Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies (57457 Views)

Wike Sacks 21 Heads Of FCTA Agencies, Parastatals / FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals / Boards Have No Power To Suspend Ceos Of Parastatals, Says SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by gloryman91: 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
Well done Sir, don't waste time to recall all the foreign missions back home.
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by Theomarvelus(m): 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
DonNeon:
.... Whatever decisions he's making up there, let it affect the life of the common man positively on the street rather than rewarding his cronies or punishing his foes...

The amount I spent on tfare today just within this city wasn't funny at all😪

it takes seconds to demolish, but days to rebuild, we have been enduring all this while, just relax and follow the trend, renew hope...💪💪

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by discusant: 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Wonderful...

PLEASE NO IGBOS IN THIS GOVERNMENT. LET US GO BACK HOME.

Tinubu wants to use the short time he has to tell Igbos that he dislikes them to the bones.
Even Buhari was no as vindictive.
The Igbo will continue to oppose a religious political party which made Nigeria 🇳🇬 become the poverty capital of the world. Tinubu can go to Satan with his political appointments; who is the Igbo that cares? The huge opposition against APC ethno-religious political party made Buhari fail woefully.
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by nwakibie3(m): 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
If you are one of those celebrating all these actions as an achievement, go to a mirror, look at yourself and repeat "I am a slowpoke" seven times. Same activities is expected of every president. Wait till the administration sets in

I've said same thing. I don't know why people are celebrating the routine expected from every newly sworn in president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
nwakibie3:

I've said same thing. I don't know why people are celebrating the routine expected from every new sworn in president.
Propaganda people.
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by alanto: 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
sweetkev:
What exactly has changed lol grin
Everything. You must consider how slow change can be but this ain't nothing like that
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by Skyehigher1: 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
Alhamdulilah robilialamin president bola Ahmed tinubu you don't disappoint me I campaign for you with everything I have thank God you didn't disappoint me

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by adebayo987: 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
SAAAdeboye:
BREAKING:

https://twitter.com/NTANewsNow/status/1670885417489428494?t=OhGeOEl09VQR1zjGi8oQ7w&s=19
Please, dissolve NNPC board and sell it to a private entity.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by blowjohn(m): 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

grin grin grin Is there any mindset different from Buhari early days in office? Dey play. We are not moro.ns again nah

Yes
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by loswhite(m): 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
mrdharkchild:
And you think Tinubu is doing this to favor you? Ak yourself this question.
The common man is still suffering.
This shuffle is going to be tribalism, quote me anywhere.

Laugh now, and praise him all you want.
it is because if you go there you will do the same thing
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by loswhite(m): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
deyplay:
Nigerians can't stop to amaze me. A new government is in power and he is removing the old government as normal. He has started amazing you. If he speaks live to Nigerians now, he has still amaze you? When he goes to France for medical treatment instead of London like Buhari, he has also amazed you. Nigerians too like suffer sha
What do you think obi would have done differently? will obi stop your suffering? is obi 36 state Governors? Obi will not do magic for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by greatestdestiny: 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
SAAAdeboye:
BREAKING:

https://twitter.com/NTANewsNow/status/1670885417489428494?t=OhGeOEl09VQR1zjGi8oQ7w&s=19

Those parasital agencies you mean🙄🙄🙄🙄
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by NorthernStride: 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tofax:
The North seems to have 11 appointees, the South West has 9 appointees, and South East 1, and South-South 1. That is fairness and equity?

You summed up the number from North west , North east and North central and said north 11 and broke down the numbers from the south to make it look as if you guys are being cheated even when from the north it’s 11 and likewise in the south same 11 just to suit your narrative
May the good lord heal your bitter soul

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by shegra58: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:
Dear Nigerians, stop being foooled. Stop being fooled by same old wicked leaders. Una no go geh sense?
Let me ask a simple question. Is TINUBU in Nigeria or not? Dint we hear a breaki the news that he was headed to France? So why are we having news upon news that makes it seem Tinubu is around working at the moment
APC has started their media dressing and propaganda. You will be a fool to think this govt is serious abt anything aside getting enough money to loot.
Tinubu is presently sick, he's probably not in the country it's better we all know all these news Na wash.... don't expect anything. Cos these news is just to keep us busy and think a Tinubu will do something
Don't be a foool like the Agbados. Cos thats what APC wants us all to become
Omo ibo calm down stop forming for mouth why una no dey happy for better news? The politics of bitterness that your ancestors instill inside you people is killing you can't you see things from different angle and stop putting your eggs in one basket? Look at this country your region has been reduced to nothing nobody take you people serious anymore and every region have moved on you're still there hating on progress of this country because your have baked preferred candidate loss election keep wailling and play victims all the time

Una eyes go clear

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by Ofunaofu: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
siofragspot:
President Hitting it right on the spot.

Keep firing on all cylinders...

Yes he is actually hitting the ground standing

All motion no movement
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by alobright17(m): 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
DonNeon:
.... Whatever decisions he's making up there, let it affect the life of the common man positively on the street rather than rewarding his cronies or punishing his foes...

