Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,447 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Onitsha River Port Ready By October - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha River Port Ready By October (13642 Views)

Ikpeazu starts Work On Obuaku-River Port / Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. / Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Obiagu1(m): 1:09am On Oct 01, 2011
T8ksy:

@ bolded, Haba! why are you expending vauable energy worrying about lagos when you could be using all your so-called ingenuity into turning
your homeland into the new "dubai" of africa.

Lagos was okay before you guys came on the scene and by jove lagos will be okay when you guys vermoose back to where you came from.

Sorry but I was just wondering what will happen.

We all know how Lagos came to be. Don't worry, only if GEJ will muster the courage to make one Eastern city the new federal capital.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Obiagu1(m): 1:11am On Oct 01, 2011
lagcity:

I'm Agbero? you don't have to be so emotional and rude. just telling it like it is. Petty trading is not brain surgery.

Sorry bro, when I said "you", I meant your people not you. Agboro is their most favourite occupation.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by lagcity(m): 1:13am On Oct 01, 2011
Obiagu1:

Sorry bro, when I said "you", I meant your people not you. Agboro is their most favourite occupation.

it is division of labor. my ppl do agbero, your ppl do kidnapping. to each his own cheesy
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Obiagu1(m): 1:16am On Oct 01, 2011
Lagos is a city whose future is hanging on a very thin string.
Rapidly accumulating debt without assurance of keeping its source of revenue and population.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by jason123: 1:17am On Oct 01, 2011
manny4life:

Lol, spare our lives? God will spare your life and so others but like you said, it's an interesting time and interesting times come with interesting approach, with interesting approach, when radically  and interestingly implemented, turns into interesting results. I mean what do u think?
Nice phrases!
My opinion about this is, I will be willing to see how a river port (after the Niger bridge, so large ships can't come in) will affect the economy of Lagos. With that said, I wish the SE the very best! After all; the better a state or zone becomes, the better it is for Nigeria.

Obiagu1:

We all know how Lagos came to be. Don't worry, only if GEJ will muster the courage to make one Eastern city the new federal capital.
C'mon, Calabar was the capital before Lagos! Yet, you want GEJ to move the capital to the "East" twice?! That one no good oo! cheesy
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by lagcity(m): 1:21am On Oct 01, 2011
Obiagu1:

Lagos is a city whose future is hanging on a very thin string.

Obiagu1, for the last time, stop deceiving yaself. Bad Belle isn't enough to destroy a city. It will only cause stomach ulcer tongue tongue tongue
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by T8ksy(m): 1:24am On Oct 01, 2011
Obiagu1:

We all know how Lagos come to be. Don't worry, only if GEJ will muster the courage to make one Eastern city the new federal capital.

Stick your "sorry". its of no use to me. And wtf,  are you wasting valuable time wondering about lagos?

You should be concentrating all your mental prowess on building your homeland into a thing of envy by the likes of me.

So how did lagos came to be? I guess you 've never heard that "oyingbo market does not miss anyone"?

And i don't give a ph.ock what slowpoke badluck decided to do in the future.

But rest assured he hasn't got the bottle to do as you dreamt.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Obiagu1(m): 1:25am On Oct 01, 2011
jason123:

Nice phrases!
My opinion about this is, I will be willing to see how a river port (after the Niger bridge, so large ships can't come in) will affect the economy of Lagos. With that said, I wish the SE the very best! After all; the better a state or zone becomes, the better it is for Nigeria.

It will not; it will only reduce the volume of lorries running that evil Lagos-Benin road. Most containers will still dock in Lagos before they are transferred to smaller ones that will head to Onitsha. It's only the deep seaport in Akwa Ibom that will affect Lagos.

jason123:

C'mon, Calabar was the capital before Lagos! Yet, you want GEJ to move the capital to the "East" twice?! That one no good oo! cheesy

It should be tried because some have been wondering how the East could turn to Dubai.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by jason123: 1:30am On Oct 01, 2011
Obiagu1:

It will not; it will only reduce the volume of lorries running that evil Lagos-Benin road. Most containers will still dock in Lagos before they are transferred to smaller ones that will head to Onitsha. It's only the deep seaport in Akwa Ibom that will affect Lagos.
. . .and that is under construction, isn't it?

