Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky (3004 Views)

I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are / Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? / #BibleStudyWithKumuyi || The Blessed Bible-Believing Doers Of The Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:48am On Jun 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I'm glad this demystification is coming from a christian 🤣🤣🤣

Well that's the work Jesus gave his disciples to speak the truth at all times even if it doesn't go down well with Satan's agents! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:05am On Jun 11, 2023
The secret behind supernatural gifts!

There are many Gods {1Corinthians 8:5} but only one true God and Creator of all things {Psalm 83:18} all other Gods are fallen angels desperately looking for worshipers whoever is ready to obey them they are ready to support such a person with their powers since these fallen angels aren't the true God, but the one and only true God is consistent so He doesn't work with confused people {1Corinthians 14:33} that's why He wants His own worshipers to be informed so they can be well organized.
So worshipers of false Gods today disguise as representatives of the true God just as their Gods (fallen angels) have disguised to mislead them {2Corinthians 11:14} if you ask them any thought provoking question they will tell you their God works in mysterious ways but in reality they don't know that they're worshipping demons that's why they are confused as to how these demons do operate! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MightySparrow: 6:10am On Jun 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

She is not an Israelite!

Leaving there, Jesus now went into the region of Tyre and Siʹdon. And look! a Phoe·niʹcian woman from that region came and cried out: “Have mercy on me, Lord, Son of David. My daughter is cruelly demon possessed.” Matthew 15:21-22

The time to heal gentiles is in God's Kingdom not now!
God didn't make any covenant with gentiles so His Holy Spirit only help to organize them for the end time work (if they believe in what has been written that God did in the midst of the Jews) {Zechariah 8:23} so there's no promise of supernatural gifts for gentiles!

I have told you i'm talking about my own God so prove to the atheists that your God still give people power to perform miracles today by taking them to where miracles are happening for real and stop quoting me. My God is not the same as yours you and i aren't on the same page!wink

So by your explanation you can cancel the healings of those already healed,, shey?
Paul was wrong, Peter was wrong.
JW has produced many wrong persons, you are a chief among them.

What is called miracles is bringing the kingdom into now. That is part of the the grace given to us. Tasting of the perfection to come now. A foretaste of the heavenly kingdom. A glimpse of the bliss to come.

Hebrews 6:4-5

[4]For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Hol[/b]y Ghost,
[[b]5]And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come

When you are supposed to be a student, you are claiming to be a teacher.grin
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Aemmyjah(m): 6:14am On Jun 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Several Pastors, Alfas, Sheikhs, Imams, clergies , herbalists, witches and wizards parade themselves to be workers of miracles but in reality. None

ARE THE SENSATIONAL CURES OF OUR DAY PERFORMED IN THE SAME WAY AS THE MIRACULOUS CURES OF JESUS AND HIS EARLY DISCIPLES ?

1. COST OF SERVICES : “Cure sick people, raise up dead persons, make lepers clean, expel demons. You received FREE , give FREE .” (Matt. 10:cool (Are healers today doing that—giving free, as Jesus commanded?) You looking for who to pay a sum so those men can be healed is an indication that you yourself don't understand what Christianity means and all such ones are false Christs.

2. RATE OF SUCCESS : “All the crowd were seeking to touch him [Jesus], because power was going out of him and healing them ALL .” (Luke 6:19) “They brought the sick out even into the broad ways and laid them there upon little beds and cots, in order that, as Peter would go by, at least his shadow might fall upon some one of them. Also, the multitude from the cities around Jerusalem kept coming together, bearing sick people and those troubled with unclean spirits, and they would ONE and ALL be cured.” (Acts 5:15, 16)
(In our day, do ALL who go to religious practitioners or to religious shrines seeking a cure get healed?

