Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! (4921 Views)

The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers / Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by honesttalk21: 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2023
Al from your entries refer to God?
Al is The.
As you have in all but one surah of the Quran's beginning; Bismillahi ar rahamani 'r'rahim (al here becomes ar)
In the name of Allah.
The merciful
The kind

I-lah not lah;hyphen just indicative of difference, is not the same as lah which means no, means god. Derived from the the root "a-la-ha", which means worship.

al-ilah. In Arabic, al- is the definite article and ilah means god. Within the arabic language rules is Allah.

La ilaha illallah. There is no god but God.

Understand the name Allah and attrubutes of Allah.

Well your entry on Yoruba simply shows the challenge of translating words from one language to another. Quite easily the context is missed.

Dupe to thank in Yoruba and the word ope which means thanks.
Du (the act) and Ope the verb. Pardon my linguistics

gaskiyamagana:

You must have tried your best to educate them but is it enough for someone and his likes, with diseased heart and corrupted reasoning to agree with you? Their reasoning is just like an English man who is arguing madly with Yoruba man on the name 'DUPE' that it is ' deceit ' or ' dubious ' and the person you called DUPE must be a deceitful or dubious person.
As we know 'DUPE' (THANK) is shorten form of "MODUPEOLUWA " translated as 'I THANK GOD' without any change to it meaning. The English man in this argument not a fool , if maintain his position after the explanation?
Similarly, maintaining hatred-induced ignoring yours and others explanation on the NAME OF ALLAH , by whosoever made them English man above.

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by honesttalk21: 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
Gen 16:14

Therefore the well was called Beer-lahai-roi; behold, it is between Kadesh and Bered.

What does Genesis 16:14 mean?
In her astonishment and gratitude that the Lord has seen and heard her in her distress, Hagar gives a commemorative name to the well where the Lord found her in the desert. She calls it Beer-lahai-roi, which means "well of the living who sees me." Putting the name of the well together with the meaning of God's name for Hagar's son, Ishmael, the troubling events of Hagar's life include the powerful declaration that God hears ("Ishmael"wink and God sees ("Beer-lahai-roi"wink. God is not silent or absent. He is paying attention. He cares and provides.

TenQ:

I was looking for LAH in the bible passages you quoted
And I was surprised that your argument is like looking for LAH in Lahore (a city in Pakistan) or LAH (a Musical note) or LAH (of Al-lah)

This is not the point of my arguiment.
The point of my argument is that El-, Il-, Al- are (depending on the dialect) an old Semitic Word meaning DEITY/GOD. Hebrew, Arabic and Aramaic are ALL semitic languages that have this in their language.

Hence, Arabic Sentences (as a subset of the Semitic Language) like
BismiLah and
AlhamduliLah
makes complete sense as
In the name of Lah and
Praise be to Lah

Of course, Language is fluid and Language morphs with time such that Al-Lah has now been contracted to a single noun Allah.

Al-Lah simply mean God-Lah

This is why it is difficult for you muslims to answer the Question:
Who is Lah?

Yes, you can.
Proof!
Tell me which of the 99 names of Al-lah does not have the prefix Al-, As-, At-, Ar-, Az- or Ash- ?
If there is none, what is the evidence that Allah is not just Al-Lah?

Tell me, if you replace Al-, As-, At-, Ar-, Az- or Ash- in the names of Allah with God, does it invalidate the identity of the Creator?
God-Rahman, God-Barr, God-Wakeel , God-Qudus , God-Salam, God-Samee,
God-Raheem, God-Rahman, God-Razak , God-Shakoor, God-Shaheed, God-Dhaahir , God-Tawwab etc

You probably don't know that the title names of God in Hebrew are similar (as it is a semitic language)
El-Shaddai
El-ohim
El-Elyon
El-oah
El-Roi
El-Olam

This is why you muslim have mixed up the Title of God with the Name of God!
Title of the Creator
English = God , Arabic = Allah , Hebrew = Eloah, Aramaic =El-
Name of the Creator
English = No name , Arabic = Allah , Hebrew = Yahweh, Aramaic = El-

Following the rules of Arabic, can you give me some examples of words where one can truncate the name of Allahditta (اللهديتا) in words like
Abdul-Lah or Bismi-Lah or Alhamduli-Lah

