Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others (67331 Views)

Driveinhud Rebranded As inHud (Pictures) / Driveinhud App Soars: 45,000 Downloads And 85,000 Bookings In Just 4 Months / Japa Season And How To Save Cost When An Employee Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by STEWpid(f): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
lavylilly:
it's Safe NIN is sent to DSS and police and a real time monitoring at the back end.

But before the aforementioned agencies can swing into action in case anything go wrong, things for don baje kpatakpata.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by SeriouslySense(m): 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
smiley
lavylilly:
Everyone is vetted with NIN and your details straight to DSS & Police with monitoring at the back end.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by fcbelle72(f): 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
Make kidnappers no arrange ride, and innocent person go join, omo, na you carry ur two left legs, enter trip grin

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by lavylilly: 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
We have monthly virtual meeting will all drivers, security agencies and some users to look at way to make the a great experience.
STEWpid:

But before the aforementioned agencies can swing into action in case anything go wrong, things for don baje kpatakpata.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by neutralmind: 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nice concept

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by BrutusOj(m): 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
Risky in Nigeria. Them go just kidnap you for nothing.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by REDshouse(m): 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
lavylilly:
We would, we have designated workshop drivers would visit for servicing of their vehicles.
free of charge or at a share discounted price ... Ela lo ro
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by wole212(m): 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
Good initiative

I greet Bosses in the house

Please I'm looking for a car to drive
Rentals to remit weekly

Your car won't be overflogged

I stay in Oshodi

Thanks.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Blaze14k: 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Assuming our thieving politicians won't pocket the money, what do you do meanwhile. Aren't danfo and keke packing people in one ride??

That is the problem I thank God you understand how corrupt the system is.. I just pray one day we will get it right
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by francotunsco: 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
What a subtle way of stocking paid advert down our throat! Well-done Nairaland!

The information is enriching anyways.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Rubyjade: 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
Charpell:
How much does it cost to use the carpooling platform?
Driveinhud is free to use for both riders and drivers. We do not charge any commissions, drivers receive the full amount paid by riders. We believe in empowering drivers and allowing them to earn the maximum benefit from their services.

Are there any charges or fees associated with using the platform?
To cover operational costs and provide a sustainable service, there is a one-time payment of N500 to create a trip. However, the first four trips created by a user are free of charge as an introductory offer. This allows users to experience the benefits of carpooling without any initial financial commitment.
I love this app. We made it to front page.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Rubyjade: 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
francotunsco:

What a subtle way of stocking paid advert down our throat! Well-done Nairaland!

The information is enriching anyways.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by utepu: 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
This is good

Driveinhud is an innovative carpooling solution that connects commuters and empowers them to share rides, save money, reduce traffic congestion, and build a vibrant community. Our mission is to transform the way people travel by promoting sustainable transportation options and fostering social connections. In this article, we'll provide a comprehensive overview of our company and app, along with answers to common questions that will help you understand the benefits and functionality of driveinhud app.

How it works
If you're a car owner, you can create a trip on the app and share your ride with others going the same direction with you.
If you don't have a car, you simply join a trip going your direction.
You can also create trips if you don't have a car - you just create a trip, get people to join your trip and you book either bolt or uber and split the cost among yourselves.
This would help you save your money by sharing the cost of transportation with others especially in this economy.

Download from Playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.charpell.driveinhud
Download from Appstore: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/driveinhud/id6447472979?platform=iphone

Sponsored Post[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by sslcrypt: 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
Offpoint1:
Sounds good, but I ain't taking no trip on 3/4 seater private vehicle if I'm not fully armed to the teeth.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by zumbigbo(m): 12:14am On Jun 15, 2023
Will not work in Naija....criminals will take over
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Slimdan360: 1:15am On Jun 15, 2023
emerged01:
Hope ritualist no go take advantage of this good initiative.
Stop being negative, we all have once or twice entered a random bus or Keke filled with other travelers and nothing happened. How is the car pooling app different?

