Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! (4927 Views)

The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers / Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by Lukuluku69(m): 11:50am On Jun 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So you just confirmed what i said that you and i aren't friends but that doesn't make me troll you or your religious beliefs because i have so many good tidings to share with people who are willing to listen. Luke 6:45
You didn't even care to read what i posted all that matters to you is a mention of your name ọmọ calm down it's not by force that you chat with me nah! cheesy
I simply told you to preach what your religion has just as i am also doing instead of arguing over doctrines. That's exactly what i'm also telling this Antichrist who claims he's a Christian. So i have nothing against you go and preach what is good about your religion instead of picking up with others, there is freedom of speech, expression, worship and association therefore worshipers of the true God are supposed to be blessed with good tidings not going about provoking others for not sharing their views on religion! smiley

Read what a Dunce post? I don't have to because I know the stuff you are made off.

So, respect your the agreement you had with your self and ease of the mention.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 3:47am On Jun 12, 2023
TenQ:

Check again, there was no error
اللّمة (Allamah) - Scholar/Learned person

I said:
Other real Arabic names you can use to test similar to the phonetics of Allah are:
اللهم (Allaham) - Knowledgeable/Intelligent
اللال (Allal) - Gentle/Kind
اللّم (Allam) - Knowledgeable/Wise
اللوي (Allawi) - High/Exalted
اللّف (Allif) - Compassionate/Affectionate
اللّم (Allim) - Learned/Knowledgeable
الليثر (Allisar) - Captivating/Charming
Corrected as
الليسار(Allisar)

اللّور (Allur) - Flower/Blossom

الليسار (Allisar) -
As an inexistent name, I have found Allisar for you.

https://www.names.org/n/allisar/about

1. You are not the o e to tell me the name I should use as All my sample name starts will A-L-L to rhyme with A-L-L preceeding the spelling of Allah.
2. The existence or inexistence of the names in the argument is inconsequential. It is like saying the name Gbonkan (from Iya Gbonkan) does not exist when the argument is with examples of names starting with G-B-O-N- (eg Gbonjubola)
Sorry, I've answered you:
I never intended to write ALYATHIR. The Two words you should deal with is (Allamah) And (Allisar)
Since I didn't use them specifically as examples, let me oblige you

With the little Rules of Arabic that you know, can we write for Allamah
Alhamduli-Lamah or Alhamduli-Allamah? as meaning (Thanks be to Allamah)
OR
Bismi-Lamah or Bismi-Allamah? as meaning (In the name of Allamah)
OR
Abdul-Lamah or Abdul-Allamah? as meaning (Servant of Allamah)

SIMILARLY

With the little Rules of Arabic that you know, can we write for Allisar
Alhamduli-Lisar or Alhamduli-Allisar? as meaning (Thanks be to Allisar)
OR
Bismi-Lisar or Bismi-Allisar? as meaning (In the name of Allisar)
OR
Abdul-Lisar or Abdul-Allisar? as meaning (Servant of Allisar)

Now that I have spelt it out, don't be a afraid , use them!

Now instead of concentrating on finding out why something is off,

With the little Rules of Arabic that you know, can we write
Alhamduli-Lal or Alhamduli-Allal? (Thanks be to Allal)
OR
Bismi-Lam or Bismi-Allam? (In the name of Allam)
OR
Abdul-Lur or Abdul-Allur?(Servant of Allur)

I have written the names I want, using the rules of Arabic, deal with them.

I wait for your response!

اللهم l corrected you on both transliteration and and meaning, not االلمث . It is the one l asked you to prove me wrong.

اليسار and اليسر . Your continuous argument on the two speaks volumes of your obstinate and stubborn resistance to the truth as a confused, fake learner, not even student, who metamorphosized to Arabic teacher in the name of misleading mission of misinterpretation of Islam.
If not so, WHY AND HOW POSSIBLE for Arabic Alphabet Y ي to be missing in
their transliterations ? Fake source , adopted and qouted by fake ...... ! This is my initial and repeatedly pointing error. Other 'bla bla' are jargons to me as long as you possessed zero Arabic language mastery but zealous hatred for Islam.

1 Like

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 4:09am On Jun 12, 2023
TenQ:

If you check carefully, I never claimed to TEACH Arabic, nor Hebrew nor English nor Aramaic.

What I do is to
1. RAISE OBSERVATIONS and
2. ASK QUESTIONS

If you don't raise observations nor ask Questions, that would make you resistant to Knowledge and Truth.