Other real Arabic names you can use to test similar to the phonetics of Allah are:
اللهم (Allaham) - Knowledgeable/Intelligent
اللال (Allal) - Gentle/Kind
اللّمة (Allamah) - Scholar/Learned person
اللّم (Allam) - Knowledgeable/Wise
اللوي (Allawi) - High/Exalted
اللّف (Allif) - Compassionate/Affectionate
اللّم (Allim) - Learned/Knowledgeable
الليثر (Allisar) - Captivating/Charming
اللّور (Allur) - Flower/Blossom

1. If you remove Al- from each of these names, do they still retain their meaning? This is because they are full names and not titles
Check with the other names of Allah, removing AL- still retain the meaning because they are titles
-Rahman, -Barr, -Wakeel , -Qudus , -Salam, -Samee, -Raheem, -Rahman, -Razak , -Shakoor, -Shaheed, -Dhaahir , -Tawwab
In fact, we do give our children these meaningful names

2. Tell me how I can in Arabic language write for instance
Thanks be to Allim
or
In the name of Allam
or
Servant of Allur

With the little Rules of Arabic that you know, can we write
Alhamduli-Lim or Alhamduli-Allim? (Thanks be to Allim)
OR
Bismi-Lam or Bismi-Allam? (In the name of Allam)
OR
Abdul-Lur or Abdul-Allur? (Servant of Allur)

It just takes some Honest Answer.

Servant of Allah should be Abdul-Allah IF and ONLY IF Allah is the Name and not Lah!

Thank you!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
honesttalk21:

Therefore the well was called Beer-lahai-roi; behold, it is between Kadesh and Bered.

In her astonishment and gratitude that the Lord has seen and heard her in her distress, Hagar gives a commemorative name to the well where the Lord found her in the desert. She calls it Beer-lahai-roi, which means "well of the living who sees me." Putting the name of the well together with the meaning of God's name for Hagar's son, Ishmael, the troubling events of Hagar's life include the powerful declaration that God hears ("Ishmael"wink and God sees ("Beer-lahai-roi"wink. God is not silent or absent. He is paying attention. He cares and provides.

I don't know from wherever you copied this, but it doesn't have the name of God even in passing.
Hagar gave a Well a name for a Reason
Here is the Hebrew version if you are interested
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by honesttalk21: 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
Gen 16:
13 She gave this name to the LORD who spoke to her: “You are the God who sees me,” for she said, “I have now seen the One who sees me.” 14 That is why the well was called Beer Lahai Roi ; it is still there, between Kadesh and Bered.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by honesttalk21: 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2023
Often the phrases you mention end at Bismillahi and alhamdulillahi however it is said in full as

Bismillahi rahamoni rahim
In the name of God, the Merciful, the Compassionate

Alhamdulillahi rabbil al amin
Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Universe

TenQ:

Then answer my questions

Check the 99 NAMES of Allah and tell me that they are not PREFIXED by the qualifiers
Al- or As- or Ash- or At- following the Arabic rules but meaning the same thing
Al-Rahman, Al-Barr, Al-Wakeel , Al-Qudus etc
As-Salam, As-Samee,
Ar-Raheem, Ar-Rahman, Ar-Razak etc
Ash-Shakoor, Ash-Shaheed, etc
Az-Dhaahir etc
At-Tawwab etc

Tell me how Al-Lah is misplaced as one of the names of your God?
Is there any of the 99 NAMES of Allah not PREFIXED with the Qualifier Al-, At, As-;Ash-, Az- etc.

2. What does Bismilah mean? In the name of Lah!
Who is LAH?

3. What does Alhamdu li Lah mean? Praise be to Lah!
Who is LAH?

4. Is it true that Mohammeds father who is an Idol worshipper has his name as Abdul-Lah! Servant of Lah
Who is LAH?

Please respond to these questions!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
honesttalk21:

I don't know from wherever you copied this, but it doesn't have the name of God even in passing.

Beer-lahai-roi;
ro'eh == Seer
lahai/chay == Living
beer == a well, pit

(literally Well of the living One that seeth me )

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
honesttalk21:
Often the phrases you mention end at Bismillahi and alhamdulillahi however it is said in full as

Bismillahi rahamoni rahim
In the name of God, the Merciful, the Compassionate

Alhamdulillahi rabbil al amin
Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Universe
Of course I understand that they are part of sentences

I am more particular about the phrases
1. In the name of Lah == Bismi-Lah
2. Thanks/Praise be to Lah == Alhamdu li Lah
3. Servant of Lah == Abdul-Lah

Based on these three
Is Lah the name of your God?
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
You didn't answer my questions
honesttalk21:

I was looking for LAH in the bible passages you quoted
And I was surprised that your argument is like looking for LAH in Lahore (a city in Pakistan) or LAH (a Musical note) or LAH (of Al-lah)

This is not the point of my arguiment.
The point of my argument is that El-, Il-, Al- are (depending on the dialect) an old Semitic Word meaning DEITY/GOD. Hebrew, Arabic and Aramaic are ALL semitic languages that have this in their language.

