Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! (38121 Views)

Why Do Job Applicants Tell Their Recruiters This? / Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here / Why Do The Majority Of Job Applicants Never Get Hired? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by uuzba(m): 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
Sir, you sound like an employer. please sir is there an opening in your establishment, for the post of a driver or gardener?
There's a day I entered a ride to work.
The driver picked up other passengers and we were all there stuck in traffic jam.
One lady was complaining about her sales work.
One guy beside me told her to stop complaining. He was a northerner guy.
After UNI, he saw that nothing was happening in the north. He just closed eyes and came down to Lagos.
No where to sleep. He went and slept in one kind roadside beer parlour/car park place.
Night and morning he will wash the cars of those beer parlour men that came to park there, whether they pay or not.
That's how one of them noticed him and asked him to follow him.
Oga gave him driver work. From there to head of logistics.
Guy managed himself, rented house, later bought land, married wife.
-
I don't know what else to say.
I will not tell you what to do. Just take your actions wisely.

3 Likes

Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by Westwood2580: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
Meerahbel:
cheesy

Our start up company desires interns, to work REMOTELY.

Our preference is for applicants who have can do spirit and its environs.

1. Data entry Intern
2. Customer Care Officer - Intern

Budget100k per month
Application
Interested applicants should submit CV to https://chat(.)whatsapp.com/JU42UFVjLvwDezKKcpLdmJ as an attachment.
o Your name should be the title of your CV
o The job comes with Data allowance.
The link is not working. It doesn't exist
Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by delpee(f): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
Fibonacci88:
Use to think hiring was an easy task until recently my line manager asked me to hire someone who will join my team. Oboy it's been more than a month and yet to find the right candidate. Prior to now, I thought having a good resume was overflogged but I know how many CV have sent to my recycle bin without bothering meeting the candidate just cos the CV was poorly drafted. Op I doubt if any reasonable company will go through the stress of recruitment just to steal ideas from candidates.

This reminds me of a job interview I was involved in as a member of a panel years ago. Honestly, many graduates leave one wondering how they passed through school. We had to make one potential intake rewrite his application and guess who assisted him....one of our Secretaries. sad

Of course, many CVs don't go beyond first level screening. Poor presentation, bad grammar etc
Those who require employment need to work hard towards it. .

Still, there are many outstanding applicants. Unfortunately, vacancies are few.

This new idea of writing business plans in the name of interview isn't fair if it is meant to steal ideas though.

2 Likes

Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by Majesty7: 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ofadaman:
Most jobseekers aren't good enough for the job, no employer is frustrating them, this way of thinking is what makes applicant find ways to justify their incompetence ,instead of looking for ways to upskill and do better at interviews they find ways to throw the blame at the employers, just to feel good about themselves. Most of them will respond positively to this post as a way to confirm their bias and feel good about themselves.

I think both of you are talking from different perspective. He is right so are you.

He gave an advice to applicant and I think that was his major reason to write this
Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
If they have ideas they should hustle for money and put it into use now, which one is companies are stealing ideas, do you think to own or run a business is easy
Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ofadaman:
Most jobseekers aren't good enough for the job, no employer is frustrating them, this way of thinking is what makes applicant find ways to justify their incompetence ,instead of looking for ways to upskill and do better at interviews they find ways to throw the blame at the employers, just to feel good about themselves. Most of them will respond positively to this post as a way to confirm their bias and feel good about themselves.

Really?

Most job-seekers?

Even the highly experienced ones holding multiple professional certifications?

Please don't say what you are not sure of, abeg.

People.have done highly involved interviews only for all applicants to be ghosted, then we see the same job advert posted by the same company a few weeks later.

Then I ask myself, with all my years (almost 20) of experience, my certifications and all the English spoken in the interview, neither I nor the other engineers were good enough?

And yeah, I collect fellow applicants' numbers and call to find out if the company got back to them.

1 Like

Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2023
Franzese:
OP please tell us the "skills" you have so that we can pinpoint the exact ideas the companies have been "stealing" from you.

All these "I will perspire to require den acquire and enquire to retire" job seekers.