Obiagu1:

It should be tried because some have been wondering how the East could turn to Dubai.
You guys sef! cheesy
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by tpia5: 1:32am On Oct 01, 2011
given the size of nigeria, im yet to see how having multiple seaports is supposed to significantly affect any one area eg lagos.

even during the slave trade, the lagos port was bustling and likewise the calabar/akwa ibom port was also bustling. Everybody shipped their markets from the multiple seaports.

whats more likely to happen is your central african cousins might migrate to nigeria or that area more and establish more trade links in whatever form, or vice versa.

on the lagos axis, business will continue as usual but with the slight chance of a reduction in population.

maybe.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Obiagu1(m): 1:34am On Oct 01, 2011
jason123:

. . .and that is under construction, isn't it?

Of course.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by manny4life(m): 1:34am On Oct 01, 2011
jason123:

Nice phrases!

Look, while SIZE is good, it's always isn't the case. I think real people are beginning to consider more of efficiency rather than size, although I don't know how big of a ship you talk about. Obviously a ship carrying more than 5,000 TEU's might not be able to dock there, that's why you make use of Barges (efficiency) that carry triple digit ### teu (think about the HUB and SPOKE SYSTEM). Besides, small/ mid size ships / barges will be able to penetrate like those carry dry products. I mean, the maritime constructors / engineers thought about all these but then again, this is an ongoing development and keep in mind I said, though it's a stepping stone, but the HIT is inevitable.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Obiagu1(m): 1:37am On Oct 01, 2011
tpia@:

given the size of nigeria, im yet to see how having multiple seaports is supposed to significantly affect any one area eg lagos.

even during the slave trade, the lagos port was bustling and likewise the calabar/akwa ibom port was also bustling. Everybody shipped their markets from the multiple seaports.

whats more likely to happen is your central african cousins might migrate to nigeria or that area more and establish more trade links in whatever form, or vice versa.

on the lagos axis, business will continue as usual but with the slight chance of a reduction in population.

maybe.

This is not the issue. Having multiple seaports is not suppose to affect any city significantly if it keeps her wealth and population intact or almost intact. The issue is the call by Desola that Igbos should leave. With seaports in the East and withdrawal of Igbos back to East, I wonder.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by jason123: 1:53am On Oct 01, 2011
tpia@:

maybe.

+10
That's my guess as well. Population may reduce but business will continue . . . .

Obiagu1:

Of course.
Good. Do you know when its scheduled to be completed?
manny4life:

Look, while SIZE is good, it's always isn't the case. I think real people are beginning to consider more of efficiency rather than size, although I don't know how big of a ship you talk about. Obviously a ship carrying more than 5,000 TEU's might not be able to dock there, that's why you make use of Barges (efficiency) that carry triple digit ### teu (think about the HUB and SPOKE SYSTEM). Besides, small/ mid size ships / barges will be able to penetrate like those carry dry products. I mean, the maritime constructors / engineers thought about all these but then again, this is an ongoing development and keep in mind I said, though it's a stepping stone, but the HIT is inevitable.
TBH, I don't know some of the terminologies you used but I got the basic message.
Your point about efficiency and dry products is valid but irrelevant in this context, in the sense that, most of the goods Igbo traders import are electronics, cars and spare parts. Others are very few. And I have not heard of Igbos in the food or textile business (I have not heard does not mean it does not exist). With that said, it's fair to say most of their goods will still need Lagos prior to the completion of the Akwa Ibom port (since they are bulky items).

