Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) - Satellite TV Technology (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (348147 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (85) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by pitodenz(m): 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2008
@ enitan this discom re they only in lagos?
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by MrGem(m): 1:30pm On Sep 16, 2008
@pitodenz
Pls how much does 1 dual LNBF (ku and c-band combined together) cost plus that of 1.8M pan dish. I want to give it a trial as you said. Thanks.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by adewoyin: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2008
discom is located between coca cola--and dailytimes agindigbi ikeja lagos

enitan let chat pls
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by adewoyin: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2008
the combination will cost u,3,500 as per lnbf combine or less,at alaba market,or if u aRE leaving close to me,i will give u one strong lnbf combine,
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by adewoyin: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2008
hi my guy enitan aam on my id now adewoyincoker@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by pitodenz(m): 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2008
@ enitan thank u very much bro.for those in ph this is a secret for cmtv transimition cos now i know what they re using we should ve been watching it free for long.enitan add me pitodenz@yahoo.com lets chat.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by jajuk: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2008
free to air tv is so supposed to be dicuss more professionally here not when people use this forum for Riddle's,jokes and rumours.hitv is not free to air let talk freedom in the air , i believe my contribution will help a little to change the face of Nigeria free to air
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Gangsta101(m): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2008
Joker,

Hope u don't take this as a reprimand but, please in the future if you need to make reference to a previous post, just highlight only the part or parts you are most interested in. Enitan's Post was a pretty detailed post and dealt with the subject matter in a very thorough manner, to duplicate it just to add a little footnote at the end only serves to increase the no. of pages this thread has. please don't take this the wrong way.

Adewoyin,

sorry i haven't gotten back to u wrt chatting on line, my windows live messenger has been refusing to log on for a while now. maybe i should open a yahoo addy and use yahoo messenger instead since i see that is what u r on.
PS: it is not a very good idea to post your mail addy directly on the net, u can just add it to ur profile so anyone who wants to see it can reference it from there.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by kalonji: 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2008
@ ecowas4all

Thank u for you help, u can send me the information to dcespedes@hotmail.com or my phone 0242381594
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by TheJoker1(m): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2008
@ Gangsta101, i appreciate. Shey as i no duplicate yur post i try? You guys be great.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2008
@ pitodenz/adewoyin
so sorry i couldnt get back to you guys on messenger, the problem i'm having with my internet connection is that i cant log on to any messenger application at all, but we can still continue using this forum.
Pitodenz, concerning the cmtv you talked about, the stations must not be in any encrypted format, once this condition is met then you will surely be successful getting those channels.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by linksman(m): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2008
@ Enitan2002,
well done bro for that incisive and very revealing research on discom's "mode of operation".
i can't begin to thank you enough for this jist cuz i still have my yagi antenna and cables still lying idle where i mounted them about 2 years ago. if not for anything, the thought of having my beloved mbc2 and 4 back again is enough motivation to head for alaba international market to seek out any DVB-C decoder.
i will keep u posted on my findings from alaba market.

@ all,
if you interested in getting a free sim pack of the latest GSM operator in Nigeria, (etisalat). then, you can click on the link below to reserve yourself and your loved ones a free etisalat number (0809). which you can redeem when they become available. here's the link:
http://0809uchoose.etisalat.com.ng/
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by salamander(m): 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2008
@enitan

Great job, keep it up
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by seuncyber(m): 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2008
Hello Guys
Well i have a guy using Hitv for 3month and he has not paid any thing,and he still have access to Hitv,

so what do you guys think,

Holla me back
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by toxnaija: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2008
all,
Champions league show on e.tv-Sunday 11.35am
2M Maroc Nationale Eutelsat w6-Transworld sport,Futbol Mundial *Saturday11am-12noon/Chelsea v Man U. 1pm Sunday to be followed by Premier league show at 2.55pm.

seuncyber,
why not ask the guy what he did?We don't know him but you do.Let me warn you that Hitv has an agent who snoops around this thread.If he should catch you and the guy,he would skin you alive.I am interested if there is any breakthrough.

enitan,
what do you mean by 'Trend is still on in lagos but not in analog-terrestial like before but now digital-terrestial, but discom is now digital-cable Xmission.' With my little experience in broadcasting,I know all Cable transmissions are done through MMDS which sends signals from the mast to your yagi antenna and converted by your converter.So,where does terrestrial come in.Did you realise that your local television stations are the terrestrials?I think you mean to say analogue cable and digital cable.The difference between Discom and Trend is encryption.both are now digital cable but Trend is encrypted.How much does the second hand dvb-c decoder cost at Alaba?I could toy with it before I leave.My yagi antennae is still in the air.Vickoy should also give it a try.

