Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (48371 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2023
IamV:
Peter SAN proceeds...

They will now tender INEC documents of Forms EC8As with respect to all 21 LGAs of Adamawa State. They are as follows...

1. Ganye
2. Mubi North
3. Gireri
4. Song
5. Yola North
6. Hong
7. Maiha
8. Jada
9. Michika
10. Shelleng
11. Mayp-Belwa
12. Numan
adamawa that PDP won na im elupee wan claim...

3 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
ahnie:
Pls I would like to know if it's possible for a sitting president to be unseated?

Pls be kind enough to answer my question.

It was impossible before, until OBi unseated Nigige

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Agadinaagwuofe: 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
Frankly this is one of the best THREAD to be opened. Thank you @poster. this is far better than all the sensational report most of the media houses are pushing out to score cheap points.

Kudos, at least sane Nigerians can be following up without junks interference by political stooges from APC government.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
Maryloveth:
Aside: Peter Obi and Datti have just left the court, I'm 'spritually' aware he has business to attend to (probably outside Abuja).
they should sleep in court na since na Dem wan do the Case... And pple expect tinubu to leave busy schedule as president elect and president to attend to court case when he has lawyer's representing him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Dubetex96(m): 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
MisterBanny:
Exercise in futility for OBI and Atiku

Dey play e go shock u later on

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by deanoffaculty: 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2023
fineboynl:
no body id cooperating with tinubu. Before December he will destroy this country than he met it.
This man is just starting. He is less than a week in power. Let's see where he's heading to first before we start condemning him.
Seriously, I have never been a supporter of any politician at any level but whoever that is there needs support and cooperation. If you are seeing Obi and a "saint" and Tinubu as a "sinner" ....you are getting it all wrong! Sentiments(tribe, religion, ethnicity,etc) apart, ALL POLITICIANS ARE THESAME!!
The change we want in Nigeria begins with you and I as an individual. You can't get a perfect government....never!!

2 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IVORY2009(m): 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2023
pandoragirigory:
They shall surely gather, but they will be put to shame , God bless jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land

Jagaban that we are going to disgrace and booth his ass off Aso rock soonest

15 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2023
casualobserver:

FACT! Even if Tinubu is disqualified and his votes voided, neither Atiku nor Obi satisfied the requirements to become president. Therefore in the extremely unlikely scenario that Tinubu is disqualified, it will go to a rerun between Atiku and Obi and Obi will lose. In the event that Tinubu is not disqualified but determined not to have satisfied the requirements, the rerun will be between Tinubu and Atiku or in the event he manages to prove he came second, Tinubu and Obi. In all the scenarios above Obi will lose because the north will either vote for Tinubu or Atiku in any rerun involving Obi and another.
Fortunately, Obi won the election already, when his votes are added to him and removed from Tinubu in the 18 States that are been contested and the real results are been admitted by the courts

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by blacksam01: 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2023
what oo..thos young guyz on uniforms are the justices..?

i laff...tinubu will sway they all..thry still far enough life ahead of them... meaning money can influence them.easily..!

obi is a goner

2 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by DMerciful(m): 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2023
100%! He is not above the law and because the petition is challenging the fact that he is not the rightful winner in the first place, he has not immunity in the tribunal
ahnie:
Pls I would like to know if it's possible for a sitting president to be unseated?

10 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2023
seunmsg:

Well, it’s good to also note that INEC has a duty to defend the declaration they made in respect of the presidential election and as a respondent in the suit. So, stop crying all over the place about INEC objecting to the Oluwole documents Peter Obi lawyers are presenting.
Oluwole documents from Inec, dey play

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by omoluka: 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
First vs third grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Yet again and unfortunately for you, yesterday the court admitted evidence from six states. Tinubu and his INEC allies objected to the LP evidence being admitted, but the judges disgraced and rejected their objections
Court admitted Case against shetima nomination by PDP before it was thrash in the bin so admitting it means nothing...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Raf4: 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
IamV:
We can see documents in boxes tagged Oyo, Edo, Lagos, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Adamawa and other States.

How long it's going to take today, we don't know, but it's definitely going to be an interesting ride.

And non from abia, Anambra, imo, ebonyi, enugu? Where he won 97% of the votes election was perfectly okay there with inec displayed professionalism, but where he lost woefully elections were rigged with inec not following the rules of the game 🙄 keep labouring in vain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2023
deanoffaculty:
This man is just starting. He is less than a week in power. Let's see where he's heading to first before we start condemning him.
Seriously, I have never been a supporter of any politician at any level but whoever that is there needs support and cooperation. If you are seeing Obi and a "saint" and Tinubu as a "sinner" ....you are getting it all wrong! Sentiments(tribe, religion, ethnicity,etc) apart, ALL POLITICIANS ARE THESAME!!
The change we want in Nigeria begins with you and I as an individual. You can't get a perfect government....never!!
We can't give him a chance with a stolen mandate.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by dustmalik: 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2023
ahnie:

If you have lived long enough in Nigeria, you would know it is not possible.