3. Jesus miracles were not loud. You won't see him brag about his miracles. Sometimes, he asks those he healed not to tell others. The miracles recorded about Jesus in the Bible were written after Jesus death and resurrection and ascension so we can kniw about Jesus ans his works. Today, those that claim to do miracles are boastful, sometimes, their conduct are very unchristian as they use miracles to sell market and attract people to their church. They lead extravagant lifestyles. They don't promote godliness and their miracles are getting absurd and really questionable e.g, a man falls to the ground, people receiving credit alert. They give praise to themselves and not God. Lemme shock you with something that shocked me too. The person i thought used ti do the greatest miracles ij our time, Reinhard Bonnke was faking it. This is the strategy according to one guy that was 'healed'.
He was very poor and he was promised by a pastor who was among the organizers that he would get rich. On the first day, he stood there holding two crutches. Now there is a small red mark on the collar of some of them to spot those ones as they are in random places. When Bonnke approached the guy and touched him, he fell and some pastors held him up. He raised his crutches and began to run and people began to scream and cry for joy. Na so the man take use his cashout buy motorcycle. He himself has been affected cos he thinks Christianity is faked.
I live in Akwa Ibom, when yiu visit, notify me amd I'll take you where pastors here go and get powers to do their wonders but it is mostly for pregnant women . You will weep for Africa.
I worked under a boss that is an Eckist, and you know that Eckist don't condemn juju and magic cos they believe there is no good or bad. I fear this man pass Satan but pastors do come with wine to give him to beg him for powers to do wonders. He uses all these to mock us that Christianity is nonsense. He will tell yiu main churches thqt used juju and give you proofs

Where in thw Bible will Jesus tell people that their mother, daughter, relatives arw source of their problems and they should beg God to eliminate them, promoting conflicts in the family?

A man without job after graduation is being taken care of by his mother cos he is the only child. The fool goes to a pastor to ask why he has no job. The pastor asks him series of questions and uses hia facial expressions to make him believe that it is his mum and tells him what ti say and do. The man goes home full of hate, leaves him mum house and start to pray for his enemy to die and won't talk ti her or visit . The mum out of loneliness and desperation starts to fall sick and he is notified but he sees it as an answer to his prayers. Later, she dies, he did nit even arrange for or attend her burial according to his pastors advice . Now that his enemy is gone, no jobs come and he is starving and the person that used to feed him is gone. He goes back ti the pastor who tells him the mother spirit is battling him. He starts to pray and fast against unknown spirits and later, he lives in the church where the pastor feeds him.

Oga, let the Bible guide you. You don't stand far and recognize a good tree by the appearance but by the fruits. So, go closer and examine the true that produces godly fruitage
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:37am On Jun 11, 2023
MightySparrow:

So by your explanation you can cancel the healings of those already healed,, shey?
Paul was wrong, Peter was wrong.
JW has produced many wrong persons, you are a chief among them.

Jesus cured many but emphasized that such gifts are reserved for the benefit of Israelites! Matthew 15:24

WHY?

Because they're the ones to take the good news of God's Kingdom to other nations telling the gentiles all the great works the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has been doing in their midst. Matthew 10:6
But the Israelites rejected Jesus that's why the opportunity to be part of the first fruit in God's kingdom was opened to gentiles {John 1:11-12} otherwise only Israelites supposed to make up the 144,000 corulers {Revelation 14:1} with Christ but due to the failure of Israelites to embrace Christ it was given to people of other nations! Matthew 22:1-14

So by the time Christianity was born only few Jews embraced it just a few thousand when God's Holy Spirit was sent to anoint 144,000 Israelites the spirit of God only met 120 in the upper room {Act 1:15} that's why God's Holy Spirit was poured out quickly on thousands of Jews on the day of Pentecost because the invitation is much but those responding were few. So when gentiles began embracing Christianity the Spirit of God continue it's job anointing them as members belonging to the first fruit of God's Kingdom.
But then the power to perform miracles wasn't given to gentiles because they weren't the real invitees, that's why Paul told them not to expect what God never promised gentiles! 1Corinthians 13:8-10
You can continue with your insults one thing i won't stop telling you is the truth:
Bàbá, God never promised gentiles miraculous powers that's why you can't see any man of God performing real miracles but if you're still in doubt answer the atheist he wants to help real lepers, blind, deaf, dumb and lame ones in his domain don't worry about the cost of transportation he will pay to get them to your pastor who is performing REAL miracles! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Aemmyjah(m): 6:40am On Jun 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus cured many but emphasized that such gifts are reserved for the benefit of Israelites! Matthew 15:24

WHY?

