Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) - Satellite TV Technology (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (348136 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (85) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Ecowas4All(m): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2008
@Kalonji
Hi Kalonji,
Don't be afraid of the domain name! It may read nairaland but there a lots of us here who are not Nigerians, We may have ancestry that hails from Nigeria (Hundreds of years ago) but we are now Togolese or Ghanaians [Read the following tribes Ewe's Ga's etc].
Now All sorts of FTA Accessories are available in Accra please send me your phone number and i'll call you with links to the best dealer prices.

@Toxnaija
Hi Toxnaija please bear with the new members, I like one of your phrases, it is better to ignore than be ignored. I suggest we all apply that rule. If someone asks a question you do not like please just ignore. For some of us who don't post as often it doesn't mean that we are not gurus. It simply means that we do not believe we can add to the information pool beyond what has already been said. As we say in Ghana, "Small Boys Are Young", They will grow and learn.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by salamander(m): 9:08am On Sep 15, 2008
kalonji:

hello guys:

I Live in Ghana, i know this is nigerian forum, but seems there are some ghanians over here . Well, i just moved to Ghana, and  ma trying to figure out how things are over here.
      If anybody from Ghana,(Tema-Accra area) can tell me where can i get satellite equipment, 1.8 m, 90 cm dish and diseq,lnb,etc. I have een here around one month bu i havent found any place where they sell this equipment, only dstv,gtv installers who ask me for ridiculous prices for all this things.
    I have anoher questions for people here in west Africa: anybody is doing cardsharing over here?i don't know if u people have experience with dreambox or similar decoders with ethernet cardsharing abilitys, at the moment im using my old Kaon decoder , but my dreambox is on the way, and when i have it fully installed, im planning to do some cardsharing. Ive been checking the net, i ve seen some people they are offering canal sat horizons and Dstv on cardsharing(i don't think they are offering as a local), but don't know how reliable are they.

If anybody can help me this please

I live in Accra. I don't know where sat equipment are sold in Tema but in Accra, go to Compudata at Osu. They are retailers for Strong Technologies.

As you rightly put, cardsharing has never being a hot topic. There could be a reason why. So if you can share your experience, we are all ready to learn.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by adewoyin: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2008
pls the rdv is nw rdu,since yesterday the scramble channel came out,pls wat is happeng
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by ojofree: 9:51am On Sep 15, 2008
I noticed it myself, and i just went to lyngsat.com, and discovered that RDV is no longer listed as free.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by adewoyin: 10:10am On Sep 15, 2008
badaru 1 kindly send me the patch showtime/art phela on my strong 4653x.dis is my email adewoyincoker@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by adewoyin: 10:36am On Sep 15, 2008
pls kindly be updated b4 puttg issues on this forum,rdv in lyngsat was never decoded,nor put on as decoded channel,dis forum is mainly a serious and fact forum, ojofree
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by ojofree: 10:43am On Sep 15, 2008
@all
i am very sorry for the misinformation, but i would really appreciate it, if members on this forum treat others with a little respect, i do not believe anyone would go out of their way to misinform people. let us begin to apply a little decorum please
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by adewoyin: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2008
please rdv comes back 4mins ago,please u can watch nw pls am sorry ojofrre ,let chat on my id nw adewoyincoker@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Gangsta101(m): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2008
about RDV

In the early stages of last season, RDV used to scramble up just at the kick off of any live game, in fact, a lot of us stopped bothering with them cos u couldn't count on them, but after the first two or three months, they stopped scrambling their transmission and became no. 1 for watching football. this might just be a repeat of what happened then. by the way, those receiving that moroccan channel 2m monde or something like that, how is the football on that channel?