The Truth is often obtained through INQUIRIES and INQUISITION.
When you now recieve the Truth it sets you FREE from the consequence of ERRORS

ASK and you shall RECEIVE!

When you refuse to ASK QUESTIONS, you will remain DECEIVED!

Do you care to know the Truth?
No one receive the truth with conditioned or poor mind set.
Many are spiritually blinded to ask questions; answers of which beyond their mental capacity .
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 4:36am On Jun 12, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

No one receive the truth with conditioned or poor mind set.
Many are spiritually blinded to ask questions; answers of which beyond their mental capacity .

I have asked my questions, please answer them.
The questions I ask are within your reach: all it takes is answering with similar examples.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 5:04am On Jun 12, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

اللهم l corrected you on both transliteration and and meaning, not االلمث . It is the one l asked you to prove me wrong.

اليسار and اليسر . Your continuous argument on the two speaks volumes of your obstinate and stubborn resistance to the truth as a confused, fake learner, not even student, who metamorphosized to Arabic teacher in the name of misleading mission of misinterpretation of Islam.
If not so, WHY AND HOW POSSIBLE for Arabic Alphabet Y ي to be missing in
their transliterations ? Fake source , adopted and qouted by fake ...... ! This is my initial and repeatedly pointing error. Other 'bla bla' are jargons to me as long as you possessed zero Arabic language mastery but zealous hatred for Islam.
Your problem is Not transliteration!
Your problem is how to change subject of my post to avoid answering with truth the question posed.

Till tomorrow, non of you had been able to show where I copied my posts: you will search till forever. Anyone who can slow down to read the Quran and your Hadiths over time will find a thousand and one questions.

Since my correction of spelling of الليثر (Al-Laythar) to الليسار (Allisar) did not satisfy you. Did you not see it corrected!?
To free you from cluttering yourself with spelling corrections, I specifically gave you the English transliterated names I am particular about Allisar, Allamah, Allal and Allamah. I never intended to write ALYATHIR but Allisar: I have corrected myself. Again, the two words you pulling tantrums over are اللّمة and الليسار, deal with them.

My questions were not even initially about Allisar, Allamah but about Allal and Allam : which I chose because the rhymed best with Allah to see how you will use Taqqiya to bend Arabic to say what it never said.

Like I said:
You are not the one to tell me the name I should use as All my sample name starts will A-L-L- to rhyme with A-L-L- preceeding the spelling of Allah.

I Love you Muslims and I wouldn't want you deceived in following a self appointed replacement of the Messiah Mohammed.
I have no iota of respect for Mohammed (Saw) and EVERYTHING he represents. He is the Biggest Fraud/419 since the existence of the world.

Please answer me:
If on judgement day, God assigns you to Hell and you see me assigned to Paradise, do you think you'll see me as a righteous fellow or a Wicked man who knew the truth but allowed Muslims go in the path of Error and Deception?

[highlight ]AGAIN:[/highlight]
With the Rules of Arabic that you know, can we write for Allamah
OR
OR

SIMILARLY

OR
OR

OR
OR

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:35am On Jun 12, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Read what a Dunce post? I don't have to because I know the stuff you are made off.
So, respect your the agreement you had with your self and ease of the mention.

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni i mentioned names doesn't mean i'm interested in chatting with you so stop been childish and face your accuser! cheesy
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 9:00am On Jun 12, 2023
TenQ:

Your problem is Not transliteration!
Your problem is how to change subject of my post to avoid answering with truth the question posed.

Till tomorrow, non of you had been able to show where I copied my posts: you will search till forever. Anyone who can slow down to read the Quran and your Hadiths over time will find a thousand and one questions.

Since my correction of spelling of الليثر (Al-Laythar) to الليسار (Allisar) did not satisfy you. Did you not see it corrected!?
To free you from cluttering yourself with spelling corrections, I specifically gave you the English transliterated names I am particular about Allisar, Allamah, Allal and Allamah. I never intended to write ALYATHIR but Allisar: I have corrected myself. Again, the two words you pulling tantrums over are اللّمة and الليسار, deal with them.

My questions were not even initially about Allisar, Allamah but about Allal and Allam : which I chose because the rhymed best with Allah to see how you will use Taqqiya to bend Arabic to say what it never said.

Like I said:
You are not the one to tell me the name I should use as All my sample name starts will A-L-L- to rhyme with A-L-L- preceeding the spelling of Allah.

