Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky (3006 Views)

I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are / Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? / #BibleStudyWithKumuyi || The Blessed Bible-Believing Doers Of The Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Mention the name of one gentile who performed miracles in the Bible!
If the gift of healing is for everyone that believe in Jesus at least one example should be found in the Bible nah! undecided

I dey follow your post back to back
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 8:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
MightySparrow:

You display abysmal Ignorance.
Let them pay their tithes to you and get their healing.
You said test is test. Fine, I hope you have a car. Put engine oil into your fuel tank because oil is oil.

You are deceiving yourself.

Let's not shift our attention from your initial comment that "bringing sick people to god is tantamount to testing him".

Now that we've settled that.

The excerpt from Malachi which I did quote earlier says "I will rebuke the devourer for your sake"

Who/what is a devourer?

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Aemmyjah(m): 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

If you pulled this off and I no give you the ₦75k make I kpai

I am not God
Bible does not say that Christians will be doing miracles in these last days

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I am not God
Bible does not say that Christians will be doing miracles in these last days

John 14: 12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. [13] And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Mark 16: 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Do you still say believers aren't supposed to work miracles?

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Aemmyjah(m): 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

John 14: 12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. [13] And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Mark 16: 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Do you still say believers aren't supposed to work miracles?

Mention one that is doing miracles today
Just one
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MightySparrow: 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Let's not shift our attention from your initial comment that "bringing sick people to god is tantamount to testing him".

Now that we've settled that.

The excerpt from Malachi which I did quote earlier says "I will rebuke the devourer for your sake"

Who/what is a devourer?

There's no need quoting scriptures. The people he is talking to know themselves.
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MightySparrow: 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Mention the name of one gentile who performed miracles in the Bible!
If the gift of healing is for everyone that believe in Jesus at least one example should be found in the Bible nah! undecided

That is is the hypocrisy. Tell us the name of a non - Jew who baptized another in the Bible. No one? No baptism during and after the apostles? Even now?

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
MightySparrow:

That is is the hypocrisy. Tell us the name of a non - Jew who baptized another in the Bible. No one? No baptism during and after the apostles? Even now?
Before Jesus begin his ministry John was doing that and John never performed any miracles, Jesus' disciples did it when he was alive and he commanded his disciples to continue BAPTIZING themselves until the end! Matthew 28:19-20
So automatically his disciples in other nations must continue BAPTIZING themselves but as for miracles he emphatically said that's reserved for Israelites only! Matthew 15:24 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MightySparrow: 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Before Jesus begin his ministry John was doing that and John never performed any miracles, Jesus' disciples did it when he was alive and he commanded his disciples to continue BAPTIZING themselves until the end! Matthew 28:19-20
So automatically his disciples in other nations must continue BAPTIZING themselves but as for miracles he emphatically said that's reserved for Israelites only! Matthew 15:24 smiley

Yọu can't give a name of a none - jee who baptized? Yọu see dishonesty? Faithlessness?
Yọu are deluded. My own God never changes.

Jesus was not sent to you also? Matt. 15:24.

Your GB had removed your gray matter.
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by hashtagged(m): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
Okay guys!

There are three beggars that I always see on my way to work.

Two of the three are amputees while the third one is blind.

My heart breaks whenever I see them every morning on my way to work.

I always felt like having a supernatural power that can heal them and make them whole.

I don't even have enough money to help them get artificial limbs.

However, I've heard some people say "What God cannot do, does not exist." And "He is a miracle working God"

Please I'd like anyone to recommend where I can bring these people to also experience this great power
That "changed people's genotype"
"Cured HIV"
"Cured last stage Cancer" e.t.c

I hereby call upon all the theists on NL, people who believe in god, supernatural and all.

People who believe in witches and wizards.

I don't care any supernatural power. Whoever can lead me to where these people can be healed will receive an instant payment of ₦50k once these people are healed and their missing parts reinvigorated.

I'll tell my lawyer to prepare a document to back up the contract of agreement, and you can come with your lawyer as well.

We'll pay whatever amount the spiritualist or the healer or the pastor or the herbalist or the sheikh requests after healing is confirmed. Though I may need some help.

Your job is just to take us to the place. Your transportation, accomodation and feeding is assured aside the ₦50k.

Thanks, I'm hoping to get a favourable response.

LordReed
Hopefullandlord
Jaephoenix
TheSourcerer
Frank317
Ologundudu2020
Wagwanbrethren

Olagbeegu
Akinwalejj
DtruthSpeaker
Sunnyshinylight
EnglishMart
Image123
43Ronin
Knownunknown
Hashtagged
SirTee15
SonofThemoon
MaxInDHouse
Earthkumy
Musicwriter
Politeactivist
Kobojunkie
Sonmvaniya
Amaly
Onyiiobi7735
Kunlesehan
Ofemmanu1
elated177
Meditation01

Have you have made this whole setup to mock God? Have you not heard It is written "thou shall not put the lord your God to a test". You cannot buy miracles freely it was received and freely it would be given.

