Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) (117807 Views)

UK: Schools In Leeds Lockdown After Threatening E-mails To Staff, Students / Mom Confronts Staff After Discovering Books That Teach Kids About Gender Change / Uk Schools That Accepts Cotonou Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by randymirrors(f): 8:06am On Jun 19, 2023
shineeye1:
This is the West who claim that their foundation of glory was the bible! Now, the injunctions of that same bible has become detestable to their present generation. It is a classical case study in reprobacy and backsliding. The West has descended down a moral cliff of no return which will ultimately terminate their civilization. It is time for every free nation to review their strategic alignments and distance their future away from the inevitable destruction that await the wild West

You write well👍

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by mabea: 8:10am On Jun 19, 2023
michlins:
What type of nonsense is this for heaven's sake?

Whoever is doing this woke thing is serious about setting this world upside down

To vote and be legally aged to be prosecuted, you need to be 18 and in some cases 21. Why not use same age to teach about trans sex and whatever
You guys may not believe it but this is the end time the bible spoke of.

2 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by cejaypriesty(m): 8:12am On Jun 19, 2023
pacino26:
As a father and a human from the cradle of civilization I think I should leave the UK for the japa crew. Na Moscow I de go in peace with my family soon; good morals, good food, affordable housing, low cost of living and very tolerant to Africans. If you want to mention me and argue why I am choosing Russia or want to give me reasons why the likes of US, UK and other perverted parts of Europe is better just know that I hereby concede defeat before you start.
Russia is still part of Europe the same ideology will soon catch up with them .LGBT reminds me of communism alot the same pattern of indoctrinating kids from kindergarten to make sure they don't believe in God separating them from their families.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by mabea: 8:13am On Jun 19, 2023
lhordspy:

Lol grin

An American Author, Prof. Leonardo buscaglia once wrote:
"In this crazy world. It is only ones insanity that keeps him/her sane."

Jesus is the answer bro
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by millionboi2: 8:14am On Jun 19, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Japaa goons, pay attention to your kids
lol no amount of attention paid wil prevent it,the only way is not sending them abroad at a tender age.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 8:17am On Jun 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Outrageous and very disgusting.

From the look of things, you will know it is state-sponsored. Directly from the government. They are grooming kids into LGBTQ, and the first stage is this, by first sexualizing them. Then next, they start manipulating them at young age into believing they are in the wrong body.

Sometimes i just dont getit. What is the hidden agenda behind this evil movement called LGBTQ? And why is the western leaders so keen and serious about enforcing it on anyone and everyone. They claim it is not by choice but they were born that way, so why trying so hard to convert others who werent born that way, why trying to push it down the throat of our kids into being like them? I thought they said they were born that way, but they are trying to groom others not born that way to be like them. Why always trying so hard to publicised themselves, to force it down our throat, to display themselves right into our faces. For group of people crying about denial of right, don't they think they are encroaching and trespassing on our right too?

I pity those who see these foreign countries as heaven. Especially our politicians that love running to them for validation and political endorsement. Soon enough, they will start forcing our government to allow our kids here in Africa to start wearing opposite gender clothes. Boys will start wearing skirts and girls will start dressing like boys. And if we refuse signing it into law, their usual sanctions will rain down on us.

Just two Sunday's ago, the priest said " Be careful where you send your children to. I pray that a day will not come where your son introduces another man to you as his wife"

The goal is to bastardise the human race and render it irredeemably reprobate.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Primusinterpares(m): 8:23am On Jun 19, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Japaa goons, pay attention to your kids
Sound it again o. Not just attention. A close attention

2 Likes

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Prometheus666: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2023
COVID integrated programmable hardware interface and LGBTQ introduces mental alignment with NEW WORLD ORDER and that rainbow spectrum of the new human owners.

Final step will be currency worldwide connected currencies. World wide egovernment and heralding the Rulership of Baal aka harshtag Mulock. My bad did I just leak the Designer's Name? my bad just a simulation harshtag.

I need a billion dollars to stop revealing. That's a cheap price.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by lamalang(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2023
i prefer my shithole country than anus chopping countries
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by FarmTech(m): 8:29am On Jun 19, 2023
I dont want to believe that this one is true. If it is...
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Everlastingson: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2023
akpumping7720:
Western culture!!! It is well.

You see things as you are, not as they are. Sexual perversion is not Western culture. Do a little reading. Their parents/ ancestors were not that way. They made laws against bestiality, homosexuality, and even abortion. Many of their ancestors were holy children of Jesus Christ. But today the descendants have forsaken Jesus Christ and embraced Satan full time. John 1: Vs 1 to 14. For your information there are still many of the whites who are against these abominations today. You should know that LGBTQ are occult practices. All who practice them shall perish Rev 21: 8.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Kingbusssy(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2023
gaby:
This is where I get pissed at the LGBTQ and their proponents.

As much as I am of the opinion that life should be "live and let live" forcing and shoving their lifestyle down people's throats goes against every reasonable sense and meaning of the above toga.

