Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,927 members, 7,844,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Onitsha River Port Ready By October - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha River Port Ready By October (13645 Views)

Ikpeazu starts Work On Obuaku-River Port / Obiano Inspects Modern Flyovers: To Be Ready By April. / Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by joeyfire(m): 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2011
@ oduasolja - you are undoubtedly the most inferiority complex ridden fellow I've come across. Its clear even if you use a different username everyday. Na wao !! So omo barely literate okoro dey intimidate u ? Pele sogbo. Who u dey call ingrate? Freaking nimcompoop like u. What do you in your right mind can you enumerate as favours ur gang has done for igbos. Dem niggas pay their rent, pay taxes, contribute to the freaking gdp without welfare, special incentives or anything so what the f.uck do you mean by ungrateful. Alexander pope said "a little education is a dangerous thing". The fact that u can browse the internet doesn't mean u no shyte comprende'? Its obvious u are a product of sustained ignorance and bigotry and I think you need prayers quick dawg. Now piss off my beer is getting warm
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by yarodin: 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2011
Okukk:

We can't wait for the rain to fall in ONITSHA!
Just hoping the Okoros over there step up their open mindset in accommodating strangers that is sure will beseech the land.
Igbo kwenu!!!

We are very accommodating.  The question is whether you and your chicken liver peeps can hang and compete in the East?  If not stay your asses at home and keep complaining about Igbos because that is all you people are good at.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by ak47mann(m): 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2011
watch the paced  how igbo goods will flow beyond west africa  cool cool
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by EzeUche(m): 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2011
When can I ship goods from yankee to Onitsha? Any ideas of how I can accomplish that?
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by ak47mann(m): 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2011
joeyfire:

@ oduasolja - you are undoubtedly the most inferiority complex ridden fellow I've come across. Its clear even if you use a different username everyday. Na wao !! So omo barely literate okoro dey intimidate u ? Pele sogbo. Who u dey call ingrate? Freaking nimcompoop like u. What do you in your right mind can you enumerate as favours your gang has done for igbos. Dem niggas pay their rent, pay taxes, contribute to the freaking gdp without welfare, special incentives or anything so what the bleed do you mean by ungrateful. Alexander pope said "a little education is a dangerous thing". The fact that u can browse the internet doesn't mean u no shyte comprende'? Its obvious u are a product of sustained ignorance and bigotry and I think you need prayers quick dawg. Now piss off my beer is getting warm
i love that is sound sick brov  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Okukk(m): 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2011
We can't wait for the rain to fall in ONITSHA!
Just hoping the Okoros over there step up their open mindset in accommodating strangers that is sure will beseech the land.
Igbo kwenu!!
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by ak47mann(m): 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2011
oduasolja:

another stinking igbo wey no get no sense. i guess u think allyorubas are born in a garage . or igbos brought soap and water to lagos. another dummy wey no get sense.

u guys are no competition. your biz no require any brain power ,  so its not like u got any damn advantage.

and stop worry about filth in yoruba land and go and clean your erosion ravaged filthy motherfucking cities. from aba to nnewi to onitsha and the rest.

u guy are ungrateful scum that dont deserve any good turns. u act like yall lands are better, but u are begging to live in another mans land.

i dont care about your competition, what i'm saying is , dont bite the hand that feeds you or ever think u are not expendable. cus you are. yall aint needed and stop trying to act like if u leave we are going to miss your fake spare parts and okrika clothes.

u can never be richer we got more land than u .

brain dead monkey poverty striking SW states need help cool cool
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Desola(f): 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2011
where is my broom o. . .

In my lifetime, okoro dey leave my land. This is monumental, I thought they would perish in my land but they are actually gonna leave!

I hereby declare all the "okoro must go" bags free! You all can come and get one and i'll give you one more free.

I beg, Jonasatan please build one more port for them o, any incentive to make them leave.

UP Broom!!!