I Love you Muslims and I wouldn't want you deceived in following a self appointed replacement of the Messiah Mohammed.
I have no iota of respect for Mohammed (Saw) and EVERYTHING he represents. He is the Biggest Fraud/419 since the existence of the world.

Please answer me:
If on judgement day, God assigns you to Hell and you see me assigned to Paradise, do you think you'll see me as a righteous fellow or a Wicked man who knew the truth but allowed Muslims go in the path of Error and Deception?

[highlight ]AGAIN:[/highlight]
With the Rules of Arabic that you know, can we write for Allamah
OR
OR

SIMILARLY

OR
OR

OR
OR

My 'little' knowledge of Arabic is for Allah while your mastery of Arabic is against Allah; it is useless, if not sheer hypocrite for you to be saying: " Rules of Arabic as you and I know"
Thank God, you admitted an error , which no matter how little, on issue of faith, is damaging.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 9:12am On Jun 12, 2023
TenQ:

I have asked my questions, please answer them.
The questions I ask are within your reach: all it takes is answering with similar examples.
May be you don't comprehend the statement, l will rewrite it as answer to the last paragraph of your response.
"MANY ARE SPIRITUALLY BLINDED TO ASK QUESTIONS, ANSWERS TO WHAT BEYOND THEIR MENTAL CAPACITY ".
In other words, and as you have clearly demonstrated, being spiritually blinded in those questions, especially on the name of ALLAH, answering them in brief or details is BEYOND YOUR MENTAL CAPACITY.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 9:44am On Jun 12, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

My 'little' knowledge of Arabic is for Allah while your mastery of Arabic is against Allah; it is useless, if not sheer hypocrite for you to be saying: " Rules of Arabic as you and I know"
Thank God, you admitted an error , which no matter how little, on issue of faith, is damaging.
gaskiyamagana:

May be you don't comprehend the statement, l will rewrite it as answer to the last paragraph of your response.
"MANY ARE SPIRITUALLY BLINDED TO ASK QUESTIONS, ANSWERS TO WHAT BEYOND THEIR MENTAL CAPACITY ".
In other words, and as you have clearly demonstrated, being spiritually blinded in those questions, especially on the name of ALLAH, answering them in brief or details is BEYOND YOUR MENTAL CAPACITY.

You can see now that Islam is best memorised without thinking as little scrutiny betrays the Religion of Allah.

This is the CORE weakness of Islam: when you ask questions Islam falls like a pack of cards. You are taught to accept Islam without Questioning the Source or thr message even when it is clear that this Cannot be God. How are you sure that Islam is not just an elaborate speech of an unlettered Arabian man?

Quran 5:101
O you who believe! Ask not about things which, if made plain to you, may cause you trouble. But if you ask about them while the Quran is being revealed, they will be made plain to you. Allah has forgiven that, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Forbearing.

Why would Allah ask me not to ask Questions about things not made plain to me?
Example:
Question : What is a Spirit?
Answer: The things of the Spirit belong to Allah?

Tell me: how does this response answer my question?

On the day you start asking questions, you will know the TRUTH and this Truth will set you Free!

You can see clearly now that the name of the God of the Muslims is LAH! And with the prefix AL- signifying THE-Lah or DEITY-Lah
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
TenQ:

You can see now that Islam is best memorised without thinking as little scrutiny betrays the Religion of Allah.

This is the CORE weakness of Islam: when you ask questions Islam falls like a pack of cards. You are taught to accept Islam without Questioning the Source or thr message even when it is clear that this Cannot be God. How are you sure that Islam is not just an elaborate speech of an unlettered Arabian man?

Quran 5:101
O you who believe! Ask not about things which, if made plain to you, may cause you trouble. But if you ask about them while the Quran is being revealed, they will be made plain to you. Allah has forgiven that, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Forbearing.

Why would Allah ask me not to ask Questions about things not made plain to me?
Example:
Question : What is a Spirit?
Answer: The things of the Spirit belong to Allah?

Tell me: how does this response answer my question?

On the day you start asking questions, you will know the TRUTH and this Truth will set you Free!

You can see clearly now that the name of the God of the Muslims is LAH! And with the prefix AL- signifying THE-Lah or DEITY-Lah

Story! story !! story!! story!!!!

Your answer should have dwelling on how not were you spiritually blinded to ask questions that answers of which will beyond your mental capacity. Not BLA BLA above.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Story! story !! story!! story!!!!