Haba...
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Banuso99: 8:39am On Jun 19, 2023
Emaprince:
The west are acting the devils script.

You Muslim won't believe what the Bible says,
But these are signs of the end time.

The actual controllers of this world are gradually taking over by infiltrating strategic and influential positions in the world..starting from the most powerful and influential countries like US and UK...who have the power to enforce it on others.

Gradually they are becoming brazen with their actions. They are in top positions in Government, entertainment industries, churches and every top organizations. They are calling the shots in the backroom, but you won't see them.

That time will come when it might be a crime to mention christ or muhammed publicly.

It's a calculated move to start indoctrinating children into these kind of lifestyles. Not just encouraging them to start trying masturbation or having sex early, but twisting their understanding of gender. Children will grow and their lives shaped according to what they learn growing up. If a kid is trained by an actual dog, he will grow up barking and walking on all fours. Because they observe keenly and assimilate what they see, and this moulds them into who they become.

What these people are grooming now is a whole generation of Sodom and gormorah.

You nailed it.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Uchefrancis16(m): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2023
pacino26:
As a father and a human from the cradle of civilization I think I should leave the UK for the japa crew. Na Moscow I de go in peace with my family soon; good morals, good food, affordable housing, low cost of living and very tolerant to Africans. If you want to mention me and argue why I am choosing Russia or want to give me reasons why the likes of US, UK and other perverted parts of Europe is better just know that I hereby concede defeat before you start.
I don laugh tire 😂

The last sentence is epic
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Procashtips(m): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2023
odenkirk:
when you dont have issues to deal with you turn to madness.here we r battling hunger,poor roads no electricity no good health care facilities who will think about stupid lgbtq

Who told you they dont have economic and social issues they're dealing with?

You better read wide and not just concentrate on only what CNN and BBC shows you.

They're battling inflation in everything overthere right now.

Germany is already in a recession and UK is almost there too.
America is struggling to pay her debts and they're trying to raise the ceiling so they can take more loans.

The western world is not the heaven their movies and media houses are painting for you.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by DrGud: 8:53am On Jun 19, 2023
The devil is really at work in this Countries supporting this nonsense cry undecided

1 Like

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Sweetvie: 8:56am On Jun 19, 2023
Originalsly:
Parents in Nigeria should take this seriously and not think it doesn't concern them . The same lessons are included in children's programmers especially cartoons and several TV shows. Parents need to monitor what their kids watch and review games they buy for them. Gone are the days when one can use the TV as a baby sitter.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Procashtips(m): 8:56am On Jun 19, 2023
Kaycee54321:
Aw, come on.

'Schools in UK' are NOT teaching kids to masturbate. This is sensational journalism.

Also, if you think that this 'perversion' is only restricted to the 'West', then you're living under a rock oh. Go to UNILAG and other higher institutions and see signs & wonders. Most peeps in Nigeria are just hiding 'in the closet' because of the societal backlash.

Lastly, the letters are currently LGBTQIA+.
Yes, it's longer now and still counting...that's what the + is for, I guess.

As usual, rather than accept their heaven (western world) is becoming an eyesore moral wise, they start telling you about this and that.

Do you also do how about this and that for these western world when your country is being said to be unsafe?

Which western world is actually safe?
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by ConfidentialDoc: 8:56am On Jun 19, 2023
akpumping7720:
Western culture!!! It is well.

Western??
Nigeria is being bullied to make LGBT legal before next year.
Mr. Gates is in Abuja now.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by maxist2020(m): 8:57am On Jun 19, 2023
You teach girls 12 anal sex and boys 9 masturbation but a Nigeria guy asked a 14 years old out you guys sent him to jail.
The world is indeed finished.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Ilochukwuka: 9:05am On Jun 19, 2023
[quote author=lhordspy post=123879992]Twelve-year-olds are being taught about anal sex in school while nine-year-olds are told to 'masturbate' for homework: The shocking lesson plans used by teachers in UK classrooms

* Many teachers are 'indoctrinating' children with scientifically false claims about biological sex, presenting gender as fluid and furthering the 'trans' narrative that people can be born in the wrong body.

MailOnline can reveal that some children are:

REACTIONS

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12189041/Twelve-year-olds-taught-anal-sex-school-nine-year-olds-told-masturbate.html
It is now very clear for all to see where the west are heading to, at this point I will urge all Africans to start heading home from wherever western country you find yourself. This is total destruction to mankind both physically and spiritually. Ekwuchagom
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Novemberaura(m): 9:05am On Jun 19, 2023
The world is actually round
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2023
Horrible
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2023
lhordspy:
Twelve-year-olds are being taught about anal sex in school while nine-year-olds are told to 'masturbate' for homework: The shocking lesson plans used by teachers in UK classrooms

* Many teachers are 'indoctrinating' children with scientifically false claims about biological sex, presenting gender as fluid and furthering the 'trans' narrative that people can be born in the wrong body.