Because they're the ones to take the good news of God's Kingdom to other nations telling the gentiles all the great works the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has been doing in their midst. Matthew 10:6
But the Israelites rejected Jesus that's why the opportunity to be part of the first fruit in God's kingdom was opened to gentiles {John 1:11-12} otherwise only Israelites supposed to make up the 144,000 corulers {Revelation 14:1} with Christ but due to the failure of Israelites to embrace Christ it was given to people of other nations! Matthew 22:1-14

So by the time Christianity was born only few Jews embraced it just a few thousand when God's Holy Spirit was sent to anoint 144,000 Israelites the spirit of God only met 120 in the upper room {Act 1:15} that's why God's Holy Spirit was poured out quickly on thousands of Jews on the day of Pentecost because the invitation is much but those responding were few. So when gentiles began embracing Christianity the Spirit of God continue it's job anointing them as members belonging to the first fruit of God's Kingdom.
But then the power to perform miracles wasn't given to gentiles because they weren't the real invitees, that's why Paul told them not to expect what God never promised gentiles! 1Corinthians 13:8-10
You can continue with your insults one thing i won't stop telling you is the truth:
Bàbá, God never promised gentiles miraculous powers that's why you can't see any man of God performing real miracles but if you're still in doubt answer the atheist he wants to help real lepers, blind, deaf, dumb and lame ones in his domain don't worry about the cost of transportation he will pay to get them to your pastor who is performing REAL miracles! wink

Epic words
He himself knows his pastor will disappoint him and his friend neither can he recommend any pastor, not even one of all the thousands of pastors in Nigeria who perform 'miracles'

2 Likes

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:46am On Jun 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Epic words
He himself knows his pastor will disappoint him and his friend neither can he recommend any pastor, not even one of all the thousands of pastors in Nigeria who perform 'miracles'

My brother this guy is a grandpa o!

He's in his 60s if not 70s yet he is deceiving his own soul with lies just because he wish Jesus to perform miracles in support of his Papa (Oyedepo)
So even after strictly warning him to stop mentioning me he's not comfortable with the truth always quoting me asking questions but i keep telling him to go and ask his Papa since he feels i'm just a student of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses who isn't qualified to teach! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by LordReed(m): 6:48am On Jun 11, 2023
vdestro:

Only stupid people make unreasonable demands.

What is unreasonable about this demand?

2 Likes

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 6:58am On Jun 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I thought yiu will acknowledge SEEING a miracle. You yourself said you HEARD it at workplace and church
Note that there are somw Islamic clerics and traditionalist that are said to perform wonders.

Again, since d there are millions of believers
Mention one only and compare theirs with that of Jesus and his disciples as to the reality and the motive and audience and attitude.
You think say Jesus go answer u if you tried appealing to him to perform a miracle with money at the background?
If i even had the power to do so ans i healed those men ans met you to collect money, am i a Christian?
If the head ia for reasoning, reason well

Good morning Mr Francis

That's still an excuse, if you read what I posted. I said the compensation fee was ₦50k, now ₦70k. Your God should help you win that much
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MightySparrow: 6:58am On Jun 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

WHY?

See delusion of infinite dimension. What is the justification to your 144,000 anointed claim.

Explain this.

Hebrews 6:5
[5]And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:02am On Jun 11, 2023
MightySparrow:

See delusion of infinite dimension. What is the justification to your 144,000 anointed claim.
Explain this.
Hebrews 6:5
[5]And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

Bàbá the atheist here wants to be convinced fully that you have TASTED it so he's asking you to take him to your Papa along with those he will like your Papa to heal miraculously.

Stop mentioning me you and i aren't on the same page! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 7:06am On Jun 11, 2023
MightySparrow:

His children, believers. Those that believe in him .

How come many people believe and none has ever seen his hand then?

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 7:09am On Jun 11, 2023
PoliteActivist:

My friend angels also appeared. Melchizedek was in that mold. He wasn't an ordinary person.
Christ cured a withered hand, not suddenly make arms appear where there was non - which is the type of miracles you folks always ask for. If God started making people and things appear randomly that would greatly disrupt our perception of reality!