We gon sweep dem comot. grin
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by chino11(m): 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2011
^^

Asamkpokoto, now Igbos are in lagos your living in mud houses, when the Igbos leaves the dirty lagos you will be sleeping as usual under the bridge. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by mrperfect(m): 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2011
This is a welcome development.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by manny4life(m): 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2011
Desola:

where is my broom o. . .

In my lifetime, okoro dey leave my land. This is monumental, I thought they would perish in my land but they are actually gonna leave!

I hereby declare all the "okoro must go" bags free! You all can come and get one and i'll give you one more free.

I beg, Jonasatan please build one more port for them o, any incentive to make them leave.

UP Broom!!!

We gon sweep dem comot.  grin

Inferiority complex is a real disease; deal with it.

When Igbos leave your SW, what the hell do u think that will happen? Yeah let Mr. President build another port, you think Lagos will survive? I give Lagos two years in existence and you will feel (NOT SEEING ONLY) the power of the Igbos and the pressure they can exert on opposing forces like you. Ain't no telling what will happen; I guess it's that same "Okoro must go" bags is the same bags that Okoro will use to bag your food products for your hungry people ; no more "all you can eat" it will be Operation feed the SW " most we can feed".
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by chino11(m): 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2011
Lagos State Government has in the past four years deported 15 foreign beggars and 3,029 others from within the country to their states, to solve the problem of social miscreants.

The Special Adviser to the Governor on Youth and Social Development, Dr. Dolapo Badru, yesterday addressed reporters at the Bagauda Kaltho Press Centre, Ikeja, Lagos.

He said the government gave out 152 children for adoption in several foreign countries.

Badru said: "At least, 3,044 persons were either transferred to other states or country, or released to their relations for re-integration, from January 2010, till date."

He said 196 beggars were deported to Oyo; 875 to Ogun; 767 to Osun; 821 to Ekiti; and 764 to Ondo.

Badru said 12 beggars were deported to Niger Republic; two to Chad; one to Cote D’Ivoire and 2,580 others handed over to their relations for integration.

He said in its bid to rid the state of beggars, the government combed its five divisions of beggars and destitute.

Badru said beggars and destitute constituted a social nuisance against the Lagos metropolis’ status as a mega city, adding that 3,105 beggars, destitute and lunatics were rescued and taken to rehabilitation and training centres at Owutu, Ikorodu, in the past year.

He said: "This is why the government has made provisions for facilities to help in turning the lives of the destitute and beggars around while the mentally unstable are given medical attention.

"Out of this number, 38 able-bodied persons, suspected to be criminals, were handed over to the task force for prosecution. Rescue of beggars from the streets of Lagos is a continuous exercise and the office liaises with other security agencies to rid Lagos streets of beggars, destitute and lunatics."

Badru urged Lagosians to desist from giving beggars and destitute on the streets alms, saying they constituted a menace to the society.

He appealed to those who wish to help the less privileged to donate their widow’s mite to churches, mosques, registered orphanages, motherless babies’ homes or other social welfare institutions.

Badru said local and foreign applications were received from adopters, who were screened to determine their suitability for adopting children, adding that 177 letters of approval were granted.

According to him, 126 children were adopted; 11 released for fostering; 174 children had their adoptions legalised through the Juvenile Court; and 161 babies rescued and referred to government homes and private orphanages.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/6026-lagos-deports-15-foreign-beggars-3-029-others-to-states.html

Yarobas are real beggars even worse off than the ordinary almajiri up north. Igbos has been housing them as their gate-men, cleaners, launderers, feeding them. Yarobas are the most backward, occultic, baboonic, criminal minded like (fashola, tinubu, obj & co) and un-progressive people
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Desola(f): 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2011
manny4life:

Inferiority complex is a real disease; deal with it.