4 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Slimdan360: 1:17am On Jun 15, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Yea right! in Naizooria? You mean share my ride with kidnappers, Armed robbers, pickpockets, terrorists, riualists, yahoo men and women, prostitutes, scammers and herdsmen? NO WAY!!!
Guy shut up, we enter Keke and buses daily and don't get kidnapped, how is using an app to book a shared ride any different?🤷‍♀️

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Slimdan360: 1:24am On Jun 15, 2023
Charpell:
I just downloaded your app. Why do I have to upload my document to be verified before booking a ride?

We require users to upload their documents before carpooling for the following reasons:
1 Safety and Security: The safety of our users is our top priority. By uploading your documents, we can verify your identity and ensure that only genuine and trustworthy individuals are participating in the carpooling community. This helps create a safe and secure environment for all users.
2 Trust and Transparency: Uploading your documents helps build trust among carpooling participants. When others see that you have provided your identification, they can feel more confident in sharing rides with you. It promotes transparency and enhances the overall carpooling experience.

Rest assured that we take privacy and data protection seriously. Your personal information will be handled securely and in accordance with our privacy policy.
I have been following the development of this app and I'm really pleased to see the progress so far, please, invest a lot on advertisement, like your adverts should be aggressive. Try to place ads on tv stations like channels TV and the likes.
I hope this beautiful invention of yours exceeds your expectations.

6 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Rubyjade: 8:10am On Jun 15, 2023
zumbigbo:
Will not work in Naija....criminals will take over
it working and has been working since 5 months.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:38am On Jun 15, 2023
Slimdan360:

Guy shut up, we enter Keke and buses daily and don't get kidnapped, how is using an app to book a shared ride any different?🤷‍♀️
I still would not share my ride with Naizoorians. cheesy continue with your enter keke and buses daily. Good luck!
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Rubyjade: 8:52am On Jun 15, 2023
fcbelle72:
Make kidnappers no arrange ride, and innocent person go join, omo, na you carry ur two left legs, enter trip grin
I have been using. Try it before you conclude on it
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Rubyjade: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
I still would not share my ride with Naizoorians. cheesy continue with your enter keke and buses daily. Good luck!
Keke drivers are on the app during off rush hours.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Rubyjade: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2023
Slimdan360:

I have been following the development of this app and I'm really pleased to see the progress so far, please, invest a lot on advertisement, like your adverts should be aggressive. Try to place ads on tv stations like channels TV and the likes.
it will, I am very optimistic about this app.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2023
Rubyjade:
Keke drivers are on the app during off rush hours.
Okay. Good.
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by fcbelle72(f): 9:15am On Jun 15, 2023
Rubyjade:
I have been using. Try it before you conclude on it
... Because God has been protecting you, you think it's by your over wiseness
The way innocent minded people are using , na so evil minded people will try to use it for their evil agenda

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Rubyjade: 9:35am On Jun 15, 2023
Yes o but don't just condemn everything without using it. I have been using it.
fcbelle72:
... Because God has been protecting you, you think it's by your over wiseness
The way innocent minded people are using , na so evil minded people will try to use it for their evil agenda

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Charpell(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2023
Slimdan360:

Thank you, i really appreciate you following my journey

1 Like

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by fcbelle72(f): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
Rubyjade:
Yes o but don't just condemn everything without using it. I have been using it.

hmmm... I will still chose an individual ride, or a public transport ,

2 Likes

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Rubyjade: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
wink
fcbelle72:

Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Meerahbel: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
fcbelle72:

Nigerians rarely support their own
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Hamachi(f): 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
They are obviously working on it. I love the app and it an excellent 👌 innovation.
Slimdan360:

You can also help him advertise it to your friends, church members, family members & colleagues
Re: Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others by Hamachi(f): 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
Meerahbel:
Nigerians rarely support their own
ignore the nay sayers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA / Traders At Ladipo Market In Lagos Turn Man's Car To Mobile Shop During Repair / Man Regrets Not Chasing Fatima Dangote During Their NYSC Days (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.