Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky (2988 Views)

I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are / Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? / #BibleStudyWithKumuyi || The Blessed Bible-Believing Doers Of The Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2023
Busybrain2233:
Make I ask my own question now.

Religionists in the house, you guys so much believe in spiritism and supernaturals.

You tend to believe in soul talks, now tell me what does the soul do in a human body? as in, point out the works of soul in a human body?

Do lower reasoning animals, trees and other living organisms have a soul?
If yes, would God demand back the soul when they die? and would they be judged like humans since they have soul?
If no, how were they able to live without the soul?

If God created the heavens and the earth according to the bible, who then created other planets?

What is the earthly benefits of being a Xtian or a member of any other religion

As expected, they won't be able to give a reasonable explanation to this wonderful question.

Lemme ask one too.
@MaxInDhouse and Aemmyjah.

Personally I believe that the Human Soul
Is the human thinking faculty otherwise known as the consciousness.

Even Socrates said "Knowledge is the food of the soul"

But your bible says human being is a tripartite being, with the soul the body and the spirit.

Now the bible says what shall it profit a man who gains the whole world and loses his soul.

Now lemme ask you. Please differentiate succinctly between the soul of a human and his spirit.

Which of the two lives forever more according to you guys' believe?

Are they the same?

If they were different, then what is the difference between the spirit of a man and his soul?
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2023
Aemmyjah:

When I told you that the Bible says that miracles will cease, you said na lie
But you are looking at these men faking miracles
It's your problem, not mine
You told me, but the bible is saying something entirely different
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Please differentiate succinctly between the soul of a human and his spirit.
Soul is you in person as in the real characters this means even if your body is changed so that you're no longer recognized by onlookers it doesn't affect who you are your character doesn't change no matter what happens to your body as long as you're still breathing.

Spirit means the energy sustaining your breath not you in person.
FRANCISTOWN:

At death nothing survives you! smiley
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

You accepted the interpretation of atheists who are disguising as believers so you can't blame real believers taught by Christ's brothers for your confusion!
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You accepted the interpretation of atheists who are disguising as believers so you can't blame real believers taught by Christ's brothers for your confusion!
Not the interpretation of atheists, but what is written in your Bible. Mind you, I still do not believe in the Bible

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Soul is you in person as in the real characters this means even if your body is changed so that you're no longer recognized by onlookers it doesn't affect who you are your character doesn't change no matter what happens to your body as long as you're still breathing.

Haha! Nothing survives me ke? Is that what the bible says? So, what will God throw into the lake of fire?

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Not the interpretation of atheists, but what is written in your Bible. Mind you, I still do not believe in the Bible

Are you ready to reason or continue deceiving yourself? wink
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Haha! Nothing survives me ke? Is that what the bible says? So, what will God throw into the lake of fire?

Lake of fire means complete destruction, in the beginning God told the first sinner (Adam) that if he disobey he will die {Genesis 2:17} no addition no subtraction.
So if anyone is expecting anything after death he's confused after reading Jesus' illustration! wink
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Aemmyjah(m): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I quoted from the scriptures
You stick to ignorance
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Aemmyjah(m): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

As expected, they won't be able to give a reasonable explanation to this wonderful question.

Lemme ask one too.
@MaxInDhouse and Aemmyjah.

Personally I believe that the Human Soul
Is the human thinking faculty otherwise known as the consciousness.

Even Socrates said "Knowledge is the food of the soul"

But your bible says human being is a tripartite being, with the soul the body and the spirit.

Now the bible says what shall it profit a man who gains the whole world and loses his soul.

Now lemme ask you. Please differentiate succinctly between the soul of a human and his spirit.

Are they the same?

If they were different, then what is the difference between the spirit of a man and his soul?

Atheists talking about soul and spirit!
What is the basis of your beliefs
I don't believe in spiritism
We don't have souls.
All mankind and animals are souls

Go n rest, confused religious atheist
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Aemmyjah(m): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Are you ready to reason or continue deceiving yourself? wink

He does believe the bible
Na philosophy he wan accept?
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Aemmyjah(m): 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Someone who realizes that he's been misled at ignorant will humbly seek to gain knowledge and willing to adjust according to the Truth
When he sees Truth, he's trying to tackle it with the old teachings he's been confused about
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Busybrain2233: 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
Bros, if character doesn't change that means nobody can actually repent from a particular old ways of doing things🤷.