When Igbos leave your SW, what the hell do u think that will happen? Yeah let Mr. President build another port, you think Lagos will survive? I give Lagos two years in existence and you will feel (NOT SEEING ONLY) the power of the Igbos and the pressure they can exert on opposing forces like you. Ain't no telling what will happen; I guess it's that same "Okoro must go" bags is the same bags that Okoro will use to bag your food products for your hungry people ; no more "all you can eat" it will be Operation feed the SW " most we can feed".

. . .ok, at least leave first.

How are we meant to experience this hunger you speak of if you don't leave? Carry your doti go first make we appreciate una small, abi?

By the way, which colour "okoro must go" would you like me to put on hold for you? Okay, red would do, i suppose as it goes with your traditional red winter cap, abi? grin
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by manny4life(m): 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2011
Desola:

. . .ok, at least leave first.

How are we meant to experience this hunger you speak of if you don't leave? Carry your doti go first make we appreciate una small, abi?

By the way, which colour "okoro must go" would you like me to put on hold for you? Okay, red would do, i suppose as it goes with your traditional red winter cap, abi? grin

Didn't u get the memo, Igbos are leaving, don't FRET just yet,

Who says you guys are NOT experiencing hunger as it is? LOL it's just NOT in FULL SCALE. You guys are a funny bunch, don't worry, going won't be the problem, it's the aftermath of going you should be worried about. No need to appreciate Okoro YET because Okoro has to use yall for slavery for food before the appreciation comes.

Hey whatever color that will befit the shame when Okoro begins to use same bags to pack food produce for y'all. I think White and Red will suffice because you know why; LAGOS STATE is know for White (White is an indigenous color known to the SW), while Red (signifies the god forsaken gross red oil (not even from palm oil) used in your soups.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by T8ksy(m): 12:25am On Oct 01, 2011
Desola:

UP Broom!!!

We gon sweep dem comot. grin

@ bolded, Yes o!

"We gonna chase those crazy baldheads outta the town". grin
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Obiagu1(m): 12:38am On Oct 01, 2011
I wonder what will become of Lagos if every Igbo leave Lagos after the completion of deep seaport, riverports and international airports in the East with relocation of oil company headquarters back to the East and with all the embassies located in Abuja.

It sounds more like a ghost city.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by SouthEast1: 12:40am On Oct 01, 2011
chino11:

Lagos State Government has in the past four years deported 15 foreign beggars and 3,029 others from within the country to their states, to solve the problem of social miscreants.

The Special Adviser to the Governor on Youth and Social Development, Dr. Dolapo Badru, yesterday addressed reporters at the Bagauda Kaltho Press Centre, Ikeja, Lagos.

He said the government gave out 152 children for adoption in several foreign countries.

Badru said: "At least, 3,044 persons were either transferred to other states or country, or released to their relations for re-integration, from January 2010, till date."

He said 196 beggars were deported to Oyo; 875 to Ogun; 767 to Osun; 821 to Ekiti; and 764 to Ondo.

Badru said 12 beggars were deported to Niger Republic; two to Chad; one to Cote D’Ivoire and 2,580 others handed over to their relations for integration.

He said in its bid to rid the state of beggars, the government combed its five divisions of beggars and destitute.

Badru said beggars and destitute constituted a social nuisance against the Lagos metropolis’ status as a mega city, adding that 3,105 beggars, destitute and lunatics were rescued and taken to rehabilitation and training centres at Owutu, Ikorodu, in the past year.

He said: "This is why the government has made provisions for facilities to help in turning the lives of the destitute and beggars around while the mentally unstable are given medical attention.

"Out of this number, 38 able-bodied persons, suspected to be criminals, were handed over to the task force for prosecution. Rescue of beggars from the streets of Lagos is a continuous exercise and the office liaises with other security agencies to rid Lagos streets of beggars, destitute and lunatics."

Badru urged Lagosians to desist from giving beggars and destitute on the streets alms, saying they constituted a menace to the society.