Hence, Arabic Sentences (as a subset of the Semitic Language) like
BismiLah and
AlhamduliLah
makes complete sense as
In the name of Lah and
Praise be to Lah

Of course, Language is fluid and Language morphs with time such that Al-Lah has now been contracted to a single noun Allah.

Al-Lah simply mean God-Lah

This is why it is difficult for you muslims to answer the Question:
Who is Lah?

honesttalk21:

You cannot separate AL+LAH in terms of sound in Arabic language when referring to Allah (Almighty God).
Yes, you can.
Proof!
Tell me which of the 99 names of Al-lah does not have the prefix Al-, As-, At-, Ar-, Az- or Ash- ?
If there is none, what is the evidence that Allah is not just Al-Lah?

Tell me, if you replace Al-, As-, At-, Ar-, Az- or Ash- in the names of Allah with God, does it invalidate the identity of the Creator?
God-Rahman, God-Barr, God-Wakeel , God-Qudus , God-Salam, God-Samee,
God-Raheem, God-Rahman, God-Razak , God-Shakoor, God-Shaheed, God-Dhaahir , God-Tawwab etc

You probably don't know that the title names of God in Hebrew are similar (as it is a semitic language)
El-Shaddai
El-ohim
El-Elyon
El-oah
El-Roi
El-Olam

This is why you muslim have mixed up the Title of God with the Name of God!
Title of the Creator
English = God , Arabic = Allah , Hebrew = Eloah, Aramaic =El-
Name of the Creator
English = No name , Arabic = Allah , Hebrew = Yahweh, Aramaic = El-

honesttalk21:

The prophet Muhammad (pbuh) father's name Abdullah is because during pre-Islamic Mecca the pagan arabs were not pagans in the sense that they were worshipping a different God. They still acknowledged the supreme unseen God Allah. They worshipped idols (eventually about 360) alongside Allah as a means to worship Allah. Worshipping others alongside Allah is where the paganism is.

Allah in Arabic literally means God. Arab Christians and Jews alike used Allah when referring to their God. Look through arabic bibles.

Allah is the standard Arabic word for God and is used by Arabic-speaking Christians and Jews as well as by Muslims.
99 names/attributes of Allah which begin with Al, Ar, Az making them as the Merciful, kind, mighty etc. cannot be applied to Allah which is a singular name not the lah. Besides lah in arabic will mean no.
Following the rules of Arabic, can you give me some examples of words where one can truncate the name of Allahditta (اللهديتا) in words like
Abdul-Lah or Bismi-Lah or Alhamduli-Lah

Other real Arabic names you can use to test similar to the phonetics of Allah are:

1. If you remove Al- from each of these names, do they still retain their meaning? This is because they are full names and not titles
Check with the other names of Allah, removing AL- still retain the meaning because they are titles
-Rahman, -Barr, -Wakeel , -Qudus , -Salam, -Samee, -Raheem, -Rahman, -Razak , -Shakoor, -Shaheed, -Dhaahir , -Tawwab

Thanks be to Allim
or
In the name of Allam
or
Servant of Allur

Alhamduli-Lim or Alhamduli-Allim? (Thanks be to Allim)
OR
OR

Servant of Allah should be Abdul-Allah IF and ONLY IF Allah is the Name and not Lah!

Thank you!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
honesttalk21:
Al is The.
As you have in all but one surah of the Quran's beginning; Bismillahi ar rahamani 'r'rahim (al here becomes ar)
In the name of Allah.
The merciful
The kind

I-lah not lah;hyphen just indicative of difference, is not the same as lah which means no, means god. Derived from the the root "a-la-ha", which means worship.

al-ilah. In Arabic, al- is the definite article and ilah means god. Within the arabic language rules is Allah.

Well your entry on Yoruba simply shows the challenge of translating words from one language to another. Quite easily the context is missed.

