Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! (4941 Views)

The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers / Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 3:54am On Jun 18, 2023
honesttalk21:
Can you answer this question?

Sahih Bukhari recognized by majority of Muslims to be the most authentic collection of reports of the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad pbuh. It contains over 7500 hadith (with repetitions) in 97 books, are these the only or all the hadith of the Prophet?

Regarding proof that Bilal may Allah be pleased with him was freed do see Sahih Bukhari 3754

Jabir ibn Abdullah reported: Umar, may Allah be pleased with him, used to say, “Abu Bakr is our master and he emancipated our master,” meaning Bilal.

In another narration it is mentioned that when Bilal became a Muslim, his masters took hold of him and laid him on the ground and placed stones and cow skin on him and said, “Your gods are Lat and Uzza [names of idols].” However, Bilal(ra) would only repeat, “Ahad, Ahad [God is One, God is One].”

Abu Bakr(ra) approached his masters and said, “For how long will you continue to torment this man?” Abu Bakr paid seven auqiyah for Bilal and freed him. One auqiyah is equivalent to 40 dirham; that is, he paid 280 dirhams for him. Thereafter, Abu Bakr(ra) narrated this incident to the Prophet Muhammad pbuh, upon which the Holy Prophet(sa) said, “O Abu Bakr! Include me in this deed as well.” Abu Bakr replied, “O Prophet(sa) of Allah! I have already freed him.” (Ibn Sa‘d, Al-Tabaqat al-Kubra, Vol. 3, Bilal bin Rabah [Beirut, Lebanon: Dar al-Kutub al-‘Ilmiyyah, 2017]

The conduct of Abu Bakr was approved by Allah in the following verses of the Holy Quran:

"He who gives in charity and fears Allah And in all sincerity testifies to the Truth; We shall indeed make smooth for him the path of Bliss" {92:5-7}

"Those who spend their wealth for increase in self-purification; And have in their minds no favor from any one For which a reward is expected in return, But only the desire to seek the Countenance, Of their Lord, Most High; And soon they shall attain complete satisfaction." {92:8-21}

Next?

You are just repeating yourself without evidence.

Abu Bakr emancipated Bilal FROM Umayyah ibn Khalaf by buying him for himself.

In other words Bilal became a slave of Abu Bakr after purchasing (emancipating) him from Umayyah.
This was why Bilal said the hadith in Buhari

Sahih al-Bukhari 3755
Narrated Qais:
Bilal said to Abu Bakr, "If you have bought me for yourself then keep me (for yourself), but if you have bought me for Allah's Sake, then leave me for Allah's Work."

Why did Bilal say this if he was indeed emancipated!

Unfortunately, Bilal was Taqqiya'd as he remained a slave for life
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by honesttalk21: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
Some have eyes but cannot see or pretend not to see.

Sahih Bukhari 3754 says what?

I presented the text in my previous report.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by honesttalk21: 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
Abu Bakr was a rich merchant and was able to ease the suffering of many slaves by buying them from their masters and setting them free.
Abu Bakr freed eight slaves, four men and four women.

Of course he bought off slaves for himself and subsequently freed them

Your fixation to bias unfortunately blocks you from seeing anything else.

I have shown you proof from Sahih Bukhari that Bilal was emancipated/manumitted/freed.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, only you can do this for yourself .
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by honesttalk21: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2023
Do look for Sahih al-Bukhari 3754, Book 62, Hadith 99

It will educate you
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by honesttalk21: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
You state that Ahad is used 85 times in the Quran 😁, do show me/us (the nairaland forum) 3 other times it has been used other than in Quran 112:1.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by honesttalk21: 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
Obviously you are keeping from answering me.

You state that Ahad is used 85 times in the Quran 😁, do show me/us (the nairaland forum) 3 other times it has been used other than in Quran 112:1.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
TenQ:

Please tell me which of the items here that I have misinterpretated or misrepresented or told outright lies
About Mohammed :
1. He Alone takes 20% of war booties while everyother Muslim who went to war share the remaining
2. Every Muslim is LIMITED to 4 Wives except him who has unlimited number
3. If Muhammad likes your Muslim wife, you have to divorce her for him
4. It is halal for ANY Muslim woman to give herself for sex to Mohammed without marriage.
5. Mohammed is the only Muslim exempted from paying dowry to marry any Muslim.
6. Mohammed is permitted to break his solemn oath
Etc

As you can see, Islam as a religion is CENTERED upon one man Mohammed : tell me why Islam is therefore NOT a cult of Mohammed?
Christian religion is centred on Jesus, that is why it called Christianity, if you are not wrong on Muhammad (saw) , why not Islam called Muhammadanity or Muslims called Muhammadists?
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2023
honesttalk21:
Obviously you are keeping from answering me.