Young man let me tell you something, if you harden your heart you would seek him and not find him and continue in your ways till the very end.
I pray for you that God would not forsake you because you don't even know what you are doing, I pray he gives you mercy in Jesus name.
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
MightySparrow:

Yọu can't give a name of a none - jee who baptized? Yọu see dishonesty? Faithlessness?
Yọu are deluded. My own God never changes.
Jesus was not sent to you also? Matt. 15:24.
Your GB had removed your gray matter.

You keep exposing your own ignorance!

Jesus was sent to die and save the whole world {John 3:16} but when it comes to supernatural gifts Jesus said that's reserved for Israelites only! Matthew 15:24

I don't know how that is so difficult for you to understand! smiley

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by PoliteActivist: 10:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
Okay guys!

There are three beggars that I always see on my way to work.

Two of the three are amputees while the third one is blind.

My heart breaks whenever I see them every morning on my way to work.

I always felt like having a supernatural power that can heal them and make them whole.

I don't even have enough money to help them get artificial limbs.

However, I've heard some people say "What God cannot do, does not exist." And "He is a miracle working God"

Please I'd like anyone to recommend where I can bring these people to also experience this great power
That "changed people's genotype"
"Cured HIV"
"Cured last stage Cancer" e.t.c

Here's your answer:
God does not do certain things, though He could, because they would too much disrupt people's perspection of reality. For example He would not make a person suddenly appear from thin air without being born. Have you ever asked why Lord Jesus had to be born? Why didn't he just appear already fully grown?
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MightySparrow: 11:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You keep exposing your own ignorance!

Jesus was sent to die and save the whole world {John 3:16} but when it comes to supernatural gifts Jesus said that's reserved for Israelites only! Matthew 15:24

I don't know how that is so difficult for you to understand! smiley

I don't know how you find it easy to twist God's word to please your deluded GB and deceive you ignorant followers!
Matthew 15:22-28
[22]And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
[23]But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
[24]But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
[25]Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
[26]But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
[27]And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
[28]Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

With persuasion, He healed her daughter. He refrained because the time of gentile was not yet come. Galatians 4: 4. Later Peter raised Dorcas from the dead, Many were healed by Paul in his journey to Rome. The Apostles were wrong but deluded JWs are right? You are a mumu soldier.
Besides, Matthew 15: 24 is not talking about spiritual gifts but healing to gentiles before inclusion into commonwealth of Israel. Eph.2.12 - That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph.2.13 - But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph.2.20 - And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

I am very convinced you JWs don't understand Christianity and have nothing to teach any reasonable, knowledgeable believers who can study the Bible by themselves.
Proof from Matthew 15: 24 that Jesus was talking about spiritual gifts. You are a mumu.
Jehovah's False Witness.
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Kobojunkie: 12:08am On Jun 11, 2023
N 50,000 approximates $108.22. lipsrsealed
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 3:26am On Jun 11, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Here's your answer:
God does not do certain things, though He could, because they would too much disrupt people's perspection of reality. For example He would not make a person suddenly appear from thin air without being born. Have you ever asked why Lord Jesus had to be born? Why didn't he just appear already fully grown?

Excuse for your God again

But Melchizedek appeared without being born. Keep playing
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 3:32am On Jun 11, 2023
hashtagged:

Have you have made this whole setup to mock God? Have you not heard It is written "thou shall not put the lord your God to a test". You cannot buy miracles freely it was received and freely it would be given.

The God of the Bible said it's okay to test him
Mal.3.10 - Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and test me now, says the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

So I don't see no issues here
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by PoliteActivist: 3:41am On Jun 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Excuse for your God again

But Melchizedek appeared without being born. Keep playing

Show us anywhere in the Bible where someone's arm suddenly appeared or where a normal everyday human being suddenly appeared and become a carpenter or such; or someone's long dead ancestor suddenly appeared and started living normally among the people. God doesn't do things like that, though he can!
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by PoliteActivist: 3:48am On Jun 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Nope. See below

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Kobojunkie: 3:49am On Jun 11, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Nope. See below
Even worse! undecided
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 4:18am On Jun 11, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Show us anywhere in the Bible where someone's arm suddenly appeared or where a normal everyday human being suddenly appeared and become a carpenter or such; or someone's long dead ancestor suddenly appeared and started living normally among the people. God doesn't do things like that, though he can!
Jesus heals a man with a withered hand on the Sabbath in one of his miracles recounted in the Gospels, namely in Matthew 12:9-13, Mark 3:1-6, and Luke 6:6-11.

You asked whether anyone suddenly showed up in the Bible without being born .
I presented Melchizedek to you, you don't even have any more cards up your sleeve. Just accept defeat and move on.

What about Eljiah of Tishbite, who were his parents?

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 4:21am On Jun 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Mention one that is doing miracles today
Just one

So are you saying all the miracles we always hear about both in churches and at our work places all lies?

Lol! Great this is coming from a christian.

🤣🤣🤣🤣. Christian wey no believe in miracles

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 4:22am On Jun 11, 2023
MightySparrow:

There's no need quoting scriptures. The people he is talking to know themselves.
Who were the ones he was talking to?