1. You will agree with me that language morphs with time and even in a particular language, dialects exist.
There is the Old Arabic and New Arabic, just like the yoruba spoken now is different from that spoken 100 years ago
(Eree =Uncooked Beans, Ewa=Cooked beans) -Old Yoruba
(Ewa =Uncooked Beans, Ewa=Cooked beans) -New Yoruba
Therefore, you cannot use moden arabic to judge ancient Arabic. You need to see how the ancients use their language.

2. Al- In modern Arabic always exclusively has the English translation THE (as a definite article)
Al-, El- or Il- in Old Semitic languages (Hebrew, Aramaic and Arabic) mean DEITY

3. In Yoruba language, it is permitted to truncate a person's name without losing the identity it represents.
e.g. A yoruba girl called Modupeoluwa can be called Modupe or Dupe or Dupeolu Refers exactly to the same person.
Using this logic.
Does Allah and Lah refer to the same person?

In Arabic language, I am not sure the same applies except if it has a definite article prefixed to it
Eg.

4. There is the argument of ancient use of Lah
Bismi-Lah
Alhamduli-Lah
Abdul-Lah

Argument 1:
Can we find modern use where the prefix to a name similar to Allah is truncated as in the three examples above?
Thanks be to (اللّمة) Allamah can we write Alhamduli-Lamah?
In the name of (اللّم) Allam can we write Bismi-Lam?
Servant of (اللّور) Allur can we write Abdul-Lur?

You know perfectly well that this is murder of Arabic syntax: Meaning that Bismi-Lah , Alhamduli-Lah and Abdul-Lah means exactly what it says.
Argument 2:
The 99 names of Allah ALL without exceptions are prefixed with definite article Al-, As-, At-, Ar-, Az- or Ash- .
What is the strong evidence (apart from rhetorics) that Allah is not just Al- Lah as evidenced with every other names of your God?

Let me stop here
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
honesttalk21:
Al is The.
In the name of Allah.
The merciful
The kind

Just as we, according to Bible, have fake prophets with fake prophesies, we also have in NairaLand fake Islam Arabic language teacher cum illetrate Aramaic, Hebrew, Greek and Latin Bible languages of Christianity ; teaching fake Arabic linguistics.
Wahala dey o ! Even double wahala.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
TenQ:

1. You will agree with me that language morphs with time and even in a particular language, dialects exist.
There is the Old Arabic and New Arabic, just like the yoruba spoken now is different from that spoken 100 years ago
(Eree =Uncooked Beans, Ewa=Cooked beans) -Old Yoruba
(Ewa =Uncooked Beans, Ewa=Cooked beans) -New Yoruba
Therefore, you cannot use moden arabic to judge ancient Arabic. You need to see how the ancients use their language.

2. Al- In modern Arabic always exclusively has the English translation THE (as a definite article)
Al-, El- or Il- in Old Semitic languages (Hebrew, Aramaic and Arabic) mean DEITY

3. In Yoruba language, it is permitted to truncate a person's name without losing the identity it represents.
e.g. A yoruba girl called Modupeoluwa can be called Modupe or Dupe or Dupeolu Refers exactly to the same person.
Using this logic.

In Arabic language, I am not sure the same applies except if it has a definite article prefixed to it
Eg.

4. There is the argument of ancient use of Lah
Bismi-Lah
Alhamduli-Lah
Abdul-Lah

Argument 1:
Can we find modern use where the prefix to a name similar to Allah is truncated as in the three examples above?
Thanks be to (اللّمة) Allamah can we write Alhamduli-Lamah?
In the name of (اللّم) Allam can we write Bismi-Lam?
Servant of (اللّور) Allur can we write Abdul-Lur?

You know perfectly well that this is murder of Arabic syntax: Meaning that Bismi-Lah , Alhamduli-Lah and Abdul-Lah means exactly what it says.
Argument 2:
The 99 names of Allah ALL without exceptions are prefixed with definite article Al-, As-, At-, Ar-, Az- or Ash- .
What is the strong evidence (apart from rhetorics) that Allah is not just Al- Lah as evidenced with every other names of your God?