Your answer should have dwelling on how not were you spiritually blinded to ask questions that answers of which will beyond your mental capacity. Not BLA BLA above.
No sir!
You are accusing me of asking you Advanced Level Questions about Islam: when in actuality, you are the one who was left speechless with No coherent response to them.
The problem isn't the questions, the problem is your lack of understanding of the Islam you have memorised.

Unfortunately, I didn't ask you questions like "is it halal to shave my pubic hair during Ramadan or not? "
I usually ask you questions even your scholars cannot confidently answer without telling lies.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 10:19am On Jun 13, 2023
TenQ:

No sir!
You are accusing me of asking you Advanced Level Questions about Islam: when in actuality, you are the one who was left speechless with No coherent response to them.
The problem isn't the questions, the problem is your lack of understanding of the Islam you have memorised.

Unfortunately, I didn't ask you questions like "is it halal to shave my pubic hair during Ramadan or not? "
I usually ask you questions even your scholars cannot confidently answer without telling lies.
Once again, you are among the kafiruna, who were spiritually blinded to ask questions, answers of which beyond their mental capacity.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Once again, you are among the kafiruna, who were spiritually blinded to ask questions, answers of which beyond their mental capacity.
1. What answers did you give to my questions?
2. How did you know that your response is beyond my mental capacity?

The truth is Never complex: it is always simple! Only lies have to rely on complexities for fear of exposure.

You should have answered the questions for the sake of Muslims who read this thread And simple Christians who are interested in becoming Muslims. Does Islamic Dawa only work with deception and misinformation?

Unfortunately, your ignorance of your religion is eminently exposed in that you have not been able to explain why the name of your God is not Lah from where you derived Al-Lah !
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by honesttalk21: 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
Furthering our discussions, Al in arabic is about correctly translated as the and is a part of many phrases such as
Al-kitab The book
Al-Jazirah The Island
Al Mahal The mansion
Al aman Safety (note this isn't the safety)

Specifically in relation to Allah; which is not necessarily a combination of al and ilaha, we should understand the following:

TenQ:

Check again, there was no error

I said:
Other real Arabic names you can use to test similar to the phonetics of Allah are:
اللهم (Allaham) - Knowledgeable/Intelligent
اللال (Allal) - Gentle/Kind
اللّم (Allam) - Knowledgeable/Wise
اللوي (Allawi) - High/Exalted
اللّف (Allif) - Compassionate/Affectionate
اللّم (Allim) - Learned/Knowledgeable
الليثر (Allisar) - Captivating/Charming
Corrected as
الليسار(Allisar)

اللّور (Allur) - Flower/Blossom

الليسار (Allisar) -
As an inexistent name, I have found Allisar for you.

https://www.names.org/n/allisar/about

1. You are not the o e to tell me the name I should use as All my sample name starts will A-L-L to rhyme with A-L-L preceeding the spelling of Allah.
2. The existence or inexistence of the names in the argument is inconsequential. It is like saying the name Gbonkan (from Iya Gbonkan) does not exist when the argument is with examples of names starting with G-B-O-N- (eg Gbonjubola)
Sorry, I've answered you:
I never intended to write ALYATHIR. The Two words you should deal with is (Allamah) And (Allisar)
Since I didn't use them specifically as examples, let me oblige you

With the little Rules of Arabic that you know, can we write for Allamah
OR
OR

SIMILARLY

OR
OR

OR
OR

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
honesttalk21:

Furthering our discussions, Al in arabic is about correctly translated as the and is a part of many phrases such as
Al-kitab The book
Al-Jazirah The Island
Al Mahal The mansion
Al aman Safety (note this isn't the safety)

Specifically in relation to Allah; which is not necessarily a combination of al and ilaha, we should understand the following:
I completely understand you, however this is not my argument.

Al- in modern Arabic usage has its nearest english equivalence as THE and rightly said: I do NOT dispute that.

You will note that the name AL-LAH predates Islam by centeuries and is from the Semitic language in which Arabic, Hebrew and Aramaic belong. They ALL call their Deity El- or Al- : example, the Jews will call their God El-Ohim, El-Loha, El-Shaddai where El- simply is a Qualifier as Deity-Ohim, Deity-Shaddai, Deity-Loha in the old language, in the new Aramaic, the El- became something like a Unique Qualifier like THE.