The amount I spent on tfare today just within this city wasn't funny at all😪

Is too early for such calls, this man never even had a budget yet.

New government is like a farm it goes through processes before harvest time.

He's clearing the bush first.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
blowjohn:

Yes
Give me example
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by azikiweironsi(m): 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:
Dear Nigerians, stop being foooled. Stop being fooled by same old wicked leaders. Una no go geh sense?
Let me ask a simple question. Is TINUBU in Nigeria or not? Dint we hear a breaki the news that he was headed to France? So why are we having news upon news that makes it seem Tinubu is around working at the moment
APC has started their media dressing and propaganda. You will be a fool to think this govt is serious abt anything aside getting enough money to loot.
Tinubu is presently sick, he's probably not in the country it's better we all know all these news Na wash.... don't expect anything. Cos these news is just to keep us busy and think a Tinubu will do something

Your headache. Ko k'aye
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by nwakibie3(m): 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Propaganda people.

Na their way
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by Larryndelaw: 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
Beremx:
Willie Bassey, director of information? Dude has performed more than Lai Mohammed's wasted eight years as minister in just some days. 😎😎
Lai Mohammed is information minister .
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by PeterObi4Presid: 11:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
shegra58:
Omo ibo calm down stop forming for mouth why una no dey happy for better news? The politics of bitterness that your ancestors instill inside you people is killing you can't you see things from different angle and stop putting your eggs in one basket? Look at this country your region has been reduced to nothing nobody take you people serious anymore and every region have moved on you're still there hating on progress of this country because your have baked preferred candidate loss election keep wailling and play victims all the time

Una eyes go clear
Aiye lo ma baje
Oloriburuku
Emi lo pe ni Omo Ibo? Ko ni daa fun e

Imagine the rubbish u typed...oloshi
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by olisaEze(m): 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
Chai! Na now wen I don get direct link dis man decide do this thing! A Pa, you for lyk wait till after you come back from France make dis man run one or two approvals for me na! undecided

Anyways, if you know ure IPOB or Boko Haram or ISWAP or Miyetti Allah Kanta whareva temple.... go find new work learn! Edionwa d’an don close ona market today! cheesy
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by MeineMutter: 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
Fujiyama:

undecided

Quick to remove 'fuel subsidy' but slow to implement reports like the Oronsaye Report.

The 40 strong convoys for government officials are not going anywhere. It is their way.

The 'little' people must tighten their belts while the 'big' men are struggling to contain their ever expanding girth,

Let’s still give him time. He is barely a month on the throne. He has to study the report, consult and listen to advices before he could go ahead. Don’t forget he wasn’t the president when the report was submitted.

Even GEJ and Obasanjo that had a combination of 14 years to implement various conference reports didn’t do so and nobody nailed them.

So, let’s wait. It’s still too early because some of the reports could have been outdated and need fine-tuning.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tofax:
The North seems to have 11 appointees, the South West has 9 appointees, and South East 1, and South-South 1. That is fairness and equity?
FORGET ETHNICITY, GIVE THOSE WBO ARE FIT FOR THE JOBS . I'M IBO
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by EDhims(m): 11:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

YOU ARE THE BIGGER FOOL HERE MR. I HATE YOUR LIKES.
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by kmaster007: 12:06am On Jun 20, 2023
No time to waste make e no turn jubril las las
Adesina18111:
Like play like play this man dey win my heart oo but I still dey observe sha...at least he looks and seems prepared for the job...no time to check time...action left and right
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by blowjohn(m): 12:08am On Jun 20, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Give me example

He has hit the ground running.
He has taken more decisions in the last few weeks, more than buhari took in his first 6 months.
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by Alaigbopress: 12:10am On Jun 20, 2023
UTILITYMAY:
Here is a man who has a mind of his own, intelligent and competent. The man who confused his enemies during campaigns. The man who understands politics and governance. When it's time for POLITICS; he plays it to the best. Now it's time for GOVERNANCE; he is doing justice to deliver. May God bless you and bless your government to deliver success to Nigeria and Nigerians by His grace.
The judgement of the Tribunal will be fatal. Just like Ngige let Tinubu be shining untill the rightful owner of seat comes to pick his seat. It is only matter of time.
Re: President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies by Obaaderemi2: 12:11am On Jun 20, 2023
alanto:
Asiwaju please be calming down... In one month you have brought Nigeria back to Glory...

I feel proud. I'm happy I campaigned for this man. Amidst the insult, intimidation, tribalism accusation from someone that's voting his own tribe man.

The day Asiwaju won, I got to work happy telling my colleagues "Irorun ti de"

Thank God, I'm alive to see Nigeria change... I will tell my children about the Nigerian I grew up to know. Where everything goes, because it's not certain my son will grow to see the rotten Nigeria.

Welcome to the new Nigeria y'all.
You better calm down and let's see how the common man's life will be touched first before we start jubilating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Won Niger In A Landslide / Who Is The Founder Of Labour Party In Nigeria? / Senator Mohammed Kabiru Jibril Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.