Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies (57458 Views)

Wike Sacks 21 Heads Of FCTA Agencies, Parastatals / FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals / Boards Have No Power To Suspend Ceos Of Parastatals, Says SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by proff010: 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2023
You be fool
You be mumu
You dey smoke Igbo.
PeterObi4Presid:
Dear Nigerians, stop being foooled. Stop being fooled by same old wicked leaders. Una no go geh sense?
Let me ask a simple question. Is TINUBU in Nigeria or not? Dint we hear a breaki the news that he was headed to France? So why are we having news upon news that makes it seem Tinubu is around working at the moment
APC has started their media dressing and propaganda. You will be a fool to think this govt is serious abt anything aside getting enough money to loot.
Tinubu is presently sick, he's probably not in the country it's better we all know all these news Na wash.... don't expect anything. Cos these news is just to keep us busy and think a Tinubu will do something
Don't be a foool like the Agbados. Cos thats what APC wants us all to become

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by GeneralDae: 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tofax:
The North seems to have 11 appointees, the South West has 9 appointees, and South East 1, and South-South 1. That is fairness and equity?
They were not in ranking positions in the military before.
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by jrusky(m): 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
toffyz:
Make this man calm down na

Kilode, haa

Honestly I love his tempo. What a dullard Rtd General in Army can not do its what a bloody civilian is doing right now, I'm so delighted.

All nonsense should stop enough is enough of mess and foot dragging us backward.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by Omenlon: 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tofax:
The North seems to have 11 appointees, the South West has 9 appointees, and South East 1, and South-South 1. That is fairness and equity?
by you own calculation North 11, south 11. If not hypocrisy why classify the north together and separate the south?

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by WilsonBright935: 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:
Dear Nigerians, stop being foooled. Stop being fooled by same old wicked leaders. Una no go geh sense?
Let me ask a simple question. Is TINUBU in Nigeria or not? Dint we hear a breaki the news that he was headed to France? So why are we having news upon news that makes it seem Tinubu is around working at the moment
APC has started their media dressing and propaganda. You will be a fool to think this govt is serious abt anything aside getting enough money to loot.
Tinubu is presently sick, he's probably not in the country it's better we all know all these news Na wash.... don't expect anything. Cos these news is just to keep us busy and think a Tinubu will do something

I had wanted to respond to your comment with the momentum you used, but when I checked your moniker, I knew that it's of no use

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by KingPure(m): 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

This is delusional, sick, and highly illiterate.

Probability is still under guess work Mr! And to even think that you now stand on uncertainty to defraud Nigerians is sin & unpardonable.

People should learn how not to tell lies on things they barely know a thing about.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by livinbygrace: 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
If you are one of those celebrating all these actions as an achievement, go to a mirror, look at yourself and repeat "I am a slowpoke" seven times. Same activities is expected of every president. Wait till the administration sets in

Oloshi,una no dey ever appreciate anything good for una life.Werey people
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by Galadimabawa: 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
Hands across.
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by Fujiyama: 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
undecided

Quick to remove 'fuel subsidy' but slow to implement reports like the Oronsaye Report.

The 40 vehicle strong convoys for government officials are not going anywhere. It is their way.

The 'little' people must tighten their belts while the 'big' men are struggling to contain their ever expanding girth.
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by MeineMutter: 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
GeneralPula:
Another one ! grin

Another banger!
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by blowjohn(m): 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
SmartPolician:
That's what he should have done long ago!

Like 5 years ago abi? During his last tenure abi?

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by COMPAQ(m): 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tofax:

Na for every single thread you dey post this thing?
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
livinbygrace:

Oloshi,una no dey ever appreciate anything good for una life.Werey people
Appreciate kii u dia. What will such stupid appointment fetch us. Maga
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by MeineMutter: 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
SmartPolician:

It’s still not late. He took over not up to a month. He needs to collate names of those that would go and also consult on who would replace those that are leaving.

I guess that’s why he is coming out today. I feel he is even faster.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by blowjohn(m): 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
toffyz:
Make this man calm down na

Kilode, haa

E be like uvwant make the man dissolve u join angry
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by Timmi: 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
biafranrealson:
Tinubu that is standing on one leg trying with the little strength left to make an impact.
Obi will correct all these anomalies

Dream on boy! Dream on biafrarealson!!
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by dododawa1: 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
The poor will breathe

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by sweetkev(m): 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
alanto:
Asiwaju please be calming down... In one month you have brought Nigeria back to Glory...

I feel proud. I'm happy I campaigned for this man. Amidst the insult, intimidation, tribalism accusation from someone that's voting his own tribe man.

The day Asiwaju won, I got to work happy telling my colleagues "Irorun ti de"

Thank God, I'm alive to see Nigeria change... I will tell my children about the Nigerian I grew up to know. Where everything goes, because it's not certain my son will grow to see the rotten Nigeria.

Welcome to the new Nigeria y'all.
What exactly has changed lol grin
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by Indispensable85(m): 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tofax:

Why split the south into zones when you grouped the entire north? Let it be North/South.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by blowjohn(m): 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Appreciate kii u dia. What will such stupid appointment fetch us. Maga

My friend will u Sharap and drink ur garri?

Appointment stone u there.

Make e come do magic so that u go turn millionaire overnight abi
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by Mccullum: 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ride on my president.
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by MeineMutter: 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
WithFact:

Especially before the Feb 25 general election.

😁😁😁. Don’t mind him jare
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by Indispensable85(m): 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
Haaaaaaaa.......baba dey rush hour ooo
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
blowjohn:

My friend will u Sharap and drink ur garri?

Appointment stone u there.

Make e come do magic so that u go turn millionaire overnight abi
Maga. How has any appointments of thieves changed anything in Nigeria?
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by MeineMutter: 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
obaidan:
Na night BAT dey see...this man is just traumatizing that NNPC boss..the man knows his job is gone, just waiting for the announcement

😁😁😁 bad man. πŸ¦‡
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by KingLion007(m): 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
SmartPolician:
He has done well so far. Do you remember how long it took BUBU to make decisions?
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by demoBaba: 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
SmartPolician:

Long ago? Someone took power not upto a month. Buhari used 6 months to assembly his ministers.
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by blowjohn(m): 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Maga. How has any appointments of thieves changed anything in Nigeria?

Change starts frm mindset.
Not frm garri and groundnut to ricr and beans like in ur case.

Tinubu has a different mindset

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by discusant: 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tinubu presiding over Nigeria on borrowed time which shall expire soon.
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
blowjohn:

Change starts frm mindset.
Not frm garri and groundnut to ricr and beans like in ur case.

Tinubu has a different mindset
grin grin grin Is there any mindset different from Buhari early days in office? Dey play. We are not moro.ns again nah

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by plaindealer: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

Wailing out of control without a functioning brain.

This is the most retrardedd rubbish on the internet today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by henrydav: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
This particular town hall is different from balablu bulaba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Won Niger In A Landslide / Who Is The Founder Of Labour Party In Nigeria? / Senator Mohammed Kabiru Jibril Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.