Apart from that, most seem to neglect the fact that Igbos are in these cities (Lagos and co) to SELL their products. Why will a business man need to import his goods through, let's say, Onicha. When most of his consumers are in Lagos, Abuja etc. Hope you get me?
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by lagcity(m): 2:05am On Oct 01, 2011
jason123:

Apart from that, most seem to neglect the fact that Igbos are in these cities (Lagos and co) to SELL their products. [b]Why will a business man need to import his goods through, let's say, Onicha. When most of his consumers are in Lagos, Abuja etc. Hope you get me?[/b]

Oh, Mr Jason. Leave whatever you are doing right now, take the next flight to Harvard University in Cambridge, MA. Tell them to immediately award you a doctorate degree in Business, Economics, Logistics and whatever they have. You've earned it! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Also tell them to reinburse you for the flight ticket. You've put and end to the foolishness on this thread.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by lagcity(m): 2:12am On Oct 01, 2011
Clap for Jason grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by manny4life(m): 2:16am On Oct 01, 2011
jason123:

+10
That's my guess as well. Population may reduce but business will continue . . . .
Good. Do you know when its scheduled to be completed?TBH, I don't know some of the terminologies you used but I got the basic message.
Your point about efficiency and dry products is valid but irrelevant in this context, in the sense that, most of the goods Igbo traders import are electronics, cars and spare parts. Others are very few. And I have not heard of Igbos in the food or textile business (I have not heard does not mean it does not exist). With that said, it's fair to say most of their goods will still need Lagos prior to the completion of the Akwa Ibom port (since they are bulky items).

Apart from that, most seem to neglect the fact that Igbos are in these cities (Lagos and co) to SELL their products. Why will a business man need to import his goods through, let's say, Onicha. When most of his consumers are in Lagos, Abuja etc. Hope you get me?

Sorry my bad, I will breakdown on explanation next time. When I talk about TEU's, it's a standard term used in maritime referred to as Twenty Equivalent Units (TEU's) called 20" containers. I believe that most those same goods Igbo people import or export comes in TEU's or FEU's (in containers). When I mean dry products, I was cautious not to use "FOOD", I was referring to Dry Bulk carriers that carry grain, ore etc or General cargo etc. Sorry for the confusion but these ships some large although many are quite small compared to Container carriers or Oil Tankers Carriers.

When I talked about Hub and Spoke, it's a term used in transportation, I learned  it when I worked on a project an advanced Aviation economics. Anyway, the way the system works is how a wheel works; there's a center point that connects to so many destinations. It's often used in Aviation and Maritime Logistics in that there is a CONNECTING POINT of transfer that leads to other destinations. For instance, large ships in the US cannot reach the tens of ports throughout the U.S., so they employ that technique. example when a large ship carrying about 5,000 TEU's is about 200miles out from its port of call, smaller ship / barges (ability to carry about 500 TEU's or more) converge at that point and containers are transferred. This is due to that large ships carry their own equipment and can do these, they are able to reach other destination via smaller ships. You get the point right.

Hey I'm in NO DOUBT that Igbo's are there to sell their goods or otherwise, as a matter of fact, Lagos has strong economic presence, but what Igbo trader wouldn't want to expand his or her reach? While there is viability in LAGOS (NO DOUBT), if you make an opportunity for another viability, people will like to explore it. Do you think Lagos traders / importers don't want the option to reach the east directly? All are options, and keep in mind when I was talking about Lagos getting a HIT, I was referring to in the Long run should there be a deep water port. Moreover, it was your cohorts who started the "IGBO's should leave Lagos" and that was the response to all that and obviously if everything remains equal and truly Igbo leaves (which isn't the case), we know the effect.

YES I understand your point.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Obiagu1(m): 2:24am On Oct 01, 2011
@ lagcity, how old are you?
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by lagcity(m): 2:26am On Oct 01, 2011
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by manny4life(m): 2:29am On Oct 01, 2011
@ Jason,

If I were in an opportunity to make certain decisions, I will advocate for this Hub and Spoke system. This system work, shipping companies love it, they can carry more goods (make more money of course), and since they are really organized compared to our Nigerian system, it will help a lot to those people in the East who want to import but have to go through port hassles in Lagos. I don't know how current it is, but my research of not to recent ago, reports stated that ships often wait for a few days to berth in Lagos, then it takes for ever to unload it's goods. Anyway, this will decongest Lagos greatly if Nigeria employs this system
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by lagcity(m): 2:35am On Oct 01, 2011
^^^^^^^
don't worry. Lekki port will decongest everything.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by SouthEast1: 2:39am On Oct 01, 2011
jason123:

If Igbos depart in large #s back to the East, that will deflate Lagos' population dramatically. Also note, in case you do not know already, that many traders from Lagos come to Aba and Onitsha to buy and resell in Lagos. So, the rump of traders in Lagos will still continue to do same
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by manny4life(m): 2:40am On Oct 01, 2011
lagcity:

^^^^^^^
don't worry. Lekki port will decongest everything.