Let me stop here

You are judged below:
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Just as we, according to Bible, have fake prophets with fake prophesies, we also have in NairaLand fake Islam Arabic language teacher cum illetrate Aramaic, Hebrew, Greek and Latin Bible languages of Christianity ; teaching fake Arabic linguistics.
Wahala dey o ! Even double wahala.
Reply to the above
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2023
Instead of partnering with Christ Jesus on what to preach and teach, each religion has their teaching and doctrines so you can't argue and win the owners of a particular doctrine because it belongs to them.
But then what is the benefit of the doctrine?

All religious beliefs and doctrines can be liken to different THEORIES so no matter how you argue each religionist will be battle prepared to die with the theory of his religion. That's why all those claiming Abrahamic faith point to Abraham as the foundation of their faith but they all have different doctrines.

Next thing to consider if theories sounds familiar is PRACTICAL APPLICATION, this is how to apply what the theory (doctrine) says. Most religions ends here because they have no practical application to buttress their claims so there's nothing to present as acts having to do with their professed faith.

The final and indisputable key to wisdom is BENEFITS, there must be something to benefit while applying what your religion teaches in a practical sense.

So instead of arguing fruitlessly on doctrines Jesus of Nazareth said it's needless just go straight to the BENEFITS that's undeniable before all observers.
No false religion can produce what is beneficial for real! Matthew 7:16-18 smiley
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Reply to the above
If you check carefully, I never claimed to TEACH Arabic, nor Hebrew nor English nor Aramaic.

What I do is to
1. RAISE OBSERVATIONS and
2. ASK QUESTIONS

If you don't raise observations nor ask Questions, that would make you resistant to Knowledge and Truth.

The Truth is often obtained through INQUIRIES and INQUISITION.
When you now recieve the Truth it sets you FREE from the consequence of ERRORS

ASK and you shall RECEIVE!

When you refuse to ASK QUESTIONS, you will remain DECEIVED!

Do you care to know the Truth?
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

You are judged below:
All you need to do is Ask Questions and Answer Questions.

When you refuse to do these, your deception will be impossible to lift off.

I did answer your questions!

It seems you can't answer mine!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
TenQ:

1. I challenge you to find the Christianized sources you think I am copying! Dont you know that information is available for whoever searches?
2. You and I know well that there is no standardized English transliteration of Arabic words such that for your Prophet Muhammad, it can also be written as Mohammed, Mohammed, Mohamad etc, therefore, since I gave you the ARABIC name, bravely use it and dont use it as an excuse to run away from answering the questions.

These are just Logical Question through which you should at least diffuse the minds of Muslims who are seeking answers.

Again: Assuming you wouldn't use escapist techniques

If I was copying from corrupted Christianized sources, do you think I should have responses to your rebuttal?

This your argument would be okay if only you can prove it with Arabic rather than with Yoruba. As we both know, your first language is NOT Arabic therefore, we are nearly in the same category
If I take your Argument Seriously, then you shouldnt have any problem with LAH as the name of Allah.
WHY?
Modupeoluwa, Modupe, Dupe Refers exactly to the same person using this logic.

I HAVE PREPARED SOMETHING WITH WHICH YOU CAN EDUCATE AND CORRECT ME: I am open to knowledge
Following the rules of Arabic, can you give me some examples of words where one can truncate the name of Allahditta (اللهديتا) to -Lahditta (اللهديت) in words similar to Abdul-Lah or Bismi-Lah or Alhamduli-Lah

Thanks be to Allal
or
In the name of Allam
or
Servant of Allur

Alhamduli-Lal or Alhamduli-Allal? (Thanks be to Allal)
OR
OR

Thank you!

"...... there is no standardized English transliteration of Arabic word..."
This is according to you as Christian Arabic teacher (or from the corrupted sources, as l have been saying and which is proven true all the way), who is hell bent to muddle falsehood with Islam from all front. This is one of the reasons your problem with anything Allah can't be solved. As l have analogized, English man arguing with Yoruba man on the name 'DUPE' as deceit, instead of 'THANK' and not ready to take to the correction, is a fool. Any transliteration, apart from this "MUHAMMAD" for the last prophet of Allah, is wrong, somehow accept as mistake. However, when the maker of the mistake or error insist, as you are repute for, then something is wrong somewhere. Mecca is totally wrong, no C in Arabic Alphabets . Writing it as such made it not right for MAKKAH. Arguing this again will be a surprise to me if l am a fool.
I am waiting for your Arabic language mastery to correct my correction of yours as below