Just dey play you hear.

you too want to steal op's brilliant ideas abi?
Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
delpee:

This reminds me of a job interview I was involved in as a member of a panel years ago. Honestly, many graduates leave one wondering how they passed through school. We had to make one potential intake rewrite his application and guess who assisted him....one of our Secretaries. sad

Of course, many CVs don't go beyond first level screening. Poor presentation, bad grammar etc
Those who require employment need to work hard towards it. .

Still, there are many outstanding applicants. Unfortunately, vacancies are few.

This new idea of writing business plans in the name of interview isn't fair if it is meant to steal ideas though.

I've written a proposal before in the name of interview.

Las-las, na ghosting.
Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by Gbenga4ever1411: 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
Dem plenty for ikeja
Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by fxexperts: 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ofadaman:
Please do not always generalized, maybe if you have not experinced it before dont give fallcy of hasty generalization, there have to be some guidline of some sort for some of these companies conducting interviews. i agree with you that most Nigerians graduates are unemployable but that cannot be generalized. I have been a victim of what OP posted above it happened in 2019 when i applied for one job online the company was in Ikoyi lagos and at that time i was working in Delta state. I was working for the Nigerian National Petroleum Development company as a contract staff at that time and when this company contacted me for a job they asked for my expected salary. i gave a figure and they asked why i wanted to leave the NPDC and i told them i am a contract staff, so the said the role is for a full-time staff and then i told them my expected salary surpassing over N20million per Anum they agreed i decided to take the bath for an interview with them. Few days before the interview the sent me a proposal to do a bidding for a contract they were chasing from my company NPDC that was the first red flag. Their recruitment officer called me back some days why i didnt submit the first interview test, and i told him i could smell a rat and he tried to convince me that i can create a dummy company name to do the bidding that they were just trying to test my skills around bidding and that was going to be my main job when i resume with them and i told him their are other ways you can find this out and not by asking me to do a real time bidding for you.

So they invited me for the interview without me doing the bidding stage, i took excuse from work for 2 days took flight to lagos one to get and i found at that this dirty company is a one man company without any foundation base trying to break into the oil and gas sector and all the guys working there including the one who was calling me all this while were just little kids fresh out of school with no experince.

I kept my cool had a interview session with them and their foolish MD, only for him to start asking questions around the proposal scope and anytime i give any figure around the scope he will ask his errand boys to write it down, when he ask for cost around some of the equipment if i mention the range he will ask them to write it down. then it dawns on me that this man wants me to do a bidding for them for free.

I can't believe that after the interview the MD still ask me to do and submit the first stage which is the bidding stage before i leave that was when i shouted at the useless boys working for him, that something is wrong with their head.

Also, when i first heard the company is in Ikoyi i was impressed but when i went to their office i observed that they shared the same office space with a hundred more companies, which means they just rented an office to scam innocent job seekers.

Couldn't get anything from them not even a thank you for coming money.

I couldn't believe I wasted my money and time just to do some free jobs for one useless man. Here is the fucking address of the company and the useless guy that called for the job.

TIMILEYIN ALABI,
DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR

IPMC Limited
18b, Olu Holloway Road
Ikoyi
Lagos State.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by KingOfTheDamned: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
Donjazet2:
My fellow nigerians, you should continue to be aware that the APC runs a sophisticated propaganda network on nairaland.

Many of the pro APC\tinubu commenters you see are not casual users like you and I but a coordinated network of accounts used to generate "likes" and generally attempt to manipulate public opinion..

Be wise!

Don't fall for their propaganda. Don't let them use your head.

See evidence of this below.
https://www.nairaland.com/7160491/did-tinubu-actually-win-2015/1#113456210

Everyone knows this bro 🤣
Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by fxexperts: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ofadaman:
Please do not always generalized, maybe if you have not experinced it before dont give fallcy of hasty generalization, there have to be some guidline of some sort for some of these companies conducting interviews. i agree with you that most Nigerians graduates are unemployable but that cannot be generalized. I have been a victim of what OP posted above it happened in 2019 when i applied for one job online the company was in Ikoyi lagos and at that time i was working in Delta state. I was working for the Nigerian National Petroleum Development company as a contract staff at that time and when this company contacted me for a job they asked for my expected salary. i gave a figure and they asked why i wanted to leave the NPDC and i told them i am a contract staff, so the said the role is for a full-time staff and then i told them my expected salary surpassing over N20million per Anum they agreed i decided to take the bath for an interview with them. Few days before the interview the sent me a proposal to do a bidding for a contract they were chasing from my company NPDC that was the first red flag. Their recruitment officer called me back some days why i didnt submit the first interview test, and i told him i could smell a rat and he tried to convince me that i can create a dummy company name to do the bidding that they were just trying to test my skills around bidding and that was going to be my main job when i resume with them and i told him their are other ways you can find this out and not by asking me to do a real time bidding for you.