Hawkeye,
I am really humbled by your apology.Sincerely,I had thought you would fire me another salvo,but you surprised me.Please keep it up.This shows why all of us need to think twice before we react to what others say.But you would not go without paying a fine of 10 bags of rice and 5 goats.Regards.

Pitodenz,
I will see what I can do about the pix before I leave.I have been extremely busy these days.

all Nilesat users,
ART and showtime keys have been off since Friday.I think they went off because of the champions league on ART Sports which started yesterday.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by soloqy: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2008
@enitan

Since its revealed, what stops the discom people from blocking us?

I remember how I used to enjoy mbc2 and mbc4 even sky movies.

But wait a while, so discom is still in business?

Does it mean that i can legally use them and subscribe to them(I remember it was about 2k or thereabout), to get those channels?
Am just thinking ahead in case they device a way of stopping us in our tracks since it seems all the providers have insiders hanging around this forum.

Can anyone tell me?
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Gangsta101(m): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2008
To all,

I do solemnly swear on this day the 17th of sept. 2008 A.D, that from now henceforth, i shall, as much as it is within my powers, totally avoid all that has to do with A.I.T, whether it be satellite tv or terrestrial, free to view (and definitely pay to view), or in whatever form it might be presented to me. failure to do so should result in my being viewed as a person of absolutely no value. so help me God.

Imagine dashing home from work just because a.i.t were showing the games and the idiots switched from a live Champions league match (which they were even retransmitting from Etv in the first place) to show a messed up mexican soap. these guys have absolutely no idea what the concept of TV ratings and consumer satisfaction implies and they want to become a full fledged satellite tv provider, i really pity Nigeria, all these corporate bodies know they can give us absolutely nonsense and we would swallow it with gatratitude. well, i do blame myself, i should have finished setting up my dish properly cos at least one station on the w3a network would definitely have shown the champions league match, or alternatively i should have bought that dish and hooked up to 7/10 and i would have hooked up with the Etv directly. well, i don learn my lesson.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2008
@ toxnaija,
i know that all our local stations are in terrestrial transmission, but do ou remember the first few weeks hitv rolled out, do you also know they were also in terrestial Xmission? just telling you in case you dont know or perhaps forgotten.
There's a difference between mode of Xmission and Types of Xmission, the MMDS you were talking about simply stands for Multichannel Multipoint Distribution Service and this can be categorised under the MAN (Metropolitan Area Network) Network group.
SO in type of Xmission, we can have either analogue or digital, while in mode of Xmission we can have in either Satellite, Terrestrial or Cable Platform. Even the so-called HD(High Definition) has to belong to either of these 3 modes, the HD has to just do with Picture quality also with MPEG-2, and MPEG-4 is same with HD.
As we both have Trend on satellite package, they also have those channels in terrestrial platform, thats just the reason why i can get those trend stations on my Television through the Bush Idaptor. Here is how it works.
Those cable/satellite stations have so many satellite dishes installed at their premises tracking so many birds, so they filter out the desired stations out of all these birds, and they multiplexed them them into a single channel in the UHF spectrum and this is sent out. How the viewers received these packages depend on the type of Xmission offered by the company itself. If its in analog format you'll just have to connect your antenna straight into the Tv or via your Video Player, the function of the down converter is just to power up the circuit in the antenna so as to convert the propagated wave signal in space into electric signals to be passed through your coaxial cable. This can also be likened to your LNB being powered up by the decoder. The difference between the analog and Digital is that when the signal is even encrypted but still in analog format, your TV which is connected straight to your antenna will still able to recieve those signals but you will be able to see the descramled picture.
But when it is in digital format if your TV is connected straight into your antenna and the channels were not encrypted you wont be able to see any picture at all cos there's not a converter along the way to convert the analog signals coming from the coaxial cable from your antenna to digital format, and thats where the decoder i talked about come in place, it's just being connected between the down converter and your TV. So when the digital Xmissted channels are encrypted and u use the deocder you will be able to view the channels but it will show your locked or enrcypted but not the scrabling effect you will see like during the analog signals.
All my explanations will be best understood by those who have been watching Discom stations right through the analog/free to analog/scrambled to digital/free(which is now)
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2008
conerning the MMDS that will be discussed in a later day.