Shut up.
He is correct.
Later on, you will say you read Quran and known Islam more than the Muslims.
What are going to do with 3 or 85times other than argument out of bigotry and gnoramus?
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
honesttalk21:
Do look for Sahih al-Bukhari 3754, Book 62, Hadith 99

It will educate you
You don't know him/them. He will counter yours Bukhari with Christianized Version of Bukhari.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
TenQ:

You are just repeating yourself without evidence.

Abu Bakr emancipated Bilal FROM Umayyah ibn Khalaf by buying him for himself.

In other words Bilal became a slave of Abu Bakr after purchasing (emancipating) him from Umayyah.
This was why Bilal said the hadith in Buhari

Sahih al-Bukhari 3755
Narrated Qais:
Bilal said to Abu Bakr, "If you have bought me for yourself then keep me (for yourself), but if you have bought me for Allah's Sake, then leave me for Allah's Work."

Why did Bilal say this if he was indeed emancipated!

Unfortunately, Bilal was Taqqiya'd as he remained a slave for life
According to :
Senior Pastor/Lecturer
Christian Center for Islamuddle Studies
NairaLand Study Centre.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by honesttalk21: 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Shut up.
He is correct.
What are going to do with 3 or 85times other than argument out of bigotry and gnoramus?

@gaskiyamagana I don't understand your post.
You are saying Ahad means one of?
For goodness sake how did you come to that.
Allah refers to himself as Al-Ahad in only Surah Ikhlas.

You obviously know the Quran very well and probably Arabic language too. Tell me then what is the meaning of Ahad then explain what is meant by Qul huwallahu ahad?
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
honesttalk21:
Some have eyes but cannot see or pretend not to see.

Sahih Bukhari 3754 says what?

I presented the text in my previous report.
1. Read the hadith again
Sahih al-Bukhari 3754
Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:
`Umar used to say, "Abu Bakr is our chief, and he manumitted our chief," meaning Bilal.

Is it untrue that Abu Bakr emancipated Bilal FROM Umayyah ibn Khalaf by buying him for himself?

2. Why do you think Bilal made this statement if he was truly emancipated from slavery with Abu Bakr?
Sahih al-Bukhari 3755
Narrated Qais:
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
honesttalk21:
Abu Bakr was a rich merchant and was able to ease the suffering of many slaves by buying them from their masters and setting them free.
Abu Bakr freed eight slaves, four men and four women.

Of course he bought off slaves for himself and subsequently freed them

Your fixation to bias unfortunately blocks you from seeing anything else.

I have shown you proof from Sahih Bukhari that Bilal was emancipated/manumitted/freed.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, only you can do this for yourself .
There exist no single evidence that Bilal was set free by Abu Bakr. If there is, please show it.

The only evidence we have is the protest of Bilal.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3755
Narrated Qais:

If Bilal had been set free by Abu Bakr, explain this hadith above?
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Christian religion is centred on Jesus, that is why it called Christianity, if you are not wrong on Muhammad (saw) , why not Islam called Muhammadanity or Muslims called Muhammadists?
Christianity is centered upon Jesus but Jesus did not make Himself the primary beneficiary of Christianity. Therefore Christianity is not the Cult of Jesus.

Islam is centered upon Mohammed AND Mohammed made himself the primary beneficiary of Islam. Therefore Islam is the Cult of Mohammed .

Tell me the special privileges Jesus gave to Himself in Christianity? Jesus even didn't own a house!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Shut up.
He is correct.
Please be gentle on @honesttalk21 in your correcting him. He obviously doesn't know that Arabic is a complex language. Lol!

Ahad appears in derived forms like
Ahadun (anyone)
Ahadukum (one of you) and
Ihdaa (any)

We ALL learn everyday especially when we ask questions and we seek the truth even if we don't like it.
The Truth sets people FREE when it is Accepted and Adopted!