You're really expecting a response from me, well u have it, Go on and enjoy it.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by jason123: 2:41am On Oct 01, 2011
@Lagcity
Lol!

manny4life:

Sorry my bad, I will breakdown on explanation next time. When I talk about TEU's, it's a standard term used in maritime referred to as Twenty Equivalent Units (TEU's) called 20" containers. I believe that most those same goods Igbo people import or export comes in TEU's or FEU's (in containers). When I mean dry products, I was cautious not to use "FOOD", I was referring to Dry Bulk carriers that carry grain, ore etc or General cargo etc. Sorry for the confusion but these ships some large although many are quite small compared to Container carriers or Oil Tankers Carriers.

When I talked about Hub and Spoke, it's a term used in transportation, I learned  it when I worked on a project an advanced Aviation economics. Anyway, the way the system works is how a wheel works; there's a center point that connects to so many destinations. It's often used in Aviation and Maritime Logistics in that there is a CONNECTING POINT of transfer that leads to other destinations. For instance, large ships in the US cannot reach the tens of ports throughout the U.S., so they employ that technique. example when a large ship carrying about 5,000 TEU's is about 200miles out from its port of call, smaller ship / barges (ability to carry about 500 TEU's or more) converge at that point and containers are transferred. This is due to that large ships carry their own equipment and can do these, they are able to reach other destination via smaller ships. You get the point right.

Thanks for the explanation. It makes a lot of sense. But aren't those large ship (the ones out at sea) going to pay Lagos for using her territorial space. After all, River's state and Bayelsa state's oil are mostly out at sea. 200 miles out is pretty much within Lagos/Nigeria's boundary, so, Lagos port still gets paid, right?

Hey I'm in NO DOUBT that Igbo's are there to sell their goods or otherwise, as a matter of fact, Lagos has strong economic presence, but what Igbo trader wouldn't want to expand his or her reach? While there is viability in LAGOS (NO DOUBT), if you make an opportunity for another viability, people will like to explore it. Do you think Lagos traders / importers don't want the option to reach the east directly? All are options, and keep in mind when I was talking about Lagos getting a HIT, I was referring to in the Long run should there be a deep water port. Moreover, it was your cohorts who started the "IGBO's should leave Lagos" and that was the response to all that and obviously if everything remains equal and truly Igbo leaves (which isn't the case), we know the effect.

YES I understand your point.

Reaching the "East" directly has almost, always been done. The Warri port (to get to Asaba and subsequently via the Niger bridge to the SE), Port of pennigton in Bayelsa and the TWO Sea ports in Rivers and and one in Calabar. If you are talking about SE, it still will not make much of a difference. There is no way you can separate Rivers from the SE.
Agreed that they are all options and I have nothing against it (read the beginning of the thread).
This is a MY opinion; a deep will only reduce the teeming population of Lagos. It may slightly affect Lagos but I don't see a drastic effect. Who knows, I might be wrong.
As for the bruhaha about Igbo leaving Lagos by some Yorubas. Its all internet BSing! I don't see a 4th generation Igbo leaving. Neither do I see an Igbo man who's main consumers are in Lagos, leaving.
Most Igbos are Lagosians in heart, mind and soul. More Lagosian than some "omo ekos". There has never been animosity between the two groups in Lagos. All the negatives you hear or see are on the internet. I wouldn't take them serious. You should know this by now wink.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by lagcity(m): 2:41am On Oct 01, 2011
South-East:

If Igbos depart in large #s back to the East, that will deflate Lagos' population dramatically. Also note, in case you do not know already, that many traders from Lagos come to Aba and Onitsha to buy and resell in Lagos. So, the rump of traders in Lagos will still continue to do same

the big word here is IF. everything is just if if if.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by lagcity(m): 2:45am On Oct 01, 2011
manny4life:

You're really expecting a response from me, well u have it, Go on and enjoy it.

grin Don't play urself. Just reminding you of lekki, that's all. grin grin
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by jason123: 2:49am On Oct 01, 2011
manny4life:

@ Jason,

If I were in an opportunity to make certain decisions, I will advocate for this Hub and Spoke system. This system work, shipping companies love it, they can carry more goods (make more money of course), and since they are really organized compared to our Nigerian system, it will help a lot to those people in the East who want to import but have to go through port hassles in Lagos. I don't know how current it is, but my research of not to recent ago, reports stated that ships often wait for a few days to berth in Lagos, then it takes for ever to unload it's goods. Anyway, this will decongest Lagos greatly if Nigeria employs this system
Supported! Who knows, it might be used to convey goods to the NC and subsequently the "North" through River Niger and Benue. Moreover, is the system not more expensive given the fact that it involves multiple stages and ship. Not to talk of the logistical problems it might pose? Pls, bear with me if I don't fully understand it.

South-East:

If Igbos depart in large #s back to the East, that will deflate Lagos' population dramatically. Also note, in case you do not know already,  that many traders from Lagos come to Aba and Onitsha to buy and resell in Lagos. So, the rump of traders in Lagos will still continue to do same
Guy, its not only Igbos that are in Lagos. We have Yorubas from other states, South-Southerners, Northerners (particularly Huasas in Yaba and Mile 12). Secondly, you and I know Igbos will not leave in large numbers. That is a lie. From their business to serial investments all over. I don't see them leaving that to start all over again in the SE except there is a war and the locals become unfriendly, and that will not occur too!
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by SouthEast1: 2:52am On Oct 01, 2011
lagcity:

the big word here is IF. everything is just if if if.

Why should Igbos even depart Lagos? For those who desire, they should keep living there but should repatriate most of their investments home. You and I discussed some of these things a few threads ago. In any case, Lagos will never be the same if/when some of the infrastructure we see being put in place elsewhere finally take off.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by manny4life(m): 2:53am On Oct 01, 2011
jason123:

@Lagcity
Lol!

Thanks for the explanation. It makes a lot of sense. But aren't those large ship (the ones out at sea) going to pay Lagos for using her territorial space. After all, River's state and Bayelsa state's oil are mostly out at sea. 200 miles out is pretty much within Lagos/Nigeria's boundary, so, Lagos port still gets paid, right?

Reaching the "East" directly has almost, always been done. The Warri port (to get to Asaba and subsequently via the Niger bridge to the SE), Port of pennigton in Bayelsa and the TWO Sea ports in Rivers and and one in Calabar. If you are talking about SE, it still will not make much of a difference. There is no way you can separate Rivers from the SE.
Agreed that they are all options and I have nothing against it (read the beginning of the thread).
This is a MY opinion; a deep will only reduce the teeming population of Lagos. It may slightly affect Lagos but I don't see a drastic effect. Who knows, I might be wrong.
As for the bruhaha about Igbo leaving Lagos by some Yorubas. Its all internet BSing! I don't see a 4th generation Igbo leaving. Neither do I see an Igbo man who's main consumers are in Lagos, leaving.
Most Igbos are Lagosians in heart, mind and soul. More Lagosian than some "omo ekos". There has never been animosity between the two groups in Lagos. All the negatives you hear or see are on the internet. I wouldn't take them serious. You should know this by now wink.