@ OLA/justx24
hope you are really enjoying all the shared ideas going on in the forum?

@ all,
I will try to post the picture of my BUSH IDAPTOR, and the screen display on my TV in any of my coming post, just keep looking forward to that.

@ Gangsta101,
i'm presently watching the match on etv now which is btw MAN UTD/ VILLAREAL, TV MALAGASY is airing the florentina/lyon match.
Concerning daarsat, i've been saying this time without number that, they are using terrestrial Xmission, so all your local antenna will definitely work, one will just plug in their so-called decoder to the TV and your antenna to the decoder. Thats the main reason there's not been any talk concerning the type of reciever one will be using whether satellite dish or cable antenna, but only their decoder, tox9ja u can also confirm my saying.
I just hope daarsat is not saying proudly nigeria, cos if they do utter that word na ATANDA FATHER go strike their mouth, cos when they were beaming their AIT moviestar to the european countries for months now they didnt utter that word to us here, i wont even be suprised if all the channels they promised us here will be aired free to the europeans

HEY GUYS WHATS HAPPENING TO RDV NA?
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by soloqy: 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2008
@Gangsta101

If the mexican soap you are referring to is Second Chance, then you would be surprised to know that that mexican soap probably pays them more than the Champions league match.

I know what that particular soap does to people who live around me. I mean, I dont think i have met any female that doesnt follow it religiously. And there are also men who wouldnt mind that much if the champions league was replaced with it. Just dont know what it is with Nigerians and Mexican soaps.

Having said that, I must say that AIT is really a very unprofessional TV station. Its not the first time. There are times that they have advertised football matches(Uefa cup and Euro qualifiers), just for people to wait and wait without seeing the advertised match. And the bad thing is that you wont here or read any apologies and explanation for not bringing the match as earlier announced.Its that bad.

Have you ever tried to follow AIT News? AIT News is arguably the richest in News content among all the stations in Naija but the News delivery is awful.

News presenters jumble up pronunciation of names, do not know where to punctuate their sentences and you the viewer, ends up less informed than you were before tuning in(in the midst of all the news content).

Sometimes the report comes in with bad audio or picture quality from one of the centers but the News anchor would not see any reason for 'apologizing for the technical hitch' but would carry on as if nothing happened.

Is that what they will be doing in their AIT NEWS Channel on Daarsat?

Anyways, am sorry for going off on a tangent from what the forum is about but I had to let it out
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2008
@ sology
thats a nice observation on your part, thats good.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by soloqy: 11:42pm On Sep 17, 2008
enitan2002:

@ sology
thats a nice observation on your part, thats good.

@enitan2002

I remember the days of mbc2/mbc4, cnn, sky movies etc on discom. How can one get it once again?

I particularly miss Sky movies and mbc2.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by ceejay80s(m): 6:05am On Sep 18, 2008
Hello guyz i just bought a strong decoder and a 90cm dish with out a smart card,all i am recieving is just xtian channels and etv. Please how do i recieve these channels: cnn,cartoon network,mbc2,mbc4,mgm. I am new on this forum section,so please kindly help
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by folo28(m): 10:03am On Sep 18, 2008
@ Pitodenz,
Thanks, I got the mail and I have since replied, though I haven't been able to use the stuff yet but will still call you for assistance.

@ Tox and Obnelly,
My NileSat is cool, though I am still taking time to familiarize myself with the available stations. My signal quality is usually about 55% highest for the bird, but for some station like the Showtimes and some Arabic ones, I get as much as 60-75% signal quality, am looking at calling my installer for a review of my setup, though there isn't any complain about the MBCs and that of Persia inclusive, BBC English all of which I receive steadily provided that it isn't rainy or too windy.

I'm surprised at the gist about Al Jazeera stations, I only get the International and children, nothing of the sports or could you be referring to the JCs which I haven't been able to view, I hope am not missing out on a frequency or something, well, Tox, I will give you a call to re-shedule hooking up with you.

@ Enitan
Good work, its going to be a big brake, especially for those FTA lovers that have been missing out on quality programmes and can't install NileSat due to space constraint. I will give you a call for enquiry about another dish set up later.

