Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky (2987 Views)

I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are / Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? / #BibleStudyWithKumuyi || The Blessed Bible-Believing Doers Of The Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Busybrain2233: 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
The last question sir

MaxInDHouse:

Sorry to avoid digressions pick one that's most important to you! smiley
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
Busybrain2233:
The last question sir:

What is the earthly benefits of being a Xtian or a member of any other religion?

I can only speak for Christianity!

Opportunity to make families throughout the earth when you don't even know them before, faith in Christ Jesus gives you the benefit of having families in all the countries of the world {Mark 10:29-30} and with true Christians you'll share the same line of thought! John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Busybrain2233: 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
Are Atheists/Agnostics not having these privileges and line of thoughts you mentioned amongst them selves?

MaxInDHouse:

I can only speak for Christianity!

Opportunity to make families throughout the earth when you don't even know them before, faith in Christ Jesus gives you the benefit of having families in all the countries of the world {Mark 10:29-30} and with true Christians you'll share the same line of thought! John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
Busybrain2233:

Are Atheists/Agnostics not having these privileges and line of thoughts you mentioned amongst them selves?
NO!

Can you travel to any country in the world and expect to be welcome home in the house of strangers who don't know you other than the same line of thought you share with them? smiley
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Busybrain2233: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
Yes ofcourse

MaxInDHouse:

NO!

Can you travel to any country in the world and expect to be welcome home in the house of strangers who don't know you other than the same line of thought you share with them? smiley

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2023
Busybrain2233:
Yes ofcourse

So tell me what thought you share with them that's so powerful to the point of welcoming you (a total stranger) in their homes!

Meanwhile your thread awaits you called your fellow atheists and agnostics at least let's see how practical it is for you guys to share the same line of thought! wink
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Busybrain2233: 7:31am On Jun 26, 2023
The same thoughts you share with your Xtian folks to the point of welcoming you (a total stranger) in their homes!

MaxInDHouse:

So tell me what thought you share with them that's so powerful to the point of welcoming you (a total stranger) in their homes!

Meanwhile your thread awaits you called your fellow atheists and agnostics at least let's see how practical it is for you guys to share the same line of thought! wink
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:18am On Jun 26, 2023
Busybrain2233:
The same thoughts you share with your Xtian folks to the point of welcoming you (a total stranger) in their homes!

Your thread is a practical example! cheesy
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by cornelboy(f): 8:39am On Nov 24, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Max you can do better please.

@Any child who grows up amidst atheists will also be an atheist. It's not rocket science.

This statement up here isn't the same as all atheist must have grown up amongst atheists.

Saying everyone who grew up in riverine area must be able to swim isn't the same as everyone who can swim must have grown up in riverine area

And by the way. That response was a sarcastic response to your initial assertion. I beg to differ that not everyone who grew up amidst atheists end up an atheist.

You are beginning to fall my hand.

I reject your wrong assertion. There are christians all around me. How come
I'm still an atheist?
It's not always true for everyone,
everyone in my family is a hardcore
christian. I'm prolly the first atheist
so what more?

I've already made enough explanation
up there. It is left to your thinking
and comprehensive capability to
do justice.

Saying because I can swim then I must
have been from the riverine area is
arguably one of the most terrible error
anyone can commit in the art of
reasoning.

How many atheists do we have in
Nigeria?
Okay! Lemme rephrase the quest
ion. How many open atheists
do we have in Nigeria, confluent
and congruent to the religious
folks?

Now what is the probability that
I grew up amidst atheists?

That should be the first question
you should ask yourself.

I already became an atheist before
I heard of Richard Dawkins, Christopher,
Arvini e.t.c.

Up till as I speak to you, I've never met
any atheist face to face.
I met a deist last year and he was even
shocked when he learnt that I'm an
atheist.

Mention one congregation, association
or a conference of atheists that you've
heard of in Nigeria, then you will be able
to realise how erroneous your assertion
was and you'll be ashamed of yourself
for taking an opposite walk from the
truth.
You just woke up one day and became an atheist lol?
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2023
cornelboy:

You just woke up one day and became an atheist lol?
YES
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by cornelboy(f): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

YES
You can tell that to a baby.
It's definitely a process. Even if you didn't meet any atheist person to person, you probably had access to their materials on the internet.

You can't just change one night.
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2023
cornelboy:

It's definitely a process. Even if you didn't meet any atheist person to person, you probably had access to their materials on the internet.

You could have told him to go and rest since his own change happened suddenly he should wait for others to abandon their religion abruptly without all his arguments! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by cornelboy(f): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You could have told him to go and rest since his own change happened suddenly he should wait for others to abandon their religion abruptly without all his arguments! wink
Yeah that's right. I'm waiting for my own instantaneous change 😂😂
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2023
cornelboy:

There is something you need to understand about religions.

Those atheism materials have always been on the net and I've always had access to them.

Deep meditation and critical thinking led me to atheism, then, that journey led me to reading books on atheism.

I was long an atheist before I came across Armin Navabi's works.

Does that make sense now?

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by cornelboy(f): 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

There is something you need to understand about religions.

Those atheism materials have always been on the net and I've always had access to them.

Deep meditation and critical thinking led me to atheism, then, that journey led me to reading books on atheism.

I was long an atheist before I came across Armin Navabi's works.

Does that make sense now?
That's all I want to hear.
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:43am On Nov 25, 2023
cornelboy:

Yeah that's right. I'm waiting for my own instantaneous change 😂😂

When i told him that he's still practicing his former religion and not a real atheist he calls me names now he wants to tell people that he became an atheist all of a sudden but he wants to convince others to join him in atheism through his incessant arguments, haba what is the difference between him and the Churchgoers who always tell people to accept their Jesus without understanding?
Is it not the same system?
They will tell you a spirit/God/Jesus spoke to them so they became his worshiper but they can't wait for the same thing to happen to others! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is the Bible, the words of God or the words of men about God? / Jesus Has A Tattoo / Yookos Prayer With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.