1 Like

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Jargons if not garbages as usual from corrupted Christianized sources, are all of the Arabic and translations above .
Unavoidable is it, atime to argue with you. When premises are lies how will inferences and conclusion be truth?
ALLAHUMA. never Allahama
Invocating : OH ALLAH !
Allahama foundation is bad, knowledgeable/ intelligent is zero.
ALLIYATHIR never ALLISAR
This is the little time to be wasted on your rubbish, no more time for others in the above.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

"...... there is no standardized English transliteration of Arabic word..."
This is according to you as Christian Arabic teacher (or from the corrupted sources, as l have been saying and which is proven true all the way), who is hell bent to muddle falsehood with Islam from all front. This is one of the reasons your problem with anything Allah can't be solved. As l have analogized, English man arguing with Yoruba man on the name 'DUPE' as deceit, instead of 'THANK' and not ready to take to the correction, is a fool. Any transliteration, apart from this "MUHAMMAD" for the last prophet of Allah, is wrong, somehow accept as mistake. However, when the maker of the mistake or error insist, as you are repute for, then something is wrong somewhere. Mecca is totally wrong, no C in Arabic Alphabets . Writing it as such made it not right for MAKKAH. Arguing this again will be a surprise to me if l am a fool.
I am waiting for your Arabic language mastery to correct my correction of yours as below
You would have been correct if all I was doing was to Teach you Aramaic, Hebrew, Arabic, Islam or Sunna : however, all I do is
1. I know your standard narrative about Islam, Mohammed, Allah and the Quran
2. In my studies of the Islamic literatures, I come across things that negate Muslims preferred standard narratives
3. I state my observations about these inconsistencies
4. Based on my observations, I ask you Simple Questions

Now, Instead of answering the questions from my observations that would have cleared the inconsistencies, what do you do?

1. Without answering the questions, you repeat your preferred standard narrative.
2. You deliberately avoid answering the questions knowing that the answers contradict your preferred standard narratives
3. You turn around to insinuate that I am teaching you wrong Islam, Arabic and Sunnah

As Muslims, don't you ask we Christians Questions?
Do you see us dodging answering the questions or proving the answer with scriptures, history and documents that prove our claim. You don't need to belive in our explanations however, it is worse when you note that we deliberately hide information or deny our books or outrightly dodge answering your question.

Summary :
I cannot teach you Islam. However, I can study Islam and ask you questions whenever I see inconsistencies between what your books and history with your preferred standard narratives about Islam.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
[quote author=gaskiyamagana post=123675477][/quote]
I have challenged you to find the corrupted Christianized sources where I copied my posts.

Thanks to Ahmed Deedat, I now know so many things the modern Muslims would have preferred hidden
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 11:38am On Jun 10, 2023
TenQ:

You would have been correct if all I was doing was to Teach you Aramaic, Hebrew, Arabic, Islam or Sunna : however, all I do is
1. I know your standard narrative about Islam, Mohammed, Allah and the Quran
2. In my studies of the Islamic literatures, I come across things that negate Muslims preferred standard narratives
3. I state my observations about these inconsistencies
4. Based on my observations, I ask you Simple Questions

Now, Instead of answering the questions from my observations that would have cleared the inconsistencies, what do you do?

1. Without answering the questions, you repeat your preferred standard narrative.
2. You deliberately avoid answering the questions knowing that the answers contradict your preferred standard narratives
3. You turn around to insinuate that I am teaching you wrong Islam, Arabic and Sunnah

As Muslims, don't you ask we Christians Questions?
Do you see us dodging answering the questions or proving the answer with scriptures, history and documents that prove our claim. You don't need to belive in our explanations however, it is worse when you note that we deliberately hide information or deny our books or outrightly dodge answering your question.

Summary :
I cannot teach you Islam. However, I can study Islam and ask you questions whenever I see inconsistencies between what your books and history with your preferred standard narratives about Islam.

The immediate above is your correction for the below, abi !
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
TenQ:

This your argument would be okay if only you can prove it with Arabic rather than with Yoruba. As we both know, your first language is NOT Arabic therefore, we are nearly in the same category
If I take your Argument Seriously, then you shouldnt have any problem with LAH as the name of Allah.
WHY?

I HAVE PREPARED SOMETHING WITH WHICH YOU CAN EDUCATE AND CORRECT ME: I am open to knowledge
Following the rules of Arabic, can you give me some examples of words where one can truncate the name of Allahditta (اللهديتا) to -Lahditta (اللهديت) in words similar to Abdul-Lah or Bismi-Lah or Alhamduli-Lah

Thanks be to Allal
or
In the name of Allam
or
Servant of Allur

OR
OR

Thank you!

