Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? (29206 Views)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Edusouls(m): 7:40am On Jun 13, 2023
Evestar200:
Several Times

When I was in school, I was dating one guy, we met in Warri when he was living with his parents, so one day when I was in school, he called me to come to Ughelli because my school is 30 minutes drive. to his place. I went there and found him in a new apartment and I asked if he has rent a house but he said his friend was the one that rented the house. I knew it was a lie because each time visited him I couldn't find any other person's properties apart from his inside the house so I didn't bother to talk about it again.

After a few months, I visited and saw women's nightwear in the house and I refuse to confront him because I know he will lie, so that day he told me he want to travel so he took me to the park where I will get transport to my school. After he left me, I saw him at another park close to the one I am with another girl who came to visit him from Anambra grin grin grin.

All these while have been suspecting him because he used to talk about the Anambra girl and one in Bayelsa and he is married to the one in Bayelsa now.

He chatted me up one day after he got married and I told him I don't have anything to do with married men.

The second one is a chronic liar and scammer, I was lucky he only get away with my 200k and my new Camon 16 of over 100k then.

Anyway, I am very careful with men and relationships nowadays because I am always unlucky when it comes to one and maybe that's the reason I have been lucky in getting a job on time to Carter for my needs instead of depending on men.
well as u said u were so unlucky with men, you see blacks are inborn with deceit, envy, wickedness and lack of love, I think the worst is lack of love and that’s one reason light of Christ can’t penetrate this race in 500 years to come

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Sholmakem(f): 7:51am On Jun 13, 2023
Sholmakem:
He might be right about the shower cap because shower cap is one of the free gifts given to lodgers in a standard hotel ,so he can have access to it as a staff too. you should have calmed down to have more evidence against him .
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 7:57am On Jun 13, 2023
tete7000:

The way and manner you wrote depicts who is senseless between you and I. You are too daft, inalienable to learning. Dindinrin, irankiran.
Ọdẹ olo ri buru ku
Continue being deluded, surely you'll learn your lessons the hard way. If STDs no teach you sense, rituals go teach you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Abolodje: 7:58am On Jun 13, 2023
[quote author=Justkatty post=123759232][/quote]
Will you come live with me?
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by FireUpNow(m): 8:07am On Jun 13, 2023
Let me sit down to read 1000 ways to catch a cheating partner
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Evestar200(f): 8:13am On Jun 13, 2023
nymphomaniac:
happy birthday
Thanks dear
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by nazicartel(m): 8:32am On Jun 13, 2023
KarinaSlim:

Talk true.

Did someone cheat on you?
somehow...
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 13, 2023
GreatVocalist:

Not his loss.

The fact that someone committed an offence to you doesn't necessarily make you their loss.

You forgot about him, and now you're married.

What if he genuinely changed his ways, and also got married and he's happy with his family?

Whether you're his loss or not, that's completely up to him.

This whole karma thing doesn't always work.

Well it's his loss, cos he's not married, out of job, and so many other things I won't mention, not that I'm happy all these things happened to him but karma always work no matter how long it takes.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by natureisgood(m): 8:42am On Jun 13, 2023
Evestar200:
Lol

This World is a small place, Afoke, you are my departmental person from Despo grin grin

Small world indeed

Happy Birthday, More Sweet Years of Grace
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 13, 2023
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Can you swear with your life and future that throughout your relationship with him, he was the only one you slept with?
If your answer is no, then it's your loss whether he's married now or not too. And the most unfortunate one will be the one that married you because he married a serial cheat...

Na una go get the highest bodycount, na una go still dey accuse men of cheating...

If you are wise you will not assume everyone cheats or have the highest bodycount like the ones in your enclave, the females in your life, or your mother.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Evestar200(f): 8:47am On Jun 13, 2023
natureisgood:

Small world indeed

Happy Birthday, More Sweet Years of Grace

Thanks dear
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 13, 2023
GreatVocalist:

Of course, I know you're not happy he's that way.

The point is, that won't be his end.

As long as he's still got breath in his lungs, blood flowing through his veins and the ability the think, things can get better for him, possibly so much more than if he had ended up with you.

It all depends on him.

You're right, hopefully things will turn around for him soon.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by SolarEngr(m): 9:34am On Jun 13, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
solar no be for small boys, how many watts loads 1kv fit power

Maximum of 800W
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Humble432: 9:38am On Jun 13, 2023
She started hiding her phone, after sometime we had issues and stopped meeting. A month and some weeks we reconciled. One day we were having fun, she said quietly,,,,,yes this is how fun should be & not that nonsense slow thing. Na so my eye open waaaaaa, I realized she was seeing someone else. I just find way discharge her and that was it.

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by johnaruson(m): 10:03am On Jun 13, 2023
Hahaha, A story for another day.
Eagba:
You no supposed cut the call. So continue with her defense and how you take dumb her
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Cloudflare: 10:10am On Jun 13, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Was checking out something on his laptop, and WhatsApp messages kept popping up, guy man forgot he connected his WhatsApp messages to his laptop, I saw things, crazy things, well I'm married now so his loss.

His loss, how?

