Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? (29210 Views)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Zonefree(m): 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
Fireboy02:
Here to read lies
Abeg shift for me grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by azadus18: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
You can't cheat as long as I know catch you ...
Forgiveness is not an option

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by nazicartel(m): 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
superCleanworks:

to err is human. to forgive is not available at the moment.

we don't keep trash, we dispose trash to avoid badluck and disease.
very important
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by frank14011991(m): 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
Entered her Facebook account
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by OboOlora(f): 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
He saved her name as Mechanic Isolo

Then the mechanic started sending him her nude n hotel location

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2023
O
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Evestar200(f): 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
Several Times

When I was in school, I was dating one guy, we met in Warri when he was living with his parents, so one day when I was in school, he called me to come to Ughelli because my school is 30 minutes drive. to his place. I went there and found him in a new apartment and I asked if he has rent a house but he said his friend was the one that rented the house. I knew it was a lie because each time visited him I couldn't find any other person's properties apart from his inside the house so I didn't bother to talk about it again.

After a few months, I visited and saw women's nightwear in the house and I refuse to confront him because I know he will lie, so that day he told me he want to travel so he took me to the park where I will get transport to my school. After he left me, I saw him at another park close to the one I am with another girl who came to visit him from Anambra grin grin grin.

All these while have been suspecting him because he used to talk about the Anambra girl and one in Bayelsa and he is married to the one in Bayelsa now.

He chatted me up one day after he got married and I told him I don't have anything to do with married men.

The second one is a chronic liar and scammer, I was lucky he only get away with my 200k and my new Camon 16 of over 100k then.

Anyway, I am very careful with men and relationships nowadays because I am always unlucky when it comes to one and maybe that's the reason I have been lucky in getting a job on time to Carter for my needs instead of depending on men.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Ibkrichie(m): 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hamachi:
angry
When the baby that they used to call me was automatically changed to Ms Hamachi. ..Na then I realize say dem don relegate me

When I met him he didn't have his own apartment. He was just fresh out of school. So he was searching for a job.

I used to visit him them at his friends place. He later got a job in a hotel at Chevron drive but along the line we had a misunderstanding and gave it a break for months.

He called and to me he had gotten an apartment at lekki. that I should come see if I like the place. I got there and was just playing around and checking his wardrobe when I saw ladies shower caps. I was like, who owns this? And he said they normally give them at the hotel. Chai!!! This guy can lie for Africa. Like seriously, who gives guys shower caps? So, I told him, you've been camping a lady in this house and he said, "don't start". I just kept quiet because we only just got back together after months.

I later checked his wardrobe again when he stepped out and found more shower caps.

Now, don't call me dumb. I know what I'm saying. That guy was a serial cheat. In fact, that was why I later dumped him and faced my life and God.

Maybe he's into shower cap business 😂

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by cheque: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
I hacked her Whatsapp, wat in saw.....

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Ddeliverer007(m): 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hamachi:
angry
When the baby that they used to call me was automatically changed to Ms Hamachi. ..Na then I realize say dem don relegate me

When I met him he didn't have his own apartment. He was just fresh out of school. So he was searching for a job.

I used to visit him them at his friends place. He later got a job in a hotel at Chevron drive but along the line we had a misunderstanding and gave it a break for months.

He called and to me he had gotten an apartment at lekki. that I should come see if I like the place. I got there and was just playing around and checking his wardrobe when I saw ladies shower caps. I was like, who owns this? And he said they normally give them at the hotel. Chai!!! This guy can lie for Africa. Like seriously, who gives guys shower caps? So, I told him, you've been camping a lady in this house and he said, "don't start". I just kept quiet because we only just got back together after months.

I later checked his wardrobe again when he stepped out and found more shower caps.

Now, don't call me dumb. I know what I'm saying. That guy was a serial cheat. In fact, that was why I later dumped him and faced my life and God.

It’s not a lie, hotels do give their staff shower caps. How can you end your relationship cause of shower cap. Not pant or bra. You never ready. You would be single for a very long time.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Zico5(m): 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
She just stylishly told me that another guy has disvirgined her through rape after 5 years of courtship. I just moved on jejely.

20 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Bintasukai: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
When I would travel and come back and she had learnt all sorts of different positions.

21 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Trustmea: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
I swear relationship nowadays na for strong heart ppl.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by spencekat(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hamachi:
angry

Now, don't call me dumb. I know what I'm saying. That guy was a serial cheat. In fact, that was why I later dumped him and[b][/b] [/b]faced my life and God[b][b][/b].
Before you didn't face your life and God grin grin?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Styluss: 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2023
I cloned her whatsapp

saxwizard:
If my breakfast is ready just serve me

No they cut through corners abeg

During that time when facebook just start to be popular

Me and my friend posted the same babe grin

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by luminouz(m): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2023
Boring thread...title has been replicated many times on NL

More than 90% of the stories were from men. Y'all better join the redpill or continue suffering...