It means everybody claiming to have repented still have their bad qualities🤔.

MaxInDHouse:

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Busybrain2233: 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
How about this below

Revelation 20:10-15

10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
The Judgment of the Dead
11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.
13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done.
14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.
15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

MaxInDHouse:

Lake of fire means complete destruction, in the beginning God told the first sinner (Adam) that if he disobey he will die {Genesis 2:17} no addition no subtraction.
So if anyone is expecting anything after death he's confused after reading Jesus' illustration! wink
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2023
Busybrain2233:

Bros, if character doesn't change that means nobody can actually repent from a particular old ways of doing things🤷.
It means everybody claiming to have repented still have their bad qualities🤔.

NO! The character in this context is not whether the person choose to make changes or not what i mean by the character is how the person always respond to things happening around him.
For instance imagine a man had fire accident that destroyed his skin and face but someone decided to pay for a plastic surgery to give him another skin and face does that change his character?
Of course he will continue in the things he loves and hate as a person.

So the soul is that person the only thing that can stop him from doing what he loves is death. That's what destroys the soul! Ezekiel 18:4
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2023
Busybrain2233:
How about this below
Revelation 20:10-15
10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
The Judgment of the Dead
11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.
13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done.
14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death.
15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

Jesus is the one talking there, he knew before hand that Satan's agents will come into the gathering of his disciples {Matthew 13:25} so whenever he's saying what is open to all he speaks in parables {Matthew 13:13, 34} he only reveals the real meaning of what he's saying to his own disciples.
So if you want to know the meaning of what he's saying ask his true disciples (Jehovah's Witnesses)
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Busybrain2233: 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
Bros, walahi I know grab, you should have defined what a soul is first, before all this your many many explanation.

His/her personality(character) remaining the same does not have anything to do with the soul.

Unless you mean character to be soul.🤷

MaxInDHouse:

NO! The character in this context is not whether the person choose to make changes or not what i mean by the character is how the person always respond to things happening around him.
For instance imagine a man had fire accident that destroyed his skin and face but someone decided to pay for a plastic surgery to give him another skin and face does that change his character?
Of course he will continue in the things he loves and hate as a person.

So the soul is that person the only thing that can stop him from doing what he loves is death. That's what destroys the soul! Ezekiel 18:4
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Busybrain2233: 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2023
You have digressed from my question sir, since you claim there's no hell explain what that Revelation 20:10-15 entails.

MaxInDHouse:

Jesus is the one talking there, he knew before hand that Satan's agents will come into the gathering of his disciples {Matthew 13:25} so whenever he's saying what is open to all he speaks in parables {Matthew 13:13, 34} he only reveals the real meaning of what he's saying to his own disciples.
So if you want to know the meaning of what he's saying ask his true disciples (Jehovah's Witnesses)
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:46am On Jun 17, 2023
Busybrain2233:

Bros, walahi I know grab, you should have defined what a soul is first, before all this your many many explanation. His/her personality (character) remaining the same does not have anything to do with the soul.
Unless you mean character to be soul.🤷

I have defined it but since you haven't grab it i will explain further first of all the soul is you not something living inside of you. So if you're killed the soul called by your name is dead.
So the world can't have that exact character anywhere else unless you're revived.
The spirit is light the electricity used to power all electronic devices it was stored in all creatures so at death the only person who can restore it is the Creator! Ecclesiastes 12:7 compare to Ecclesiastes 3:19-20
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:11am On Jun 17, 2023
Busybrain2233:
You have digressed from my question sir, since you claim there's no hell explain what that Revelation 20:10-15 entails.