MailOnline can reveal that some children are:

REACTIONS

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12189041/Twelve-year-olds-taught-anal-sex-school-nine-year-olds-told-masturbate.html

Japa go soon turn anoda tin.

Parents go begin leave dia shidren for Naija make oboyibo pipu no spoil dem finish.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Ken4Christ: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2023
This is the price of lukewarmness in the church. The same will happen in Nigeria with time.

Over 95% of churches in Nigeria are lukewarm.

No planned and regular evangelism
No moral teachings. Just sweet words that the congregation wants to hear.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Procashtips(m): 9:24am On Jun 19, 2023
pansophist:
Na today? I only pity those that decides to raise a family in the West. Yes you'll get the material satisfaction, but you'll sell your soul as a consequence.

You'll have no control over your kids, since the government and school does. You can't discipline your kids, you'll be punished for that. If your wife is a lowkey demon on hibernation, the system gives her all the power to unmask and punish you.

You'll eat unhealthy junk foods. Even the so called fruits is not sweet. You'll be led by leaders that constantly destroy other parts of the world to maintain the Western lifestyle you're used to.

Seeing letters from the postman will always give you a heart attack because it might be the tax man asking you to pay something back. You'll be expected to partake in the lie and pretend a man that cut his deek off is a woman.

That a woman who cuts her brest off with a plastic deek is a dude. If I go to my doctor and say that I think I'm a white man, they'll think I'm stupid.

But if I tell the same doctor that I think I'm a woman, they'll clap and call me courageous for coming out, then bill me, butcher off my deek and inject my system with all kinds of hormones.

If you don't want to date a trans, you'll be called transphobic, a close minded idiot that shouldn't live in the modern world. Even admiring the beauty of a lady can make her sue you for sexual harassment.

But it doesn't work the other way around. You can't sue a woman for sexual harassment. Women are your boss de facto, it's not written in the law, but in practice, that's how it goes.

I can write freely on naira land here, at most, mod will ban you. Write like that in the West and some idiot wants you to loose your job. Their so called freedom of speech is basically freedom to speak the official narrative, and not from your heart.

You legally can't marry more than one wife/husband, but you can fork as many as you want, de facto polygamy.

A girl that in one hand, will say men are sexually objectifying her, but same girl is on onlyfans objectifying herself for cash. When cash is involved, is business, not objectification.

Should I continue ? Western world don cast. Sha move there if you are a mindless robot that shiny things are enough to make you happy. But if you crave a deeper meaning in life, there are many places that can give you that.

Wise words!
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:28am On Jun 19, 2023
Procashtips:

Who told you they dont have economic and social issues they're dealing with?

You better read wide and not just concentrate on only what CNN and BBC shows you.

They're battling inflation in everything overthere right now.

Germany is already in a recession and UK is almost there too.
America is struggling to pay her debts and they're trying to raise the ceiling so they can take more loans.

The western world is not the heaven their movies and media houses are painting for you.

One big difference between here and the West is, they actually have a lot of stuff they produce and sell.

Na only oyel, oyel we carry for head!
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Emmaomotob(m): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2023
shineeye1:
This is the West who claim that their foundation of glory was the bible! Now, the injunctions of that same bible has become detestable to their present generation. It is a classical case study in reprobacy and backsliding. The West has descended down a moral cliff of no return which will ultimately terminate their civilization. It is time for every free nation to review their strategic alignments and distance their future away from the inevitable destruction that await the wild West
Destruction in what sense? Nuclear holocaust? That will affect everyone (economically and health-wise). Or do you mean that we will become as poor as Nigeria that you live in? Think before you type.
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by budaatum: 9:32am On Jun 19, 2023
TenQ:

LordReed, Budaatum, UnknownUnknown, triplechoice and Co.

See your people!
This is exactly what happens when humans decide to set their own standard of morality outside God.

You don't have any moral right to criticise this behaviour, do you!?

budaatum:

I seriously can not believe that you expect us to entertain your If true-QED logic.

Read please so you know and understand what we are seeing and hearing.

Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by justmondris: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2023
They refused to add important and life changing lessons like financial management, negative effect of racism etc. It’s obvious this LGBTQ is directly from the pit of hell and it’s more than what someone of you are thinking .
Re: UK Schools Teach Kids LGBT, To Masturbate For Homework & Have Anal Sex(Pictures) by Procashtips(m): 9:36am On Jun 19, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

One big difference between here and the West is, they actually have a lot of stuff they produce and sell.

Na only oyel, oyel we carry fir head!

And they also have African countries to exploit for their raw materials.

You think they're that okay? If yes, why do they need to exploit weaker nations for their resources so that they can continously produce and sell?

Diamonds from Africa
Oil from Africa and the middle east
Cocoa from Africa and south America
Gold from Africa and Asia
The list goes on, they cause crises in these regions, control their leaders or remove them so they can keep having access to these resources.

Open your eyes my brother, they're where they are because of you and I.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Unilag Admission Information / Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.