Please let's call it a day on this thread!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

According to :
Senior Pastor/Lecturer
Christian Center for Islamuddle Studies
NairaLand Study Centre.
All this title for me alone!?
I am blushing!

I want to thank Ahmed Deedat for this as I dedicate the title to him.

Please let's call it a day, you have tried your best at least by not running away and feigning blind and dumb like the others.

Thank you my Brother gaskiyamagana:!
In spite of Everything, I can NEVER EVER hate you nor make you an Enemy. I do all this in good faith and clear conscience with God. I don't want ANY Muslim to be deceived and misled into the judgement of God as many of you are sincere with your religion. I love you Muslims, however it would be wickedness on my part to know the truth but keep Quiet about it
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
honesttalk21:

@gaskiyamagana I don't understand your post.
You are saying Ahad means one of?
For goodness sake how did you come to that.
Allah refers to himself as Al-Ahad in only Surah Ikhlas.

You obviously know the Quran very well and probably Arabic language too. Tell me then what is the meaning of Ahad then explain what is meant by Qul huwallahu ahad?

Please listen to gaskiyamagana.
He means well for you even if he is hard about it.
Check the quran, Ahad appears in derived forms like
Ahadun (anyone) or Ahadukum (one of you).

There are at least 85 times it appears in the Quran.

Thanks
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by iamrealdeji(m): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2023
TenQ:
Modified title
Islam: How To Handle Unwanted Truths

I opened a Thread on the topic:
Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed!
Those who hate the TRUTH just pulled the thread down a few moments ago.
The Summary:
1. I defined the term "a CULT" as a group or organization that is characterized by its devotion to a specific person, idea, or belief system.

2. I gave examples from the Qur'an, Hadiths and Tafsirs to show that the primary beneficiary of Islam is Mohammed

3. I further gave a list of 16 privileges given to Mohammed ALONE by Allah (differentiating him from other Muslims) which was centered around properties/money , Sex and Women ALL from Muslim sources

4. Some of Mohammed's followers felt that the information shouldn't be made available to Muslims and should be taken down by the Mods.

5. The Mods seem to believe that the TRUTH should be suppressed and hidden because Islam doesn't appreciate them.

6. I did NOT use any disrespectful words either to describe Allah, Mohammed, Muslims or Islam

Questions:
1. Why is it that Muslims hate TRUTHS from their own trusted literatures when it is against their preferred standard narratives?
2. If God is TRUTH, why must his Religion be defended with Untruths?
3. As a Christian who knows that you are following one of the AntiChrists and doesn't want you to be caught in a web of Taqqiya, how do you want me to discuss Islam?
4. Is it true that:
A Muslim is one who is lead by the Mantra: "Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have already made up my Mind"

I asked some basic questions:
Question:
1. Is Islam not devoted to the benefit of Mohammed?
2. Why would Islam not be classified as a cult of Mohammed?
3. Is their any prophet who have these kind of privileges other than Mohammed?

Cc:
All my Friends on Nairaland:

LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat,
Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo ,
Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69
, mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem ,
abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins
,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban ,
ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana Compton11
, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore
Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 ,
Raheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat
Me Man,kindly educate yourself. Please and Please. I'm begging you now,download English Quran from Google playstore. Everything you said is opposite of reality. I beg you,please download Quran and read. Muhammad suffered for Islam more than any muslim. He was once beaten at Al-taif in Saudi Arabia when he went to preach oneness of God to pagans till he was fainting and a farmer rescued him and took care of him,he couldn't still enter his own hometown of Mecca because death awaited him there too. Muhammad had no single property when he was dying. Who gave you these false informations?
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by iamrealdeji(m): 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
TenQ:
Modified title
Islam: How To Handle Unwanted Truths

I opened a Thread on the topic:
Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed!
Those who hate the TRUTH just pulled the thread down a few moments ago.
The Summary:
1. I defined the term "a CULT" as a group or organization that is characterized by its devotion to a specific person, idea, or belief system.

