Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) (26111 Views)

*~Temmytanny Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Travel Section Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Ishilove: 1:16am On Dec 31, 2012
justwise: [/b]

Contact your daddy.
She said they lost contact with him when she was three...
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 7:22am On Dec 31, 2012
Ishilove:
She said they lost contact with him when she was three...

Yea i get that but she has to re-stablish contact with her daddy before thinking about travel to the UK
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
@ Justwise u be Baba joor(off'z cap to show respect)compliment'z of the season to u and ur family.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2013
I Hate 9ja: @ Justwise u be Baba joor(off'z cap to show respect)compliment'z of the season to u and ur family.

Happy new year, all the very best.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Siga: 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
@justwise....happy new year...quick one, can we have Travelling to Canada Part 4? Part 3 is pretty much long at the mo...tx
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
Siga: @justwise....happy new year...quick one, can we have Travelling to Canada Part 4? Part 3 is pretty much long at the mo...tx

Will have a chat with Seun and get back to you as soon as i get a reply from him.

Happy New Year from here.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by earthgreeners(m): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2013
justwise:

Will have a chat with Seun and get back to you as soon as i get a reply from him.

Happy New Year from here.

@justwise, we are in urgent need of Part 4 of the Travelling to Canada thread..Its becoming hard to search for previous posts...
I beleive moderating isn't just about hiding posts and banning forumites..

Thanks for your understanding..
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2013
earthgreeners:

@justwise, we are in urgent need of Part 4 of the Travelling to Canada thread..Its becoming hard to search for previous posts...
I beleive moderating isn't just about hiding posts and banning forumites..

Thanks for your understanding..

You really have issues with yourself. What was that all about? Did you not see my reply to Siga?
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by earthgreeners(m): 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2013
justwise: You really have issues with yourself. What was that all about? Did you not see my reply to Siga?

Yeah, I stand firm on that statement. Its a complaint thread.
My question is; Why are you always fast in hiding post and banning forumites..but slow in responding to matters of dis magnitude...You shoulda just explained the reason for delay..

@siga lodge d complaint on 3rd, 2day is 6th and we are yet to get an action...the number of pages keep increasing...
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2013
earthgreeners:

Yeah, I stand firm on that statement. Its a complaint thread.
My question is; Why are you always fast in hiding post and banning forumites..but slow in responding to matters of dis magnitude...You shoulda just explained the reason for delay..

@siga lodge d complaint on 3rd, 2day is 6th and we are yet to get an action...the number of pages keep increasing...

You don't deserve any explanation from me.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by earthgreeners(m): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2013
justwise: You don't deserve any explanation from me.

Okay sir, I know I'm not the Boss.
But customers are always right sir......
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2013
earthgreeners:

Okay sir, I know I'm not the Boss.
But customers are always right sir......

Rude ones can take their custom elsewhere.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by earthgreeners(m): 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2013
justwise: [/b]Rude ones can take their custom elsewhere.

It's a fallacy to conclude that my complaint is ''rude''. I only stated the obvious

Well I'm sorry for expressing my concern.

But bros try to be a lil bit soft cos u seem to take every challange as an insult.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by earthgreeners(m): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2013
justwise: [/b]

Rude ones can take their custom elsewhere.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2013
earthgreeners:

It's a fallacy to conclude that my complaint is ''rude''. I only stated the obvious

Well I'm sorry for expressing my concern.

But bros try to be a lil bit soft cos u seem to take every challange as an insult.

I gave you what i got from you, if you saw my comment as an insult then it was a reply to an insult as well.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 11:36am On Jan 13, 2013
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2013
imperiouxx: Hi justwise, your help is needed on US thread once more. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/994108/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part3/206

https://www.nairaland.com/994108/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part3/207

Done. Thanks for calling my attention to that.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
justwise:

Done. Thanks for calling my attention to that.

I trust you, Thanks JW.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by honeychild(f): 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2013
please justwise why do you close threads that have to do with visiting visas to the US? You refer such threads to the student visa thread.

I think visiting visa questions and student visa issues should be dealt with on separate threads.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
honeychild: please justwise why do you close threads that have to do with visiting visas to the US? You refer such threads to the student visa thread.

I think visiting visa questions and student visa issues should be dealt with on separate threads.

Which thread was that?
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by martina7: 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
My first line on Nairaland was in the Journey area. It included no cellular variety or e-mail, I just required an viewpoint. But after publishing it, I couldn't discover it. Can the ways pls tell me what really happened? Thanks
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Mamacita007(f): 12:37am On Feb 27, 2013
Oga justwise pls can u help us clean the usa thread by deleting all the comments abt naija and akata women today. Tension is growing there and this problem mightget worse.thanks.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
@ Justwise.....i and few folkz hasnt been able to access page 65 of the dv 2014 thread....plz help us out.....
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2013
I Hate 9ja: @ Justwise.....i and few folkz hasnt been able to access page 65 of the dv 2014 thread....plz help us out.....

Nothing wrong with that page, its accessible
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2013
justwise:

Nothing wrong with that page, its accessible

bozz mi same NONI....even signed out to access it.....page 65 aint showing our comment
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2013
I Hate 9ja:

bozz mi same NONI....even signed out to access it.....page 65 aint showing our comment

Reported it to the admin.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2013
justwise:

Reported it to the admin.

thank u sir
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2013
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air / Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos / How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.