@all,
Confirmed, RDV seems to be scrambled, on Sunday, I came back from service to meet the station blank, I observed that there is now a dollar sign on the station and holding on for a while you will see the response "Scrambled Channel". I guess one will have to make arrangement for another station as per the premiership matches pending the return of RDV.

Cheers.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Hawkeye(m): 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2008
@ toxnaija,

LOL grin
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by justx24(m): 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2008
@Enitan ,

My guy I enjoy your post and think i can learn few things from it . What a pity the BUSH guy is not working for you , but i guess i can get something to work for you. Keep us posted.

@All

Am always here reading and learning from you all. It was a very nice thing to meet Enitan in person. If not for the Baba who did not send us address on time ,we could have made it an house party at BADARU's . Was in Lagos that weekend he was installing his c-band dish. That would have mean , meeting Ola too. Anyhow all in good times ,

justx24
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2008
@ justx24,
thanks so much for the compliments, i just got some few more stations on trend package giving me a total of 17 stations now, there's BBC, CNN, Cartoon Network and several others, i will try to post some pictures later on, the new stations i got are on UHF 57 while the first 9 stations i got were on UHF 50.
I will really appreciate if you can further your research based on my article I posted some few days back.

@ badaru1,
we all in the house are awaiting your expereince in details concerning yur motorised 1.8m dish you did last weekend with OLA, we need the pictures also and the total number of channels/satellites you have.

@ all,
i just dont know why some people just keep asking questions when it has been dealt with extensively, i guess those people should still be living in the 'stone age', they will always want to be spoon fed, jst imagine one asking how he can get etv on 90cm when its been said all this while just face your dish to intelsat 7/10 ku bird, i just use that as an example, there're some questions that sound very irritating when asked, people dont want to take the time to learn something new all alone. I just keep wondering how this set of people make it through school then.

@ ojofree,
how is your stv now, is the signal still breaking?

@ folo28,
it seems you've got to invite me over to your end one of this days to come and inspect the nilesat channels, and concerning the new setup just make it fast before the end of October cos my vacation days are numbered.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by Gangsta101(m): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2008
soloqy:

@Gangsta101

If the mexican soap you are referring to is Second Chance, then you would be surprised to know that that mexican soap probably pays them more than the Champions league match.

Sology,

I stand corrected, i guess it was pretty lame of me to refer to it as a 'Messed up' program, just cos i can't stand it doesn't mean others can't or shouldn't watch it, my problem wasn't really the program they substituted it with but the fact that they started showing the match for sometime and then just went off the air without any explanations, and after repeated adverts, they just moved off to that soap. the thing is that, there are different kinds of 'High rating' programs. Yes i do agree that the soap gets more audience for them cos the fact that ladies and kids comprise 97% of their audience would make it dificult for any other program to contend, but the key to successful broadcasting is Predictability, if ur audience cannot be sure whether this program is going to be aired and completely, they would look for other alternatives (if available) or just blank you. Even the soap in question does have days where they repeat a previous episode and sometimes for no good reason. anyways, i should stop preaching to the choir, we all agree that AIT is messed up so enough of that from me.

all

i think from now henceforth i will attach the following remark at the end of everypost i make so we reduce the no. of questions being asked and encourage newbies to read through the previous posts.

TO ALL NEWBIES ON THIS THREAD,

PLEASE BEFORE YOU ASK A QUESTION ON THIS THREAD, TRY AND READ THROUGH THE PREVIOUS POSTS OR USE THE 'SEARCH' FUNCTION, BECAUSE CHANCES ARE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR HAS ALREADY BEEN DISCUSSED EXTENSIVELY AND YOUR REQUESTED MIGHT NOT BE ANSWERED. YOU COULD JUST SAVE ALL THE PREVIOUS THREADS OR USE THE PRINT FUNCTION AND READ THEM AT YOUR CONVENIENCE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME. ALSO, THERE IS A DETAILED F.A.Q ATTACHED TO THE VERY FIRST POST. SO PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST.
THANKS
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by iwes(m): 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2008
The major difference between DVB-T and DVB-C transmissions is The frequencies

DVB-T transmission Ranges are

channel (14 -20) ----- ( 470 - 512)MHz
channel (21 - 51) ----- (512 - 698)MHz
channel (52 - 69) ----- ( 698 - 806)MHz

and DVB-T receivers are design to received this above frequencies

DVB-C transmission Ranges are

(820 - 920)MHz and sometimes above

therefor a pay TV Company might decide to transmit on either DVB-T or DVB-C frequencies