Your point of view is extremely appalling.
All of a sudden Melchizedek was an angel?
The Bible never called Melchizedek an angel, rather a priest of the most high god.

I've pointed out where a man who was not born appeared in the Bible so there is absolutely nothing more you can say about that.

Okay, about the withered hand, check your dictionary about that. Again what about the lepers with numb fingers?

2 Likes

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 7:11am On Jun 11, 2023
vdestro:

Only stupid people make unreasonable demands.
Only stupid people see avenues to make cheap money legally and not avail themselves of such opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 7:12am On Jun 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Sorry, Alfas, Sheiks, Imams, Herbalists Spiritists, Witches and Wizards aren't lying when talking about supernatural gifts in them but as for believers in Christ Jesus he emphatically said such gifts from his own God and father are reserved only for the descendants of Jacob (Israel) Matthew 15:24
That's why you can never ever find one single gentile using the name of the God of Abraham to perform any sign in the Bible! smiley
There is no proof of anything supernatural. So I do not believe in them

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Aemmyjah(m): 7:15am On Jun 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

That's still an excuse, if you read what I posted. I said the compensation fee is was ₦50k, now ₦70k. Your God should help you win that much

There's no miraculous healing today
The Bible says that the gift of prophecies, miraculous speaking in tongues, healing, will cease.
They have served their purpose in the first century, helping to establish the Christian congregation which was new
We have God's word to help us build our faith.
Even if there are miracles, they don't last forever as the sick will still get sick
The Bible promises a time when God himself will bring an end to all maladies under God's kingdom
Instead of looking fkr fake men, tell them about God's Kingdom that will give them hope and the promises that ij the near future, all the blind will see. Isaiah 35:5,6.

My God is real, all those he empowered to do miracle did so according to a specific purpose but today, Christians are empowered tk preach
Keep looking for someone to heal them na
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Aemmyjah(m): 7:22am On Jun 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

He's in his 60s if not 70s yet he is deceiving his own soul with lies just because he wish Jesus to perform miracles in support of his Papa (Oyedepo)
So even after strictly warning him to stop mentioning me he's not comfortable with the truth always quoting me asking questions but i keep telling him to go and ask his Papa since he feels i'm just a student of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses who isn't qualified to teach! grin

I see his posts to
The same Winners Chapel Founder has not been seen doing any miracles live but keep claiming
Was it last year or the one before that he said he resurrected a boy who was embalmed after 7 days.
You kniw the old man is lying but the fools were shouting.
If you go to my village and do something smaller than that, the news will trend all over without you saying a word
How much more resurrecting a boy that was embalmed in this social media age?
Does the boy not have relative or hospital to confirm. We just saw a photo of a boy on screen. There are so many nonsense we hear
Same Oye said that what happened to Job was cos he dis not pay tithe. What a tactic to force people to enrich his accounts! Was Job an Israeli that he pay tithe or he had the law of Moses cos Job existed long before Moses was.
Same man sells holy spirit inside bottle (Goya oil)
I just pity Nigerians who are just madly mad and allowing blind men to lead them

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:25am On Jun 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

There is no proof of anything supernatural. So I do not believe in them

Hmmmm this shows you're a real black man!

Because the undeniable attribute of a black man is his gullibility to swallow hook line and sinker whatever he's been fed.

Ọmọ even your white supremacists that brought atheism to you knows there are Witches and they possess supernatural powers.

So don't allow gullibility to send you to an early grave because you won't live to tell after you've been dealt with by Witches! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 7:26am On Jun 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

ARE THE SENSATIONAL CURES OF OUR DAY PERFORMED IN THE SAME WAY AS THE MIRACULOUS CURES OF JESUS AND HIS EARLY DISCIPLES ?

1. COST OF SERVICES : “Cure sick people, raise up dead persons, make lepers clean, expel demons. You received FREE , give FREE .” (Matt. 10:cool (Are healers today doing that—giving free, as Jesus commanded?) You looking for who to pay a sum so those men can be healed is an indication that you yourself don't understand what Christianity means and all such ones are false Christs.