Darkside and anyone else interested in Keys

check out this link  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-114591.32.html on a sister thread, it just might be of help to you. you can try getting keys and other files from www.sat-hosting.com. i have found that the keys posted there are pretty much up to date. but make sure you have a good antivirus on your system before opening any zip files from such sites.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by adewoyin: 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2008
hi ,seun ,pls can we chat on my id,gangastar 101 pls let chat
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by BUTONEDAY(m): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2008
Obnelly,
If you are not receiving ART and Showtime sports, it means that you dish is rather too small or you need to fine tune your lnb.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by pitodenz(m): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2008
@ tox i suggest u post pic of ur setup focusing on ur lnbf. I think with 2.4m dish obnelly is using its setup is ok,considering his location.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by pitodenz(m): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2008
@ tox i suggest u post pic of ur setup focusing on ur lnbf. I think with 2.4m dish obnelly is using its setup is ok,considering his location.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by McAdeex(m): 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2008
Pitodenz thanks for yesterday i now understand how to use the digital satfinder meter, and to
Enitan too i was able to track it in less than 2 hrs

Thanks guys i really appreciate it
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by maskuraid(m): 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2008
anybody here trackin d test transmission from daarsat?2day was spossed to b d launch abi?lets heer if u sight d 'moon' grin
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Hawkeye(m): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2008
@toxnaija,
Yes, I realise this thread is for intellectuals and not garage boys, indirectly making me a garage boy, lol. Anyways sha you that have intellect and is able to detect a garage boy without meeting him or even speaking to him, shows u got some real cool sence of judgement.

Now take a garage boy's advice and take a lil of your own medicine. Remember, "Please watch what you write to people here even when they annoy.It is better to ignore than be ignored" Mr. Intellect.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by adewoyin: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2008
please can someone tell me what free to air sat will be link to uefa champion league.and also rdv as went scramble again,please kindly watch french league today on tv 5,am waiting 4 one,and av someone get replacement 4 rdv signal,in case no more premiership.or wat pls let any guru in d house enlighting me,pls
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by toxnaija: 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2008
all,
did anyone pick GTV,Ghana at the weekend.I lost the signal.2M Maroc Nationale on Eutelsat W6 has sharper visuals for the premiership.It is far better than the foggy and noisy RDV signal.The only snag is that it shows just one star match weekly but with the premiership preview show before the match starts, and the review on Tuesday midnight.

Pitodenz/obnelly,
Nilesat could be very stubborn when you have a dish smaller than 3m anywhere in Southern Nigeria.Even with 3m dish,some weak signals disappear in the afternoon.I believe the dish size is the main problem because the location and lnbf are very good.I think obnelly should contact mide2008 for advice.He is also a Southern Nigeria Nilesat signal troubleshooter.I am sorry that I have been busy.Please bear with me.I will be free again in October.I will miss you all but I am definitely excited about meeting the great Enigma.

Hawkeye,
there we go againnnnn!I took the risk coming on board again.I was expecting this.I think you got me wrong.In fact,I am disappointed in you.Cant you see that I sympathised with you by offering that advice.I have never abused or cursed anyone even in annoyance.I dont know when this thread will regain its sanity and tranquility.I remember mentioning how much I detest insults.Please dont turn this wonderful place into a war zone.I am sure you are not a garage boy or an illiterate woman who would pick up quarrel with her husband and neighbours over every word they say.Please give it a try on this thread and see the reaction of the gurus and newbies.I am not eating my words-THIS THREAD IS FULL OF INTELLECTUALS discussing FTAs.We are always there for each other irrespective of status.We visit each other whenever we are free.You are always welcome.If you are still aggrieved,drop your number and I will call you.Are you satisfied?Regards.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by memento: 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2008
Help!!! the signal of my fta just went off since morning ard 12noon, i use two dish, pas 7,10 and w4. I try to see if its the weather. But till now 5.04pm the signals arent back. the receiver seems to be working well and the tv too. All i get is the red, no green at all and i didnt tamper with anything. Please what do you suggest i do?? Its urgent.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by FMarshal2(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2008
memento:

Help!!! the signal of my fta just went off since morning ard 12noon, i use two dish, pas 7,10 and w4. I try to see if its the weather. But till now 5.04pm the signals arent back. the receiver seems to be working well and the tv too. All i get is the red, no green at all and i didnt tamper with anything. Please what do you suggest i do?? Its urgent.
Have you checked your connections from the LNB to the Receiver? Power off and power on your receiver to reset the receiver. Do you have any switches in your connection? If so, disconnect the cable from the switch and plug it directly from the LNB to the receiver. Check for lose cables, making sure everthing is tight. Remember to shut off your Receiver before unscrewing your cables from your DiseqC switch if you have any otherwise, you will destroy it.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Gangsta101(m): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2008
Toxnaija,

