Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? (29217 Views)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Negroid001(m): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
N3TRAL:
I've never been cheated on.

However, I know a colleague in school who was runs girl.

Every weekend fancy cars drove to pick her at her hostel. Married men, low level politicians, fast lane niggas... Name them.

We were at a group meeting one evening, she received call from her friend that her "real" boyfriend was at a barbeque stand with another girl.

The girl cursed her boyfriend out throughout that night as she couldn't continue with the group meeting because she genuinely felt cheated on or pretended to be hurt in an authentic way. The girl in question is an elite call girl.

I felt for the guy who almost cried that night while explaining that the girl she was the barbeque joint with was his colleague.

A cheat will be very cautious with their partner and accuse them of the slightest move. It's reverse psychology.

The more she's bothered about whether you're cheating, the more she's likely to cheat on you.
Gbam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by BlackAlien007: 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
ugodson:
Truly and sincerely i was Heart broken bro. I wont like to remember it cos it till hurt.

Speak up bro who knows u might b saving a soul with ur story

If you are interested in getting steady 5k or 100k weekly with a capital of 20k message this whatsapp number 08030755859.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Was checking out something on his laptop, and WhatsApp messages kept popping up, guy man forgot he connected his WhatsApp messages to his laptop, I saw things, crazy things, well I'm married now so his loss.

Lol..did he tell you that you're the one he wanted to marry before? And stop lying please..you're not married.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Negroid001(m): 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
I've shared the story before.
Didn't catch her cheating buh i knew.
When a woman start complaining about a certain person disturbing her. Run my brother.

Ghosted the hoe before relationship enter 3 months. She don dey single mother club now. The egbon adugbo wey give am belle don wreck too. She's now employed as a primary school teacher last i heard from her. Work wey she no wan do when she dey with me, street don teach am common sense.

Don't blame her tho. Most women esp younger ones don't like competition. I be top tier and entanglements bn dey. But she no suppose get back at me with low life. She for just date yahoo boy jeje.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by kcowen(m): 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
odigbosky:
Make una rest for this topic

Everytime how did you find out you were being cheated on

Una no day tire

If Dem cheat on you

You find someone else and cheat on that person na....
My opinion though...this thread na beginner's in a relationship,regardless we find the next person until we met our life partner
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Myer(m): 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
nazicartel:
Did you forgive or leave the relationship?

I think it's pretty easy this days to catch a cheat in a relationship. Except you're not really interested.

But more importantly, why are we putting ourselves through unnecessary emotional roller coasters?

Until you're ready to marry, what are you doing in a relationship?
Do you not realise that every sexual encounter has serious consequences to your soul?
Do you not realise that the moment you have sex with someone you have placed some measure of your control into their hands?
Do you not realise that your self control is your greatest weapon in life and you keeping losing it with every sexual encounter?
Do you not realise that there are spirits being exchanged during sex?

Do you not realise that you are the temple (house) of God the Holyspirit?

Please unless it's for marriage, focus your time and energy into building yourself spiritually, emotionally, academically, financially, socially, etc.
This does not always fortify you against cheats but it makes you know who you truly are and recognise what you want when you see it.

And yes, it's difficult to forgive a cheat. But when you realise that unforgiveness does more damage to your own soul than the cheat, you will make peace with it.

God help us all.

14 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by nedekid: 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
Most people cheat. It is those that have not been caught that are innocent. Know this and have peace. The issue is let your cheater not be too much ie a serial one.
Married women sef, newly married and old one. Those that work in offices. Omo, forget. If you are a young man with girlfriend In present day Nigeria, your gf probably has a sugar daddy banging her, funding her. When she marries you most likely it continues. I have seen those after 2 kids sef still disturbing sugar daddy that was poking her before. Sending nudes etc.
I wonder how young men will cope these days.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hamachi:
angry
When the baby that they used to call me was automatically changed to Ms Hamachi. ..Na then I realize say dem don relegate me

When I met him he didn't have his own apartment. He was just fresh out of school. So he was searching for a job.

I used to visit him them at his friends place. He later got a job in a hotel at Chevron drive but along the line we had a misunderstanding and gave it a break for months.