Hell means Grave where all dead creatures go {Ecclesiastes 9:5-10} in Paradise God will stop aging and sickness we will no longer grow old get sick {Isaiah 33:24} or die {Isaiah 25:8} that's why God's word said death and hell were cast into the lake of fire {Revelation 20:14} but then people who have died without hearing about the role model God gave mankind (Jesus) will be brought back to life along with millions of ancient servants of God {Revelation 20:13} what we are preaching today will be repeated as a witness against them just as it served as a witness against all those hearing it today {Matthew 24:14} all those rejecting has been judge already for rejecting the role model God gave mankind {John 3:17-18} so for rejecting the role model God gave us they will return to their dead state again but this time there is no hope of resurrection again because their death wasn't caused by oldage or sickness rather it's due to their disobedience that's why it's called "the second death" {Revelation 20:14} unlike the first death that affected both obedient and disobedient people the second death will only affect all those who failed to sit down and study the life of our role model with us that's why God's word said their names weren't found in the book of life {Revelation 20:15} because the only way their names can enter into God's memory book is how they responded to the message of Jehovah's Witnesses who are going to meet them for Bible study in their homes! Malachi 3:16

So Jesus Christ is the person {Revelation 1:1-2} saying all of these things in parables {Matthew 13:13} just as he often does whenever he knows Satan's agents will have access to sacred secrets like this his own true disciples will be taught by God's Holy Spirit what the parables means but Satan's agents can't know so they will take it all literally.

For instance God's word foretold that people who deliberately choose to be evil will never be remembered during resurrection {Psalm 9:17} but most Bible readers are thinking God will resurrect evil people because it was written that both righteous and unrighteous will be resurrected {Act 24:15} but the righteous simply means faithful servants of God who died faithfully while unrighteous means people who died ignorant of God's standards but lived by conscience {Romans 2:15} they remain unrighteous because they don't know the righteousness of God so they will be given a second chance but as for those who deliberately choose to be wicked the have had their own share to taste life there is no second chance for them again they are gone for good! Psalm 9:17
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Busybrain2233: 6:51am On Jun 19, 2023
So lemme ask again can a soul die?

MaxInDHouse:

I have defined it but since you haven't grab it i will explain further first of all the soul is you not something living inside of you. So if you're killed the soul called by your name is dead.
So the world can't have that exact character anywhere else unless you're revived.
The spirit is light the electricity used to power all electronic devices it was stored in all creatures so at death the only person who can restore it is the Creator! Ecclesiastes 12:7 compare to Ecclesiastes 3:19-20
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Busybrain2233: 6:52am On Jun 19, 2023
Well I'm not bothered about this for now, I'm bothered about my initial questions.

MaxInDHouse:

Hell means Grave where all dead creatures go {Ecclesiastes 9:5-10} in Paradise God will stop aging and sickness we will no longer grow old get sick {Isaiah 33:24} or die {Isaiah 25:8} that's why God's word said death and hell were cast into the lake of fire {Revelation 20:14} but then people who have died without hearing about the role model God gave mankind (Jesus) will be brought back to life along with millions of ancient servants of God {Revelation 20:13} what we are preaching today will be repeated as a witness against them just as it served as a witness against all those hearing it today {Matthew 24:14} all those rejecting has been judge already for rejecting the role model God gave mankind {John 3:17-18} so for rejecting the role model God gave us they will return to their dead state again but this time there is no hope of resurrection again because their death wasn't caused by oldage or sickness rather it's due to their disobedience that's why it's called "the second death" {Revelation 20:14} unlike the first death that affected both obedient and disobedient people the second death will only affect all those who failed to sit down and study the life of our role model with us that's why God's word said their names weren't found in the book of life {Revelation 20:15} because the only way their names can enter into God's memory book is how they responded to the message of Jehovah's Witnesses who are going to meet them for Bible study in their homes! Malachi 3:16

So Jesus Christ is the person {Revelation 1:1-2} saying all of these things in parables {Matthew 13:13} just as he often does whenever he knows Satan's agents will have access to sacred secrets like this his own true disciples will be taught by God's Holy Spirit what the parables means but Satan's agents can't know so they will take it all literally.

