simp. Obi should try his best with the court. Whatever outcome he will take or go further to higher court. He won't succumb to your irrelevant pressure to withdraw

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by YesDaddyTill203: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2023
IamV:
FOR THOSE THAT CARE TO KNOW !

Anyone that might come to claim that this thread is bias, should understand the thread was created inthe first place because of HE PETER OBI !
And I will only focus on issue pertaining to that !
If you're angry,go create your own thread !

I won't apologize for that !

APC go create your own unbiased thread !

PDP go create your own unbiased thread !

TRASH. SORE LOSERS!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You can see that my out call is yielding the needed traffic and it's now on front page. I also doubt if you are truely Obidient. I also doubt if you are a female too.

I'm a Tinubu supporter & I am a guy.
We are good now ?

7 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by luskysylver(m): 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2023
and u that read politics and can play politics can not even win class rep position if to be elected.
drlateef:

Obi has no mandate in the first place. He is a joker!!! He doesn’t know how to play politics.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by goodness4ever(m): 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2023
Parachoko:
Pandora will never become the President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

He may never be, but why don't you stop calling him pandora?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by zomby(m): 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2023
Jagaban is not Wike; the man has moved on. No time to waste!
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2023
Maryloveth:

I'm a Tinubu supporter & I am a guy.
We are good now ?

You are confuse.

5 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by chinyce(m): 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
We are Seriously Following.

1 Like

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by aylive02(m): 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
IamV:
There’s Likelihood APM May Withdraw Their Matter🤷‍♀️

But That’s Not My Biz 😌

My Major Concern is Ellu P!!!💪
. You even copied this word for word grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by deanoffaculty: 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2023
luskysylver:
say u are not interested again. Millions are well interested.
I understand.....
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Ifebi82: 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2023
Parachoko:

And you will never witness it.

10 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by DMerciful(m): 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2023
These are INEC certified true copies they used to declare Tinubu winner. Why do you want them struck out? You dont trust INEC?
senatordave1:

Those aforementioned lgas will be struck out since it was never on contention

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by casualobserver: 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2023
Parachoko:

FACT! Even if Tinubu is disqualified and his votes voided, neither Atiku nor Obi satisfied the requirements to become president. Therefore in the extremely unlikely scenario that Tinubu is disqualified, it will go to a rerun between Atiku and Obi and Obi will lose. In the event that Tinubu is not disqualified but determined not to have satisfied the requirements, the rerun will be between Tinubu and Atiku or in the event he manages to prove he came second, Tinubu and Obi. In all the scenarios above Obi will lose because the north will either vote for Tinubu or Atiku in any rerun involving Obi and another.

5 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
You all can see how Obidients are happily with patriotism giving live updates of court proceedings. But those who won the election can't be proud to defend and let the whole world know how they won.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Halexandah: 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
We r here
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2023
Up Next Akwa Ibom State

Akwa Ibom Ayaya! 🔥

LP:

We respectfully move to Akwa-Ibom state. We have 31 LGAs. Please there is a repeat of Eastern Ogbulo. We wish to delete one, making it 31 LGAs. My Lords we seek to tender form EC8As CTC by INEC in these 31 LGAs as evidence. Namely:
1. Esit Eket
2. Obot Akara
3. Mpat Enin
4. Ibesikpo Asutan
5. Ibeno
6. Ika
7. Eket
8. Nsit Atari
9. Etim Egbo
10. Urua Anan
11. Ibiono Ibom
12. Orkanafun
13. Mbo
14. Ikono
15. Nsit-Ibom
16. Nsit-Ubium
17. Abak
18. Ikot Ekpene
19. Essien Ode
20. Eastern Ogolo
21. Oron
22. Ikot Abasi
23. Uyo
24. Okobo
25. Uruan
26. Urue-Offong/Oruko
27. Ini
28. Onna
29. Udung Uko
30. Etinan
31. Itu

INEC: We oppose and will advance reasons

2nd & 3rd: We oppose and will also advance reasons

4th: We object the admissibility of these documents from Akwa Ibom and will advance reasons in our Final Address.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Christistruth03: 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2023
hohafrank:
Yes until that idiot that stole the masses' mandate is booted out of Aso Rock

2 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2023
Court:
Bundles of documents of form EC8As from 31 LGAs in Akwa Ibom are hereby ADMITTED as evidence and marked as Exh PN1 - PN31 Respectively

14 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by casualobserver: 12:12pm On Jun 02, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
You all can see how Obidients are happily with patriotism giving live updates of court proceedings. But those who won the election can't be proud to defend and let the whole world know how they won.

We are in power already, you are the one out of power. The inauguration proved we won, it is for you to prove you won not for us. Our job is to get on with the business of government.

3 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by zomby(m): 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2023
Parachoko:

This is 10000% certain.
The igbos don't understand that, to win a presidential election in Nigeria, you need either the northerners or the Yorubas. The northerners will never deal with the igbos, the yoruba on the other hand have finally woken up; the igbos will not be entertained ever again.
The big question is: Are the igbos enough to elect an igbo president?

The answer is NO!
There will never be an igbo president in Nigeria for the next 130 yrs.

2 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by seunmsg(m): 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2023
Maryloveth:

IAMV made it clear to you all,stop crying in my mention.

Well, it’s good to also note that INEC has a duty to defend the declaration they made in respect of the presidential election and as a respondent in the suit. So, stop crying all over the place about INEC objecting to the Oluwole documents Peter Obi lawyers are presenting.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by 8stargeneral: 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2023
IamV:
We can see documents in boxes tagged Oyo, Edo, Lagos, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Adamawa and other States.

How long it's going to take today, we don't know, but it's definitely going to be an interesting ride.
with these evidences i don't INEC will come out with it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by DMerciful(m): 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2023
The long years of methuselah cannot be compared with the wisdom of Solomon
drlateef:

Obi was still in school doing standard 6 when Tinubu started politics.

12 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2023
IamV:
HE Peter Obi is Here Live! 🔥

……and direct! grin

4 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2023
seunmsg:

Funny enough, I thought you’re dropping updates as an update unbiased Nigerian who simply want to keep the rest of us updated. Why are you now angry that a respondent that was sued by a petitioner is objecting to some documents they have not verified?
If you are not okay with it, open your own thread for urchinns

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You are confuse.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

CORNfusion full my head grin

9 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2023
senatordave1:

Did obi win in the north? Does winning SS and SE translate to victory
Does winning in the North translate to victory? Tinubu that claim to win north after rigging couldn't get 25% in Abuja that was difficult to rig

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by DMerciful(m): 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2023
You're not an Obidient, why are you here?
drlateef:

Obi has no mandate in the first place. He is a joker!!! He doesn’t know how to play politics.

6 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2023
IamV:
FOR THOSE THAT CARE TO KNOW !

Anyone that might come to claim that this thread is bias, should understand the thread was created inthe first place because of HE PETER OBI !
And I will only focus on issue pertaining to that !
If you're angry,go create your own thread !

I won't apologize for that !

APC go create your own unbiased thread !

PDP go create your own unbiased thread !

Word!

3 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2023
ahnie:
Pls I would like to know if it's possible for a sitting president to be unseated?

Pls be kind enough to answer my question.
Obi will be the first to do it.He was the first to unseat a sitting Governor Ngige in 2003 when his mandate was stolen.

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn / Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) / Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.