1 Like

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2023
Raf4:

And non from abia, Anambra, imo, ebonyi, enugu? Where he won 97% of the votes election was perfectly okay there with inec displayed professionalism, but where he lost woefully elections were rigged with inec not following the rules of the game 🙄 keep labouring in vain.
Go to court and challenge those states if you feel Obi rigged

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by zelnababa(m): 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Tinubu messed with the wrong guy.
I swear..
machteeew obi is dealing with oracle of politics, just wasting his tym and resources, ASIWAJU IS IN CHARGE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by DMerciful(m): 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2023
Obi already won. You're basing your analysis on INEC fraudulent results
casualobserver:

FACT! Even if Tinubu is disqualified and his votes voided, neither Atiku nor Obi satisfied the requirements to become president. Therefore in the extremely unlikely scenario that Tinubu is disqualified, it will go to a rerun between Atiku and Obi and Obi will lose. In the event that Tinubu is not disqualified but determined not to have satisfied the requirements, the rerun will be between Tinubu and Atiku or in the event he manages to prove he came second, Tinubu and Obi. In all the scenarios above Obi will lose because the north will either vote for Tinubu or Atiku in any rerun involving Obi and another.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Chidex500: 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2023
Parachoko:
Pandora will never become the President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

And your BaNDora will be booted out disgracefully soon.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by MT: 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2023
senatordave1:

Did he win the north

This is a comedy on the scale Nigeria has never witnessed before.

Obi was not voted for in the North. He came overall and distant 3rd. Yet he wanted to be sworn in as President. World Guinness Book ought to acknowledge this as the greatest joke the world has ever seen.

I feel sorry for him because he has eroded the little goodwill he had among Nigerians. Instead for him to be building bridges with other tribes, he is wasting time and energy in court.

You see why other tribes will not vote and not trust a certain tribe in power.

5 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by TheOldGods: 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2023
casualobserver:

if the case is between artiku and obi, atiku cannot win obi. Only the north can't defeat the SE, SS and SW. Yes the youruba will actually vote for tinubu instead of atiku, after all it's still south. A northerner can't rule and expect another northerner. It's only hard if it's between obi and tinubu that I can say tinubu may likely win with a small margin because of his allies cause election will be rigged again in his favour.
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by deanoffaculty: 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We can't give him a chance with a stolen mandate.
"Stolen mandate".....how? But the Election result was crystal clear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Does winning in the North translate to victory? Tinubu that claim to win north after rigging couldn't get 25% in Abuja that was difficult to rig

You have to understand that they’ve always banked on that ‘north’ to come up with the necessary magic that propels their candidate, be it Buhari or Tinubu, first over the finish line: underaged voting; padding of voter register; voting by illegal and undocumented aliens with PVC; zombie votes from tele-guided almajiri; intimidation of INEC and NYSC electoral staff; compromised and crooked police and army personnel; etc!

Mark my word, if Tinubu somehow manages to cling on to the stolen mandate the impostor is presently using to prance about as ‘President’, then it’s curtains for anything approaching credible elections in Nigeria! The Genie was let out of the bottle in 2015 when the naive and weak GEJ allowed the crooks now holding Nigeria to ransom to bamboozle him out of office!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
zelnababa:
machteeew obi is dealing with oracle of politics, just wasting his tym and resources, ASIWAJU IS IN CHARGE
Oracle of politics that was beaten at home Lagos by Obi

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
Parachoko:
Pandora will never become the President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

God right hand man, I see you, declare nigeria will be great, declare in your life, you should have 5million naira in your account right now. Declaration God right hand man.

2 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by DMerciful(m): 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2023
You're speculating instead of focusing on the CTCs being tendered in court
zomby:

This is 10000% certain.
The igbos don't understand that, to win a presidential election in Nigeria, you need either the northerners or the Yorubas. The northerners will never deal with the igbos, the yoruba on the other hand have finally woken up; the igbos will not be entertained ever again.
The big question is: Are the igbos enough to elect an igbo president?

The answer is NO!
There will never be an igbo president in Nigeria for the next 130 yrs.

7 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2023
MT:

This is a comedy on the scale Nigeria has never witnessed before.

Obi was not voted for in the North. He came overall and distant 3rd. Yet he wanted to be sworn in as President. World Guinness Book ought to acknowledge this as the greatest joke the world has ever seen.

I feel sorry for him because he has eroded the little goodwill he had among Nigerians. Instead for him to be building bridges with other tribes, he is wasting time and energy in court.

You see why other tribes will not vote and not trust a certain tribe in power.
So Abuja is East.Tinubu that was rigged for in the North couldn't get common 25% in Abuja where it was difficult to rig

6 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2023
Maryloveth:
Court:
Bundles of documents of form EC8As from 31 LGAs in Akwa Ibom are hereby ADMITTED as evidence and marked as Exh PN1 - PN31 Respectively

Ongoing:

Justices Taking Notes From LP Counsel Et Al !
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Raf4: 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Go to court and challenge those states if you feel Obi rigged

That's why I called it "efforts in futility" keep labouring in vain 😁

1 Like

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2023
Maryloveth:

Ongoing:

Justices Taking Notes From LP Counsel Et Al !

LP: May I apply pursuant to paragraph 40(6) sub paragraph 4 of the 1st Schedule to the electoral act for all the certified true copies of INEC documents which we have so far tendered in this petition to be taken as read.

INEC: In view of the objections raised by us, on behalf of the 1st respondent we do not give our consent.

2nd & 3rd: My Lords we maintain the same stand with the 1st respondent and don’t give our consent.

4th: Given our object to the admissibility of all the documents sought to be tendered by the petitioners in evidence, we invariably oppose to this application.
LP: I am shocked and surprised that they are opposing to this.

Court: (Jokes) just come prepared for any surprise so you’ll not developers BP.

LP: We have exhausted the documents we have for today but we will be ready on the next date with more documents including documents from Subpoenaed witness from INEC. However my Lord, all respondents have agreed that it should be adjourned till Monday as opposed to tomorrow. If it is not PREJUDICED, and our time will not be counted.

Court: No adjournment till Monday. Come tomorrow.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn / Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) / Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.