2. I gave examples from the Qur'an, Hadiths and Tafsirs to show that the primary beneficiary of Islam is Mohammed

3. I further gave a list of 16 privileges given to Mohammed ALONE by Allah (differentiating him from other Muslims) which was centered around properties/money , Sex and Women ALL from Muslim sources

4. Some of Mohammed's followers felt that the information shouldn't be made available to Muslims and should be taken down by the Mods.

5. The Mods seem to believe that the TRUTH should be suppressed and hidden because Islam doesn't appreciate them.

6. I did NOT use any disrespectful words either to describe Allah, Mohammed, Muslims or Islam

Questions:
1. Why is it that Muslims hate TRUTHS from their own trusted literatures when it is against their preferred standard narratives?
2. If God is TRUTH, why must his Religion be defended with Untruths?
3. As a Christian who knows that you are following one of the AntiChrists and doesn't want you to be caught in a web of Taqqiya, how do you want me to discuss Islam?
4. Is it true that:
A Muslim is one who is lead by the Mantra: "Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have already made up my Mind"

I asked some basic questions:
Question:
1. Is Islam not devoted to the benefit of Mohammed?
2. Why would Islam not be classified as a cult of Mohammed?
3. Is their any prophet who have these kind of privileges other than Mohammed?

Cc:
All my Friends on Nairaland:

LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat,
Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo ,
Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69
, mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem ,
abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins
,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban ,
ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana Compton11
, Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo Satmaniac saintHot, drlateef, Donkmore
Akinbahm , IMEI , FATHAT , talk2hb1 , iamrealdeji , Encyclopedia1 ,
Raheeqilmaktoom , Bintdawood , Flanker , Raheeqilmaktoom , rolams ,honesttalk21 , Negroid001 , Nvestor02 , Coolsat
I actually like you TenQ because you're a very curious and inquisitive man and you will become Muslim one day Insha Allah,you will become my brother that day and brother of Muslims worldwide. But do yourself a favour and download English Quran from playstore and read
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by honesttalk21: 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
Why are you leaning on another? Bring forth your 85 times proof for us to see if you have any.

TenQ:

Please listen to gaskiyamagana.
He means well for you even if he is hard about it.
Check the quran, Ahad appears in derived forms like
Ahadun (anyone) or Ahadukum (one of you).

There are at least 85 times it appears in the Quran.

Thanks
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
iamrealdeji:
Me Man,kindly educate yourself. Please and Please. I'm begging you now,download English Quran from Google playstore. Everything you said is opposite of reality. I beg you,please download Quran and read. Muhammad suffered for Islam more than any muslim. He was once beaten at Al-taif in Saudi Arabia when he went to preach oneness of God to pagans till he was fainting and a farmer rescued him and took care of him,he couldn't still enter his own hometown of Mecca because death awaited him there too. Muhammad had no single property when he was dying. Who gave you these false informations?
Thank you for the correction BUT
Are the following UNTRUE about Mohammed?

About Mohammed :
1. He Alone takes 20% of war booties while everyother Muslim who went to war share the remaining
2. Every Muslim is LIMITED to 4 Wives except him who has unlimited number
3. If Muhammad likes your Muslim wife, you have to divorce her for him
4. It is halal for ANY Muslim woman to give herself for sex to Mohammed without marriage.
5. Mohammed is the only Muslim exempted from paying dowry to marry any Muslim.
6. Mohammed is permitted to break his solemn oath
Etc

As you can see, Islam as a religion is CENTERED upon one man Mohammed : tell me why Islam is therefore NOT a cult of Mohammed?
What is the Lie or Untruth about Mohammed here?
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
iamrealdeji:
I actually like you TenQ because you're a very curious and inquisitive man and you will become Muslim one day Insha Allah,you will become my brother that day and brother of Muslims worldwide. But do yourself a favour and download English Quran from playstore and read
Mr Deji.
Thank you so much for your nice speech.

I almost recited the Shahada in my 200Levels in the University. Thanks to Ahmed Deedat's books (I read almost every everything). Ahmed Deedat tore down the very fabric of my Christianity. I counted the cost of becoming a Muslim :would my parents be hurt? YES! , Would they disown me? NO! Would they stop my school fees? NO!