He appealed to those who wish to help the less privileged to donate their widow’s mite to churches, mosques, registered orphanages, motherless babies’ homes or other social welfare institutions.

Badru said local and foreign applications were received from adopters, who were screened to determine their suitability for adopting children, adding that 177 letters of approval were granted.

According to him, 126 children were adopted; 11 released for fostering; 174 children had their adoptions legalised through the Juvenile Court; and 161 babies rescued and referred to government homes and private orphanages.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/6026-lagos-deports-15-foreign-beggars-3-029-others-to-states.html

Yarobas are real beggars even worse off than the ordinary almajiri up north. Igbos has been housing them as their gate-men, cleaners, launderers, feeding them. Yarobas are the most backward, occultic, baboonic, criminal minded like (fashola, tinubu, obj & co) and un-progressive people

Wow!!! Yorubas are beggars in their own land. Reminds me of the breaking news here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-149827.0.html . I dey laugh in Ijebu mushin.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by lagcity(m): 12:41am On Oct 01, 2011
Obiagu1:

I wonder what will become of Lagos if every Igbo leave Lagos after the completion of deep seaport, riverports and international airports in the East with relocation of oil company headquarters back to the East and with all the embassies located in Abuja.

stop deceiving yaself. if Igbos leave, other ppl will happily jump at the opportunity to fill the void. that's a huge void and a lot of money to be made. In fact i predict a bloodbath during the fight to fill that void.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Obiagu1(m): 12:44am On Oct 01, 2011
lagcity:

stop deceiving yaself. if Igbos leave, other ppl will happily jump at the opportunity to fill the void. that's a huge void and a lot of money to be made. In fact i predict a bloodbath during the fight to fill that void.

Have you asked yourself how the void was filled in the North when Igbos deserted a city there before they were asked to come back?
Do you fill a void with empty pocket or your idea of filling a void is rushing in to occupy vacated houses?
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by manny4life(m): 12:46am On Oct 01, 2011
lagcity:

LOL, Other people? Who? Tell us please, who wants to associate with hungry stricken yet lazy people? As a matter of fact, your prediction seems right only that it's bloodbath and cannibalism amongst South westerners.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by jason123: 12:49am On Oct 01, 2011
manny4life:

Didn't u get the memo, Igbos are leaving, don't FRET just yet,

I don't see Igbos leaving Lagos. Most (not the JJCs) of the Igbos who have stayed in Lagos feel really comfortable in Lagos. All this NL bruhaha between Igbos and Yorubas (as if they are the only ethnic groups in Lagos undecided) is quite FAR from the reality. Anyway, we shall see if the Lagos economy will be affected. And before you get me wrong, the economy is quite different to ethnic relations . . .
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by cantell(m): 12:50am On Oct 01, 2011
Obiagu1:

Have you asked yourself how the void was filled in the North when Igbos deserted a city there before they were asked to come back?
Do you fill a void with empty pocket or your idea of filling a void is rushing in to occupy vacated houses?

Na the idea na.
Abdul wants to eat without work!
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Relax101(m): 12:53am On Oct 01, 2011
You all should stop this nonsense attack on each other. Una dey craze ni?
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by manny4life(m): 12:58am On Oct 01, 2011
jason123:

I don't see Igbos leaving Lagos. Most (not the JJCs) of the Igbos who have stayed in Lagos feel really comfortable in Lagos. All this NL bruhaha between Igbos and Yorubas (as if they are the only ethnic groups in Lagos undecided) is quite FAR from the reality. Anyway, we shall see if the Lagos economy will be affected. And before you get me wrong, the economy is quite different to ethnic relations . . .

Who said relocation (migration) was an easy and immediate; there are things being put in place. There is no yardstick to measure the immigration and emigration of Igbos into Lagos; however, at least statistically we can use economic activity to discern how people are often likely to react to moving back East.