ʼĒl (also 'Il, Ugaritic: 𐎛𐎍 ʾīlu; Phoenician: 𐤀𐤋 ʾīl;[6] Hebrew: אֵל ʾēl; Syriac: ܐܺܝܠ ʾīyl; Arabic: إل ʾīl or إله ʾilāh; cognate to Akkadian: 𒀭, romanized: ilu) is a Northwest Semitic word meaning "god" or "deity", or referring (as a proper name) to any one of multiple major ancient Near Eastern deities. A rarer form, 'ila, represents the predicate form in Old Akkadian and in Amorite.[7] The word is derived from the Proto-Semitic *ʔil-, meaning "god".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)

Of course, Language is fluid and Language morphs with time such that Al-Lah has now been contracted to a single noun Allah.
Thus, Al-Lah simply mean God-Lah

My Argument is simple:
Allah the God of the Muslims real name is LAH!
AL-LAH simply means DEITY-LAH!
Evidence:
1, Statements in the Quran,
Alhamduli-Lah means Praise be to Lah
Bismi-Lah means In the name of Lah
2. Mohammeds Fathers name is Ábdul-Lah
Mohammeds father served his deity LAH hence his name Ábdul-Lah meaning Servant of Lah
3. All the 99 names of Allah are prefixed with Al-, As-, At-, Ar-, Az- or Ash-
is there ANY evidence that Allah is not just Al-Lah?
4. In other semitic languages of which Arabic belong , Al-, El- or Il- is intergangably used a DEITY/God.

Muslims do not know the meaning of so many names you have adopted in Islam
Gabri-El
Isma-El
Isra-El
Ilyas (El-ias),
Alyasa (El-isha)

Thanks
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
TenQ:

1. What answers did you give to my questions?
2. How did you know that your response is beyond my mental capacity?

The truth is Never complex: it is always simple! Only lies have to rely on complexities for fear of exposure.

You should have answered the questions for the sake of Muslims who read this thread And simple Christians who are interested in becoming Muslims. Does Islamic Dawa only work with deception and misinformation?

Unfortunately, your ignorance of your religion is eminently exposed in that you have not been able to explain why the name of your God is not Lah from where you derived Al-Lah !
Which Muslims who read the thread and buy your erroneous and hatred - induced ciritisism of Islam ? Christians who are interested in becoming Muslims need not answer to your questions of spiritual blindness, answers to which are beyond your understanding.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Which Muslims who read the thread and buy your erroneous and hatred - induced ciritisism of Islam ? Christians who are interested in becoming Muslims need not answer to your questions of spiritual blindness, answers to which are beyond your understanding.
As Muslims dawarists, you'll prefer that a Christian not know anything about Islam but accept it as truth. This is the strategy of all 419 people: they know that when you ask questions, your eyes will open.

I do NOT hate Muslims; in fact I love you Muslims so much that I need to ask you questions you wouldnt ask yourselves so that you can see through the religieous 419 youve swallowed. I dont want you to enter hell fire as there is no comming out once a person unfortunatly enters.

Quran 19:68-72
Now, by thy Lord, We shall surely muster them, and the Satans, then We shall parade them about Gehenna hobbling on their knees (jithiyyan). Then We shall pluck forth from every party whichever of them was the most hardened in disdain of the All-merciful; then We shall know very well those most deserving to burn THERE. Not one of you there is, but he shall go down to IT; that for thy Lord is a thing decreed, determined. Then We shall DELIVER those that were godfearing; and the evildoers We shall leave THERE, hobbling on their knees (jithiyyan).

If I do not expose the deception of islam, I would have been the most wicked human being on earth who knows the truth that would have delivered people from hell Fire yet kept Quiet till it is too late.

What would you have prefered me to do?
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 8:36am On Jun 14, 2023
TenQ:

As Muslims dawarists, you'll prefer that a Christian not know anything about Islam but accept it as truth. This is the strategy of all 419 people: they know that when you ask questions, your eyes will open.

I do NOT hate Muslims; in fact I love you Muslims so much that I need to ask you questions you wouldnt ask yourselves so that you can see through the religieous 419 youve swallowed. I dont want you to enter hell fire as there is no comming out once a person unfortunatly enters.

