Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? (29201 Views)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Afokesco(m): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2023
Evestar200:
Lol

This World is a small place, Afoke, you are my departmental person from Despo grin grin

lol ...I don see your pic
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Hamachi(f): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
Sikechukwu81:
Y

Pls is shower cap the new condom? Because I don’t understand why you saw shower caps and start dragging issues o
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Hamachi(f): 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
Eyanbahose:
unrelated, and I don't mean to sound like I'm joking or something. I actually reached out to you one time to ask if I could chat you up on WhatsApp privately.

I think I did but didn't get a response from you when I said hi.

Is there a possibility I could still say hi?
wink
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Hamachi(f): 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
cheesy
Darkmode64:

Following you. In case you get to see this, you look too good to be cheated on. You deserve the very best. kiss

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Hamachi(f): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
undecided
Caleycash:
You met him with nothing does that mean your presence gave him something!?, I no too dey understand una with dis kind mentality
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Hamachi(f): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
Sholmakem:
He might be right about the shower cap because shower cap is one of the free gift given to lodgers in a standard hotel . you should have calm down to have more more evidence against him .
Nah sister!!! Don't let them sell you the lies.
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Hamachi(f): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
kiss
Justkatty:
E be like you never see heels before wey e for lie say e dey use am change bulb.
Out of 24hrs use 23hrs fear men.
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Hamachi(f): 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
undecided
spencekat:
Before you didn't face your life and God grin grin?
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Hamachi(f): 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ddeliverer007:

It’s not a lie, hotels do give their staff shower caps. How can you end your relationship cause of shower cap. Not pant or bra. You never ready. You would be single for a very long time.
undecided
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Hamachi(f): 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
cheesy abi na
Ibkrichie:

Maybe he's into shower cap business 😂

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Caleycash(m): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
Hamachi:
undecided
🤡

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Eyanbahose: 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
Hamachi:
wink
hey! It's me again lol.

So I called the number I saw on your profile but it seems you aren't the one. The person doesn't even know nairaland lmao!

Anyway, how do I now reach you? Abi you no go like make we do 'we met on nairaland ni? grin

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by iInjureHerYansh: 7:42am On Jun 25, 2023
wunmi590:

Ah, bros don't bring back the memory days bike...

During the time of MTN extra cool, my friend and then girlfriend are close, so sometimes if he has exhausted all his time talking to his girlfriend, that my friend will just call me and discovered that my phone was ringing and then call my girlfriend and discovered that it was always busy..

That was how I got to know, so anytime I also call her, her number will be busy till the end of the extra cool hour, I was like who is this babe talking to, so I will call her early in the morning, lies upon lies, that she's calling her uncle and some of her relatives, for odd hours?

Later I got to know she was dating somebody I even know...

I taced the number and met the guy in his place, luckily I know the guy, he was one of the people I did external waec with, she met me in the guy house, and wanted to run away, that was how she lost both of us...
Bitch played herself 🤧
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:52am On Jun 25, 2023
nedekid:
Most people cheat. It is those that have not been caught that are innocent. Know this and have peace. The issue is let your cheater not be too much ie a serial one.
Married women sef, newly married and old one. Those that work in offices. Omo, forget. If you are a young man with girlfriend In present day Nigeria, your gf probably has a sugar daddy banging her, funding her. When she marries you most likely it continues. I have seen those after 2 kids sef still disturbing sugar daddy that was poking her before. Sending nudes etc.
I wonder how young men will cope these days.
you are right brother, it alarming this days the rate at wich those ladies feck sugar daddies, in offices .. one of my neighbor stop his wife from working in office , he has to set a business for her in getting a shop ..

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2023
Eyanbahose:
hey! It's me again lol.

So I called the number I saw on your profile but it seems you aren't the one. The person doesn't even know nairaland lmao!

Anyway, how do I now reach you? Abi you no go like make we do 'we met on nairaland ni? grin
bro Yu go like breast and ass because she got those things.... Yu want to Chak it ... But ladies on nairaland no try at all, I stop asking for their contact, Bec they will put fake number on their profile, even if Yu send them message they will not reply yu.. since then I mind u business I ignore them..
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Eyanbahose: 11:55am On Jun 25, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
bro Yu go like breast and ass because she got those things.... Yu want to Chak it ... But ladies on nairaland no try at all, I stop asking for their contact, Bec they will put fake number on their profile, even if Yu send them message they will not reply yu.. since then I mind u business I ignore them..
lol. I actually interact with her posts and comments and I find her interesting.

No be about the physical attributes
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Hamachi(f): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
Eyanbahose:
hey! It's me again lol.

it called code red you dig wink or connect with me via TikTok.
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Eyanbahose: 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2023
Hamachi:
it called code red you dig wink or connect with me via TikTok.
😆 alrighty. Got you on this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / Groom In Traditional Attire Ties The Knot From Hospital Bed In SA (PICS) / So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.