Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Mercy Chinwo Now Charges N10m To Perform In Churches – Rev. Fr. Oluoma - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mercy Chinwo Now Charges N10m To Perform In Churches – Rev. Fr. Oluoma (44153 Views)

Alcohol Is Medicinal - Rev Fr Oluoma / Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands / Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Chinwo Now Charges N10m To Perform In Churches – Rev. Fr. Oluoma by ddeola: 1:23am On Jun 09, 2023
Ah !
Re: Mercy Chinwo Now Charges N10m To Perform In Churches – Rev. Fr. Oluoma by reececlark(m): 6:10am On Jun 09, 2023
If our so called men of God charge churches before coming to preach in programs. So leave our Gospel Ministers matter. Abi she no go pay for recording of her songs and promotion
Re: Mercy Chinwo Now Charges N10m To Perform In Churches – Rev. Fr. Oluoma by delishpot: 7:49am On Jun 09, 2023
Church na business na. Let her also chop part of it. The rest of the masses can listen FOC on social media
Re: Mercy Chinwo Now Charges N10m To Perform In Churches – Rev. Fr. Oluoma by Gflex488: 8:29am On Jun 09, 2023
This is pure lie, at least Mercy chinwo came to my church last year, and we didn't pay even up to 5million naira, pls stop this nonsense and focus on what you were called for, even if she charges that amount were you not blessed with her ministrations? People pay burna boy close to 100million just to listen to him, when she was investing in herself spending money to go to studio and all that where were you, I believe your choristers in church can do better than her.....
I hate what I don't like pls
Re: Mercy Chinwo Now Charges N10m To Perform In Churches – Rev. Fr. Oluoma by camri: 9:39am On Jun 09, 2023
Annahh:
Even after charging 10m, all you get is dryness, no presence of God in her ministration. Just celebrity status. I was listening to her recent song and all I felt is dryness.
is your pussy dry as well?
Re: Mercy Chinwo Now Charges N10m To Perform In Churches – Rev. Fr. Oluoma by Reussite: 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
pocohantas:
So?
Nigerians paid KimK thousands of dollars years ago to visit Nigeria for 10 minutes. Wizkid and Davido have been paid more than 10m. Even Portable gets paid to sing and dance like a retard.

This act of expecting gospel musicians to swim in poverty has to stop. I am pleased with how they are driving fine cars and living in fine houses. It is good motivation for talents to remain in the vineyard. Else we would keep seeing people like Chidinma and Praise that started off in the church, but entered street to make ends meet.

You are lucky I am not her manager. You would use Gwagon to come pick us from the airport. Churches would make money, but to pay instrumentalist na problem. Person go come use frustration dey beat drum. Cook food for their occasions and they won't want to pay. Decorate for them, they won't pay. Pastor come your shop, he won't want to pay.

Pay her 10m Oga or focus on your inhouse choristers and grow them. Mercy Chinwo started out from a church. Same with Sinach and co!

God bless you. This same people will pay thousands of naira just to stand all night & watch their secular stars lip synch their songs for just 20mins max and will be typing/saying thrash when a gospel artiste gets invited to perform in a program. Is it not the same talent both have? Is it because one decided to use it to the glory of God? Is it not money the invited singer will need to get to the said destination?
I am happy the gospel artistes are doing well and I hope and pray for more international recognition, so other young talents can understand it equally pays to serve God.
Re: Mercy Chinwo Now Charges N10m To Perform In Churches – Rev. Fr. Oluoma by advocatejare(m): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
seyicodes:
Please people learn about Islam yourself and not what the media says about Islam. It's the only way to paradise. Please don't curse me.
That means you yourself have not learnt about Islam, if you did you’ll realize that Islam leads to hellfire
Re: Mercy Chinwo Now Charges N10m To Perform In Churches – Rev. Fr. Oluoma by Iseoluwani: 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
babakb:

Stale, Islam remains the fastest growing religion across the world.

Come back to the path of your creator and cherisher, Allah the Al mighty the Wise.

Allah is just a moon god of the worshippers of baal.thats why there is always a crescent representing the religion. And you gullible people face a particular part of the earth to worship the mumu.

Now listen dumb...ass how do expect a religion that came 3000yrs after christ to be right. We know who we serve. Your uncle moha..mmad even claimed he does not know where he is going.

F***k off
Re: Mercy Chinwo Now Charges N10m To Perform In Churches – Rev. Fr. Oluoma by NeloNelo: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
Melagros:

Pocahontas you missed the point, those secular musicians you mentioned charge high because they are invited to entertain and the organisers sell tickets to recoup their expenses, but the church 'don't' sell tickets, it's free and also the essence of inviting gospel artistes for church programmes is preaching (For the artistes to come and preach)

Nigerian Gospel Artist Mercy Chinwo Gets Awarded Best International Act in UK’s Premier Gospel Awards

https://thegisthouse.com/nigerian-gospel-artist-mercy-chinwo-gets-awarded-best-international-act-in-uks-premier-gospel-awards/
Re: Mercy Chinwo Now Charges N10m To Perform In Churches – Rev. Fr. Oluoma by Martinez39s(m): 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
Skepticus:
Christianity wey don cast tey tey. Na me and my God dey talk personally now. I no dey go through those fraudulent business men and their "business office" called church again.
All pastorpreneurs have nothing beyond the physical to offer anyone. They are just humans like anyone else in the sense that they have no special spiritual/supernatural endowments, however little, that distinguish them from the average human.

Anything that is supernaturally impossible for the atheist is also impossible for clergies because these pastorpreneurs are as human as the atheists. Little wonder is this given the fact that nothing is spiritual or supernatural.

Pastorpreneurs are made out to be more than what they really are because they are expert peddlers of falsehood and the believers are just too gullible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Chinwo Now Charges N10m To Perform In Churches – Rev. Fr. Oluoma by Zodiac61(m): 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
Why shouldn't she?
Isn't church now business for the clergy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Constructing 1000MW Plant In Ota / 100% Proof That The Bible Lies!!!! Must Read!!! / Annoying Church Poster I Saw Today.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.