Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics (32844 Views)

3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) / Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video / Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Tranquillity360: 9:41am On Jun 17, 2023
EmperorHadrian2:

What this thread only exposes is that Yoruba people in the yeast do not give you savages any excuses to hate on them.

They are prime example on how to behave when in another man's house.

Learn from them and apply their decorum when next you wander into another man's land .
The thread only exposed that hate filled people in waste has their people in East living comfortable without anyone Attacking them like children filled with hate does.

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by grandstar(m): 9:42am On Jun 17, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
500,000 Yorubas live in Anambra state unmolested yet Osun and Ekiti state indigenes will never stop blabbing about hosting igbos.

I doubt this number. It's simply cooked up.

What's important is that there's peace.

Also, the so called enmity between Yoruba and Igbos here is not replicated in real life. There will always be some schism but it's not as bad. It is global when different ethnic or racial groups live side by side.

My stepmom is Igbo. I have a first cousin married to an Igbo. There's hardly a Yoruba family without an inlaw or bloodline that does not have Igbos.

In my hometown Ondo, they prosper and have no problem.

Many of those condemning Igbos here have close friends or even in-laws who are Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Tranquillity360: 9:43am On Jun 17, 2023
seunmsg:

Yorubas living in Anambra are not up to 500. Stop posting lies shamelessly like Peter Obi.
I thought there's no Yoruba in East πŸ™„πŸ™„

2 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Christistruth02: 9:44am On Jun 17, 2023
demmie1:
This op thinks everybody is as brainless as he is, 500k Yoruba and they moved from Lagos to anambra 20yrs ago, imagine! Your immoral fixation with with Lagos is something else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by kcnwaigbo: 9:44am On Jun 17, 2023
ba7man:
This is obviously a lie.

You guys are known to lie and exaggerate to drive your twisted narratives regularly so I'm not suprised.

500k Yorubas in that small Anambra?? More like 5,000...... that's even if they're up to that.
You mean the Yoruba Oba in Awka was trained to lie and exaggerate?

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by kcnwaigbo: 9:45am On Jun 17, 2023
EmperorHadrian2:

You are now denying .

Typical.
Name a single Igbo man who said that or amadioha will strike you mad

2 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by kcnwaigbo: 9:46am On Jun 17, 2023
Jagungidi:

Keep deceiving yourself, there are no Yorubas for ipob to kill in anambra
The 500,000 Yorubas staying in Anambra are IPOB members?

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Tranquillity360: 9:51am On Jun 17, 2023
DevilsEqual:

This is a big lie and I'm sure you know you're lying

Yoruba parents don't even have issues with their children marrying igbos, they dont even single out any tribe for castigation or strength warning

Do they ever care about anything non-Yoruba?
You know you are lying.

Where's all this Yoruba hate for Igbos come from.

Did it fall from sky

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Tranquillity360: 9:52am On Jun 17, 2023
inoki247:

Lol 500k Yorubas in Anambra indeed mak una continue na Validation una dey find....
Even if na one person, but we are not hate filled like you lots.

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 17, 2023
legitnow1:

IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TO SE, GO AND VERIFY.

ONLY NNEWI, WHICH IS A VILLAGE HAS SUBSTANTIAL HAUSA AND YORUBA SETTLERS.

WE HAVE NOT REACH OWERRI OR ABA, NOT TO MENTION ONITSHA AND ENUGU.

LET US LEAVE PORT HARCOURT.

IS PORT HARCOURT IN SE?

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 17, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

The 500,000 Yorubas staying in Anambra are IPOB members?

Which 500k Yorubas, say 50 million then I will maybe start to believe you

2 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Tranquillity360: 9:58am On Jun 17, 2023
omohayek:

Look at this clown, projecting his own vices onto others. As if your very own dishonest generalization were an expression of anything other than intense tribalistic hatred. Who are you to talk about what "most Yorubas are taught" from the "comfort" of whatever "face me I slap you" hovel you reside in?
Child of ha.te you are doing what you parents taught you.

I'm Igbo so hate me as you were taught.

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 17, 2023
Karlman:
I know Igbos are never the type of people to harass those living in their domain. Its not our way!
So when you hear that kind of news just know it's fake from some useless set of yorubas especially those who have never stepped out of their mud houses. They are all over nairaland here constituting nuisances!

Ignorance is a sickness!
I am certain nairaland is your biggest outing!

I have always known that you are not an intelligent fellow!

Even in my village there are yorubas! You people here are very ignorant and too dumb to see beyond your noses!
In fact am beginning to conclude that most of you lots constituting nuisances here are mostly still eating under your parents and so don't know what life is really.

You have never been to any part of Igbo land. I know your type. I am certain there more than 500k yorubas in Onitsha alone at any given time.
You have never been anywhere than your enclave and nairaland your land of bigotry.

B-b-b-but you guys say Yorubas don't travel because they don't have adventurous spirit? You guys should pick one lie and stick to it. This one that you guys jump from one lie to another based on whatever the brand of drug you just consumed.

7 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 17, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
There's Oba of Yoruba in Awka, no one threatens denigrate him. But Eze ndα»‹ Igbo in a Lagos environment is a threat to the sophisticated brothers!

Maybe, just maybe he wasn't daft to say he would invite OPC to Anambra? Just a thought, though.

2 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Tranquillity360: 10:07am On Jun 17, 2023
Christistruth02:

Yorubas are trained to Welcome everyone from Childhood

People like Tapa Oshodi were not Yoruba but Nupe and that was almost 200 years ago
Ok so as they grow they change for what they were trained?