Before reciting the Shahada, I decided to get myself an English Quran (The Glorious Qur'an) and I started reading from Chapter One AL-FATHIA and proceeded down. Unlike you Muslims who would notice nothing with the quran while reading, I discovered that the Quran was in no particular order. Everything seems mixed up and fragmented. I also began to see fragments of full stories of partriachs I knew from the Bible (Only Surat Yusuf has some depth and continuity). This didn't affect me until I began to read contradictions between the Tanakh (Old Testament and Scripture of the Jews), the New Testament, History and the Quran.

I could understand if the Quran contradicted the New testament of the Bible, but I cannot understand how it could also be at variance with the Tanakh. For me at that time, the True God cannot be for the Jews and Muslims at the same time.

I decided to slow down to study especially Christianity and Islam. The more I studied, the more I see that Islam was based on deception. I studied aspects of faith in Christianity that I didn't have adequate understanding. It was in the process of discussing with Muslims that I saw that Islam was worse than I thought. It was based entirely on lies

Eg.
-There is only one Arabic Quran
-The Quran is perfectly preserved even to the diacritical marks
-The Quran is from God
-Mohammed is the best example for mankind

etc.

My Objective :
Muslims usually do not ASK Questions about Islam. They accept as true Anything spoken in the name of Mohammed as TRUE.
If the Title Deeds to your landed property was collected legally from you by a Deceiver, the deal is sealed as you've lost your property even though it was done by fraud: same with spiritual things.

My Objective is to make you Muslims ask Questions that will lead you to the TRUTH!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
honesttalk21:
Why are you leaning on another? Bring forth your 85 times proof for us to see if you have any.

There is no need!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by iamrealdeji(m): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2023
TenQ:

Mr Deji.

I almost recited the Shahada in my 200Levels in the University. Thanks to Ahmed Deedat's books (I read almost every everything). Ahmed Deedat tore down the very fabric of my Christianity. I counted the cost of becoming a Muslim :would my parents be hurt? YES! , Would they disown me? NO! Would they stop my school fees? NO!

Before reciting the Shahada, I decided to get myself an English Quran (The Glorious Qur'an) and I started reading from Chapter One AL-FATHIA and proceeded down. Unlike you Muslims who would notice nothing with the quran while reading, I discovered that the Quran was in no particular order. Everything seems mixed up and fragmented. I also began to see fragments of full stories of partriachs I knew from the Bible (Only Surat Yusuf has some depth and continuity). This didn't affect me until I began to read contradictions between the Tanakh (Old Testament and Scripture of the Jews), the New Testament, History and the Quran.

I could understand if the Quran contradicted the New testament of the Bible, but I cannot understand how it could also be at variance with the Tanakh. For me at that time, the True God cannot be for the Jews and Muslims at the same time.

I decided to slow down to study especially Christianity and Islam. The more I studied, the more I see that Islam was based on deception. I studied aspects of faith in Christianity that I didn't have adequate understanding. It was in the process of discussing with Muslims that I saw that Islam was worse than I thought. It was based entirely on lies

Eg.
-The Quran is from God

etc.

My Objective :
Muslims usually do not ASK Questions about Islam. They accept as true Anything spoken in the name of Mohammed as TRUE.
If the Title Deeds to your landed property was collected legally from you by a Deceiver, the deal is sealed as you've lost your property even though it was done by fraud: same with spiritual things.