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 4:25am On Jun 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The money is small right, that's why they are not turning up for the challenge?

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MightySparrow: 4:25am On Jun 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Who were the ones he was talking to?

His children, believers. Those that believe in him .
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by PoliteActivist: 5:07am On Jun 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Jesus heals a man with a withered hand on the Sabbath in one of his miracles recounted in the Gospels, namely in Matthew 12:9-13, Mark 3:1-6, and Luke 6:6-11.

You asked whether anyone suddenly showed up in the Bible without being born .
I presented Melchizedek to you, you don't even have any more cards up your sleeve. Just accept defeat and move on.

What about Eljiah of Tishbite, who were his parents?

My friend angels also appeared. Melchizedek was in that mold. He wasn't an ordinary person.
Christ cured a withered hand, not suddenly make arms appear where there was non - which is the type of miracles you folks always ask for. If God started making people and things appear randomly that would greatly disrupt our perception of reality!
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Aemmyjah(m): 5:28am On Jun 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

So are you saying all the miracles we always hear about both in churches and at our work places all lies?

Oga
Did i say i did not believe in miracles?

Mention just 1 (only one person) doing miracles today before i lead you to a reasonable conclusion

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by vdestro: 5:30am On Jun 11, 2023
LordReed:

You could make it 1 billion and they still won't take it. Why would take a bet you know you'll lose.

Only stupid people make unreasonable demands.
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:35am On Jun 11, 2023
MightySparrow:

I don't know how you find it easy to twist God's word to please your deluded GB and deceive you ignorant followers!
Matthew 15:22-28
[22]And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
[23]But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
[24]But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
[25]Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
[26]But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
[27]And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
[28]Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

With persuasion, He healed her daughter. He refrained because the time of gentile was not yet come. Galatians 4: 4. Later Peter raised Dorcas from the dead, Many were healed by Paul in his journey to Rome. The Apostles were wrong but deluded JWs are right? You are a mumu soldier.
Besides, Matthew 15: 24 is not talking about spiritual gifts but healing to gentiles before inclusion into commonwealth of Israel. Eph.2.12 - That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph.2.13 - But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph.2.20 - And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

I am very convinced you JWs don't understand Christianity and have nothing to teach any reasonable, knowledgeable believers who can study the Bible by themselves.
Proof from Matthew 15: 24 that Jesus was talking about spiritual gifts. You are a mumu.
Jehovah's False Witness.

She is not an Israelite!

Leaving there, Jesus now went into the region of Tyre and Siʹdon. And look! a Phoe·niʹcian woman from that region came and cried out: “Have mercy on me, Lord, Son of David. My daughter is cruelly demon possessed.” Matthew 15:21-22

The time to heal gentiles is in God's Kingdom not now!
God didn't make any covenant with gentiles so His Holy Spirit only help to organize them for the end time work (if they believe in what has been written that God did in the midst of the Jews) {Zechariah 8:23} so there's no promise of supernatural gifts for gentiles!

I have told you i'm talking about my own God so prove to the atheists that your God still give people power to perform miracles today by taking them to where miracles are happening for real and stop quoting me. My God is not the same as yours you and i aren't on the same page!wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by FRANCISTOWN: 5:39am On Jun 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Oga
Did i say i did not believe in miracles?

Mention just 1 (only one person) doing miracles today before i lead you to a reasonable conclusion
Several Pastors, Alfas, Sheikhs, Imams, clergies , herbalists, witches and wizards parade themselves to be workers of miracles but in reality. None

1 Like

Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Aemmyjah(m): 5:40am On Jun 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

I thought yiu will acknowledge SEEING a miracle. You yourself said you HEARD it at workplace and church
Note that there are somw Islamic clerics and traditionalist that are said to perform wonders.

Again, since d there are millions of believers
Mention one only and compare theirs with that of Jesus and his disciples as to the reality and the motive and audience and attitude.
You think say Jesus go answer u if you tried appealing to him to perform a miracle with money at the background?
If i even had the power to do so ans i healed those men ans met you to collect money, am i a Christian?
If the head ia for reasoning, reason well

Good morning Mr Francis
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by Aemmyjah(m): 5:41am On Jun 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Several Pastors, Alfas, Sheikhs, Imams, clergies l, herbalists, witches and wizards parade themselves to be workers of miracles but in reality. None

Good, does the fact that we don't notice real miracles indicate that there are nk true Christians today or the ones in the Bible were not real?
Your ideas pls
Re: Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:45am On Jun 11, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Several Pastors, Alfas, Sheikhs, Imams, clergies l, herbalists, witches and wizards parade themselves to be workers of miracles but in reality. None
Sorry, Alfas, Sheiks, Imams, Herbalists Spiritists, Witches and Wizards aren't lying when talking about supernatural gifts in them but as for believers in Christ Jesus he emphatically said such gifts from his own God and father are reserved only for the descendants of Jacob (Israel) Matthew 15:24
That's why you can never ever find one single gentile using the name of the God of Abraham to perform any sign in the Bible! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Money Earned Through Gambling Given As Tithe / Religious Facts About Marijuana / Man - A Three Dimesional Being

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.