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Tranquillity360: 10:11am On Jun 17, 2023
legitnow1:

I CAN TELL YOU, IT STARTED WITH TINUBU.

ALSO, I CAN TELL YOU THEY DONT HATE IGBO.

THEY ACTUALLY LIKE THEM AND CANT DO WITHOUT THEM AROUND.

ANY HATE TODAY IS POLITICAL.

I'M LOOKING BACK AT MY PAST AND CAN TELL YOU FROM EXPERIENCE.
It didn't start with Tinubu.

Yoruba hate for Igbos have been there.

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Igwe9(m): 10:15am On Jun 17, 2023
incandescentena:
The truth will soon surface. This news is just to dry the rumors.

Ever since, there have been rift between Some many Igbos with all other tribes since the amalgamation.

We can keep pretending or hiding the truth like the ostrich hides it head
So, what happened in Kwara ?
The fact that you give up in a fight only makes you a coward. There is no absolute peace anywhere, in short , war brings peace 😁🀣

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:20am On Jun 17, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Maybe, just maybe he wasn't daft to say he would invite OPC to Anambra? Just a thought, though.

Even if he said, no body go even listen to him. Because no igbo man for him hometown go send OPC for ala igbo
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Mufasa27(m): 10:25am On Jun 17, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Lol to reciprocate you giving them all ur vital lands and your women for satisfaction in lagos
Lagos belongs to the yoruba the same way Aba belongs to the Igbos... Right ??

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2023
Christistruth02:
How many of them have been made Commissioners so far?

And how many of them invited OPC to Anambra to protect them from IPOB because we know that Ipob Terrorists have murdered Policemen from SW
Not when you unleash attack on them

2 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by BanyXchi: 10:28am On Jun 17, 2023
grandstar:

I doubt this number. It's simply cooked up.

What's important is that there's peace.

Also, the so called enmity between Yoruba and Igbos here is not replicated in real life. There will always be some schism but it's not as bad. It is global when different ethnic or racial groups live side by side.

My stepmom is Igbo. I have a first cousin married to an Igbo. There's hardly a Yoruba family without an inlaw or bloodline that does not have Igbos.

In my hometown Ondo, they prosper and have no problem.

Many of those condemning Igbos here have close friends or even in-laws who are Igbos.
oloriburuku Omo ibo pretending to be Yoruba, we have more Yorubas married to northerners than ibos, so what do you mean by bloodline without any ibo. According to your Igbo?
Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Malawian(m): 10:40am On Jun 17, 2023
Yoruba flatters themselves to think Igbos have time to fight them over anything.
We no get power to pursue person wey we wan beat like Ben Johnson biko. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by omohayek: 10:45am On Jun 17, 2023
Tranquillity360:
Child of ha.te you are doing what you parents taught you.

I'm Igbo so hate me as you were taught.
Again, all you're doing here is projecting your own vices onto me. It's clear you are an extremely bitter and hateful soul, well beyond the point of redemption. I take comfort in knowing that all that impotent hatred you have bottled inside you is slowly killing you from within.

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by omohayek: 10:48am On Jun 17, 2023
Malawian:
Yoruba flatters themselves to think Igbos have time to fight them over anything.
We no get power to pursue person wey we wan beat like Ben Johnson biko. grin grin grin
If all of this is true, why did one of your number see fit to start this thread based on an obvious lie? And what are you doing commenting on it, given the supposed demands on your time?

Like the OP, you seem to think all it takes to turn your fantasies into reality is for you to simply declare them as the truth.

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Tranquillity360: 10:52am On Jun 17, 2023
omohayek:

Again, all you're doing here is projecting your own vices onto me. It's clear you are an extremely bitter and hateful soul, well beyond the point of redemption. I take comfort in knowing that all that impotent hatred you have bottled inside you is slowly killing you from within.
I'm omo Ibo.

Hate me as much as your parents taught you

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by ba7man(m): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

You mean the Yoruba Oba in Awka was trained to lie and exaggerate?
There are Yorubas in Anambra but that 500k population is a big fat lie probably added to create a false impression.

The population of Anambra is between 5-6 million. That means roughly 1 in 10 people I run into in the southeast is Yoruba ?? Before you consider other tribes present?

Your societies aren't cosmopolitan, I've lived in your midst. Stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Ogene001: 11:04am On Jun 17, 2023
tollyboy5:

How many black are in china?

Its just like saying if someone speaks igbo in a vehicle in Akure, or oyo or lagos or Ogun and people should start staring with amazement. How does that sound?
I once entered sienna from Enugu to nsukka and it was filled with yorubas who spoke yoruba freely

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Ogene001: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2023
garykoeman:
Population of Yoruba in Anambra 500,000 and still Tinubu scored 5,000 votes.
And you are telling us The presidential election was not rigged in the Southeast.
Someone that failed in his own Lagos. If yorubas in Lagos didn't vote him is it Yoruba in Anambra that will vote for him?

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by kcnwaigbo: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2023
Jagungidi:

Which 500k Yorubas, say 50 million then I will maybe start to believe you
No be me talk.Better face your Oba in Awka

1 Like

Re: Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics by Ogene001: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2023
omohayek:

When the self-styled "Oba" in Anambra invites the OPC to come to the state and initiate a terror campaign, feel free to arrest him too. Ode!
Did anybody break Yoruba voters head with security agents doing nothing?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu / Agharase Arase Handsover To Asma idris / "Fresh PDP, PDP First": Photo Of The New Factional PDP Secretariat In Asokoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.