My immediate reply to this
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Jargons if not garbages as usual from corrupted Christianized sources, are all of the Arabic and translations above .
Unavoidable is it, atime to argue with you. When premises are lies how will inferences and conclusion be truth?
ALLAHUMA. never Allahama
ALLIYATHIR never ALLISAR
This is the little time to be wasted on your rubbish, no more time for others in the above.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
I am still waiting for your disapproval or correction to the above above errors you qouted from your dubious sources, which I have corrected.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
gaskiyamagana:
I am still waiting for your disapproval or correction to the above above errors you qouted from your dubious sources, which I have corrected.
Rather than face the real Question, you decided to pick on trivialities. I will oblige you.
gaskiyamagana:

ALLAHUMA. never Allahama
ALLIYATHIR never ALLISAR
I will like to show you my corrupted Christianized sources so that you can be at peace.

The NEVER EXISTENT لّمة (Allamah) - Scholar/Learned person
Allāmah (Arabic: عَلَّامة,[1] Urdu and Persian: علامه, meaning "learned"wink is an Islamic honorary title for a profound scholar, a polymath, a man of vast reading and erudition, or a great learned one.[2]

The title is carried by scholars of Islamic fiqh (jurisprudence) and philosophy. It is used as an honorific in Sunni Islam as well as in Shia Islam, mostly in South Asia, the Middle East and Iran. Sunnis and Shias who have achieved scholarship in several disciplines are often referred to by the title. It is also used for philosophers, such as Allama Iqbal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allamah

The name Allama (Arabic writing : علامة) is a Muslim boys Names. The meaning of name Allama is " Very learned "
https://imuslim.name/563-meaning-Allama-muslim-arabic-names.html

The NEVER EXISTENT لليثر (Allisar) - Captivating/Charming

Alissar is Arabic/Muslim Girl name and meaning of this name is "TBD".
Based on numerology value 7, Alissar is Analytical, understanding, knowledgeable, studious, independent, fearless, investigative, proof oriented, practical Spiritual, Intelligent, Reserved, Mysterious, & Intuitive.Below is some points about the name Alissar based on numerology value -

https://namesfolder.com/islamic-girl-name/alissar

Alissar an Algerian baby names. Alissar name especially used for 'Girl' Gender. The girl's name Alissar is made up of 7 attributes and is initially refer to females. This name is long and simple to pronounce. All continents use this name, although is where it is most popular.
https://www.babynamemeaningz.com/Alissar-meaning-350713

The name Alisar is most common in
Syrian Arab Republic, Lebanon, Jordan and United Arab Emirate.

Now that you have known my corrupted Christianized sources, and seen that the names are not fabricated names, can you now PLEASE answer my Questions or take a break.

I will certainly notify you when next I make a post.
Have a beautiful day Sir!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
WHY?

Thanks be to Allal
or
In the name of Allam
or
Servant of Allur

OR
OR

Thank you!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 12:17am On Jun 11, 2023
TenQ:

Rather than face the real Question, you decided to pick on trivialities. I will oblige you.

I will like to show you my corrupted Christianized sources so that you can be at peace.

The NEVER EXISTENT لّمة (Allamah) - Scholar/Learned person
Allāmah (Arabic: عَلَّامة,[1] Urdu and Persian: علامه, meaning "learned"wink is an Islamic honorary title for a profound scholar, a polymath, a man of vast reading and erudition, or a great learned one.[2]

The title is carried by scholars of Islamic fiqh (jurisprudence) and philosophy. It is used as an honorific in Sunni Islam as well as in Shia Islam, mostly in South Asia, the Middle East and Iran. Sunnis and Shias who have achieved scholarship in several disciplines are often referred to by the title. It is also used for philosophers, such as Allama Iqbal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allamah

The name Allama (Arabic writing : علامة) is a Muslim boys Names. The meaning of name Allama is " Very learned "
https://imuslim.name/563-meaning-Allama-muslim-arabic-names.html

The NEVER EXISTENT لليثر (Allisar) - Captivating/Charming

Alissar is Arabic/Muslim Girl name and meaning of this name is "TBD".
Based on numerology value 7, Alissar is Analytical, understanding, knowledgeable, studious, independent, fearless, investigative, proof oriented, practical Spiritual, Intelligent, Reserved, Mysterious, & Intuitive.Below is some points about the name Alissar based on numerology value -

https://namesfolder.com/islamic-girl-name/alissar

Alissar an Algerian baby names. Alissar name especially used for 'Girl' Gender. The girl's name Alissar is made up of 7 attributes and is initially refer to females. This name is long and simple to pronounce. All continents use this name, although is where it is most popular.
https://www.babynamemeaningz.com/Alissar-meaning-350713

The name Alisar is most common in
Syrian Arab Republic, Lebanon, Jordan and United Arab Emirate.