2. RATE OF SUCCESS : “All the crowd were seeking to touch him [Jesus], because power was going out of him and healing them ALL .” (Luke 6:19) “They brought the sick out even into the broad ways and laid them there upon little beds and cots, in order that, as Peter would go by, at least his shadow might fall upon some one of them. Also, the multitude from the cities around Jerusalem kept coming together, bearing sick people and those troubled with unclean spirits, and they would ONE and ALL be cured.” (Acts 5:15, 16)
(In our day, do ALL who go to religious practitioners or to religious shrines seeking a cure get healed?

3. Jesus miracles were not loud. You won't see him brag about his miracles. Sometimes, he asks those he healed not to tell others. The miracles recorded about Jesus in the Bible were written after Jesus death and resurrection and ascension so we can kniw about Jesus ans his works. Today, those that claim to do miracles are boastful, sometimes, their conduct are very unchristian as they use miracles to sell market and attract people to their church. They lead extravagant lifestyles. They don't promote godliness and their miracles are getting absurd and really questionable e.g, a man falls to the ground, people receiving credit alert. They give praise to themselves and not God. Lemme shock you with something that shocked me too. The person i thought used ti do the greatest miracles ij our time, Reinhard Bonnke was faking it. This is the strategy according to one guy that was 'healed'.
He was very poor and he was promised by a pastor who was among the organizers that he would get rich. On the first day, he stood there holding two crutches. Now there is a small red mark on the collar of some of them to spot those ones as they are in random places. When Bonnke approached the guy and touched him, he fell and some pastors held him up. He raised his crutches and began to run and people began to scream and cry for joy. Na so the man take use his cashout buy motorcycle. He himself has been affected cos he thinks Christianity is faked.
I live in Akwa Ibom, when yiu visit, notify me amd I'll take you where pastors here go and get powers to do their wonders but it is mostly for pregnant women . You will weep for Africa.
I worked under a boss that is an Eckist, and you know that Eckist don't condemn juju and magic cos they believe there is no good or bad. I fear this man pass Satan but pastors do come with wine to give him to beg him for powers to do wonders. He uses all these to mock us that Christianity is nonsense. He will tell yiu main churches thqt used juju and give you proofs

Where in thw Bible will Jesus tell people that their mother, daughter, relatives arw source of their problems and they should beg God to eliminate them, promoting conflicts in the family?

A man without job after graduation is being taken care of by his mother cos he is the only child. The fool goes to a pastor to ask why he has no job. The pastor asks him series of questions and uses hia facial expressions to make him believe that it is his mum and tells him what ti say and do. The man goes home full of hate, leaves him mum house and start to pray for his enemy to die and won't talk ti her or visit . The mum out of loneliness and desperation starts to fall sick and he is notified but he sees it as an answer to his prayers. Later, she dies, he did nit even arrange for or attend her burial according to his pastors advice . Now that his enemy is gone, no jobs come and he is starving and the person that used to feed him is gone. He goes back ti the pastor who tells him the mother spirit is battling him. He starts to pray and fast against unknown spirits and later, he lives in the church where the pastor feeds him.

Oga, let the Bible guide you. You don't stand far and recognize a good tree by the appearance but by the fruits. So, go closer and examine the true that produces godly fruitage
Man! What you wrote up there is ... Man!
How would a grown man believe the mother from whom he was delivered off was the reason behind is unemployment?
You see the reasons these pastors no go die well.
About Reinhard Bonnke, that one?
I still remember when he came to Nigeria,was it 2006 or what?
Nigerians are just so gullible.
That's why when I see them pray I sincerely wish their prayers will get answered at least once.
But it's such a shame.
Prayers don't leave the head of the person praying.
Lemme tell you something.

In 2010 , I had a guy back then. One day while we were at the field playing football. We met a guy, the guy told us how he used to recruit people to act in churches. They'd fake sickness of any kinds and once the pastor touches them, they'll fall under the anointing and start Manifesting healing.
From Aba where we were, they could be taken to Jos, Benue, Ondo, different places where they wouldn't be recognized for their acts.
Their testimony is that someone always invited them.
Chai! Wetin this thing called Christianity don do people, if anyone comes out of it alive. Them supposed clap for the person, nothing fit shake that person again for this life.