My Objective is to make you Muslims ask Questions that will lead you to the TRUTH!
Some few similarities are expected to be with bible because God told Muhammad things that have happened before him but many differences because bible was written by some men 300 years after Christ. There are some truths in bible too but too many flaws because Jesus wasn't there to correct them. Bible isn't even as authentic as inauthentic hadiths in Quran. The stories in Quran if some are similar to bible,Allah told Prophet Muhammad the real version of them and being in fragments and disarranged,it endorses the authenticity of the Quran. The Quran came to Prophet Muhammad in fragments,he could be anywhere or be doing anything and the revelation would come,so it's expected to be that way but if you had researched more,you would realize the importance of such arrangements by God,some tell us distances,weights,percentages,numbers,etc in science that are proven right today,the arrangements are not of human arrangement that would be in alphabetical order or whatever. You actually made the best decision then by attempting to take your Shaada but you were a lazy because your research wasn't enough. Muhammad himself fears Allah so much and Allah told him in the Quran that if he should say anything that's different from what Allah tells him,Allah said he won't consider the fact that he's his messenger but throw him into hellfire straight.
Allah told us never to prioritize Muhammad than himself or up to his level like Christians did to Prophet Jesus. Muhammad himself did all he could to warn us against treating him like he's God-like and that's why he never allowed anyone to draw him or make his sculpture. You probably think hadiths that contain some texts that may not be so accurate are written by Muhammad or he knows about them. Hadiths are just the teachings of Muhammad and written after he died. It's all about the practices of prophet Muhammad and many Hadith writters write several versions of them. Hadith is like a more authentic and more organized version of what the most original bible could have been because some Hadith collections started even probably during the times of prophet Muhammad or immediately after he died,some,decades after,some 100 years after. They were just written as biographies,hadiths were so close to time of prophet,his wife,Aisha also gave many accounts about him after he had died and yet,Hadith is not Islamic scripture and some hadiths are considered unauthentic because humans are bound to make mistakes but no matter what,we compare hadiths of several writters,scholars have done those in the past though and we still do today,hadith writters are evaluated and pass through several strict tests too because inauthenticity of bible that misled the whole christian world till the extent they called Jesus God is what is so much avoided and feared in Muslim world because if any slight thing gets passed to next generation,it gets exaggerated. In Islam,whatever we do is what we get,Prophet Muhammad is never treated preferentially by Allah,he worked so hard for it,suffered too much for Islam to spread,prayed too much that his legs used to swell when he prays to Allah through out the night,he saw Allah during his Isra and Miraj and receives messages of Allah from angel Gabriel that decends down or comes as a man a lot of times,all of those alone would make him fear Allah and worship him more than we that have never seen him or recieved any message from any angel from Allah .Prophet Muhammad ﷺ must be highly regarded by every Muslim because he's our master,our principal,our coodinator,our director,our teacher,our mentor,our role model but definitely far from being our God, he's not our God and the best Muslims among us will enter same Paradise as prophet Muhammad, Jannatul Firdous which is one of the 7 paradises and be beside him on the day of judgement.
So,I would urge you to research way more about Islam,search Dr Zakir Naik's videos and Mufti Menk's on TikTok.
Also,Quran is only one,the has never been any alteration,there are several millions of Hafiz(those that have memorized Quran) all over the world at all generations and times,even if anyone trues to manipulate Quran by changing it's texts,the Hafiz Al Quran would know. The reward for being an Hafiz and loving as God recommended is Jannatul Firdous,the best of a Jannat and Hafiz people have opportunity to bring out 7 of their family members from hell fire and into Jannat on the day of judgement. It's all God's plan to preserve Quran and ensure no single letter is altered The whites have tried altering it in the past but they were caught. Nigeria has the highest number of Hafiz in the world and Hafiz in Borno state are more than Hafiz in Saudi Arabia,all probably due to our population and endurance of Nigerians. Somalia has the highest percentage of Hafiz worldwide and the girls of Somalia are not left out too but the population of the country is comparatively small. During the times if Prophet Muhammad,asides Prophet Muhammad who is automatically Hafiz because his own is miracle,he never forgot anything from Quran,many of his companions were Hafiz,so we Muslims don't rely on the printed Quran than we rely on those that have it in their brains and it will continue to be crammed till the end of time,so it can never be altered
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by honesttalk21: 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Of course there is no need because your claim is just a big lie.
You make a statement and cannot proove.

TenQ:

There is no need!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by Coder2Client(m): 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2023
TenQ:

Mr Deji.

Eg.
-The Quran is from God

etc.

My Objective :

I have a copy of that kuran, too. Usman Dakok. Read it with The Deception of Allah. Christian Prince.

You're doing a great job. More knowledge.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
iamrealdeji:

Some few similarities are expected to be with bible because God told Muhammad things that have happened before him but many differences because bible was written by some men 300 years after Christ. There are some truths in bible too but too many flaws because Jesus wasn't there to correct them. Bible isn't even as authentic as inauthentic hadiths in Quran. The stories in Quran if some are similar to bible,Allah told Prophet Muhammad the real version of them and being in fragments and disarranged,it endorses the authenticity of the Quran.

I wonder where you got the Bible written 300 years after Jesus. This is either a lie or fabrication.