According to Maritime Law and if I quote correctly, only the Federal Govt of the international body owns the boundary of such waters except if its on International waters. So since it's 200 to 250 miles out, I don't have a map but yes it's already on Nigerian waters but shipping companies often transfer on international waters and that depends on the scenario but either way, it's international waters or Nigerian Body which is FULLY CONTROLLED by the Nigerian Maritime Authority so NO they don't pay anything to Lagos, that is federal jurisdiction. Lagos has local inland waterways they you pay but large ships cannot go through them. They will pay federal navigation charges as well as international charges and NOT to Lagos. Lagos ONLY benefits if it wants to impose a tax for importing through the state water, that's all they can do. As for the rest of the Internet BS, I know that's what it is and don't think too much into it.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by lagcity(m): 2:56am On Oct 01, 2011
South-East:

Why should Igbos even depart Lagos? For those who desire, they should keep living there but should repatriate most of their investments home. You and I discussed some of these things a few threads ago. In any case, Lagos will never be the same if some of the infrastructure we see being put in place finally take off.

exactly, why should anybody depart anywhere? I also agree that there should be even development in Nigeria. We need like 5 more Lagos in Nigeria.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by jason123: 3:04am On Oct 01, 2011
manny4life:

According to Maritime Law and if I quote correctly, only the Federal Govt of the international body owns the boundary of such waters except if its on International waters. So since it's 200 to 250 miles out, I don't have a map but yes it's already on Nigerian waters but shipping companies often transfer on international waters and that depends on the scenario but either way, it's international waters or Nigerian Body which is FULLY CONTROLLED by the Nigerian Maritime Authority so NO they don't pay anything to Lagos, that is federal jurisdiction. Lagos has local inland waterways they you pay but large ships cannot go through them. They will pay federal navigation charges as well as international charges and NOT to Lagos. Lagos ONLY benefits if it wants to impose a tax for importing through the state water, that's all they can do. As for the rest of the Internet BS, I know that's what it is and don't think too much into it.
Okay, thanks for the info!

lagcity:

exactly, why should anybody depart anywhere? [/b]I also agree that there should be even development in Nigeria. [b]We need like 5 more Lagos in Nigeria.
VERY WELL SAID!!!
Rivers (PH), Delta(Warri), Calabar, Abuja and Onicha! Soon . .very soon!!!
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by manny4life(m): 3:08am On Oct 01, 2011
jason123:

Supported! Who knows, it might be used to convey goods to the NC and subsequently the "North" through River Niger and Benue. Moreover, is the system not more expensive given the fact that it involves multiple stages and ship. Not to talk of the logistical problems it might pose? Pls, bear with me if I don't fully understand it.

Expensive? Nah, compared to its revenue, that's a lot of money for the maritime folks. It's just that it need super coordination. Take for instance, a ship has a carrying load factor of 5,000 TEU's headed for Nigerian ONLY but the ship could only afford an 90% load factor which is somewhat RARE. At 90%, that's 4,500 TEU's, leaving an extra space of 500 TEU's, and to carry one TEU cost about $2,500 (DC), if for instance the Port in Baltimore has 500 TEU's headed for Nigeria as well but with an option to dock at Onitsha Port, the shipping company WILL accept. Multiply 500 TEU's x $2,500 = $1,250,000. That's a revenue of $1.25 million, the FC (Fixed Cost) remains the same whether they carry 4,500 or 5,000 TEU's. On Nigerian Waters, 250miles out, the smaller barge headed for the east arrives, containers are transferred to the barge, the both ships head their different directions.

Both ships travel at same speed (barge tends to travel faster because they are lighter), Barge clears faster, meanwhile Big ship waits for 2 days to berth in Lagos. As you can see, time lag between the two is a whole lot, and perhaps shipping company pays Barge company $100 per container = $50,000, leaving them with $1.2million. You get the point right, COST remains same but benefit is greater. As for logistics, forget that Nigeria is very unorganized, Shipping companies are SUPER organized, just like aircraft travel or Rail travel, luggage of those who get out first are kept at the leading (outer side), those traveling further are kept inside, same applies to ships. Containers to be transferred out are kept within easier crane reach while the one that will reach final destination are kept beneath. Logistic pose a challenge but not a problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Launches “Operation Harmony” In Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Buhari’s Overambitious Supporters, A Danger –kukah / 'Anti Democratic Forces Are At Work' - Atiku Advises INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.