how many fta channels do u receive on w6? it requires a 1.8m dish and i am trying to convince myself to get one so i need to know if the channels on that bird will be enough to warrant the expenditure (and complaints that will follow the installation of another dish). also, i was wondering if it would be possible to combine the reception of that bird with that of intelsat 7/10 (as i do with nilesat and nss 7), it would definitely make it worth it, looking at the positions of the 2 birds, there is an angle of more than 45 degrees, but it seems to me like the 7/10 signal does not really originate from that 68 degree position but a little closer. so what do u think?
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by toxnaija: 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2008
Gangstar,
the bird has just three ftas.2M Maroc is the only good station there.At least you are assured of one grade A match and the two other bonus shows every week.How is my adopted home,Zaria?I am looking forward to a holiday there soon,maybe with you.Regards.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Gangsta101(m): 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2008
Toxnaija

thanks for the reply. Zaria is cool. though i've been in Kd for the last 2months now, but i still pop in every now and then. wheneva u return from the other side, u can come and visit.

I've been thinking about getting a second dish for a while now. initially what i had in mind to do was to get a 2.4m dish and use it to track hispasat and nilesat, then use my current 1.8m dish to face the east and see what i can get, but after checking up on hispasat on lyngsat, i sorta got discouraged and gave up on the idea and have since turned my efforts to getting a 0.9m dish for 7/10, but looking at the c band channels on that bird, it might be worth it to get a bigger dish and face it towards the east and see if i can combine the w6 and 7/10. all the installers in the house, what do u guys say?
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Hawkeye(m): 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2008
@toxnaija

I am also sorry for my earlier outburst, I guess my emotions got the better of me. For very out of place word i said, I retract and tender my unreserved apology.

@All
I also tender my unreserved apology for getting hyperactive.

Hope we are all cool now? cool
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by pitodenz(m): 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2008
@ tox u seem to misunderstand my post,ur setup pic is needed here i think ur setup is good. @ folo28 i hope u got my mail.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by pitodenz(m): 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2008
@ all if u ve java supported phone,u can download opera mini for browsing and agile messanger for online chatting,believe me u can be online anywhere at anytime with just a very little tarrif. Enjoy!
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by pitodenz(m): 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2008
@ all if u ve java supported phone,u can download opera mini for browsing and agile messanger for online chatting,believe me u can be online anywhere at anytime with just a very little tarrif. Enjoy!
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by pitodenz(m): 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2008
@ Arsenal u can get more than 100 channels in station (fixed position)dish,using 1.8m dish.Just get 1 dual lnbf(ku and c-band combined together)position it at 68.5' u ll get all the c&ku band,then mount another c-band lnb on top,u ll get 906 @ 64'.Just give it a try.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Dejsam(m): 11:19am On Sep 16, 2008
guys,whats up about showtime and art.

do anybody have any news on them

the big DONS- sir enigma ,badaru toxnija and other big shots in the house,

how far
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 16, 2008
@ all,
it seems RDV on NSS7 is having a technical difficulty, its not that it's been scrambled, it can never be scrambled all because its not under a package, it stands on its own, for it to be srcambled that mean even in senegal those using dish to get its signal wont be able to view the channel.

I just noticed the video transmission of all the channels under the vivid package where all those religious stations are including e.TV that there's been a picture change especially the tourism/trade channel the picture is so bright,clear and extremely sharp now. Everyone hooked to that bird should confirm my findings.