Please no one is claiming any of these thing you're saying; but the truth is, Lagos economy will definitely take a hit (speaking economically and financially). Look I'm not trying to go into economics and analysis here, but believe it, Lagos will suffer from stiff competition from it's eastern competitor. In addition, I can begin to list beyond doubts how thing will affect Lagos; while it might or NOT be instant, but it's inevitable.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by lagcity(m): 1:01am On Oct 01, 2011
Obiagu1:

Yorubas are not like Northerners, i'm sure you know that. selling shoes and tire is not that difficult to do. stop acting like petty trading is something that is so hard to do, it is not. there is very little barrier to entry and that's why it is popular among Igbo who arrive from the South East. it is the easiest and fastest way to get on your feet in a foreign land.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by jason123: 1:02am On Oct 01, 2011
manny4life:

Who said relocation (migration) was an easy and immediate; there are things being put in place. There is no yardstick to measure the immigration and emigration of Igbos into Lagos; however, at least statistically we can use economic activity to discern how people are often likely to react to moving back East.

Please no one is claiming any of these thing you're saying; but the truth is, Lagos economy will definitely take a hit (speaking economically and financially). Look I'm not trying to go into economics and analysis here, but believe it, Lagos will suffer from stiff competition from it's eastern competitor. In addition, I can begin to list beyond doubts how thing will affect Lagos; while it might or NOT be instant, but it's inevitable.

Okay, may God spare our lives till then. It is quite an interesting time in Nigeria.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Obiagu1(m): 1:02am On Oct 01, 2011
cantell:

Na the idea na.
Abdul wants to eat without work!

Don't mind him, if an Igbo that imports 20 containers leave, then he will replace him and go to Asia and they will give him 20 containers because he is a fine boy or because his babalawo dey create human being.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by lagcity(m): 1:04am On Oct 01, 2011
manny4life:

LOL, Other people? Who? Tell us please, who wants to associate with hungry stricken yet lazy people? As a matter of fact, your prediction seems right only that it's bloodbath and cannibalism amongst South westerners.

i dont have time for your immaturity. go and play somewhere else.
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by Obiagu1(m): 1:04am On Oct 01, 2011
lagcity:

Yorubas are not like Northerners, i'm sure you know that. selling shoes and tire is not that difficult to do. stop acting like petty trading is something that is so hard to do, it is not. there is very little barrier to entry and that's why it is popular among Igbo who arrive from the South East. it is the easiest and fastest way to get on your feet in a foreign land.

I wonder how Igbos have dominated that if it is so easy while you do agboro  
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by T8ksy(m): 1:06am On Oct 01, 2011
Obiagu1:

@ bolded, Haba! why are you expending vauable energy worrying about lagos when you could be using all your so-called ingenuity into turning
your homeland into the new "dubai" of africa.

Lagos was okay before you guys came on the scene and by jove lagos will be okay when you guys vermoose back to where you came from.

Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by manny4life(m): 1:08am On Oct 01, 2011
lagcity:

i dont have time for your immaturity. go and play somewhere else.

Yeah looks like someone's feeling got hurt; sorry brother, deuces cheesy cheesy

jason123:

Okay, may God spare our lives till then. It is quite an interesting time in Nigeria.

Lol, spare our lives? God will spare your life and so others but like you said, it's an interesting time and interesting times come with interesting approach, with interesting approach, when radically and interestingly implemented, turns into interesting results. I mean what do u think?
Re: Onitsha River Port Ready By October by lagcity(m): 1:09am On Oct 01, 2011
Obiagu1:

I wonder how Igbos have dominated that if it is so easy while you do agboro  

I'm Agbero? you don't have to be so emotional and rude. just telling it like it is. Petty trading is not brain surgery. High skilled jobs are very hard to replace because of investment in training and education.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: You Can’t Force Buhari To Make Public His Assets Second Time / President Buhari Meets Economic Team Today / Mark Obi Resigns As Governor Ayade’s Special Adviser On SDGs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.