You can received DVB-T Transmission with you DVB-T receiver connected to you normal TV external antenna provided the voltage rating conforms, but for you to received DVB-C transmission with your DVB-T receiver you need a frequent down converter or an antennae That have an in-buit frequencies down converter like the California yagi antenna
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by onyengbu1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2008
Ewoo! grammar sef! lipsrsealed

Make I no talk oo.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by obnelly: 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2008
What else can i say,you guys are damn too much,i met badaru online we had a nice time chatting its lovely meeting you all.Back to business,on my nilesat i had 57% signal quality,and whenever i want to view my favourite channels on nilesat i usually experienced signal cracking or breaking due to poor signal level.I took my time to correct it ,i checked my fuji lnb,lo and behold spiderman is there waiting to block any signal coming from Nilesat into my home.I cleaned it up and covered the open surface with nylon bread so as to prevent the spider from entering into the fuji lnbf.And i set my dish and fine turn i couldnt believe my eyes ,the quality rose to 75% and level 93%.Now i can watch fox movies,mbcs,mbc persia,Show cinemas,jsc,bbc,spacetoon,ART also but signal is 48%.
To all new fellas who wish to track nilesat signal always make sure you get at least 60-75% signal quality if you get less than this its not too good neither too bad ,because signal level can get dropped by 20% in the day so if you have signal quality of 75% ,in the day it may likely drop to 50-55% which is still good for you but if its below 50% i.e 49 below you will experience cracking and some signal will go as low as 20% ,never panic when sun set i mean sun going to sleep around 5pm-7.30pm your dropped signal rises to a reasonable level.
if you can track the signal around 11am-1pm with good signal level that is good for you ,it will last you almost the whole day but if tracked in the evening around 8pm-11pm you might not get the right signal quality because then the signal is there so as a begineer if you want to install and track ,if you get like 45% signal level you will be happy but in the day you will loss most of the signal,it happened to me.my first day it was 45% ,i was happy but in the morning i experienced no signal ,20%,next day i tracked it up to 56%. Day in day out up to a day i was a ble to get 66% at 10pm then fox movies came out with some nice channels but when spider did its worst it boosted my moral,NEVER SAY NEVER and then here i am today with quality of 75%,so guys dont give up ,it worth the stress,because if you get it all ,you will be glad you did ,people will see you as a crazy person because you are going up to the roof or doing some naughty things with your dish ,but when the signal came up and there is picture on your tv with audio theY will look at you as HERO.D EEP DOWN INSIDE OF YOU ,YOU KNOW YOU ARE AN HERO, up nairalanders,keep the spirit of friendship alive,I LOVE YOU ALL ,Shalom.
Re: Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) by obnelly: 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2008
to all nairalanders,Nilesat chapter, ,the followings are my results using 2.4m pan dish in western Nigeria.dish settings qualities :level 93% and quality 73-75%.
i received up to 300 channels but i guess the ones i adore most are as follows with signal level.In the afternoon some may drop to below 20%.so never panic in the evening they will show up.Enjoys my datas.all in percentage
kuwait sport 66%nile50%nnoon 48%city7 66,showtoday 66%,show cinemas,comedys,national geo 66% tv5 54%dw-tv 54%mbcs 60%ART sprt1-9 and prspr 50%CCTV 62% 2M MAROC 62%SPACE POWER 62%ALJAZEERA NEWS 62%AFLA 48%,ARTMW 48%, JSC DOCUMENTARY 48%AD SPORT 58,AL KASS TV 58% BBC ARABIC 62%,FRANCE 24%,ARRIADIA 62%,JSC1,2,3 AND HD 62% ,ASIA BUSINESS TV 48%,SPACE TOON ENGLISH 50%,DUBAI SPORT2 50%,MBC PERSIA 48-50%,11966H 27500 48%,FOX MOVIES 52%ABUDABITV 60%BBC WORLD 52%MUSIC PLUS 64%DUBAI 0NE 64% AND DUBAI SPORT 64% .To you all they are free and clear than our pay per view tv here in Nigeria.signal quality is subjected to change it depense on weather factor,that is why you must aligned your dish for ximum reception even when signal drops you are still alive.happy viewing ,right now am watching mbc persia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (85)

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.