Madam, apart from your over used damaged kpekpus, what else were you offering him in that relationship, let alone talking about marriage?

How you Nigeria girls talk carelessly is plain stu.pid. see th way you emotionally used the phrase ''his loss", as if you were giving him money, paying his rent or pay his bills. So wtf is his loss? Na your over used damaged kpekpus be his loss? Sense is far from u

10 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2023
SolarEngr:

Maximum of 800W
total cost
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 10:19am On Jun 13, 2023
OboOlora:
He saved her name as Mechanic Isolo

Then the mechanic started sending him her nude n hotel location
i read this out in my Oyo Yoruba accent i can't stop laughing mekanikii isolo 😂😂😂😂😂😂 grin grin relationship get as e be for this generation

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Bankerboy: 10:22am On Jun 13, 2023
Lindajames1010:
Never been cheated on before...

And even if they cheated, I didn't know and I never care to know.

PS. Im a cheat. so, cheating on me won't bother me that much.
ah swear it can never and will never bother me. Am a cheat.
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Cloudflare: 10:26am On Jun 13, 2023
Evestar200:
Several Times

When I was in school, I was dating one guy, we met in Warri when he was living with his parents, so one day when I was in school, he called me to come to Ughelli because my school is 30 minutes drive. to his place. I went there and found him in a new apartment and I asked if he has rent a house but he said his friend was the one that rented the house. I knew it was a lie because each time visited him I couldn't find any other person's properties apart from his inside the house so I didn't bother to talk about it again.

After a few months, I visited and saw women's nightwear in the house and I refuse to confront him because I know he will lie, so that day he told me he want to travel so he took me to the park where I will get transport to my school. After he left me, I saw him at another park close to the one I am with another girl who came to visit him from Anambra grin grin grin.

All these while have been suspecting him because he used to talk about the Anambra girl and one in Bayelsa and he is married to the one in Bayelsa now.

He chatted me up one day after he got married and I told him I don't have anything to do with married men.

Complete trash.

That guy has the right to bang any kpekpus he wants and it's none your business. Besides, apart from your over used damaged kpekpus, with else were you offering him in that relationship?

I'm sure you usually bill the guy same way you bill other guys too who have been knacking your kpekpus in school. so why saying he cheated on you when you too was a chronic cheat? Awon werey nii?
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 13, 2023
Cloudflare:

His loss, how?

Madam, apart from your over used damaged kpekpus, what else were you offering him in that relationship, let alone talking about marriage?

How you Nigeria girls talk carelessly is plain stu.pid. see th way you emotionally used the phrase ''his loss", as if you were giving him money, paying his rent or pay his bills. So wtf is his loss? Na your over used damaged kpekpus be his loss? Sense is far from u

Nlfpmod justwise Mynd44 Seun rule 2 broken

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by spencekat(m): 10:28am On Jun 13, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Well it's his loss, cos he's not married, out of job, and so many other things I won't mention, not that I'm happy all these things happened to him but karma always work no matter how long it takes.
Face your life and leave him alone o.You are married and he is not,is not a loss to him .

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Cloudflare: 10:34am On Jun 13, 2023
Jovialjune1:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members

Which rule 2 was broken? Someone even asked you "did the guy said he wanted to marry you"? Instead of answering the question you started wailing.

Brain dey pain u?

Madam, tell us what was his loss abeg? Was it your over used damaged kpekpus you were offering him (because that's the only thing you Nigerian girls can offer). were you giving me money, paying his rent or his bills or what exactly? WTF was his loss?

Answer the questions and stop trying to avoid them

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Cloudflare: 10:41am On Jun 13, 2023
spencekat:
Face your life and leave him alone o.You are married and he is not,is not a loss to him .

Bro, if I try to explain to that jovialjune1 that it was a loss to her and not him, the 🤡 will start lamenting. Imagine a girl saying it's a loss to a man because he isn't married. That's the most clownish thing I have ever heard.

The thing is, she thought the guy will marry her along with her over damaged product, Knowing fully well she has absolutely nothing to offer. The guy saw this and ran for his life. The 🤡 is here screaming he lost. Lost what exactly? 😂 Your damaged over used product?

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by SolarEngr(m): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
total cost

₦485K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2023
I always know even if I don't say it. The truth reveals itself to me and then I let u run out of options and ur tears will mean nothing because ur dead to me and I treat u that way... Dead
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by maasoap(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2023
nedekid:
Most people cheat. It is those that have not been caught that are innocent. Know this and have peace. The issue is let your cheater not be too much ie a serial one.
Married women sef, newly married and old one. Those that work in offices. Omo, forget. If you are a young man with girlfriend In present day Nigeria, your gf probably has a sugar daddy banging her, funding her. When she marries you most likely it continues. I have seen those after 2 kids sef still disturbing sugar daddy that was poking her before. Sending nudes etc.
I wonder how young men will cope these days.

They will adapt, it is what it is grin grin grin
I once told a girl who "wanted to marry" me that I would pay any amount to hack her WhatsApp or messenger app because I knew those two apps dey carry too much secrets

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Groom In Traditional Attire Ties The Knot From Hospital Bed In SA (PICS) / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts / So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.