Quran 19:68-72
Now, by thy Lord, We shall surely muster them, and the Satans, then We shall parade them about Gehenna hobbling on their knees (jithiyyan). Then We shall pluck forth from every party whichever of them was the most hardened in disdain of the All-merciful; then We shall know very well those most deserving to burn THERE. Not one of you there is, but he shall go down to IT; that for thy Lord is a thing decreed, determined. Then We shall DELIVER those that were godfearing; and the evildoers We shall leave THERE, hobbling on their knees (jithiyyan).

If I do not expose the deception of islam, I would have been the most wicked human being on earth who knows the truth that would have delivered people from hell Fire yet kept Quiet till it is too late.

What would you have prefered me to do?
Good of you and your wasted ordained efforts of exposing deception of Islam from the realm of your spiritual blindness and curability of which your resistance is surprising
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 9:43am On Jun 14, 2023
Since you speak about spiritual blindness :
What is a Spirit?
Who is the Holy Spirit?

gaskiyamagana:

Good of you and your wasted ordained efforts of exposing deception of Islam from the realm of your spiritual blindness and curability of which your resistance is surprising
I stand on the mandate of the Messiah of course who the spiritually blind does not know why He came to the world.
I stand on the mandate of the Holy Spirit who the spiritually blind do not know.
I stand on the mandate of the Father of Life and the President Eternal of the seen and unseen who the spiritually blind do not know.

If you know, please tell me.

Note:
If you are spiritually alive and seeing, you will be able to answer spiritual questions.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by Lukuluku69(m): 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni i mentioned names doesn't mean i'm interested in chatting with you so stop been childish and face your accuser! cheesy

You could have avoided that, Dunce! You could have used the Generic "Muslims" rather than mention my Moniker.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by honesttalk21: 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
Specifically Allah is described in
Quran 112 ( Purity/Sincerity)
Qul huwa All a hu ahad
Say, He is Allah, [who is] One (al-Ahad)
Allah hus-samad
Allah, the Eternal Refuge. (As-Samad)
Lam yalid wa lam yuu lad
He neither begets nor is born,
Wa lan ya kullahu kufwan ahad
Nor is there to Him any equivalent.

TenQ:

I completely understand you, however this is not my argument.

Al- in modern Arabic usage has its nearest english equivalence as THE and rightly said: I do NOT dispute that.

You will note that the name AL-LAH predates Islam by centeuries and is from the Semitic language in which Arabic, Hebrew and Aramaic belong. They ALL call their Deity El- or Al- : example, the Jews will call their God El-Ohim, El-Loha, El-Shaddai where El- simply is a Qualifier as Deity-Ohim, Deity-Shaddai, Deity-Loha in the old language, in the new Aramaic, the El- became something like a Unique Qualifier like THE.

ʼĒl (also 'Il, Ugaritic: 𐎛𐎍 ʾīlu; Phoenician: 𐤀𐤋 ʾīl;[6] Hebrew: אֵל ʾēl; Syriac: ܐܺܝܠ ʾīyl; Arabic: إل ʾīl or إله ʾilāh; cognate to Akkadian: 𒀭, romanized: ilu) is a Northwest Semitic word meaning "god" or "deity", or referring (as a proper name) to any one of multiple major ancient Near Eastern deities. A rarer form, 'ila, represents the predicate form in Old Akkadian and in Amorite.[7] The word is derived from the Proto-Semitic *ʔil-, meaning "god".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)

Of course, Language is fluid and Language morphs with time such that Al-Lah has now been contracted to a single noun Allah.
Thus, Al-Lah simply mean God-Lah

My Argument is simple:
Allah the God of the Muslims real name is LAH!
AL-LAH simply means DEITY-LAH!
Evidence:
1, Statements in the Quran,
Alhamduli-Lah means Praise be to Lah
Bismi-Lah means In the name of Lah
2. Mohammeds Fathers name is Ábdul-Lah
Mohammeds father served his deity LAH hence his name Ábdul-Lah meaning Servant of Lah
3. All the 99 names of Allah are prefixed with Al-, As-, At-, Ar-, Az- or Ash-
is there ANY evidence that Allah is not just Al-Lah?
4. In other semitic languages of which Arabic belong , Al-, El- or Il- is intergangably used a DEITY/God.