The Bible consist of Two parts :
The Old Testament = Scripture of the Jews, the last book Malachi is 700 years before the birth of Jesus
The New Testament = Consists of the four Gospels and Writings of the Apostles of Jesus to the Churches. The last book Revelation was written approximately 57 years after Jesus was resurrected by John the disciple of Jesus.

Not withstanding, there is a dilemma for Muslims. If the Bible is an error, then
1. Allah is in error
2. Mohammed is in error.
Because both attests to the earlier revealed scriptures.

Secondly, some of the things Allah told Mohammed are clearly ERRORS that the Almighty Creator Cannot make.
1. Solomon died standing for almost one year and no body knew he was dead.
2. The sun sets in the murky waters
3. Women have reproductive fluids coming from their ribs
4. The story of the seven sleepers etc etc
This Cannot be God!

iamrealdeji:

The Quran came to Prophet Muhammad in fragments,he could be anywhere or be doing anything and the revelation would come,so it's expected to be that way but if you had researched more,you would realize the importance of such arrangements by God,some tell us distances,weights,percentages,numbers,etc in science that are proven right today,the arrangements are not of human arrangement that would be in alphabetical order or whatever. You actually made the best decision then by attempting to take your Shaada but you were a lazy because your research wasn't enough. Muhammad himself fears Allah so much and Allah told him in the Quran that if he should say anything that's different from what Allah tells him,Allah said he won't consider the fact that he's his messenger but throw him into hellfire straight.

There is no single evidence that God spoke to Mohammed. The Qur'an was dictated by Jibril contrary to every prophet of Israel who God spoke to directly. If there is any evidence that Allah spoke directly to Mohammed, let me know.

In the Bible a person is a prophet when God directly speaks to him messages for His people. Is Mary the mother of Jesus a prophet? Jibril spoke to Mary o!

I didn't recite the shahada Only because I ask Questions and I require a TRUTHFULL and SENSIBLE answer.
Eg.
1. What is a Spirit?
2. Who is the Holy Spirit?
Two simple question you cannot answer as Muslims.

Allah says if Mohammed inserted lies into the Quran that he would kill him by cutting his iorta. Mohammed died because of the poisoned lamb he ate a Kheiba which cut his aorta: meaning that Allah killed Mohammed.

iamrealdeji:

Allah told us never to prioritize Muhammad than himself or up to his level like Christians did to Prophet Jesus. Muhammad himself did all he could to warn us against treating him like he's God-like and that's why he never allowed anyone to draw him or make his sculpture. You probably think hadiths that contain some texts that may not be so accurate are written by Muhammad or he knows about them. Hadiths are just the teachings of Muhammad and written after he died. It's all about the practices of prophet Muhammad and many Hadith writters write several versions of them. Hadith is like a more authentic and more organized version of what the most original bible could have been because some Hadith collections started even probably during the times of prophet Muhammad or immediately after he died,some,decades after,some 100 years after. They were just written as biographies,hadiths were so close to time of prophet,his wife,Aisha also gave many accounts about him after he had died and yet,Hadith is not Islamic scripture and some hadiths are considered unauthentic because humans are bound to make mistakes but no matter what,we compare hadiths of several writters,scholars have done those in the past though and we still do today,hadith writters are evaluated and pass through several strict tests too because inauthenticity of bible that misled the whole christian world till the extent they called Jesus God is what is so much avoided and feared in Muslim world because if any slight thing gets passed to next generation,it gets exaggerated. In Islam,whatever we do is what we get,Prophet Muhammad is never treated preferentially by Allah,he worked so hard for it,suffered too much for Islam to spread,prayed too much that his legs used to swell when he prays to Allah through out the night,he saw Allah during his Isra and Miraj and receives messages of Allah from angel Gabriel that decends down or comes as a man a lot of times,all of those alone would make him fear Allah and worship him more than we that have never seen him or recieved any message from any angel from Allah .Prophet Muhammad ﷺ must be highly regarded by every Muslim because he's our master,our principal,our coodinator,our director,our teacher,our mentor,our role model but definitely far from being our God, he's not our God and the best Muslims among us will enter same Paradise as prophet Muhammad, Jannatul Firdous which is one of the 7 paradises and be beside him on the day of judgement.
So,I would urge you to research way more about Islam,search Dr Zakir Naik's videos and Mufti Menk's on TikTok.
Also,Quran is only one,the has never been any alteration,there are several millions of Hafiz(those that have memorized Quran) all over the world at all generations and times,even if anyone trues to manipulate Quran by changing it's texts,the Hafiz Al Quran would know. The reward for being an Hafiz and loving as God recommended is Jannatul Firdous,the best of a Jannat and Hafiz people have opportunity to bring out 7 of their family members from hell fire and into Jannat on the day of judgement. It's all God's plan to preserve Quran and ensure no single letter is altered The whites have tried altering it in the past but they were caught. Nigeria has the highest number of Hafiz in the world and Hafiz in Borno state are more than Hafiz in Saudi Arabia,all probably due to our population and endurance of Nigerians. Somalia has the highest percentage of Hafiz worldwide and the girls of Somalia are not left out too but the population of the country is comparatively small. During the times if Prophet Muhammad,asides Prophet Muhammad who is automatically Hafiz because his own is miracle,he never forgot anything from Quran,many of his companions were Hafiz,so we Muslims don't rely on the printed Quran than we rely on those that have it in their brains and it will continue to be crammed till the end of time,so it can never be altered
You don't need the Hafiz if only you Muslims have kept the Quran of Mohammed or the Quran of Uthman .