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hmm.. left nio.
It depends on your decision.
If u partner is the type that draws u back, financially or excelling in life,, and u now found out cheating is the major source of water loo, why u lost peace in home (cheating partners would misbehave, thats NO¹ Trait u look out for. . Marriage to long for such cheats endurance.
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by EgunMogaji2: 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by ambimo(m): 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
N3TRAL:
I've never been cheated on.

However, I know a colleague in school who was runs girl.

Every weekend fancy cars drove to pick her at her hostel. Married men, low level politicians, fast lane niggas... Name them.

We were at a group meeting one evening, she received call from her friend that her "real" boyfriend was at a barbeque stand with another girl.

The girl cursed her boyfriend out throughout that night as she couldn't continue with the group meeting because she genuinely felt cheated on or pretended to be hurt in an authentic way. The girl in question is an elite call girl.

I felt for the guy who almost cried that night while explaining that the girl she was the barbeque joint with was his colleague.

A cheat will be very cautious with their partner and accuse them of the slightest move. It's reverse psychology.

The more she's bothered about whether you're cheating, the more she's likely to cheat on you.
“The more she’s bothered about whether you’re cheating, the more she’s likely to cheat on you.” This is deep!

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Kenzico(m): 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
Jjj

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by chuksbobby12: 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
Zico5:
She just stylishly told me that another guy has disvirgined her through rape after 5 years of courtship. I just moved on jejely.

U do courtship for 5 years?? U wịcked oga
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by YoungLionken(m): 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
Are you guys not tired of this? Comes up every damn time, niggers be coming parrots sad..

The good-bad guys don't reveal shi, everything's in his mind...
Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by SolarEngr(m): 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
Omo I don read so tey, I don taya angry
I am a SOLAR ENGR, you can check my thread(The first one), if you like what you see, send a dm.

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by davien(m): 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
I have lots of stories of being cheated on and me cheating also, the fact is as a man you're not responsible for her emotions and only do what you know you will do without regret, so no extravagant shows of affection, women don't remember past good you did once they want to move to the next guy, they never do and if they try to come back after being used, don't let them. Always improve your life, finances and mental/physical well-being.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Freelancerr(m): 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
You cheat on me?

I will know.

No two ways about it, if you keep wondering where your partners is, omo! There's a problem ooo.

Better you miss your partner, but if you wonder where he/she is at, what he /she is doing.
Omo! Trust go de far away ooo.

If I start wondering about my partner in a relationship. I clone there WhatsApp and read their conversation to know who dey speak with, so I go know who I de date. No stories.

Before I marry an enemy.

I can teach anyone here how to clone anyone WhatsApp and read their message directly on your phone.

Check my number on my signature and WhatsApp me.

NB: hold 1k for my drink oo. Before we start

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by akube34: 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
ambimo:

“The more she’s bothered about whether you’re cheating, the more she’s likely to cheat on you.” This is deep!
i swear

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by ugodson(m): 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
Truly and sincerely i was Heart broken bro. I wont like to remember it cos it till hurt.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by akube34: 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
My own na relationship of four years. She was pretending to be a good girl, she go Dey Bleep her friend husband for Benin and men guys for Benin. I got to know when she and her friend quarrel. Na ‘em that one call me tell me with full prove. This girl was so sleek, I never knew I was so gullible until this happened. I thank God for the experience sha cus it opened my eyes. And like a guy above said, if she’s so bothered if you’re cheating on her, she’s probably Che on you

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by akube34: 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
ugodson:
Truly and sincerely i was Heart broken bro. I wont like to remember it cos it till hurt.
bro it’s an open space, please share it, mine hurt but I just shared mine

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by victme1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
Cheat but don't be caught.
It is the knowing that is bad and damaging.
Morover the thing no the read Meter.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Negroid001(m): 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
Abolodje:
She moan my guy name when we dey kolobi
This one no do me but e do my guy grin
She moaned Clifford.

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? by Negroid001(m): 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
davien:
I have lots of stories of being cheated on and me cheating also, the fact is as a man you're not responsible for her emotions and only do what you know you will do without regret, so no extravagant shows of affection, women don't remember past good you did once they want to move to the next guy, they never do and if they try to come back after being used, don't let them. Always improve your life, finances and mental/physical well-being.
Real talk for real men

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady / So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.