He called and to me he had gotten an apartment at lekki. that I should come see if I like the place. I got there and was just playing around and checking his wardrobe when I saw ladies shower caps. I was like, who owns this? And he said they normally give them at the hotel. Chai!!! This guy can lie for Africa. Like seriously, who gives guys shower caps? So, I told him, you've been camping a lady in this house and he said, "don't start". I just kept quiet because we only just got back together after months.

I later checked his wardrobe again when he stepped out and found more shower caps.

Now, don't call me dumb. I know what I'm saying. That guy was a serial cheat. In fact, that was why I later dumped him and faced my life and God.
With all these endowments wey you carry?Abi you stuff cushion underneath?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by aktolly54(m): 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
Aplaudez:
She said and i qoute "I doubt if we're compatible" from someone that i harboured and feed all through my nysc period like say she no dey collect her alawee.

Final final before we pass out i saw say the girl don carry belle, she was looking for a way to start conversation with me, mo ya look away
Emi Idan.
grin grin
carry Belle when she stay with you? So na another person give am Belle? You no dey Bleep her or you normally use protection
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by KarinaSlim(f): 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
nazicartel:
Did you forgive or leave the relationship?

Talk true.

Did someone cheat on you?
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by KarinaSlim(f): 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
In men and women, who are worse cheats?

Answer is MEN.

Yet their ladies or wives endure it. Some wives even know their husbands are cheating but they turn a blind eye.

But if it's the other way round where the woman is cheating on the man, the man will not take it. Some will even carry cutlass to kill somebody.

I always say it that men are big babies.

Very Emotional. Very Sensitive. Everything touches their ego. "How can she cheat on me with another man"? "Does it mean am not good enough or what"?

Some can fall sick sef and land in the hospital just thinking about how their partner cheated on them.

What a woman will bear without feeling anything, a man can never bear it in life.

Their ego will be hurt for life.

That's why if as a lady you end up marrying a divorcee who got separated due to infidelity on the wife's path, my sister, u are in for it.

Everything you do, he will always think you are cheating on him.

It's only by His grace that marriage will last.

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Was checking out something on his laptop, and WhatsApp messages kept popping up, guy man forgot he connected his WhatsApp messages to his laptop, I saw things, crazy things, well I'm married now so his loss.
Pant,bra,or what?
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
Aplaudez:
She said and i qoute "I doubt if we're compatible" from someone that i harboured and feed all through my nysc period like say she no dey collect her alawee.

Final final before we pass out i saw say the girl don carry belle, she was looking for a way to start conversation with me, mo ya look away
Emi Idan.
grin grin

Was it yours!!?
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
Dmeji4444:
She been the call the Nigga "egbon adugbo" untill she get belle for him.

She became pregnant and if she was not with me, she would be with this street big brother. Obviously i wasn't responsible for it cos i didn't touch her about 2 months before Ramadan fasting and a month after fasting, then she was pregnant and by calculation, it fell during the fasting gan gan.

Every Baga for street just dey call me baba baby but she no even fit lie say na me get am. Unfortunately for her, egbon adugbo dey plan his wedding. The matter long gan, she moved away from the neighborhood before pregi shoots out.

Egbon adugbo no do well... Some girls sha that's what they deserve ...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by ChiefOkporghe: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hamachi:
angry
When the baby that they used to call me was automatically changed to Ms Hamachi. ..Na then I realize say dem don relegate me

When I met him he didn't have his own apartment. He was just fresh out of school. So he was searching for a job.

I used to visit him them at his friends place. He later got a job in a hotel at Chevron drive but along the line we had a misunderstanding and gave it a break for months.

He called and to me he had gotten an apartment at lekki. that I should come see if I like the place. I got there and was just playing around and checking his wardrobe when I saw ladies shower caps. I was like, who owns this? And he said they normally give them at the hotel. Chai!!! This guy can lie for Africa. Like seriously, who gives guys shower caps? So, I told him, you've been camping a lady in this house and he said, "don't start". I just kept quiet because we only just got back together after months.

I later checked his wardrobe again when he stepped out and found more shower caps.

Now, don't call me dumb. I know what I'm saying. That guy was a serial cheat. In fact, that was why I later dumped him and faced my life and God.
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by lapintoz: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
I must add my own.....

Been cheated on twice in the early days. But I have made them cheat countless times after in revenge. As a form of insurance, I married one of the cheaters in her late 20s who was still a virgin but keeping it for the bf that japa waiting for her to come and join him. And she never cheated on me cos she doesn't like sex that much.