So they invited me for the interview without me doing the bidding stage, i took excuse from work for 2 days took flight to Lagos one to get and i found at that this dirty company is a one man company without any foundation base trying to break into the oil and gas sector and all the guys working there including the one who was calling me all this while were just little kids fresh out of school with no experience.

I kept my cool had a interview session with them and their foolish MD, only for him to start asking questions around the proposal scope and anytime i give any figure around the scope he will ask his errand boys to write it down, when he ask for cost around some of the equipment if i mention the range he will ask them to write it down. then it dawns on me that this man wants me to do a bidding for them for free.

I can't believe that after the interview the MD still ask me to do and submit the first stage which is the bidding stage before i leave that was when i shouted at the useless boys working for him, that something is wrong with their head.

Also, when i first heard the company is in Ikoyi i was impressed but when i went to their office i observed that they shared the same office space with a hundred more companies, which means they just rented an office to scam innocent job seekers.

Couldn't get anything from them not even a thank you for coming money.

I couldn't believe I wasted my money and time just to do some free jobs for one useless man. Here is the fucking address of the company and the useless guy that called for the job.

TIMILEYIN ALABI,
DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR

IPMC Limited
18b, Olu Holloway Road
Ikoyi
Lagos State.

Ofadaman:

Stop this hearsay and tell me one idea or one job seeker you know whose idea was use by the business?.
Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by Natbrowny: 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
Its true. I was a victim but i was well informed about this parolz b4 going for interview

They started asking question, so deep that i was flowing like River Nile - they were keeping notes, thats where my skills began. I started giving info half way. Could you believe this idiots didnt contact me until they hooked on my ideas and decided to hire me. Manager begin close mark me for more.

Omly God knows how many ideas they must have stolen from people trying to impress. I soent two months teaching them how to fetch water from the well manually, but didnt teach them what to do if the fetcher falls into the well. I hope y'all dig that

Official Bastards.

3 Likes

Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
stevups:

THE OXFORD GREEN FARM.. THEIR OFFICE IS AT LAGUTAN, IYANA IPAJA.

That Oxford group of companies already has bad reputation. I've heard some negative things about their Real Estate company too.
Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by izicooo(f): 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
WAEC. we sat for their cbt last year nation wide, uptill now no single candidate has been called. useless country
Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by nnamdi640: 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ofadaman:
They are not good enough but when they travel out of the country, they become good enough. People like you are the one Mr op is referring to. If you think they are not good enough why not be doing your job for yourself without seeking for people's help. Beside, some companies bring in workers and placed them on training just to make them good, I hate when people come on social media and start saying things which shouldn't be. Am sure when you see those ones you think are good enough, you won't be able to pay them well.

2 Likes

Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by Uniquekriss(m): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ofadaman:

Stop this hearsay and tell me one idea or one job seeker you know whose idea was use by the business?.
I believe you are not in the category of an applicant or a job seeker, probably you stand on the other side of the divide.

Now let me tell you my story...
Sometime ago I got interviewed for a role and to the best of my knowledge I did very well, not too long from then I was offered the job, I never knew it was a one man business, I started the job on a managerial role, I was made to head some other staff who had been in the organization for a long period, one of them was even a sister to the Chairman who schooled abroad but had little or no experience on the role, another was someone who had been there for years who knew the in and out of the organization, now she didn't have the professional expertise that was needed to run a department or organize a structure, so I was made to head the department to organize the department and familiarize every other staff with the SOPs which they lacked as an organization, just one month I worked, when I got paid, it wasn't the full money we agreed that I got, when I reached out to the chairman, he came up with the lame excuses that the department had not impressed him (within one month o) but I was convinced that people within the organization knew that there were changes as virtually everyone in the department were all working based on manual intelligence, they were just there to run errands and didn't know about standards and procedures prior to my resumption, they couldn't even gather data or use any ERP before I came, within one month, our reporting system was apt, the softwares for work became active and people began to follow procedures, I later got to discover that my assistant was earning more than me, that same day I tendered my resignation and left, though the man didn't meet up with the agreement but I got another offer in a multinational within 8days with an increase of about 250% of what they were paying with 13th month, leave allowance and HMO for me and my spouse and 4Chidrren.