Muslims do not know the meaning of so many names you have adopted in Islam
Gabri-El
Isma-El
Isra-El
Ilyas (El-ias),
Alyasa (El-isha)

Thanks
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by honesttalk21: 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
It is wrong to say the name title
Allah derived from ilaha
the root letters Hamza + Laam + Ha,
which is the trilateral root word of deities.
Allah is derived from a bilateral primitive root laha
If you carefully look at both root words Hamza + Laam + Ha and Laam + Ha in any internationally recognised standard academic Arabic dictionary you will find for yourself the big difference between these two separate root words and their meanings.
However, in the dictionaries compiled by our Muslim scholars, translators of Quran or Muslim publishers the only root word Hamza + Laam + Ha is used to derive both Allah and idol deities or gods.
Due to this it appears to have brought all idolism and paganism in the translations of the Quran. Therein is the likely cause of the misunderstanding

honesttalk21:
Qul huwa All a hu ahad
Allah hus-samad
Lam yalid wa lam yuu lad

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
honesttalk21:
Qul huwa All a hu ahad
Allah hus-samad
Lam yalid wa lam yuu lad

E yah!
When you are lost of words and you can't refute questions without looking stupid.

I am sure you don't even know the meaning of Ahad. It doesn't mean One, it means "ONE OF". Ahad is used when discoursing an item/person amongst many

If I lie, except for one verse, Everywhere Ahad is used in the Quran, it is ONE of MANY!

Don't take my word for it, check!

Allah is just ONE of many Gods!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 7:31am On Jun 16, 2023
TenQ:
Since you speak about spiritual blindness :
What is a Spirit?
Who is the Holy Spirit?

I stand on the mandate of the Messiah of course who the spiritually blind does not know why He came to the world.
I stand on the mandate of the Holy Spirit who the spiritually blind do not know.
I stand on the mandate of the Father of Life and the President Eternal of the seen and unseen who the spiritually blind do not know.

If you know, please tell me.

Note:
If you are spiritually alive and seeing, you will be able to answer spiritual questions.
How can someone l assessed to be spiritually blinded understand my explanation of spirit and holy spirit?
He believes not in the Qur'an with which l will explain, have fake and Christianized saying of the Prophet (saw) and passionate about falsification and fabrication of lies about Allah, his creator, without Whom neither spirit nor holy spirit are existing.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

How can someone l assessed to be spiritually blinded understand my explanation of spirit and holy spirit?
He believes not in the Qur'an with which l will explain, have fake and Christianized saying of the Prophet (saw) and passionate about falsification and fabrication of lies about Allah, his creator, without Whom neither spirit nor holy spirit are existing.
When your prophet doesn't even know what a spirit is, how can the followers comprehend spiritual things?

Just tell me how!

To prove it I've asked a few questions :

What is a Spirit?
Who is the Holy Spirit?
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 10:05am On Jun 16, 2023
TenQ:

When your prophet doesn't even know what a spirit is, how can the followers comprehend spiritual things?

Just tell me how!

To prove it I've asked a few questions :

What is a Spirit?
Who is the Holy Spirit?
This is another justification of your spiritual blindness as demonstrated by your unbelieving ancestors, l mean unbelievers in the time of Muhammad (saw). They often accused him that he knew nothing, how could he led them. Your dubious and doctored sources said so or you yourself conjectured it that '.... prophet doesn't even know what a spirit is...."?
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 11:08am On Jun 16, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

This is another justification of your spiritual blindness as demonstrated by your unbelieving ancestors, l mean unbelievers in the time of Muhammad (saw). They often accused him that he knew nothing, how could he led them. Your dubious and doctored sources said so or you yourself conjectured it that '.... prophet doesn't even know what a spirit is...."?
It is easy to check
1. Does prophet Muhammad know what a spirit is?
2. What is a spirit?
3. Who is the Holy Spirit?

These are three Simple Questions
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by honesttalk21: 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
Arabic and Hebrew languages are Semitic however are you misinterpreting the Hebrew Al, El to that of Arabic?

Furthermore, in arabic copies of the bible for Christians in Arabic speaking nations, do you imply Allah written there is an idol?

Gen 1:1 in a bible written in Arabic.
https://marytn.medium.com/the-word-allah-in-the-arabic-bible-c39c71a58d2e
TenQ:

E yah!
When you are lost of words and you can't refute questions without looking stupid.
I am sure you don't even know the meaning of Ahad. It doesn't mean One, it means "ONE OF". Ahad is used when discoursing an item/person amongst many

If I lie, except for one verse, Everywhere Ahad is used in the Quran, it is ONE of MANY!

Don't take my word for it, check!

Allah is just ONE of many Gods!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Catholic Church And Its Claims As The Bible Author? / Rape: Five Causes Of Rape And How To Prevent It / More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.