@ who-may-concerned _( Cable Users)
if you all remember some questions i was asking sometimes back concerning DVB-T/S/C and that i was into a research, well the research has paid off, i will share this in my next post.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2008
There was a time Discom engneering was retransmitting some FTA signals to those in lagos via cable platform, these stations include skymovies,discovery, sony entertainment e.t.c., but later on they made the viewers notified that they will soon bgin upgrading their transmission via digital but still remains on the platform of cable, there later came MBC 2 station, Trace Tv and GOD TV these 3 stations were in Trend bouquet then, but they were in terrestial platform, and remeber this that antenna then used majorly was GLOBAL CALIFORNIA AMPLIFIER, and it receives both terrestial and cable transmission, that was the main reason we were receiving all those stations then. But later on they all went way starting with trend, cos then both discom and trend were on analogue, trend changed over to digital, so the TV couldnt even received it then, so later on discom went ahead to scrambled off the foreign stations and leaving the local ones for free but trust those ALABA guys, a new method was devised to counter the srcambling and the advent of using the video player in descrambling those signals was born.
After about two years discom now announced that they also will be moving to digital-cable platform, so as to enabled viewers to subcribe to those channels, but trust my 9ja guys they didnt give a hoot, cos they've been enjoying something free for that long and they dont see anything there worth subscribing, so many left their cable antennae at their repecting buildings there useless.
So after a while the quest of searching for another counter against the latest development was lost. But there has been a decoder in the market for about 11 months now in the market that works for this and that is where am going to.
If you remeber some months back justx24 said there were some cable channels in Ibadan and these include MBC2/4/action and so many other good foreign stations, he bought a decoder that he used to get them. Those channels were under trend package at Ibadan and they were still test-running their equipment then, but they were in digital-terrestial platform. and the name of the decoder that justx24 used then was BUSH IDAPTOR, but the thing there was that there were so many decoders that were being sold at Ibadan that works in getting those stations, but just because of the small size of the device he settled for it.
All those decoders at Ibadan i receiving those stations were device that are still in use in UK all because they allow access to freetoview channels in terrestial but not cable platform in UK. So after the test running by Trend in Ibadan they went encrypted thereby leaving all those decoders useless, though the station were still on the decoder but they were locked telling you its been encrypted.
I made a journey to Oshodi market and i came across a DVB-C decoder, homecast decoder eM-250 to be precise that works perfect for discom engineering, and guess what MBC2/4/and action were all there and so many movie dedicated stations including BET tv and Trace Tv these 2 are music stations, the number of stations there were more than 25 includng al-jazeera/cnn/and press. So I had a discussion with OLA he also went to confirm, I also let justx24 knew about it, so he thought if he could bring his BUSH IDAPTOR decoder from Ibadan to me in lagos maybe i will be able to get those stations, and he came to lagos purposely because of me last weekend all because me (aint that nice of a NAIRALANDER?).
I fixed my cable antennae back and i connected the down converter going to the the TV at the back of the decoder and the decoder goes into the back of the TV, i did an auto-scan and at exactly UHF 50 i received all the stations of Trend that is available on their satellite transmission : daystar, nollywood movies, cnbc africa, fox sports e.t.c but they were all locked i couldnt get the discom signals so i went back to my e-library and made a research, that was when i got the information i shared at the beginning concerning Terrestial/Cable, Trend is still on in lagos but not in analog-terrestial like before but now digital-terrestial, but discom is now digital-cable Xmission.
So my conclusion is this, that decoder i mentioned above, the homecast decoder is being shipped into the country by discom itself, and they distributed it to those guys in OShodi market, thats why if you get to Oshodi you will see different prices ranging from N10,500 to N14,500, and the decoder comes along with a card slot in case in the future if discom wants to go into encryption. But the actual price discom is selling the decoder is N7,000, but to me that's the quite expensive so what i will advice everyone intrested in this is dont go to Oshodi, nor Discom Office but rather go to ALABA int Market and go in search of a DVB-C decoder, you will surely get to see the stations being offered by Discom, and the price you will get this decoder at ALABA will be far cheaper, dont go for new ones but fairly used-ones ooooooooo.
This is a great secret that have been revealed by me and i guess somehow am spoiling business for the traders at Oshodi and Discom itself, but hiding vital information is a step towards the backward of technological innovation in this country and all I and majorly everyother person here is development, that is the main reason am opening up for you guys all, and if perhaps you didnt see my post again between now and friday, just know that i've been kidnapped(joking but serious) by these so-called guys i psoiled business for cos i know that discom officials or their relatives are here.