I know it was favour from God, not by my power that I secured the next job but tbh, if I didn't do well in the interview, I won't be considered in an organization that I never knew anyone neither did I lobby.

The major cause of all these anomalies in a work place especially the one man business is that our HR Personnels do not know their onions, their job is to tell CEOs how things should be done but they choose to shy away. As an HR personnel, your employer should respect you when they know that you understand your job and you're able to school them in the proper manners as most of these CEOs only have money and not experience hence the need for a HR that understands labour laws and the tenets of working in an organized setting.

2 Likes

Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by Oyerinde16(m): 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ofadaman:

It's the job of a company to employ and train, most Nigerian graduates are trained to be flexible and ready to adapt...

Lazy companies want already made... They want a millionaire to come and turn thier dead company around, yet they want to pay stipends...

I have dealt with so many company in this category... I tell you I can do this and that,.I tell them I have connection to this and that, I also tell them I can bring this deal and that deal... Some interviewee had to call thier Gmd, they wondered why someone like me will be looking for job... But I told them I wanted to start with a new company due to my exit from my former oils servicing company...

They quickly organized a special interview where I negotiated a fat salary, the employed me in, I requested for 3 months to familiarize and start bringing in deals... They agreed, I requested I will only come to work 3rise a week, they agreed, all they were after was the big deals I promised them...

I collected 6 months fat salary, flew first class, and exited the company...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by Uniquekriss(m): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
Oyerinde16:

It's the job of a company to employ and train, most Nigerian graduates are trained to be flexible and ready to adapt...

Lazy companies want already made... They want a millionaire to come and turn thier dead company around, yet they want to pay stipends...

I have dealt with so many company in this category... I tell you I can do this and that,.I tell them I have connection to this and that, I also tell them I can bring this deal and that deal... Some interviewee had to call thier Gmd, they wondered why someone like me will be looking for job... But I told them I wanted to start with a new company due to my exit from my former oils servicing company...

They quickly organized a special interview where I negotiated a fat salary, the employed me in, I requested for 3 months to familiarize and start bringing in deals... They agreed, I requested I will only come to work 3rise a week, they agreed, all they were after was the big deals I promised them...

serves them right. You didn't give them the chance to sap and drain you of your expertize and relevant skill set
Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by rave9000: 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
And paying peanuts
Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by Fourtygees: 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
Mumu talk

Ofadaman:
Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by Alexbio: 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ofadaman:

You're making acute blunders in contrast to the OP perspectives. By the way, you sounds bombastic like one of those slave masters and so called "Nigerian employers" who are on the rampage looking for their preys. The fact and trend that most teething business entities use their supposed interviews to steal job seekers ideas, improvish job seekers even when it's glaring they have no vacancies for the quantum of job applicants appearing for their interviews it's alarming by the day. Some of these supposed firms don't even have permanent address, no capacity to employ graduates keep them on jobs rather end up wasting the time of the employed ones. You lack the integrity to tell whether Nigerian graduates are employable or not because the fact that they aren't suitable for your job vacancies after their trials does not erode off the fact they will not be suitable for other job openings! The fact that some Nigerian politicans may have subconsciously said that isn't why well meaning and thoughtful Nigerians should mindlessly subscribe into it. Aside education of the four walls of the class every individual or person has a potential valuable to humanity not to say educated individual as the case may be. Besides, I'm doing well for myself I don't allow myself to write off people conscious and unconscious efforts in the bid to live up to expectation. I'm not the Best neither I'm the worst but I'm opportuned. Most employers in Nigeria now capitalizing on the decaying unemployment to exploit and frustrate both employees and even job seekers and forgetting that a better Nigeria will only come from everyone not from the ruling class alone. People should live and let others live no one is useless, pls.