Now that you have known my corrupted Christianized sources, and seen that the names are not fabricated names, can you now PLEASE answer my Questions or take a break.

I will certainly notify you when next I make a post.
Have a beautiful day Sir!

As a confused person, who is looking for another person to be confused.

1. Alamah is not what you translated to knowledgeable or whatever that l responded to in my correction. There what l commented on is ،اللهم
2 ALLISAR l corrected, not Alissar you are dragging here. Besides, ALLISAR, I corrected and Alissar of now are never and never transliteration of the Arabic you are dragging.
Once again, with authority, the correct transliteration of that Arabic is ALYATHIR. Once again, corrupted sources are useful for those who, in the process of corrupting something, they too are intelligently corrupted.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by honesttalk21: 7:28am On Jun 11, 2023
Who is the living?
Or eternally living if you like?

Lahai/Lah

TenQ:

Beer-lahai-roi;
ro'eh == Seer
lahai/chay == Living
beer == a well, pit

(literally Well of the living One that seeth me )
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 7:51am On Jun 11, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

As a confused person, who is looking for another person to be confused.

1. Alamah is not what you translated to knowledgeable or whatever that l responded to in my correction. There what l commented on is ،اللهم

Check again, there was no error

I said:
Corrected as
الليسار(Allisar)

gaskiyamagana:

2 ALLISAR l corrected, not Alissar you are dragging here. Besides, ALLISAR, I corrected and Alissar of now are never and never transliteration of the Arabic you are dragging.
Once again, with authority, the correct transliteration of that Arabic is ALYATHIR. Once again, corrupted sources are useful for those who, in the process of corrupting something, they too are intelligently corrupted.

الليسار (Allisar) -
As an inexistent name, I have found Allisar for you.

https://www.names.org/n/allisar/about

1. You are not the o e to tell me the name I should use as All my sample name starts will A-L-L to rhyme with A-L-L preceeding the spelling of Allah.
2. The existence or inexistence of the names in the argument is inconsequential. It is like saying the name Gbonkan (from Iya Gbonkan) does not exist when the argument is with examples of names starting with G-B-O-N- (eg Gbonjubola)
Sorry, I've answered you:
I never intended to write ALYATHIR. The Two words you should deal with is (Allamah) And (Allisar)
Since I didn't use them specifically as examples, let me oblige you

With the little Rules of Arabic that you know, can we write for Allamah
Alhamduli-Lamah or Alhamduli-Allamah? as meaning (Thanks be to Allamah)
OR
Bismi-Lamah or Bismi-Allamah? as meaning (In the name of Allamah)
OR
Abdul-Lamah or Abdul-Allamah? as meaning (Servant of Allamah)

SIMILARLY

With the little Rules of Arabic that you know, can we write for Allisar
Alhamduli-Lisar or Alhamduli-Allisar? as meaning (Thanks be to Allisar)
OR
Bismi-Lisar or Bismi-Allisar? as meaning (In the name of Allisar)
OR
Abdul-Lisar or Abdul-Allisar? as meaning (Servant of Allisar)

Now that I have spelt it out, don't be a afraid , use them!

Now instead of concentrating on finding out why something is off,

OR
OR
Abdul-Lur or Abdul-Allur?(Servant of Allur)

I have written the names I want, using the rules of Arabic, deal with them.

I wait for your response!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 8:04am On Jun 11, 2023
honesttalk21:
Who is the living?
Or eternally living if you like?

Lahai/Lah

I wonder what you are getting at as no one desputs that Hagar was referring to God I. Context without calling His name.

I can refer to God as:
The Living One who Knows me.
Or
The Living One who made me
Or
The Living One who Protected me

Hagar says of God,
The Living One who Sees me

Is this the name of God or a description of the identity God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? / Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target / Pastor Okotie Dies Of Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.