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 7:27am On Jun 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Epic words

Nigerian pastors are the most useless
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 7:30am On Jun 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Oyedepo Who got caught up in the Buhari vs Sudanese Jubril's gigantic swindle's case.

Person wey God no fit tell , whether na real Buhari abi na fake.
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:32am On Jun 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Nigerian pastors are the most useless

They are practicers of magic and magic can't be programmed to fill in a purpose for which it wasn't meant. Fallen angels behind it only want to entertain their audience not to heal them! wink

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 7:33am On Jun 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Bàbá the atheist here wants to be convinced fully that you have TASTED it so he's asking you to take him to your Papa along with those he will like your Papa to heal miraculously.

Stop mentioning me you and i aren't on the same page! cheesy
Please help me explain to him just in case he hasn't understood the whole picture yet.

We want to have a taste of that powers of the world to come.

Let him take us to his papa, ₦70tawa is sure

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 7:34am On Jun 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The Bible says that the gift of prophecies, miraculous speaking in tongues, healing, will cease.
They have served their purpose in the first century, helping to establish the Christian congregation which was new
Even if there are miracles, they don't last forever as the sick will still get sick
The Bible promises a time when God himself will bring an end to all maladies under God's kingdom
Instead of looking fkr fake men, tell them about God's Kingdom that will give them hope and the promises that ij the near future, all the blind will see. Isaiah 35:5,6.

My God is real, all those he empowered to do miracle did so according to a specific purpose but today, Christians are empowered tk preach
When and where did the Bible say miraculous healing will cease in this age?

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:34am On Jun 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Oyedepo Who got caught up in the Buhari vs Sudanese Jubril's gigantic swindle's case.
Person wey God no fit tell , whether na real Buhari abi na fake.🤣🤣🤣

Ọmọ there is no miracles again in Christianity people like that man are just deceiving their gullible followers with magical acts!

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:36am On Jun 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

When and where did the Bible say miraculous healing will cease in this age?
Not in this age but after Christianity has been established in the first century!

1Corinthians 13:8-10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 7:37am On Jun 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

As a matter of fact, the end time church and believers are ordained for great power, see Joel 2: 1- end

I quote from verse 26- 30

Joel 2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. 2:27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed. 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: 2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. 2:30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MisterBanny(m): 7:38am On Jun 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
Okay guys!

There are three beggars that I always see on my way to work.

Two of the three are amputees while the third one is blind.

My heart breaks whenever I see them every morning on my way to work.

I always felt like having a supernatural power that can heal them and make them whole.

I don't even have enough money to help them get artificial limbs.

However, I've heard some people say "What God cannot do, does not exist." And "He is a miracle working God"

Please I'd like anyone to recommend where I can bring these people to also experience this great power
That "changed people's genotype"
"Cured HIV"
"Cured last stage Cancer" e.t.c

I hereby call upon all the theists on NL, people who believe in god, supernatural and all.

People who believe in witches and wizards.

I don't care any supernatural power. Whoever can lead me to where these people can be healed will receive an instant payment of ₦50k once these people are healed and their missing parts reinvigorated.

I'll tell my lawyer to prepare a document to back up the contract of agreement, and you can come with your lawyer as well.

We'll pay whatever amount the spiritualist or the healer or the pastor or the herbalist or the sheikh requests after healing is confirmed. Though I may need some help.

Your job is just to take us to the place. Your transportation, accomodation and feeding is assured aside the ₦50k.

Thanks, I'm hoping to get a favourable response.

LordReed
Hopefullandlord
Jaephoenix
TheSourcerer
Frank317
Ologundudu2020
Wagwanbrethren

Olagbeegu
Akinwalejj
DtruthSpeaker
Sunnyshinylight
EnglishMart
Image123
43Ronin
Knownunknown
Hashtagged
SirTee15
SonofThemoon
MaxInDHouse
Earthkumy
Musicwriter
Politeactivist
Kobojunkie
Sonmvaniya
Amaly
Onyiiobi7735
Kunlesehan
Ofemmanu1
elated177
Meditation01