2 Likes

Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by Skillsnigeria: 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hmmm, job seekers don suffer for this Nigeria
Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by Judolisco(m): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
Laird:
Many Years Ago
Okonjo Iweala said a lot of Graduates are unemployable

I disagreed with her

Having been on both sides of the table

She wasn't wrong

The smartest migrate or are snapped up by Multinationals and high paying and high earning companies in critical roles of which Nigeria already had a high poverty and poor purchasing power problem so most companies are not.in that league

Some dont have soft skills or interview skills or job
Schools to are not optimised to produce high ranking students

The companies And organisations that earn billions and pay high like Mobil, Shell, Seplat ,NNPC , CBN, NPA cannot employ every single Nigerian graduate

The rest companies are left to pick from the candidates

Some times some candidates are a diamond 💎 found in the rough

Sometimes some companies are a diamond found in the rough as in good management and good staff treatment.

That explains everything

The purpose of a company is to create goods and products and services that customers would pay for and keep coming back to repurchase

All employees are to work to achieve that aim and paid from the revenue pool as the company would also pay other bills like machinery, Internet, advertising, stationery, electricity etc
it depends on d company or on d job description, in d 90's when the whites hire you, they'll train you and after training you'll be attached to a supervisor, most government jobs still do it especially in d power sector, but dats not d case now in most industries, no training whatsoever... And most companies lack adequate structures... Most companies don't even have supervisors for each department... They jst hire every six months and sack again
Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by Judolisco(m): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
Oyerinde16:

Na Abuja NGO's dey do dis nonsense pass
Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by Leggodeals(f): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
Meerahbel:
cheesy

Our start up company desires interns, to work REMOTELY.

Our preference is for applicants who have can do spirit and its environs.

1. Data entry Intern
2. Customer Care Officer - Intern

Budget100k per month
Application
Interested applicants should submit CV to https://chat(.)whatsapp.com/JU42UFVjLvwDezKKcpLdmJ as an attachment.
o Your name should be the title of your CV
o The job comes with Data allowance.
Hello. The group link you shared is saying, "does not exist" Can you please retype the current link?
Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by babzlim(m): 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
I think they should look more into that useless agency or casual worker stuff, that stuff is modernized slavery in this country.

they use you and pay peanut telling you that you ain't working for the company but the agency so if you have any problem go settle it with your agency while there workers eat fat salary plus incentive and bonuses.

work year to year under good production company without anything to show for it, you can't even take care of yourself or family.
Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by Microwhy: 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ofadaman:
Oga go and keep shut abeg! This attitude of i too know irritates me.
Why Nigerians go abroad and do very well..
Why most of those you know dropped out college and became very big..
Aren't good enough for which job? A job that is offered to them and they handle it poorly or which job are you talking about?
A fresher /Graduate trainee would mostly go for rigorous training to prepare him/her for the applied position. As a fresher, you're not expected to be good at any job, just basic literacy about one or two things is enough.
Almost every month, I usually have two to three training to undertake.
Mr man, let them get employed first before complaining about their ability.

2 Likes

Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
3 Major Areas To Focus On If You Must Command Results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awJCmJVv41c
Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by Hamachi(f): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
loswhite:
They are always incompetent in Nigeria but when they go abroad they are no longer incompetent...Oga go and sleep. Ppl like you that have things going for you all think everyone else is lazy or incompetent.
My younger brother graduated with a 3rd class went to US he came out top of his class and best graduating students for his Masters

1 Like

Re: New Trend Alert!! Companies Now Taking Advantage Of Job Applicants!! by komzy589(m): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
Fibonacci88:
Use to think hiring was an easy task until recently my line manager asked me to hire someone who will join my team. Oboy it's been more than a month and yet to find the right candidate. Prior to now, I thought having a good resume was overflogged but I know how many CV have sent to my recycle bin without bothering meeting the candidate just cos the CV was poorly drafted. Op I doubt if any reasonable company will go through the stress of recruitment just to steal ideas from candidates.
Have you stop to think that it may not be the fault of the interviewee’s but yours! Sometimes we tends to look for people who are like us not actually one that can do the job.
That’s why hiring a seasoned HR to help is important. This people are trained to hire without unnecessary sentiments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months / FAAN Successful Candidate / What Salary Range Can Make You Remain In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.