For instance God's word foretold that people who deliberately choose to be evil will never be remembered during resurrection {Psalm 9:17} but most Bible readers are thinking God will resurrect evil people because it was written that both righteous and unrighteous will be resurrected {Act 24:15} but the righteous simply means faithful servants of God who died faithfully while unrighteous means people who died ignorant of God's standards but lived by conscience {Romans 2:15} they remain unrighteous because they don't know the righteousness of God so they will be given a second chance but as for those who deliberately choose to be wicked the have had their own share to taste life there is no second chance for them again they are gone for good! Psalm 9:17
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:27am On Jun 19, 2023
Busybrain2233:
Well I'm not bothered about this for now, I'm bothered about my initial questions.

I attend to many both online and offline please remind me your initial question! smiley
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:35am On Jun 19, 2023
Aemmyjah:

He does believe the bible
Na philosophy he wan accept?

Because they failed to make investigations they have concluded that the whole thing makes no sense {Psalm 10:4} so they want everyone to agree with them that there's no sense in God's word.
That's why they become abusive with rage when they meet a true Christian who is ready to set matter straight with calmness! smiley
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Busybrain2233: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
Make I ask my own question now.

Religionists in the house, you guys so much believe in spiritism and supernaturals.

You tend to believe in soul talks, now tell me what does the soul do in a human body? as in, point out the works of soul in a human body?

Do lower reasoning animals, trees and other living organisms have a soul?
If yes, would God demand back the soul when they die? and would they be judged like humans since they have soul?
If no, how were they able to live without the soul?

If God created the heavens and the earth according to the bible, who then created other planets?

What is the earthly benefits of being a Xtian or a member of any other religion?

MaxInDHouse:

I attend to many both online and offline please remind me your initial question! smiley
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
Busybrain2233:

Make I ask my own QUESTION now.

[1]You tend to believe in soul talks, now tell me what does the soul do in a human body?

[2]point out the works of soul in a human body?

[3]Do lower reasoning animals, trees and other living organisms have a soul?

[4]If yes, would God demand back the soul when they die?

[5]and would they be judged like humans since they have soul?

[6]If no, how were they able to live without the soul?

[7]If God created the heavens and the earth according to the bible, who then created other planets?

[7]What is the earthly benefits of being a Xtian or a member of any other religion?[/b]

Mr Atheist, you have several questions not just a question.

So which of all your question is of utmost importance to you? smiley
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by jaephoenix(m): 1:45am On Jun 20, 2023
MightySparrow:

You are not sincere. Thou shall not tempt the Lord your God. So, if those ones need healing you don't need to bring them. They can pray in their houses and get results.
I am a proof.

But you don't harass my own God to answer your prayers neither does He need any proof to you to show His ability.
You, though are His creation, but infinitesimally insignificant.
What happened between Elijah and the prophets of Baal?

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by jaephoenix(m): 1:46am On Jun 20, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Tagging atheists and religious people on different ends shows that the guy is not sincere but want to start a debate
So how best do you think he should show sincerity? Not tagging anyone?
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by jaephoenix(m): 1:50am On Jun 20, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You don't know anything about Jehovah all you want to here is what your Papa told you.
Can you quote anywhere Jehovah empower a none Israelites to perform miracles? Jesus is the son of Jehovah he confirmed that miracles is reserved only for Israelites! Matthew 15:24

So i'm not talking about some imaginary God your Papa is worshipping but what do you know about Jehovah of the Bible?
I may be wrong but is Paul an Israelite?
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:41am On Jun 20, 2023
jaephoenix:

I may be wrong but is Paul an Israelite?
If i should say "YES" an atheist like you will pick a verse out of context and conclude he has gotten it all.
So do you want scriptural proof or just YES? smiley
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Busybrain2233: 8:23am On Jun 20, 2023
All sir!

MaxInDHouse:

Mr Atheist, you have several questions not just a question.

So which of all your question is of utmost importance to you? smiley
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:39am On Jun 20, 2023
Busybrain2233:
All sir!

Sorry to avoid digressions pick one that's most important to you! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iranian Pastor Hanged For Refusing To Embrace Islam / 8 Questions For Nairaland Atheists. / The Other Side Of God. (christians Make Your Contributions So That We Can Learn)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.