Never begulie a beguiler 😁.

1st time, we were studying in class for exam late in the night when year 4 guys living not far from her off campus came to call my babe and she abruptly left me. Sneaked back to her accommodation to discover that the senior wanted to bang that night. Although nothing eventually happened but the cat was already let out of the bag.

2nd time, same school, but I'm done and employed, but my new girl in year 3. I did a surprise visit for her birthday. Got to her off campus accommodation around 12midnight (traffic was bad). My babe was already tucked in for the night with her Tom boy....she chased him away for me.....but again....cat already out of the bag.

I advise ladies, once you are caught....just move on....don't bother to beg, guys will never be the same again after the act or fact.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Stevedison(m): 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
superlanny:
Relationships is not for the faint hearted and take lots of maturity, if you don't know how to handle your emotions and learn self control then dating or relationships is not for you.

The hunt or desire to satisfy sexual desires is on a high in this generation and there is a very high chance you will be cheated on, as in it is very possible.

I have been cheated on and cheated too, it's a two way game, know this and know peace.

Forgiveness is not in my books when it comes to cheating, a kpekus that has been shined and banged rigorously cannot be unbanged, best to have peace of mind, so that they won't kill you because of one over used pussy.

Pick a side.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Newbielearner(m): 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
saxwizard:
If my breakfast is ready just serve me

No they cut through corners abeg

During that time when facebook just start to be popular

Me and my friend posted the same babe grin

Lol. Una dey share

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Newbielearner(m): 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
cheque:
I hacked her Whatsapp, wat in saw.....

How bro?
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by isabi2lof: 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
I don't have time , I've never had issues of cheating in a relationship before, whether you're cheating on me , I don't care .

If you're stressing me emotionally, I leave the relationship alone for you , na single I single, I no kill person grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Stevedison(m): 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
Through WhatsApp status. She told me she was home meanwhile she was hanging out with her friends and some dudes in an apartment. I know the likely outcome of such gathering.

She exposed herself by posting a video clip of the whole scene, although she deleted it in seconds but all thanks to my gb WhatsApp. I watched the full clip and even downloaded it.

I felt disappointed though but I just knew she wasn't faithful. I love her but I just kept this one to myself. It's hard to live with buh I just hope it ends well.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by sylve11: 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hamachi:
angry

But hotels do give shower caps na.

Lodge in those big hotels and get tons of shower caps. cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Chizzychinny: 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2023
Wetin eye see, man no fit talk am. Evidence plenty so no way to deny it. He was like " Take my phone, call her and send anything to her, I acknowledge everything.
Well, I just looked at him and told him to forget we had something and told him I wish them well. Relationship/Marriage is not for the faint hearted.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by obinna58(m): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
Bintasukai:
When I would travel and come back and she had learnt all sorts of different positions.
This one Dey come as shock, very painful to the heart and soul
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Justkatty(f): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hamachi:
angry

E be like you never see heels before wey e for lie say e dey use am change bulb.
Out of 24hrs use 23hrs fear men.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Abolodje: 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2023
Negroid001:

This one no do me but e do my guy grin
She moaned Clifford.
E don do everybody guy before 😹

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Abolodje: 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
Justkatty:
E be like you never see heels before wey e for lie say e dey use am change bulb.
Out of 24hrs use 23hrs fear men.
While we men use our whole day fear women 😕

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Justkatty(f): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
Abolodje:

While we men use our whole day fear women 😕
Abi na
But una own too much.
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Teaveapoet(f): 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
Cheating is not the same for everyone, for some it's personal and some can easy forgive but not everyone forgives a cheat. It depends on who is hurt to take the right decision.
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by kaywhy09(m): 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
I need to sleep
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by wolement: 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
nedekid:
Most people cheat. It is those that have not been caught that are innocent. Know this and have peace. The issue is let your cheater not be too much ie a serial one.
Married women sef, newly married and old one. Those that work in offices. Omo, forget. If you are a young man with girlfriend In present day Nigeria, your gf probably has a sugar daddy banging her, funding her. When she marries you most likely it continues. I have seen those after 2 kids sef still disturbing sugar daddy that was poking her before. Sending nudes etc.
I wonder how young men will cope these days.
They will become sugar daddy also.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Abolodje: 11:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
Justkatty:
Abi na
But una own too much.
But I will never hurt you baby if you were mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.