So i await those guys that will make it an effort in going to ALABA intl market and come here and give us all feedback
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by TheJoker1(m): 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2008
enitan2002:

There was a time Discom engneering was retransmitting some FTA signals to those in lagos via cable platform, these stations include skymovies,discovery, sony entertainment e.t.c., but later on they made the viewers notified that they will soon bgin upgrading their transmission via digital but still remains on the platform of cable, there later came MBC 2 station, Trace Tv and GOD TV these 3 stations were in Trend bouquet then, but they were in terrestial platform, and remeber this that antenna then used majorly was GLOBAL CALIFORNIA AMPLIFIER, and it receives both terrestial and cable transmission, that was the main reason we were receiving all those stations then. But later on they all went way starting with trend, because then both discom and trend were on analogue, trend changed over to digital, so the TV couldnt even received it then, so later on discom went ahead to scrambled off the foreign stations and leaving the local ones for free but trust those ALABA guys, a new method was devised to counter the srcambling and the advent of using the video player in descrambling those signals was born.
After about two years discom now announced that they also will be moving to digital-cable platform, so as to enabled viewers to subcribe to those channels, but trust my Nigeria guys they didnt give a hoot, because they've been enjoying something free for that long and they don't see anything there worth subscribing, so many left their cable antennae at their repecting buildings there useless.
So after a while the quest of searching for another counter against the latest development was lost. But there has been a decoder in the market for about 11 months now in the market that works for this and that is where am going to.
If you remeber some months back justx24 said there were some cable channels in Ibadan and these include MBC2/4/action and so many other good foreign stations, he bought a decoder that he used to get them. Those channels were under trend package at Ibadan and they were still test-running their equipment then, but they were in digital-terrestial platform. and the name of the decoder that justx24 used then was BUSH IDAPTOR, but the thing there was that there were so many decoders that were being sold at Ibadan that works in getting those stations, but just because of the small size of the device he settled for it.
All those decoders at Ibadan i receiving those stations were device that are still in use in UK all because they allow access to freetoview channels in terrestial but not cable platform in UK. So after the test running by Trend in Ibadan they went encrypted thereby leaving all those decoders useless, though the station were still on the decoder but they were locked telling you its been encrypted.
I made a journey to Oshodi market and i came across a DVB-C decoder, homecast decoder eM-250 to be precise that works perfect for discom engineering, and guess what MBC2/4/and action were all there and so many movie dedicated stations including BET tv and Trace Tv these 2 are music stations, the number of stations there were more than 25 includng al-jazeera/cnn/and press. So I had a discussion with OLA he also went to confirm, I also let justx24 knew about it, so he thought if he could bring his BUSH IDAPTOR decoder from Ibadan to me in lagos maybe i will be able to get those stations, and he came to lagos purposely because of me last weekend all because me (aint that nice of a NAIRALANDER?).
I fixed my cable antennae back and i connected the down converter going to the the TV at the back of the decoder and the decoder goes into the back of the TV, i did an auto-scan and at exactly UHF 50 i received all the stations of Trend that is available on their satellite transmission : daystar, nollywood movies, cnbc africa, fox sports e.t.c but they were all locked i couldnt get the discom signals so i went back to my e-library and made a research, that was when i got the information i shared at the beginning concerning Terrestial/Cable, Trend is still on in lagos but not in analog-terrestial like before but now digital-terrestial, but discom is now digital-cable Xmission.
So my conclusion is this, that decoder i mentioned above, the homecast decoder is being shipped into the country by discom itself, and they distributed it to those guys in OShodi market, thats why if you get to Oshodi you will see different prices ranging from N10,500 to N14,500, and the decoder comes along with a card slot in case in the future if discom wants to go into encryption. But the actual price discom is selling the decoder is N7,000, but to me that's the quite expensive so what i will advice everyone intrested in this is don't go to Oshodi, nor Discom Office but rather go to ALABA int Market and go in search of a DVB-C decoder, you will surely get to see the stations being offered by Discom, and the price you will get this decoder at ALABA will be far cheaper, don't go for new ones but fairly used-ones ooooooooo.
This is a great secret that have been revealed by me and i guess somehow am spoiling business for the traders at Oshodi and Discom itself, but hiding vital information is a step towards the backward of technological innovation in this country and all I and majorly everyother person here is development, that is the main reason am opening up for you guys all, and if perhaps you didnt see my post again between now and friday, just know that i've been kidnapped(joking but serious) by these so-called guys i psoiled business for because i know that discom officials or their relatives are here.

So i await those guys that will make it an effort in going to ALABA intl market and come here and give us all feedback

What can a novice like myself say. i can only salute, well done. yu guys got yuselves a new convert. make i look dey learn

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (85)

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.