If you check your Quran (I assume you are Sunni), it is according to the Recitation of Hafs. No one knows where the Quran of Mohammed nor the Quran of Uthman is till today. For the Record, Hafs lived 200 years after Mohammed. He didn't even meet ANY of the Sahaba of Mohammed.

I can show you that Mohammed forgot the Quran.
I can show you that Mohammed recited the words of shaitan as the Quran.

I can show you that Mohammed is a partner of Allah in knowledge.

I can also show you that without Mohammed's name in the shahada, your shahada is meaningless!

You have believed too many things without asking Questions

Zakir Naik is a full blown liar and conman!
Even Muslims should be careful of him. Don't be carried away by his ability to memorise. He's a fraud!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by Coder2Client(m): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
iamrealdeji:

Some few similarities are expected to be with bible because God told Muhammad things that have happened before him but many differences because bible was written by some men 300 years after Christ. There are some truths in bible too but too many flaws because Jesus wasn't there to correct them. Bible isn't even as authentic as inauthentic hadiths in Quran. The stories in Quran if some are similar to bible,Allah told Prophet Muhammad the real version of them and being in fragments and disarranged,it endorses the authenticity of the Quran. The Quran came to Prophet Muhammad in fragments,he could be anywhere or be doing anything and the revelation would come,so it's expected to be that way but if you had researched more,you would realize the importance of such arrangements by God,some tell us distances,weights,percentages,numbers,etc in science that are proven right today,the arrangements are not of human arrangement that would be in alphabetical order or whatever. You actually made the best decision then by attempting to take your Shaada but you were a lazy because your research wasn't enough. Muhammad himself fears Allah so much and Allah told him in the Quran that if he should say anything that's different from what Allah tells him,Allah said he won't consider the fact that he's his messenger but throw him into hellfire straight.

Did God really reveal anything to muhammed? Or is it God that reveal satanic verse to him, too?
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
Coder2Client:

I have a copy of that kuran, too. Usman Dakok. Read it with The Deception of Allah. Christian Prince.

You're doing a great job. More knowledge.
I use Quran.com mostly for reading English translations of the quran. Sunna.com for hadiths plus some others.

Do you have a soft copy of The Deception of Allah or Sex and Allah by Christian Prince?

I will love to have them from you if you do.

Thanks
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by Coder2Client(m): 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
TenQ:

I use Quran.com mostly for reading English translations of the quran. Sunna.com for hadiths plus some others.

Do you have a soft copy of The Deception of Allah or Sex and Allah by Christian Prince?

I will love to have them from you if you do.

Thanks

I have them but they are on my Laptop I can forward them to your mail if provided
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
Coder2Client:

I have them but they are on my Laptop

Can you please send it to my mail?

Thank you so much
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by Coder2Client(m): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
TenQ:

Can you please send it to my mail?

Thank you so much

Got you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wearing The Hijab Makes Me Feel Liberated Not Oppressed / The Goddess (female God) And Females In Religion / 5 Interesting And Shocking Facts About Sunday For Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.