I would have helped you, but u didn't mention me. So lemme mind my business jeje
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 7:39am On Jun 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I see his posts to
The same Winners Chapel Founder has not been seen doing any miracles live but keep claiming
Was it last year or the one before that he said he resurrected a boy who was embalmed after 7 days.
You kniw the old man is lying but the fools were shouting.
If you go to my village and do something smaller than that, the news will trend all over without you saying a word
How much more resurrecting a boy that was embalmed in this social media age?
Does the boy not have relative or hospital to confirm. We just saw a photo of a boy on screen. There are so many nonsense we hear
Same Oye said that what happened to Job was cos he dis not pay tithe. What a tactic to force people to enrich his accounts! Was Job an Israeli that he pay tithe or he had the law of Moses cos Job existed long before Moses was.
Same man sells holy spirit inside bottle (Goya oil)
I just pity Nigerians who are just madly mad and allowing blind men to lead them

Someone gave me their flier one time like that, so one day I just finished sweeping my room and instead of using a packer. I saw the flier and I decided to use it instead, but as I turned it around. I saw someone interesting at the back.
Flipped on the other side of the flier was written a testimony of a woman who said she was kidnapped, upon arrival at the kidnappers' hideout. Oyedepo's flier dropped from her bag and his picture started to speak in tongues, so the kidnappers got scared, left her alone and even have her some dough to help get back to the city.

Now my disappointment was not at the woman who shared the testimony.
My disappointment was with the idiot who put something like that as a testimony. Like I don't get, are people mad now?

Flier was speaking in tongues?? Ha! You people should fear this your imaginary "god" now. It's such a shame that I was born a Nigerian I swr.

I've said this once and I'll say it again. Nothing else can shake anyone who has shaken off the concept of God and religion in this life

2 Likes

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MisterBanny(m): 7:40am On Jun 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Stop mentioning me!

Whenever i speak it's for the God of the GB of Jehovah's Witnesses not the God of your Papa that's what the Bible emphasized:

"For all the peoples will walk, each in the name of its god, But we will walk in the name of Jehovah our God forever and ever" Micah 4:5

So speak for your own God i always speak for mine: The God whose representatives are the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses!

Pls help me if u are willing sir
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MisterBanny(m): 7:41am On Jun 11, 2023
Image123:

i am not the Healer, God is, and no man controls Him. The people you pity can spend eternity with God in Heaven while you the pitier spends eternity in hell if conditions are placed as it may be.
Nonetheless, i don't need your money, thanks. i can easily recommend the deeper life church nearest to you for their monthly healing programmes. Why? Because it's popular and you/they can easily find your way. Also, to a large extent, i can trust that you won't come out with any scandalous stories like someone tried to ask you for money or fake a miracle or slammed your friends on the floor trying to heal them. Finally, it's a church that believes in divine healing and miracles and I know someone that knows someone that has been healed there undecided.

Good answer.
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:48am On Jun 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

As a matter of fact, the end time church and believers are ordained for great power, see Joel 2: 1- end

I quote from verse 26- 30

Joel 2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. 2:27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed. 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: 2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. 2:30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

That place is not talking about our own time but the conclusion of the Jewish system and it actually occurred in the day of Pentecost! Act 2:

But Peter stood up with the Eleven and spoke to them in a loud voice: “Men of Ju·deʹa and all you inhabitants of Jerusalem, let this be known to you and listen carefully to my words. These people are, in fact, not drunk, as you suppose, for it is the third hour of the day. On the contrary, this is what was said through the prophet Joel: ‘“And in the last days,” God says, “I will pour out some of my spirit on every sort of flesh, and your sons and your daughters will prophesy and your young men will see visions and your old men will dream dreams, and even on my male slaves and on my female slaves I will pour out some of my spirit in those daysand they will prophesy. And I will give wonders in heaven above and signs on earth below—blood and fire and clouds of smoke. The sun will be turned into darkness and the moon into blood before the great and illustrious day of Jehovah comes. And everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.”’ act 2:14-21

Peter is hereby telling his audience that Joel's prophecy has been!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

To Atheist / Why Did God Put The Tree Of Knowledge In The Garden Of Eden / Confusing Scripture Broken Down. This Is From A Thread By Pygru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.